• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

God Kais Present OC#2 " Brawl Bootcamp Lv 1" Fairfield, OH (Sep. 5th) RESULTS!!!

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
God Kais Present " Brawl Bootcamp Lv 1" Fairfield, OH RESULTS(Sep. 5th)
Ohio Circuit Event #2

RESULTS

Singles

2: Anther :pikachu2: - $178.50 Split
2: Lain :popo: - $178.50 Split
3: Judge :metaknight: - $72
4: AZ :diddy: - $41
5: OS :metaknight:/:rob: - $20
5: Y.b.M. :kirby2: - $20
7: Blue Rogue :warioc:
7: Kel :metaknight:
9: Lou :gw:
9: Infern Angelis :snake:/:ike:
9: Beegs :marth:
9: SamuraiPanda :snake:
13: Capem :metaknight:
13: Nope :snake:
13: Argent Stew :lucario:
13: Wangston :falco:
17: Mr. E :rob:
17: Fizzle Boy :dedede:/:lucario:
17: Mister Eric :rob:
17: Steel Samurai :marth:/:dedede:
17: Champ :falco:
17: DJ Iskascribble :metaknight:
17: Count :diddy:
17: Sneaky Tako :rob:
25: Arc :metaknight:
25: The Great Muldini :snake:
25: Lunar2
25: Tyr :lucas:
25: Clowsui :marth:/:falco:
25: Smash64 :ness2:
25: King :pikachu2:/:metaknight:
25: Nicalobe :yoshi2:

TIO Bracket
http://i32.tinypic.com/poa55.gif

Drowned in a Pool

33: Josh Kip :sonic:
33: Moose :shiek:
33: cr4sh :luigi2:
33: Rage :metaknight:
33: Chuee
33: DLaw
33: Jekyll :ganondorf:
33: Epic
41: drak
41: Osirun :peach:
41: AJ
41: Spencer
41: Bead
41: Jellityme
41: K Rool
41: Rude Ranxor
49: Kassandra Nova :lucas:
49: Marka Man
49: Today :gw:

Doubles

1: Anther/Judge - $165
2: AZ/OS - $90
3: Everybody Poops But Lain (Infern & Smash64) - $45
4: Don't Bother Playing Sonic
5: Y.b.M./SneakyTako
5: Chocolate Rain ( Champ & Capem)
7: Kel/Samurai Panda
7: NOJ/Epic
9: Sky High (Nope & Lou)
9: Blades and Nades (SS & TGM)
9: Beegs/Tyr
9: Non-men get autopunch
13: Indiana is Clearly
13: Ice
13: Save Shaq-Fu

Thanks to everyone for making in out and hopefully you guys had fun playing brawl and the tons on games the Arcade had. Sorry we could not do Grand Finals, the arcade couldnt be open past its regular hours, and since Fairfield Police is strict with rules they had no choice or else they could get in trouble, so hopefully you guys understand.

Aside from that Id like to thank OS, Lou, my fellow God Kais, everyone that helped me on tournament day, and Arcade Legends for making this tournament possible. Ill do my shoutouts later on the day. GOD KAIS!

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
2: Anther - Gratz on 1st/2nd, too bad y'all couldn't finish the tournament.
2: Lain - Nicely done. I'll step my Yoshi game up so you can have reason to be afraid of him again. Nice DDD, although I was kinda excited to play against the legendary IC's... Oh well.
3: Judge - Gratz on 3rd.
5: Y.b.M. - Proof that the WiiChuck is as good as the GC.
9: Infern Angelis - Nice tournament, Nice placement. I had a lot of fun, thanks for hosting.
13: Capem - You sir are my favorite MK to fight. Still pissed my upsmash missed for the final kill in the first match. >.< Oh well, fun as always.
13: Nope - Nice to see you bud, I'm gonna try and get the P-town crew up to your next monthly.
17: Fizzle Boy - Nice Lucario, fun matches in pools.
17: Champ - Nice to see you again bud.
17: Count - Fun friendlies, I'm gonna figure out that Diddy matchup one day, so watch out.
17: Sneaky Tako - Very intense fights. I had a lot of fun, definitaly need to play you again.
25: Clowsui - I enjoyed the Sheik friendlies. I needed the experience against her.
25: Smash64 - Killer comebacks in our matches. Your Snake is painful once you get a momentum going. Lotsa fun.
25: Nicalobe - Alright! Finally out of pools, that's the first step. Now we just gotta win somewhere in the brackets....

All else, nice to see yas, and hope to play y'all in the future.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Yeszszs, finally :>

Infern - Thanks for helping carry my crap back to my car. And I wanted to play some friendlies, but never got around to it D:
YBM - You too. I hate carrying that TV around. Also you lost a set, prepare to face West >:B
Smash - FINALLY got to play some friendlies with you. I need to time my dodging better so I don't get ***** by that PK thing.
Cr4sh - the lack of SHORYUKEN made me sad. Also TAUNT DODGE

Yosh - That one custom stage was so awesome for Lucario. Utilt spam ftw
Anther - I wanted dittos but never got around to that either ;-; Also congrats on not losing a set.
Lain - you are crazy. four hour drive by yourself? Daaaang
Bead - Best friendlies ever. I told you I have insane luck when it comes to pokemon. Srsly. Groudon, Entei, Ho-oh, deoxys, Mew, Manaphy TWICE IN ONE MATCH, Jirachi I think. 2.0 damage makes everything fun, too.
Skribs - Freaking MK. Though that trick on Halberd was pretty cool, though.
Today - I think it was you. That Jo Jo game was fun, and the dog's name is Iggy.
B&hammer - Fun matches, can't remember half of them cuz my memory sucks.
Nicalobe - Moar fun matches. Don't remember those either though since those were the first matches I played.

I don't remember anyone else I played D:
Fun tourney, definitely worth the hour drive.

And ps. MW has the best team names ever. <3

lain

Smash Master
4: AZ - Good **** AZ. GOD KAIS.
5: OS - Looks like OS placing consistently. Good shiz.
5: Y.b.M. - **** kirby man. BTW WE'RE GETTING BLOWN THIS WEEKEND.
7: Blue Rogue - Wario, cool
7: Kel - <3
9: Lou - You totally smoke don't you? hahah
9: Infern Angelis - Thanks so much for running that great tournament and letting me come late. ;_; I'll promise to teach you how to be #1 in ohio or something this weekend. ^_^
9: Beegs - MY ****ING BEEGS COMING UP?! Ohhh myyyy gawwdddd.
13: Nope - Some unfortunate stuff happened to you lol, but let's see you step it up son!
13: Wangston - What is this like the 19th time we've played?
13: Fizzle Boy - YOU'RE NOT ME
17: Champ - What a champ
17: DJ Iskascribble - TYM8? Let's BURN. If you smoke. That is.
17: Sneaky Tako - DUDDDDDEEE. My bro. Hope to see you again at another tourney. ;D
25: Arc - We should definitely carpool to tourneys or something.
25: Tyr - Let's get that mm sometime [...]
25: Clowsui - I'm gonna bust your *** into shape boy! But seriously, I don't really know who you main (or who you want to main), but whatever character that is, I will teach you how to start placing top 5 with them.
25: Smash64 - C'mon Smash :[. Channel that FOW ****!
Fan Fan - Crazy like a fox! I made monies didn't I? And I absolutely LOVE driving.

clowsui

Smash Legend
SHOUTOUTS

2: Anther -

Thanks for the friendlies. You're always a blast to hang out with. Hope to face you in tournament sometime...I'm hoping to take revenge for Xisin, Neo and Pierce.

2: Lain

Hey sexy <3 Great job in Loser's Finals. Thanks for giving me those great games with your ICs and DDD. I can't wait until you train me...also thanks for letting me rest in your arms after I lost horribly to Count <3
We'll smoke next time, I promise. Just get housing here and some fair warning and then I'll go. I miss you already.

3: Judge

NICK! You're so hot that you managed to defeat Tyr even though he did double Tyr combo on you game 1. You also managed to beat OS and Kel pretty soundly. I wish we could've gotten in some friendlies. "Does anybody have a cigarette?" Haha.

4: AZ

Chris I can't forgive you for losing to Judge! Just kidding. Those friendlies were awesome. I feel as though I did pretty wellllll except for all the SD's. "JV 3! That counts as a 3 stock, so long as something has 3 stock in it, it's done." LMAO Get Q to come next time, please. I'll be waiting for the next debut of AZ OS and our confrontation in bracket...

5: OS

I'm sorry if I came off as calling you out in the other thread. I was a bit annoyed at that point in the day so I didn't say what I wanted to say very carefully (i.e. I don't want you to get any more negative attention, so just in case you lose to a Lucas in the future maybe you should retract the statement. You're a great player, and I hope that we meet in bracket someday. I need some OS training...I'll try and scrounge up 3 bucks and find a free day.

5: Y.b.M.

I wanna play you in tourney! Too bad we'll always get seeded both by region and skill apart. Your Kirby is really good, great job vs. Lain. BEST KIRBY IN THE NATION! Can't wait for your CD...can I have a copy too?

7: Blue Rogue

I wanted to MM you because I'm good against Wario. Seems like I'll have to wait until next time. You're really good, btw.

7: Kel

Thank you so much for the ride home, Kel. You're a really good player who just needs to try and figure out a way out of out of game stuff like trash talking. It's a real shame you lost to AZ and Judge...but I know you can do it next time! I can't wait to see you again. Maybe someday I'll have a Smasher's Monopoly/Party night at my house and everybody can come and sleep over? Haha.

9: Lou

Louis! My Marth is getting better, right? Chances are I won't be that aggressive in tournament, esp. against your GW. I can't wait until I face you in tournament...it'll be a really good match. Thank you so much for those friendlies.

9: Infern Angelis

Everybody poops but Infern.

Nah, just kidding. Can't wait to play against you again; your Snake is getting really good. Good job with the tournament, and hopefully I'll see you sometime soon too.

9: Beegs

AUGH I CAN'T BELIEVE I SWITCHED OFF OF MARTH

Our ditto was extremely close. You're still better than me, but I just have a lot of exp. in the ditto. You are amazing and awesome at Marth, keep working at it.

9: SamuraiPanda

Alan no more johns please. "Motion sickness", "exam on Wednesday" --> "I want to lose" makes everybody annoyed XD If you didn't wanna play then why'd you come!? Regardless, friendlies next time. I wanna see if I can defeat your Snake this time around.

13: Capem

Ajay...13th!? Not acceptable. We didn't get ANY friendlies in. SAY WHAT!? Host a Springfield tourney on 10/10 so I can come, really. We'll play then.

13: Nope

Sorry you had to get two stocked by Infern twice :3
Can't wait to play you again, you're really good. I admire your Snake a lot; your playstyle is solid and could take you far if you kept it up.

13: Argent Stew

Didn't play you : (

13: Wangston

"SK NINETY TWOOOOOOOOOOO"

Our Falcos = even
My Marth > Falco (friendlies) (fthrow dair lol)
My Sheik > Falco
Yeah. Hopefully I'll see you sometime. I'll carry the Falco legacy, I promise.

17: Mr. E

Didn't play you.

17: Fizzle Boy

"Have you ever even played any ICs before? I swear, I'm just walking up and grabbing you." I can't believe I kept losing to that strategy! Ugh. I'll beat those babies next time. Fun friendlies haha.

17: Mister Eric

BEEP BEEP! My Marth is getting better...I just kept making dumb mistakes in those friendlies. At least we went pretty even haha.

17: Steel Samurai

DJ! Great job beating Jacob. Beat Infern next time, too! Can't wait to play you again. You're getting closer and closer to #1 Marth in Midwest...;) You just need to work on some stuff. Let's find a free weekend and hang out or something.

17: Champ

Zach...words cannot express my disappointment. You could've beat OS, I know it! You probably could've beaten Beegs too! Just work on those babies and MK. PEW PEW! Falco legendsss. Can't wait to play you in bracket.

17: DJ Iskascribble

Your MK is really good. Just gotta get more matchups and experience down. I have to try against you, otherwise I get destroyed (lol 3-stocked friendly). I'm glad I'm getting better lol.

17: Count

Kevin you're so hot <3 I'm sorry you lost to SP...and I'm also sorry for MM'ing you before singles. Our bracket match would've been that much more sexy and fun. You're really good...just try and focus on reading more. That way you'll become even better.

17: Sneaky Tako

Tako...you're getting there. Can't believe I didn't even talk to you that much or play you that much. UGH! We'll get games in next time. You and Eric sharing ROB data was hilarious for some reason.

25: Arc

Sorry for being so rowdy in our friendlies lol, fthrow -> dair to me is just really cool XD You're not bad, you just need more experience probably. Hope to see you sometime soon, and I wish you the best of luck at other tournies.

25: The Great Muldini

Sam you suck, quit life. Work on your secondaries or something so I can learn more matchups.

Nah, JK, you just got a bad bracket like I did only in reverse order. Let's play sometime.

25: Lunar2

Didn't play you, but thought your Olimar wasn't too bad.

25: Tyr

For God Kais' sake, Jacob, don't quit. You'll beat Blue Rogue and SS next time. Just because you're losing to grab releases doesn't mean the game can't be fun. Just find another character that is quite as awesome as Lucas.

25: Clowsui

You suck, and you can GIIIT OUT. Why are you making posts that seem like you're calling people out when you have nothing at all? You're such a noob for switching to a bad matchup on a stage that's not terrible for Marth. QUIT LIFE, YA LOSER.

Oh, and stop messing up against Lain.

25: Smash64

Don't play Ness vs. Falco ever again. Switch to Snake or MK please. I hate to see you go 0-2. Sleep johns!

clowsui combo was too good.

25: King

???

25: Nicalobe

You're an awesome dude. Thanks for the friendlies =) Hopefully you'll bring Saviors next time.

Drowned in a Pool

33: Josh Kip

Wish we could've player. Sorry you didn't make it out : (

33: Moose

Your Sheik is getting better, definitely. You should consider a secondary to handle bad matchups, you're good enough at this point.

33: cr4sh

Fun friendlies. At first I was losing and then I started picking the **** up and destroying your DK as usual. Can't wait to play you again! Hope to see your Luigi by that time.

33: Rage

??

33: Chuee

You < Tyr. Keep working at it, you'll get better.

33: DLaw

Play MK, not Ness.

33: Jekyll

Ganon > all. What a manly dude. Thanks for driving Count <3

33: Epic

You're from HK but I didn't speak any Chinese to you. GGs me, lol.

41: drak

??

41: Osirun

Your Peach is solid, but you just need more experience. You need to adapt quicker, I figured your method of spacing out really easily and was able to punish you consistently on those grounds.

41: AJ

??

41: Spencer

???

41: Bead

Don't get grabbed.

41: Jellityme

??

41: K Rool

???

41: Rude Ranxor

???

49: Kassandra Nova

I'll cosplay as Ness for you at Sugoi. Your MK is getting good, I'd say it's harder than your Lucas. I wanna play you again with my Falco and Marth...especially in tournament. I think it'd be close =)

49: Marka Man

You clearly have a good idea of what you need to do, but not in all the situations necessary. Keep playing, I think you have some potential.

49: Today

Daycia, just keep playing more. Your G&W was very solid, but you just get nervous and have a hard time adjusting. We'll train you...we need G&Ws anyways.

Great, fun tournament. If I could get my replays up I'd be really happy. Like Count, I won't be at any events for a while. This is due to school and marching band and college applications and stuff. I'll try to make it out when I can, but no promises. Can't wait to see everybody again, and thank you all for coming.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Shootouts?

2: Anther - Good **** MI taking top 3
2: Lain - Thanks for making the trip, pleasure seeing you again. Sorry my swag was beneath your KB :p
3: Judge - Good **** MI taking top 3, show me some more ROB action though :D
4: AZ - Nice to meet you, hopefully I'll see you again in Columbus
5: OS - If you come wednesday I'd like some serious ROB training please
5: Y.b.M. - Awesome match against Lain. That swallow was so clutch. Thanks for carrying me in teams, I learned a lot about doubles
7: Blue Rogue - Your warrio is too good. no revenge D:
9: Lou - good seeing you, smashfield is too pro
9: Infern Angelis - I want driving match rematches lol. You'll have to explain fair > bait airdoge >bair i still don't see it T.T. Good job running the first GK tournament.
9: Beegs - I really wanted to play you but I missed the opportunity. We have to play next time.
13: Capem - I guess clubbing didn't happen, and you and champ left without blazing with me D: next time
13: Nope - Always wanted to play your snake. Need to learn how to deal with nades better...
13: Argent Stew - Good doubles matches. your teamwork is too good
13: Wangston - Falco cping to battlefield? It's still baffling me.
17: Mr. E - We ROBs need to step it up.
17: Mister Eric - ^ x2 9:16. But seriously always a blast seeing you, sucks that you got a flat tire.
17: Steel Samurai - Had fun in pools, good **** beating tyr
17: Champ - Pew pew! Next Saturday GK Island
17: DJ Iskascribble - Your MK is too much for my rob to handle...
17: Count - Glad I finally played you. Your diddy is very smart about picking up bananas
17: Sneaky Tako - Man this guy sucks HC
25: Tyr - We need to team sometime :p
25: Clowsui - your craziness is too much. Keep coming to tournies for sure
25: Smash64 - Depression is not fun. Next tourny top 3 for sure
25: Nicalobe - Most fun I had in a bracket match. I look forward to playing you again.

33: cr4sh - Giving up luigi for a bunch of monkies? Can't say that I approve. Always a blast seeing you
33: Rage - I'm not the person to be saying this, but keep trying. It's a long road ahead. Boo on picking up MK though D:
33: Jekyll - Ganon mains are too cool. Fun friendlies.
41: drak - Good seeing you at another tourny. Coming to tournies definitely makes you better

Also Thank you Arcade Legends for hosting our tournament (and letting us stay a little bit after closing time)

Lunar2

Smash Rookie
Put me down as Olimar (Lunar2), I didn't switch characters the whole time. I'll have to find a fellow semi-scrub to enter Doubles next time around!

2: Anther - Was hoping I'd get to play you, but I lost my first bracket match so it was my own fault. Certainly the most exciting player for me to watch play this day.
3: Judge - Ouch, never got ***** so hard in my life. No johns, either - need to step up my anti-MK game a LOT, you exposed me in a huge way.
5: Y.b.M. - Go Cinci!
7: Blue Rogue - Nice Wario, wasn't really sure what to do in the matchup, but you kept the pressure on and didn't give me a chance to figure it out.
9: Infern Angelis - Go Cinci! Thanks for setting this up, it's hard for someone like me to justify traveling far to get *****, car johns. I'll be at the next one!
17: Mister Eric - Nice R.O.B. We had a close 2-1 set there, although admittedly when you goofed up your ban, I knew I had great chance to take that round. Tether combo ****! I think I got you 4 hits in a row and 2 tether KOs lol, but something tells me you won't let an Olimar take you there ever again.
17: Steel Samurai - Go Fairfield! Shame neither of us could penetrate the bracket any farther than we did, though - I barely survived pools.
25: Clowsui - Thanks for the encouragement. I need to log more hours to start becoming a threat to many of you. I was happy just to scrape my way out of pool play.
25: Smash64 - Didn't get to watch your matches, did you catch some bad breaks or something?

33: Jekyll - Wow. Your Ganon is ****, even if I wasn't properly teching your Side-B. Mad props.
41: Osirun - Better luck next time I suppose, about time I finished ahead of you in one of these. I gotta play you next time, we always run even.
41: K Rool - You'll get there, just practice your banana games and figure out a way to get around camping.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
anther and lain congrats on winning

AZ: ****!!!!! thanks for the lesson on how to take care of diddy better you rock!

