• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 19: meta legal(because dojo was nice about it)=10-3-09= BRING wii/tv/ssbb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Then come truly prove it Dark. Pch ;).

Can we vote if we want to do teams or singles 1st?
no. teams will go first.

Well if that is how people feel. Then I guess I'll try then. But I don't think I could make this one. I don't have a job as of now thanks to summer being over (summer job) and I could get one now but I not have time to make it. Like get a ticket and all. And I have no cash as of now. Maybe wobo 2. Of the next TX tourny before 2010. I need to pull some miricale stuff to get here. And get over my fear of flight.

And this guy is still at it. Dude, wtf is wrong with you? it's done. you are getting to hyped for beating me at the tourny. The fact that people know I should have beatyou for a fact but lost to you just makes all this nonsense meaningless. I could care less about losing to you. means nothing at all. Seriously compared to the player I am not.

You are seriously being a **** and need to relax. Like seriously, enough is enough.
Drk Peach, we(tx) want you to come to HOBO 19. Howeer, if you cant or wont, please stop spamming/arguing....ect in here. This thread is for talk about ANYTHING hobo 19 related. This is not meant to be mean, im simply asking you.

VEX, If you do show up, i challenge you to a money match. Also, housing and stuff will be taken care of a SOON as you are confirmed. What is the criteria you must meet in order for you to attend hobo 19?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
For my last few post I said nothing to that idiot. it was done with. Yet he comes out of radom starting **** again, then people will follow to be funny casuing more needless crap and you don't say nothing to him?

Xyro77

For my last few post I said nothing to that idiot. it was done with. Yet he comes out of radom starting **** again, then people will follow to be funny casuing more needless crap and you don't say nothing to him?
LISTEN! Just stop. Dphat is done and so are the rest. Please.If not, Ill ask hylain/Utd to lay down the law.

But dark peach we love DPhat. Quit whining. Sounds like YOU'RE the one causing needless crap.
Dude, please stop. if drk peach has you got to too. please

this thread needs to stay on the subject of hobo 19

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Kay.

Hobo 19 talk or infraction.

You have a choice!!!!

This will serve as a warning from this point on.

Predictions for singles/teams/lowtier singles anyone?

heytallman

CTALL
Alright, alright, I'm sorry, and I won't post any more on the matter, and I shall flame no more.

I have been a ****,
And for this I am sorry.
Haiku makes better.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
VEX, If you do show up, i challenge you to a money match. Also, housing and stuff will be taken care of a SOON as you are confirmed. What is the criteria you must meet in order for you to attend hobo 19?
Top Bowser vs Top Samus? Sounds pretty gay tbh, but sure ^_^. Also I know you asked if I came to team with you, but since I'm coming with Inui I'm teaming with him in normal and low tier doubles, sorry :/

What is the criteria you must meet in order for you to attend hobo 19?
Need to find a job within the next few days, if so I should be set lol.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Hyli edit. None of this. Take it to PM's.

Prediction on hobo 19: Dojo placing top 3, Razer winning and Gnes randomly losing to a peach :). Teams probably going to be some order of Zac/Dmg, Dojo/PX, Razer/Gnes, Vex/Inui as top 3. Low tiers im giving Vex and Inui the win.

Xyro77

Top Bowser vs Top Samus? Sounds pretty gay tbh, but sure ^_^. Also I know you asked if I came to team with you, but since I'm coming with Inui I'm teaming with him in normal and low tier doubles, sorry :/

Need to find a job within the next few days, if so I should be set lol.

Yea man no problem, if inui was the reason why you came then yea its totally fair that you team with him, no hard feelings. If you dont wanna do the MM its fine(its really really hard for bowser) but i would like some friendlies though if you could.

GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for predictions:

low tier 2vs2 i think inui+vex will meet me and lee martin in grand finals.
low tier 1vs1 i think vex, inui, gnes, xyro, lee will be the ones to watch out for.
regular 1vs1 i think razer 1st, gnes 2nd, dojo 3rd.
regular 2vs2 i think razer+gnes, dojo+px, vex+inui

Xyro77

Dpaht, do not respond. BOTH of you have continued after hylian said stop. The law is about to be placed upon you, prepare yourself!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What is with all this drama...? :ohwell:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Don't worry about housing. DugFinn is going take care of both of us.

She looooves Vex's Bowser. ;)

Add your own team there and remember Lee Martin/Xyro for low tiers and it's really accurate.

Gnes

Smash Master
Prediction on hobo 19: Dojo placing top 3, Razer winning and Gnes randomly losing to a peach :). Teams probably going to be some order of Zac/Dmg, Dojo/PX, Razer/Gnes, Vex/Inui as top 3. Low tiers im giving Vex and Inui the win.
FIRSTLY...U ****ING ***** I WILL NOT LOSE TO A PEACH AGAIN!!!
:)

Secondly I predict Razer or Lee to win singles Since ill mostly be going falco/snake. Yes i said it, I want to see how far i can get with other chrs. Brawl is getting so boring.

Doubles i predict either me/razer, dojo/px, or lee/dphat to take it. I would put Zac/Dmg in that but i **** both of them:lick:. For Low tiers im giving vex the win if he comes...if not inui xyro and me(if i enter) will probably be at the top.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Doubles i predict either me/razer, dojo/px, or lee/dphat to take it. I would put Zac/Dmg in that but i **** both of them:lick:.

You underestimate Vex! Our team should be included in that list!

For Low tiers im giving vex the win if he comes...if not inui xyro and me(if i enter) will probably be at the top.

I'm 2-1 with Vex in low tiers, 5-1 with Rhyme's Samus, and the only Ike dittos I ever lost were to Mew2King (last time was game five, last hit).

Victory...is my destiny!

(plz don't take all of this seriously...I mean...I'm using Manfred von Karma gifs lmao!)

Gnes

Smash Master
LOL Inui dont worry...im one of the few people who take NOTHING seriously on these boards. :)

Also ur right, after your performance with zac u guys do stand a chance to take it. Honestly its all up to bracket, cuz i honestly don't believe u guys can beat dojo/px, but may can take out many of the other top teams, including mine.

Lastly, im just rooting for vex. He's plays my favorite low tier, so got to root for the team. :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Also ur right, after your performance with zac u guys do stand a chance to take it. Honestly its all up to bracket, cuz i honestly don't believe u guys can beat dojo/px, but may can take out many of the other top teams, including mine.
After my performance with Zac? How about all of those incredibly hard and big tournaments I've won/*****/placed really high in? >_>;

Dojo/PX.......will be hard, but it's only #2 on my threat list tbqh. ;)

Lastly, im just rooting for vex. He's plays my favorite low tier, so got to root for the team. :)
I will root for Vex all the time, even against myself! :)

Gnes

Smash Master
LOL but ive only personally saw u play at HOBO. See how u reacted to certain situations, etc. Basically, i was slightly impressed(except for those random suicides lol). Its all up to u/Vex and how much chemistry u guys have. Either way, hopefully we meet in tourney so i can dispel the myth that diddy sucks in teams.

:)

Xyro77

Jerm we still have that link vs samus MM!!

And if any low tiers wanna jump in and MM, lets go!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Don't forget to bring setups.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Dojo, want to team for low tier?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It's cool doj.

Juan, want to team for low tiers? lol

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Is Ganon/Ike a good team, Jordan? XD

I'll say yes for now, I'll probably not enter singles b/c Ganon in low tier singles is >_>

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian team with me...i heard your ike is tasty.
Edit:

Actually, I'll team with Gnes so PX will enter low tier singles and a ganon can place high :p.

So yeah, I'll team with you for low tier Gnes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom