• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havoc in the Hammer Aug 15, Hamilton, Ontario Results

infomon

Smash Scientist
They should've announced when/where winner's finals / loser's finals / grand finals were happening, like to help hype it. I had no idea these were going on, none of the livestream was set up to get them, etc.

G U R U

Smash Lord
MELEE SHOUTOUTS!

Minus - Didn't really talk to you lol but I watched your matches. Good stuff, we need to play next time. Congrats on 1st.
Sanuzi - Nice talkin to ya again man.
SD - Nice meeting you. I'm so posting that comeback on youtube tho XD
Summonedfist - Nice meeting you too. All our matches were pretty close. I won't lose to you next time :mad:
Saus - Good Link. Fox is just too stacked against Link haha and I have substantial practice in that matchup.
Ally - Don't quit brawl lololololol. GG's dude.
Niko - I watched your match in crews that **** was sickkkkkkkkkkkk. Fun playing melee with you again. Zen already posted that combo on you roflmao. Best marth combo ever can be seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz7JvuGtDdI&feature=channel_page
Iliad - Thanks for the awesome tourney man. The venue was straight legit and it was run very well and in a timely manner. I'll definitely come to more if you decide to hold them.

SORRY IF I FORGOT ANYONE! I played a lot of friendlies X_X

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
yooo Uber_Mage, upload all the vids eh, im hoping u have the gf so I can watch, as well as any other vids. =) Good games man.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Melee GF were super flop/half-hearted, just FYI.

Our earlier, non-recorded set, was much better :laugh:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Bro trust me, thats my initiative, the more the BIG names know / hate me, the more I'm known, thats my plan, I told you from the start.

So as you can tell now, EVERYONE knows me, I can care less if they hate me I JUST got dissed by M2K :bee:

You're trying to be the next Inui?

edit: If it was you and Nate, I'm sure that a 76 minute set - while enthralling for some - won't appeal to all audiences.

Rapid

Smash Rookie
that was fun, good tournament. it was a shame more people didnt show up for melee. it was fun playing frendlies with everyone.

unknown522

Some guy
Melee Singles

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/2653/meleesinglesbracket.gif <--bracket

1: Minus ($125) (Split pot, but played it out.)
2: Sanuzi ($125) (Split pot, but played it out.)
3: Zen ($30)
4: SD
5: Fogel
5: Jack
7: Omni
7: Guru
9: Phrozn
9: John
9: Mr T
9: Saus
13: Wayne
13: Moe2)
13: Tipz
13: Ally (lol)
I forget who SD is. I remember him being in my pool at the last starfurry.

Also, I'm sure Ally is better than that. Well, depends on who he lost to.

Sanu

Smash Champion
It was actually a Sheik and then a Fox, but yeah... I made the brackets and realized he was bracket screwed afterwards.

Ah well! Next time xD

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
O wow Ally is makin shoutouts...

Brawl Shoutouts

1: Ally ($264) ^^
2: HolyNightmare (120$) gj bro, u almost beat me in a set, best rob of course
3: Doc ($48) gj on 3rd, when I saw u beat hype, i was like o shiz XD
4: Hype ($24) Gj man, sucks that u lost at the end vs doc
5: Cruxis ($12) Fatal XD get dat monay but most importantly, teh placin yo
5: TOJoe ($12) i dunt like sending u to losers =( sorry but good job man! u gettin gbetter
7: Jaske good thing i had lain practice xD gg
7: Minus
9: Fool
9: Nickcam
9: Carter
9: Raidos
13: Tinman nice meeting u man ;D
13: Wolfblade wats with us always playing lol?
13: Tippr
13: Phiddlesticks herd u ***** ppl
17: Haze
17: saus
17: sauc3
17: ryanFW
17: Pastaboy gimme pastas, good seeing u for a sec xD
17: Stannum almost got me on rc
17: Pho 2 stock from me, m2k spiked, wats next o.O?
17: Fogel see melee shoutout
25: Culex ty for all man, coudlnt gett frendlies =(
25: BuenoB np in crews xD cya next time and spotdodge for me plz
25: KC hi,bye (datt rly happened)
25: Patches meleee
25: Arsenic i think u were the ics if so ggs ;)
25: Iliad special shoutout
25: NikoK THANKS for housing us and making us laugh, you are the most hilarious person ever, in my book =P
25: Knuckles

