• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

God Kais Present OC#2 " Brawl Bootcamp Lv 1" Fairfield, OH (Sep. 5th) RESULTS!!!

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
Its probably me in pools. Was your TV the one on the far left in front of the projection screen?
nevermind lol
but still
i would really like who ever had setup #2 to please tell me if they have that sonic replay i saved, it should be in the wii saved data, sonic vs wolf i think idk but it was definitely sonic vs someone in my pools.

please and thanks

fancy drak

Smash Rookie
nevermind lol
but still
i would really like who ever had setup #2 to please tell me if they have that sonic replay i saved, it should be in the wii saved data, sonic vs wolf i think idk but it was definitely sonic vs someone in my pools.

please and thanks
I think that was your Sonic vs my Sonic. :[ ]

wangston

Smash Lord
2: Lain :popo: - Your ics are too good, trying against them is too much work, I can only laser laser over b so much before it gets really boring.
4: AZ :diddy: I wish I would have played you. I should have done a mm or something. Also i think you left a usb cable in my wii, it was the one on the left of the main table in front of the projector. Some one else has it.
5: OS :metaknight:/:rob: I like your rob a lot. It's so different when compared to other robs, you should main only him.
5: Y.b.M. :kirby2: - Thanks for playing with me. Your kirby is amazing. I liked the part when you sucked off lain :laugh: No one saw it coming.
7: Kel :metaknight: Sorry I never got around to mm matching you. I wanted to play a serious set with you.
9: Lou :gw: I got to aggressive and got punished for it. :( I need to be more patient and wait for my opening.
9: Infern Angelis :snake: Box spike!!! I'm going to miss the god kais. You've gotten better from the last time we played in april. I shouldn't have waited this long to play you.
9: SamuraiPanda :snake: Even though you weren't playing at your best it was hard because you would throw out random ****. I really couldn't read anything you were doing, you threw out random dairs and nairs when I was expecting tilts.
13: Capem :metaknight: Glad I got you play you, i've not played you since January. You've got a nice mk
13: Nope :snake: Really fun mms. That one time you fsmashed it cost you the game lol Your snake needs more box spikes.
13: Wangston :falco:
17: Mr. E :rob: I just wrote what i was going to write for mr eric right here. Your names and mains are to similar.
17: Fizzle Boy :dedede:/:lucario: Fun matches, I was a little tired I'm sorry I couldn't go all out.
17: Mister Eric :rob: Way fun matches we had. You 3 stocked me like a true pro.
17: Steel Samurai :marth:/:dedede:
17: Champ :falco: You falco is so smart. Keep on pew pewing while I'm gone.
17: Count :diddy: You got screwed by frigate, that game was yours. I was a little more worried about playing you than playing panda
17: Sneaky Tako :rob: hahaha I usually only cp neutrals unless I can't out play that person then I'll go some where janky.
25: Tyr :lucas: Tyr combo is legit. You have a nice mk :laugh: I'm guessing you got bracket f'd or else you would be up way higer.
25: Clowsui :marth:/:falco: lol clowsui, you beat me in pools, good for you. You've improved. lol sheik is dumb i didn't know what to do so I just di'd up so i could move on to my cp. I just wanted to mm you so I had to keep the last game close, then I got lasered :(
25: Smash64 :ness2: I feel sorry for you. You're sooo good with your ness. But I'll have to do is chaingrab, spike to spike and ness can't do anything about it other than don't get grab. If i didn't get that off those few times I did I would have been done for like I was in the first game.

33: Josh Kip :sonic: Needs more spindash mind games.
33: cr4sh: It's said to see no man in green :( I'm going to miss playing with you and getting rides in the mother ship.

This was a great last tourney... though I might be going to kakuna matata this weekend but I'll say this was my last big tourney.

clowsui

Smash Legend
omg i just remembered that laser gimp...was hella tight

also vs. sheik you just gotta try and get the grab and try and stay away as much as you can but needles make it hard for you to outcamp. she has two frame jab too and it also leads into ftilt/grab : ( in the future she will be one of falco's worst nightmares, guaranteed. falco can only barely camp her. if she didn't have needles i dunno what i'd do. to escape the ftilt to usmash di up and back, you did it successfully about 4-5 times but i know how to reverse ftilt like a champ (but not buffer it, which is why you escaped).

ahhh if we had mm'd i probably would've had to go sheik or marth, i'm bad at the ditto since i don't enjoy it without cg XD

going to miss you in brazil ='(

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

Count

Smash Champion
2: Anther-grats and fun half of a friendly!

4: AZ-good stuff AZ! You can get MI!

5: OS-Nice job, you beat a lot of good players!

5: Y.b.M-Really fun set, you're amazing and I don't mind losing to you. Can't wait to play you again and hang out this weekend!

7: Blue Rogue-Amazing wario!!!

7: Kel-Good job, we gotta chat more next time

9: Lou-Good stuff lou, you're really stepping it up lately!

9: Infern Angelis-Good stuff beating nope, and amazing tournament. Looking forward to saturday.

9: SamuraiPanda-Hope school gets better so you have more fun at tourneys. Great set and it was great seeing you. I've never been sadder after a set especially since you didn't even really want to play!

13: Capem-You'll bounce back. Close vs AZ

13: Nope-see above, except the AZ part. Good chatting.

13: Argent Stew-Good stuff. Amazing lucario, wish we woulda played.

13: Wangston-You seemed to be playing really well at this! Nice. Thanks for uploading my set with clowsui

17: Steel Samurai-fun friendlies, great marth! Learn that diddy matchup!

17: Champ-What are you doing down here! You'll bounce back.