OS: we didnt talk really so umm grats on the placing though

Y.b.M: Y.b.F: young black female (stolen from king yoshi)

blue rogue: hey guy nice job

Lou: thanks for beating me with the character i hate the most ;)

infern: gotta be the power of the godkais

Beegs: THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE ADVICE WITH MARTH! i will be needing more but i am gonna try and get better until next time i see you, also welcome to tantalus.

Wangston: nice job man you did well!

Mister eric: <3 beep beep no beepmo

Champ: pow pow ggs!

DJ Iskascribble: :mad: errg

Clowsui: nice job getting in the tourney i almost got there but maybe next time.

Smash64: yeah man u looked exhausted next time get more sleep

King Yoshi: GGS MAN! we need to fight more.

Joshkip: still as sexy as ever and you did well at this tourney you almost made it out of pools! almost! if you just would have started playing smart against that Meta knight you fought you would have won! GGS!

Moose: GGS man hopefully i will see you at more tourneys i go to

Cr4sh: SHORYUKEN! bananagans!?

kassandra: you can do better than this i know it!:dizzy:

smash64

Smash Champion
2: Anther: it was good playing you in teams
2: Lain: you know iom better than that i have not going to sleep johns and suck a **** lol
3: Judge: i bet those shades make you win lol good **** in doubles
4: AZ: you should of had Anther anyways good **** at you placing GOD KAIS!
5: OS: wierd we didnt play this tourney
5: Y.b.M. remember my God Kai promise i made just remember it! GOD KAIS!
7: Blue Rogue: it was fun playing you in doubles
7: Kel:i think you should have done better
9: Lou: idk who you lost 2 but good **** at your placing your getting better
9: Infern Angelis: we should have had doubles but yeah its all my fault next time ill sleep like at 9 lol GOD KAIS!
9: Beegs: hey man dont worry about keeping me up all night it was my fault too i also had fun playing like always
9: SamuraiPanda:you should have went super saiyan panda on every one
13: Capem:it was good having springfield at the tourney we will se you guys at Kings Island this weekend!
13: Nope: hey 3 best nake in Ohio isnt that bad man
13: Argent Stew sorry if i didnt play my best good stuff tho
13: Wangston sorry if i didnt play as i normaly do but good ****! we will miss you, have fun in Brazil!
17: Mr. E: didnt play
17: Fizzle Boy: green green is dumm lol
17: Mister Eric: beepo beepo
17: Steel Samurai: havent played u in a long time next time tho
17: Champ: needs more pew pew? see u at KI this coming weekend!
17: DJ Iskascribble: it was fun playing you in doubles
17: Count: i think you should have placed higher your 2 good for 17th
17: Sneaky Tako: lol dude suck a ****, Lain buys some strong stuff
25: Arc: didnt play =/
25: The Great Muldini: we gotta play some time man
25: Lunar2: didnt play
25: Tyr: what are you doing all the way down here man? your Lucas for gods sake!
25: Clowsui: chi i will always play Ness first thats for sure, btw clowsui combo was 2 good
25: Smash64: your *** is going to sleep early next time!
25: King: now i get the burgerking comercial
25: Nicalobe Best Yoshi in the WORLD!

JUST TO WARN EVERY ONE IM WINNING THE NEXT OHIO OC TOURNAMENT! AND IF YOU DONT LIKE YOU CAN GIT THE **** OUT! GOD KAIS!

clowsui

Smash Legend
If you lose game 1 as Ness with Ness v Falco then I don't care, it's just STICKING with Ness in the set : ( Unless the Falco is really bad, you have a really slim chance of winning...but that's the God Kai spirit, right? XD

In other news:

Snake at 40%, Marth:
Fthrows. Snake techs. Fthrow -> tech -> Fthrow -> Snake DIs up and jumps

Marth forward air tippers, Snake DIs up left to escape

Double jump over, DAir

Snake player jizzes in their pants, forgets that they can meteor cancel

CLOWSUI COMBO

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Ooh~! Thank you for the results!
FanFan; Thank you very much for hanging out with me! You and Ashley! I had tons of fun talking and eating with you guys! And the cupcakes were very delicious too and very cute!! I really appreciate those!! -huggles.-
Clowsui; D'aw! Thanks Chi! I just need some better practice!! I'm sorry for doing so poorly. XD; Ah! I'll get better, no worries! Also, thanks for inviting me to the event and I'm glad you had tons of fun!
Infern; Ah! Thank you for letting me participate too! I had tons of fun! I'm sorry for being jittery! I can't wait for the next one, though! -Salutes.-
Smash64; Ooh, thank you for also having the gatherings on Wednesday! I can't wait to play with you guys! And I hope you manage to sleep right next time! We don't want you to overwork on your body, so rest when you can!
Y.b.M; Uhm-- sorry for.. saying.. sorry a lot.. I don't know. XD; Ah, I feel bad but I kind of contradict myself.. But congrats to you and you played so well!! And sorry for being jittery around you as well!
KassandraNova; You did so well!! >~<!! I was totally cheering you on from the beginning!! I can't wait for us to practice together tons!! You most definitely won in my book, Kassandra! You're awesome!!

Ooh, and thank you to the arcade for letting us play there! That was truly nice of them! They were a kind bunch too!! I hope things go well with them and everyone! Thank you and can't wait to see everyone again in future times! I'll get better, that's for sure! And I'll also try and be less nervous..!

Kel

Smash Master
2: Anther - haven't seen you since January and you didn't say anything
2: Lain - congratulations on coming back against Judge. We will meet again soon
3: Judge - You destroyed me in dittos. good stuff man
4: AZ - -_- don't even tell me the record now.
5: OS / - lol sakurai and some crazy incling to play rob ruined your day
5: Y.b.M. - Cod Guys!
7: Blue Rogue we didn't play but everyone is scared of your wario
7: Kel you are a scrub. L2P
9: Lou You keep placing well. Keep it up mangz
9: Infern Angelis /you're a jerk for rooting against me
9: Beegs ggs. You've improved. Nice CP
9: SamuraiPanda =( we scrubbed out in teams. Ah well. Have fun with med school
13: Capem crazy upsets against you. Glad we didn't have to play again
13: Nope sucks we had to play second round. I got pretty lucky for the most part
13: Argent Stew I didn't even know you were there. Sorry man
13: Wangston cincy > brazil
17: Mr. E I don't like to patronize people and BS them, so I'm not going to- You've gotten a LOT better. Keep it up.
17: Fizzle Boy /mk dittos suck
17: Mister Eric beepo!Fav guy ever
17: Steel Samurai /lol sorry about not wanting to play at that moment in time when you asked. We'll play soon
17: Champ sucks against OS. I coulda sworn you could use reflector from the stage to help against planking. Falco is over rated IMO
17: DJ Iskascribble MK dittos suck
17: Count didn't talk much
17: Sneaky Tako DAIRS DONT REALLY HAPPEN, I SWEAR. But congrats on teams. Keep it up
25: Arc sup pit. You have the best pit I've played yet probably.
25: The Great Muldini lol your name
25: Lunar2 ggs in pools
25: Tyr don't get so nervous next time. The definition of idiocy is to do the same thing over and over expecting different results. You're smarter than that and I think you've learned your lesson
25: Clowsui /is cool
25: Smash64 pick a high tier and start destroying tournaments!
25: King / has lots of NEOH pride. fun times
25: Nicalobe sup cincy yoshi

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
Forgot to thank Fanfan for the awesome Kirby cupcakes and the fun friendlies. Always fun to see you around. :)

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I felt like I was playing really spotty... Some games were really good and then some games were really bad... :/

2: Anther - We have to 1v1 again sometime... I don't know if you remembered me from OUGA or somewhere else... Grats on winning...

2: Lain - I guess your doubles genius/legend of the midwest can't just team up with random *** people and beat random *** Lucario teams, can he? You're not gonna hear the end of this from me... :laugh:

3: Judge - I don't think I've ever played you aside from doubles at SNES... :/

4: AZ - I did get better... I was playing really patient up until last weekend... Now I'm trying to force stuff to happen too much... I feel like I lost my touch now... :/

5: OS - Those doubles matches were so close! We'll get you guys next time...

5: Y.b.M. - If only we didn't meet twice in doubles...

7: Blue Rogue - I feel like I let ya down this time... There were some games where I just had horrible stocks when we were in the lead... We'll get everyone at TYM (I gotta talk to Bboy about that)... You are too good though... Keep wrecking for NEOH!

7: Kel - I understand how you wouldn't know I was there... I kinda have trouble talking to new people and such...

9: Lou - Like I said, I wasn't too happy with how I was playing, but that kill off the top in Norfair was just bad luck! You're going down next time!

9: Infern Angelis - Good tourney... Not sure about a couple things though... When was the last time we played 1v1?

9: Beegs - I can't believe you beat me!!! WTF? I've never lost to any Marth in the midwest other than you... :/

13: Capem - I don't take MMs seriously enough... That's why I don't like them... :/

13: Nope - I'm still tweaking my game against Snake... You got a lot better since C4...

17: Mr. E - Blue Rogue and I have been getting a lot of practice in together... I'm just looking for a teammate I can play with more often...

17: Champ - Tipper fsmash kill at 50... Ouch...

17: DJ Iskascribble - You got my best game that night... My playstyle with Lucario is probably different from what you're used to with Fizzle...

17: Sneaky Tako - I don't lose to ROBs very often... I feel like I'm losing my touch...

25: Tyr - Don't I owe you a MM?

25: Smash64 - Campfest on Green Greens ftl... We should not have played each other second round...

33: cr4sh - Nice hanging out with you guys... If only there was some place other than McDonalds... I hate that place... :p

41: Bead - There were a lot of tough players here... Don't john about Falcos... Play your secondary...

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
2: Anther - Thanks for the super serious MM and the friendlies. I'm terrified of your Pika. I just don't know what to do. I hope to play you again soon.
2: Lain - Grr we need to MM. Looking forward to it. Maybe at TYM. Good **** in tournament.
3: Judge - Fun playing you in pools. Sorry I got so nervous. I hope I get to play you again soon.
4: AZ - Good **** with Diddy. I watched some intense matches that you did.
5: OS - Beat some Michigan, man. I didn't get to watch you much.
5: Y.b.M. - You should've beaten Lain. You're too good man. Best Kirby in the nation.
7: Blue Rogue - You are really underrated. Keep going to tournaments. You should be winning tourneys. Grab releases are gay lol.
7: Kel - Thanks for trying to make me play better. Hopefully I won't get so nervous next time. I appreciate the support.
9: Lou - My friend says you're a really smart player and I agree. You keep getting better every tournament. Keep it up. Outshining all of springfield.
9: Infern Angelis - Best Snake in Ohio. God Kais!
9: Beegs - Nice job man. Teaming is too fun. <3 you. No homo.
9: SamuraiPanda - Thanks for the MM.
13: Capem - Gaaaah Metaknight!! Good **** man.
13: Nope -Didn't get to play you but watched a few matches. Your Snake is scary.
13: Argent Stew -We'll get that MM next time. Good job in brackets.
13: Wangston - Nice job with that Falco. Keep it up.
17: Mister Eric - Beep?
17: Steel Samurai - Marth is gay. Keep it up though. You get better all the time.
17: DJ Iskascribble - Halberd tricks grr...
17: Sneaky Tako - Good job in pools and brackets.
25: Tyr - You suck.
25: Clowsui - You're getting better. Keep it up.
25: Smash64 - Get more sleep lol. You're too good to be tying with me.

33: Chuee - Yaaay Lucas!!!
33: DLaw - Yaay Melee!!
49: Kassandra Nova - Yaay Lucas!! We need to play more.
49: Today - I'm sorry.

King~

Smash Champion
2: Anther - best pool set ever :D, 1-1 on spear pillar im coing for revenge next time:mad:
2: Lain - ily lain, i lold so hard when i heard u were driving here alone.
3: Judge - lol guess u know better than to use rob now. also come to TYM
4: AZ - grats on 4th, i have what may be your cord, idk.
5: OS - nice placing
5: Y.b.M. - good placing, really fun watchin ur set with lain. ggs in pools Y.b.W
7: Blue Rogue- u do some of the most random things lol, still hhave yet to not finish below top 8
7: Kel - nice chattin
9: Infern Angelis- you woke up teh king how do you feel???
9: Beegs- oh my, quite the turnaround from last week
9: SamuraiPanda- Hmm<.< lol, GGs panda next time let go to banned stages lulz. come to TYM
13: Nope- nice chattin
13: Argent Stew- glad to see you didnt get super down yourself this time, you got this
17: Mr. E- imma have u beat next time we play
17: Fizzle Boy- the man that knows mk dittos huh? lol
17: Champ- GGs
25: Smash64 - lol at ur comment
25: King- try next time, u dont play yoshi so y have a black yoshi????????

