• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA/PA NWC presents: Monstar's Monthlies March 20 Sovaman

Noraa

Smash Lord
i dont know if im going to this, i suck to much and i dont want pink to **** all over me in singles -_-

lol il try to come if pink goes

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
why are there 2 of this thread, i was getting confused lol
This is the thread for the monthlies and all of our upcoming events as well as general information such as points and survey results.

When a tournament approaches we post a thread in the tournament discussion about the actual details of the tournament. This is just general thread.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Sorry it has been so long. Breaking my arm really set me back for a little bit, but I am back now. I have updated. We now have a schedule for Q1 of 2010. Get hyped people.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
umm same day as viridian..
Im strongly considering goin to this now that we have a tourney the same day as the big one..
SIKE I LIED LOL.. (runs away)

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
lol ****, 3 threads for this.
Nah, this is just a general thread for any event that we have at our Venues. Not really anyone specific event.

Anyways. I have made some updates for our Spring lineup. Hope to see you all there.

Top Bottom