17: Sneaky Tako-friendlies were great your ROB is really smart. Yeah I noticed you kept waiting for me to get the banana, haha. I guess I'm okay at being smart about picking them up.

25: Arc-GGs in pools!

25: Tyr-You're too good to be down here. Cya at Louisville? Always great to see you.

25: Clowsui-great meeting you in person, really smart falco. Tough luck in brackets, I thought you were going to beat me but I brought out the almost never seen aggro diddy! Wish you could go to more tourneys, you'd be so good if you had a wii.

25: Smash64-WTF you doing down here?!?! No sleep johns either I only had 2 hours! You gotta not play ness in certain winnable matchups (i.e. falco)

25: Nicalobe-best yoshi ever!!

33: cr4sh-GGs in pools <3 diddy

33: Jekyll-Thanks for the ride, so close to making it out of pools with ganon!

49: Kassandra Nova-Keep working hard, you're very good. Don't get down on yourself, you're too fun to be around and being down on yourself isn't good for you!

Fun tourney I was just heartbroken afterward. Great seeing everyone.

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys! Late shoutouts! I've been real busy at work.

2: Anther- Great job representing MI. We need to do more friendlies. I'll be sure to hit you up for some at Lolis if you are going.
2: Lain- Same to you for driving the four hours, late, to make it and end up winning (sorta). You're right though, we need to carpool for future tourneys. I won't be able to make it to TYM, but hopefully I'll see you at Lolis?
3: Judge- You owe me a cig :p
4: AZ- I owe you a big thanks for coaching me out of pools, that was pretty epic. Hopefully I'll have a chance to play you at another tourney.
5: OS
5: Y.b.M.- Hey man, great job! Thanks for the fun tourney and I hope to play you when we meet next
7: Blue Rogue- Great job in our pools :p
7: Kel- thanks for all the matches and advice, I know what I need to work on now for the MK vs. Pit matchup and look forward to our next encounter!
9: Lou
9: Infern Angelis
9: Beegs
9: SamuraiPanda- Nice seeing you again. See you at Lolis?
13: Capem
13: Nope
13: Argent Stew
13: Wangston
17: Mr. E
17: Fizzle Boy
17: Mister Eric
17: Steel Samurai
17: Champ
17: DJ Iskascribble
17: Count- Pools was crazy, I think I would have beaten if AZ would have coached me prior like he did for my last two diddy matchups :p until next time!
17: Sneaky Tako
25: Arc- Ugh.
25: The Great Muldini
25: Lunar2
25: Tyr- Thanks for the housing offer, I should have told you that I ended up finding a hotel. Maybe nextime I'm in Ohio I'll take you up on it
25: Clowsui- We had some fun matches! your rowdiness didn't bother me, I thought we were just smack talking like smash players do :p
25: Smash64
25: King /
25: Nicalobe

33: Josh Kip- You're freaking awesome. I'm gonna make some knuckles gloves so I can be your rival :p
33: Moose- I'm glad I could help you out with the Pit matchup. You were really getting the hang of it during our last few matches. Until next time!
33: cr4sh- Had fun in pools, sorry about the Jungle Japes match :p You're an awesomely optimistic guy! <3
33: Rage
33: Chuee
33: DLaw
33: Jekyll
33: Epic
41: drak
41: Osirun
41: AJ
41: Spencer
41: Bead
41: Jellityme
41: K Rool
41: Rude Ranxor
49: Kassandra Nova
49: Marka Man
49: Today

Unfourtunatley, I wont be able to make it to TYM because of work, but hopefully all of the Ohio smash scene will consider coming to LoLis on the 19th. If I drove 6 hours for this, you can show MI the same courtesy! Once again, thanks to everyone who helped make this happen! It was a very well ran and extremely competitive (this is a good thing to me). Until next time, Peace!

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
okay my turn

2: Anther - good games we had. it was nice to play you again. next time we do extreme friendlies okay?
2: Lain - Our tourney set was pretty fun. i needed some ic practice anyway. and the port town match was too funa s well
3: Judge - when will i ever get to play you?
4: AZ - I did much better than i thought i did considering I have next to none recent diddy experience. Ill try to come visit sometime soon
5: OS - fun friendlies. ive still never gotten to play you in bracket yet
5: Y.b.M. - good games with you as well. I didnt know i had forgotten the kirby match-up that much.
7: blue rogue: i want to play against your wario sometime. it looked good and i need some more practice
7: kel - but i love mk dittos
9: lou - you caught me playing too aggresive and i ate helmet. ill try to cool down next time XD
9: Beegs - you were fun to play with, your marth is pretty good too
9: infern - im still going to try to stop by if i can ever get some time off
13: capem - didnt get to play you this time around
13: nope - it was interesting seeing you use wario in what i believe was tourney
13: argent stew - OMG johns lol. i have sinced learned japes much much better. I cant say much about playstyles since fizz wont even play luc against me anymore. Our next set i will hopefully be much more fun
17: fizz - pick a main already
17- steel samurai - good matches. they were alot closer than last time you ahve gotten alot better.
17: count - still no re-MM lol
17: sneaky tako - our tourney set was fun
25: The great muldini - i almost went peach at green greens. maybe next time i will provided its ever legal again lol
25: tyr - oh yeah that halberd stuff is so funny to me XD. good games nice playing you again
25: clowsui - you have improved much. looking forward to see where you go next
33: jekyll - ganon is scary
41- jellityme - steady improving doing better and better everytime. you'll be getting out of pools soon
41: - AP-Banhammer - lol sorry about you getting infested by metas. youll get out soon too. teams was fun as well

Top Bottom