Bead: is it a threesome???? pick up secondary nao
Fans: ditto fo sho next time lol
J-kip- keep working at it, you start getting it more and more
Epic: good seein u man, its been to long
NoJ: dam get fawked up less

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
2: Anther :pikachu2: Good Job on getting almost 1st haha. I'm glad you came out to our tournament. You are a very good dude...I swear we can make everything seem funny...haha, move to Ohio haha....

2: Lain :popo: - Thanks for coming out. You are a really great dude. You have a good sense of humor. Next time I'll get them IC's. And we'll get some of that killa soon...

3: Judge :metaknight: - The coolest looking guy there. It's always fun when you are around...
We should team sometime...I do quite well in teams

4: AZ :diddy: - GOD KAIS!!! You did amazing...nice seeing you after so long. I'll eventually beat you in a set soon hopefully haha....Good Stuff

5: OS :metaknight:/:rob: - Good job in doubles. We can only do better. I wanna see more ROB...

5: Y.b.M. :kirby2: - Not bad...

7: Blue Rogue :warioc: Great stuff owning us in doubles. You did well against OS...You are really good..thanks for coming out.

7: Kel :metaknight:- Thanks for giving me advice while playing Lain...That really helped out a lot. I gotta cheer for The God Kais if they are playing against you..hehe *sigh* You are too good...your placings can only get better...

9: Lou :gw: Haha We always have super intense matches when we play. It's always down to the last hit.. You are getting Much better...

9: Infern Angelis :snake:/:ike: Best Snake in Ohio Baby. Keep it up. GOD KAIS!!!

9: Beegs :marth: I can tell you are improving. Really close matches we had. Hope to see you on the PRs...

9: SamuraiPanda :snake: You did well in Singles...Thanks for coming out though. Your presents was highly appreciated.

13: Capem :metaknight:- I'm salty you left us. to salty. Oh well Me and Infern still went out. Next time you should place higher in the tournament.

13: Nope :snake: Dang son...2 stocked twice by Infern...Yikes...Me lie, Women Lie, numbers don't...Get some...haha J/K I know you are good...I expect more out of you

13: Argent Stew :lucario: You beat Smash 64?..That is really saying something. You owned us in teams...You must really want to be on that OH PR huh? haha Good Job on your placing though.

13: Wangston :falco: You also beat Smash 64...Good Job. Fun money matches haha. Good luck on your Pilgrimage and i wish you the best. See you in 2 years. You are a great dude

17: Mr. E :rob: Nice ROB...Don't pick gay stages against me haha....Thx for coming out

17: Fizzle Boy :dedede:/:lucario: I know you could have done better. Glad to see you my nizzle. It's good you had that Water bottle cause we all know how you be thirsty.

17: Mister Eric :rob: Man I'm so glad you came out. If you made it out in time we could have been on teams. You make the environment so much more fun. 9:16 baby

17: Steel Samurai :marth:/:dedede: You had a pretty decent placing considering all of the high level players that were there. I wish I could have walked you to your car though.*sigh*:(

17: Champ :falco: WTF i expect you to place higher than this. Your falco is to good. And I'm salty you all left us...What happen to Bros before Hoes...

17: DJ Iskascribble :metaknight: Nice Fun sets we had... you have a good MK and you should place Higher than what you do IMO

17: Count :diddy: We always have close sets. You are really good. It's always good seeing you pimp...We gotta hang out sometime soon

17: Sneaky Tako :rob: Man o Man we did surprisingly well. You are really good. You just got a few more levels of gaming to experience and you will be God Kai Material.

25: Arc :metaknight: Thanks for coming out. I know you probably traveled further than anyone who came to the tournament. You are a cool guy...hope to see you at more tournaments.

25: The Great Muldini :snake: You made it out of pools...That's good. We need to practice so we can improve.

25: Lunar2- Thx for coming out and reppin Oli....

25: Tyr :lucas: -WTF you lost your first 2 matches... You can do much better....Much much better. We'll practice.

25: Clowsui :marth:/:falco: Booo!! for rooting against me while I was playing Count. I'll remember that.....

25: Smash64 :ness2: I have nothing to say to you....:urg:

25: King :pikachu2:/:metaknight: man you are too good for these placings...haha You are one cool dude. Thanks for coming out

25: Nicalobe :yoshi2:- You have a really good Yoshi...Keep it up.

33: Josh Kip :sonic:- Oh it's cool to call us lazy but it's taking serious when I talk about you... If you can't take it...then do give it....Fish head:p

33: Moose :shiek: Thanks for coming out. Keep that Shiek going strong,

33: cr4sh :luigi2: Dang man...You should have made it out of pools. We have to do something about that. Glad to see you again though pimp

33: Rage :metaknight: We will get you better...Keep going hard....

33: Chuee- Be more interactive...keep on doing what you do with Lucas

33: DLaw- Thanks for coming out
33: Jekyll :ganondorf:- Your Ganon is Good...There is untapped potential in him...Find it!!
33: Epic- You play good. so I'm disappointed that you didn't make it out of pools. nice seeing you

41: drak- Thanks for coming out...Good Seeing you again

41: Osirun :peach: Hope things are going well. Hope to see you at more tournaments so you can further ascend your brawling level.

41: Jellityme- Nice matches in CvS...Sucks you didn't make it out pools

49: Kassandra Nova :lucas: You are better than this...Stop doing what's not making you win...

49: Today :gw: Thanks for coming. Hope to see you some more. You are good...If you come to our Training sessions then you will become great. And I'll break that Sorry thing of yours...

Thank you Michigan for coming out...All of you are too cool. Hope you get better soon NOJ.
I wish Quivo and Shugo both Could have Made it...I would have changed the results in the tournament a lot.

Hilt, Calic, Xisin, Metaflair- Wish you all had came out...it would have made everything more fun. But just know that i didn't forget about you all...

Thanks Arcade Legends for allowing us to host our 1st Tournament there.
If we get the chance of hosting another tournament there hopefully we can actually finish the tournament. With people wondering off and doing other things...it's really hard to finish on time. Next time the Elimination Rule should be drastically enforced so we can actually finish on time. But I still had fun.:chuckle:

Thanks Infern for getting the Venue for us.
Thanks Lou and Overswarm for assisting us and helping things run much more smoothly.
Thank you Fan Fan for the Set up and The Kirby Cup cake and Cookies...Too good
Glad AZ is apart of The God Kai Family and came out to Our 1st Tournament...Welcome.

The Ohio Smash Community are really getting better. We are all improving. The Competition has grown fierce and I'm happy to compete with you all. Lets make the nation feel our Presence..GOD KAIS!!!