Melee shoutouts

1: Minus ($125) (Split pot, but played it out.) see you at SNES, haha good job =)
2: Sanuzi ($125) (Split pot, but played it out.) Thanks for my bracket, im trying to learn these match ups its fine if I lost XD till next time and gj!
3: Zen ($30) loved our pool set until falco came...
4: SD
5: Fogel ***** me in melee, awesome playing u in melee and brawl, switched teh **** =P
5: Jack
7: Omni
7: Guru Gotta learn Fox match up... good games =P
9: Phrozn
9: John
9: Mr T
9: Saus ur link *****, u kno, i had fun playing something else than falco shiek fox marth
13: Wayne forgot
13: Moe2) forgot
13: Tipz
13: Ally (lol) least u made out of pools and won Brawl, UNLIKE FFYF2 which I got super ***** in melee pools XD

****ing Shiek and Fox, I'll never learn melee match ups at this rate but least I played haha.

Iliad Iliad: Thank you for hosting this tourney, even if the turnout wasnt the biggest, i was still surprised at the attendence and hopefully next time people wont drop out. I had a good time playing all dis events =P till next time yo.

GGS all, and I will see you all probably after SNES Heheh

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm a troll, get over it, the more people give me attention the better.
You're like the worst troll ever.

Trolling smashboards is comparable to shooting fish in a barrel. Only the barrel-trapped fish are probably at the advantage in this one.

Seriously, like rofl.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
I forget who SD is. I remember him being in my pool at the last starfurry.

Also, I'm sure Ally is better than that. Well, depends on who he lost to.
SD is the Asian guy with glasses iirc, and his name is Paul, from Markham. He's a marth main. He's pretty decent too.

And since it hasn't been directly answered, Ally lost to Fogel's Sheik and then Guru's Fox.

unknown522

Some guy
Ally used Falcon, and in bracket, had to fight 2 foxes I believe, thats a pretty gay matchup isn't it?
yeah, it is.

It was actually a Sheik and then a Fox, but yeah... I made the brackets and realized he was bracket screwed afterwards.

Ah well! Next time xD
That's even worse.

SD is the Asian guy with glasses iirc, and his name is Paul, from Markham. He's a marth main. He's pretty decent too.

And since it hasn't been directly answered, Ally lost to Fogel's Sheik and then Guru's Fox.
LOL, GGs.

I think I used pichu vs SD. I think I also SD'd at 0% in the beginning of the match.

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
i went to hypes youtube channel and.... are you REALLY 21 hype? i thought you were like 15-17 XD

edit: i mean no offense of course... you just look young :p

G U R U

Smash Lord
i went to hypes youtube channel and.... are you REALLY 21 hype? i thought you were like 15-17 XD

edit: i mean no offense of course... you just look young :p
Even tho I'm 21 too people seem to think I'm like 16 :/ IDK who it was but I played some friendlies against these guys at the tourney and they thought that too.

SMASH KEEPS YOU YOUTHFUL LOL!

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
yeah, it is.

That's even worse.

LOL, GGs.

I think I used pichu vs SD. I think I also SD'd at 0% in the beginning of the match.
I believe I've only played u in pools where I got owned by fox. But sure, feel free to play pichu if we face again in melee singles lol.

lol well I was playing randoms vs. him in friendlies and he doesn't seem like he really knows non-spacies matchups really well.
lol yea, i think my least familiar matchups are jigglies, falcons, and gannons. Peach would be so-so to me.

unknown522

Some guy
=/ I dont rmbr facing a pichu at anytime... hope I didnt get humiliated like that lol
If you used marth, then yeah, I was fox.

I believe I've only played u in pools where I got owned by fox. But sure, feel free to play pichu if we face again in melee singles lol..
lol, must've been a different asian guy. My bad.

BTW, where in markham do you live? I may be able to drop by, or you can come out to practice.

Top Bottom