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
33: Josh Kip :sonic:- Oh it's cool to call us lazy but it's taking serious when I talk about you... If you can't take it...then do give it....Fish head:p
hah i can take it but its on now! :cool:

Y.b.M Y.b.F

:093::093::093::093::093::093::093::093:

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
I had a great time at this thourney, thought it ran pretty well.

4: AZ - Grats on fourth, and yea we should get together once school starts.. I could use the practice :O
9: Lou - Reppin that G&W.. glad you could make it
9: Beegs - Good to see you again
13: Capem - Glad I didn't have to play your MK this time... he's scary :X
13: Nope - Good first match in pools.. second match was full of mistakes :/. Snake vs Sheik is pretty intense
13: Argent Stew - First match of pools was ****... your Lucario is so good. My counterpick was more for funzies than strategy because I knew you had me beat already. Good ****.
17: Steel Samurai - GGs in pools, your Marth is tough
17: Champ - Good talking to you again
17: Sneaky Tako - GGs in pools, your ROB is really good. I don't have much experience against ROB, but keeping the gyro on the map was smart
25: Arc - Thanks for the friendlies, I feel like I understand the Pit matchup now after playing you :D
25: Clowsui - Our Sheiks are so different... but yours is pretty good. Wanted to get more friendlies in/talk to you more.. but maybe at the next one :D
25: Nicalobe - Thanks for the friendlies, and it was fun doing low-tier doubles with you :p Yoshi feels so weird to play :laugh:

Drowned in a Pool

33: Josh Kip - Thanks for the friendlies, your controller is too good :p
33: Moose - Fail.
33: Chuee - Thanks for the friendlies :D
41: Osirun - GGs in pools, you seemed to be playing differently against me than the other people in our pool. You gave me waaay too much time and space to needle you and run away. I almost got my first Time-Out while not even trying to stall :O Good to see a Peach though, keep working at it :D
41: AJ - Close game in friendlies, your Diddy is pretty good.
49: Kassandra Nova - I had fun talking to you and looking at your drawlings. You left before I could ask for a drawling of Sheik :O Hopefully at the next one we're both at :D And keep working on your Lucas, it's getting better

Whelp I think this was my last tourney outside of Columbus for a while, so everyone should go to Wings and Brew 5 so i can see you all again :D

ChamP_SlayZ

Smash Apprentice
GK's- sorry we left =( guess we'll jus have to make it up times 2 lol.

Sneaky-goodtimes as always.

OS- I wanted to stab u after game3.

Kel-no reflector doesn't work on stage...nothing does MK is lame.

Beegs-much love no homo lol

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Samurai Panda sucks at losing.

Just SD three times next time?

fonzi21

Smash Ace
How did I get 9th while trying to lose? LOL. I'll do shoutouts later, I guess.
I hope your joking, cause that's pretty F'ed up to say. Don't insult everyone who attended the tournament or anything. If you were trying to lose, you shouldn't have entered and saved yourself money and time. Way to suck keep up the terrible work, we applaud your performance.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Samurai Panda was hanging around with Michigan's "bad" group and not enough with Judge and Lain, so he gained a bit of social ineptitude for that post =P

I think it was more him trying to say "Wow, I can't believe I did that well at the tournament without having too much practice because I'm spending all my time with Med school! This is probably as good as I'll ever do for the rest of my smash career if Med school stays this tough, so GGs everyone!"

Overswarm

is laughing at you
2: Anther - $178.50 Split

I was hoping we'd play in bracket XD

GJ on your placing, sorry the venue didn't keep it up so you could just take straight 1st. Oh well. :\

2: Lain - $178.50 Split

GGs, next time Sakurai won't save your Nana 5 seconds into the game. -_^

3: Judge - $72

Thanks for the friendlies beforehand, I learned a lot of new tricks in the wario matchup and a few more in the MK ditto as well! ROB vs. MK on Green Greens was fun.

4: AZ - $41

Was wanting to play you and avoid you at the same time. You and I playing would probably be the most even non-ditto match, I think. Teams was a lot of fun... I have no clue as to how we lost 3-0 and then won 3-0 back to back against the same team. o_O

5: OS / - $20

That's me! I'm unsure why it says MK/ROB when I only lost my ROB matches XD

5: Y.b.M. - $20

Sucks about losing that match to Lain, but whatever ^_^ Good stuff at the tournament, get better at introducing your lady friend. Highest placing GOD KAI! (not counting AZ, cuz he's white and plays a top tier)

7: Blue Rogue

Sorry about sand bagging in pools. >_>

I knew you were good, so I needed to learn as much about you and give away as little as possible before we played in bracket! Keep playing, and learn to wait just a liiiiiiiiittle bit longer before jumping and u-airing when MKs doing his air camping thing and you'll get a free 18-20% hit each time.

7: Kel

I don't even remember who you lost to, but boo @ 7th.

9: Lou

Diddy vs. G&W was too good! I can't wait until I can go to Springfield again and play more friendlies. Also.... HIGHEST PLACING SPRINGFIELDER, YEAHYUHZ!

9: Infern Angelis /

Poor Infern. Has to play me all the time. Give it up Infern! Give uuuuuuuuuup! =B

9: SamuraiPanda

I love how you have "WTF" hand raising moments in the majority of all of our sets.... ever.

13: Capem

Don't even know what happened to you. o_O

13: Nope

Same. I have no idea who you two lost to.

13: Wangston

Sorry our MM got a little crazy at the end. Your Falco's gotten a lot better!

17: Mister Eric

Beep?

17: Champ

I'm sorry I made you want to stab me after game 3. ;\

You should think of it as a compliment! When I planked you on Livestream, I only did it to prove a point... at this tournament, I did it with only a 3% lead and did it to win the set!

17: Count

GGssssss.... was hoping to play you in bracket ;)

17: Sneaky Tako

You will get ROB trixxies from me

25: Tyr

Tyr, you need a new main and just have Lucas as a secondary for Brinstar or something.

25: Smash64

*glare* I am giving you the same advice I'm giving Tyr, Smash64. The same advice I'm giving Tyr.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I think it was more him trying to say "Wow, I can't believe I did that well at the tournament without having too much practice because I'm spending all my time with Med school! This is probably as good as I'll ever do for the rest of my smash career if Med school stays this tough, so GGs everyone!"
*sigh* More like "Wow, I can't believe I did that well at the tournament having no drive whatsoever to play or win at all due to the unimaginable amount of stress I've been under at medical school!"

My life is a living hell right now, so semantics when taking what little breaks I'm allowed are the last thing I want to pay attention to. So sorry if I offended anybody.

fancy drak

Smash Rookie
I didn't really get a chance to play many of you, thanks to the fact that I drowned in pools hardcore and missed out on a lot of friendly time... but regardless, it was fun as usual! I need to keep ramming my face into these tourneys until I manage to claim more than one victory, ahaha. My biggest problem is not having anyone else to play against on a regular basis.

... and, uh, killing myself with Wolf's recovery. That too.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
*sigh* More like "Wow, I can't believe I did that well at the tournament having no drive whatsoever to play or win at all due to the unimaginable amount of stress I've been under at medical school!"

My life is a living hell right now, so semantics when taking what little breaks I'm allowed are the last thing I want to pay attention to. So sorry if I offended anybody.
Thanks for the apology, but regardless of what stress your under there is no reason to insult everyone else. You knew what you were saying, and there was no need to say it to make yourself feel better. Good luck in Med school hope everything gets better.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful

D'aw!! I hope things brighten up for you!! If you are under stress and such it's always good to take a break! Maybe take a walk, go to the park, ride a bike, read a book, or something! TT__TT -Pat pat.-

Steel_Samurai

Smash Journeyman
Great tourny, I had tons of fun,got in a lot of friendlies this time around, sooo... shoutouts:
Arcade legends- Thanks for holding this, hopefully there will be more in the future :)
2: Anther- Thanks for the friendlies man, and good **** on winning winners finals

2: Lain- We need to play friendlies next time, I love seeing the ICs ****

3: Judge- your MK is amazing as always, we need friendlies as well

4: AZ- My kids are gonna feel what you did to me in bracket lol, your diddy is too fast for brawl haha

5: OS- I have yet to play you too, I'd like to see that ROB and MK

5: Y.b.M.- You played good today, your the one thats gonna take down michigan man, i can feel it

7: Blue Rogue- Didn't get to play you, always sweet to see a wario

7: Kel- We'll play next time, Nice job on your set with Nope

9: Lou- Your Game and Watch is awesome, we should play more to learn each others match up better(at least me)

9: Infern Angelis- Good job taking me out, don't sandbag next time, you almost got 17th for it rofl

9: Beegs- You played great this tournament, plus your character choice is sexy ;)

9: SamuraiPanda- I feel I've learned the snake MU better, lets play sometime

13: Capem- GGs in doubles, we need to play singles

13: Nope- you beat me in pools, it wasn't as bad this time lol, nice snake

13: Argent Stew- your lucario is amazing

13: Wangston- didn't get to play, we need friendlies next time

17: Mr. E- fun friendly(ies?) lol

17: Fizzle Boy- urg, you motivated me to learn the d3 match up, nice Dedede

17: Mister Eric- didn't play, i don't think, or was that Mr. E? lol sorry

17: Steel Samurai- Get better scrub, don't get 4th seed anymore, it'll bone you in bracket

17: Champ-GJ in doubles

17: DJ Iskascribble- I need to learn this MU better as well

17: Count- all the diddys had there way with me today lol

17: Sneaky Tako- GGs in pools, hella close, your getting better fast

25: Arc- fun friendlies, nice pit

25: The Great Muldini- You'll do better next time, learn your match ups son

25: Lunar2-Good job today man, makin it out of pools is no easy task

25: Tyr- you did better against michigan than anyone else haha, playin you in bracket will always be dumb for one of us though :(

25: Clowsui- I don't care how you did in bracket, you played better than me this tourny IMO

25: Smash64- I haven't played your ness yet, lets do friendles, no grab releases haha

25: Nicalobe- lets do yoshi dittos! haha i wanna play your yoshi so bad, hes my 2nd favorite character in this game, too bad mine sucks

33: Josh Kip- nice sonic man, fun friendlies, you should pick up marth

33: Moose- your sheik is awesome!! i won't underestimate her again

33: cr4sh- thanks for friendlies, DK is a beast

41: Osirun- your definatley getting better, don't worry, our pool was tough

clowsui

Smash Legend
@ ss: LMAO you watched my marth during friendlies/in pools? thanks for the compliment lol, i think i was just on tipper crack on saturday

also how could you underestimate sheik lol, i've almost beat your marth at full power with sheik

Ok Shout outs finally. (Is this going on AiB?)

Lain - Thanks for the commenting. I appreciate it a ton.

Infern - I would like to MM again the next time I see ya.

SS - Glad to see you are sticking with Marth. I'll keep fighting ya and hopefully you can learn something from me.

Joshkip - It is no problem teaching the basics of Marth. I was just plain out happy to see you there man.
WE ALSO ***** NINJA ASSAULT MAN! ANDROSS HAD NOTHING ON US!!!

Mister Eric - Your a really awesome beeping robot. It's ok that you can't write. I'll do that for ya!

Crash - You are just simply awesome. Glad to see that you really did keep your word about practicing with DK. Keep going on that!

Champ - Iceys aye? Trying to be a wish guy aye... Nahh it was fun either way man.

Cape'm - Thanks for the warm ups. I really needed that for Champs and Kel's MK.

SneakyTako - I'll try to get some freindlies in with ya son. Sorry that I didn't get to this time >_>

Moose - Please keep going to tournaments. Your Sheik needs to **** ppl!

YbM - Everytime. It close EVERY time. lol. I have to push just a bit more to get those wins over you. GG's

Tyr - I wish we can practice teams more but man it's awesome playing teams with ya Rorschach. :D

Kel - Thanks for the compliments also. I've been working on Marth. I hope to beat you soon.

Argent - It's all good man. Hell, yea never know, you might of just lost to the Best Marth in the Midwest. lol. j/k. Not yet but soon good sir.

Smash 64 - Thank you for the housing and your bro beating us up while we were there.

King Yoshi - It was awesome chatting with you and traveling with you on the road again. I haven't done that in awhile man.

Bead - I should punch you...but, you're cool. :D "Is it a threesome" Wtf man...

Nope - It was also great to see ya. Thank you for saying I can take him.

AZ - Diddy play you. Ha. I pulled a "you". See what I mean?

I don't know why but I think I'm missing someone very important...If I did, I'll make another post about it. ALL and all, great tournament, great place, great people, papa johns.

Later.

wangston

Smash Lord
I'm uploading some videos now. I'm uploading clowsui vs count... they are big files so it will be a few hours but it's uploading to youtube right now.

I also in the uploading is moose playing a rob??? Who is the rob and were the matches pools or friendlies? I'll put all my mms up later, right now I'm working on getting anyone else stuff up.

Also there are matches of nope vs Argenta(lol something like that)lucario, are those pools, friendlies, bracket, or mm?

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I also in the uploading is moose playing a rob??? Who is the rob and were the matches pools or friendlies? I'll put all my mms up later, right now I'm working on getting anyone else stuff up.
Its probably me in pools. Was your TV the one on the far left in front of the projection screen?

Top Bottom