• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3D-B Presents: Got Milk? September 12th. Montclair, NJ.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Low Tier Doubles

1: Zucco and Kai (Ness and Sonic)
2: DugFinn and Saffy (Inui and Atomsk) (Ike and Pokemon Trainer/Lucas)
3: Ally and Yes (Captain Falcon and Captain Falcon)
4: Bajisci and Orion
5: Pwii and Cloudfox
5: Inferno and Pierce
7: NAKAT and Hackoru
7: Umbra and Rookie
9: dmbrandon and Doom
9: HEERO and JG Wentworth
9: Koro and Lightning
9: Izumi and Rule34
13: Nasty and Fury
13: Dr. Brawl and Paul

Low Tier Singles

1: Ally (Captain Falcon)
2: Kai (Sonic)
3: Zucco (Ness)
4: Inui (Ike) (forfeit to Kai in losers)
5: Yes! (Captain Falcon)
5: Cloudfox (Mario)
7: Shadow (Ness)
7: Mr. Clutch (Yoshi)
9: Rule34
9: HEERO
9: Pwii
9: PRiDE
13: ADHD
13: Cable
13: F5-Koro
13: Nasty
17: Atomsk
17: Hackoru
17: Kid
17: Orion
17: NAKAT
17: Lightning
17: Inferno
17: Gunblade
25: IcyHot
25: Paul
25: Sephiroth.com
25: Izumi
25: Dr. Brawl
25: Halle
25: X13 Mako

Doubles

1: DugFinn and Saffy (Inui and Atomsk)
2: Ally and dmbrandon
3: ksizzle and Shadow
4: Zucco and ADHD
5: Bleachigo and Cable
5: Ether and Pierce
7: Yes! and Orion
7: Izumi and Kai
9: Fury and Nasty
9: Rookie and Umbra
9: JG Wentworth and Gunblade
9: Mr. Clutch and Vajaja
13: Koro and AfroChimp
13: Pwii and Cloudfox
13: Inferno and D3K
13: Cyanide and Sephiroth.com

Singles

1: Ally (Snake)
2: Shadow (Meta Knight/Wario)
3: ADHD (Diddy Kong)
4: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake/Ike)
5: Kai (Sonic/Diddy Kong/Fox)
5: Atomsk (Dedede/Meta Knight)
7: Bleachigo (Falco)
7: Zucco (Lucario/Ness)
9: Doom (forfeit in losers)
9: Smurf
9: 4242564
9: Kid
13: Brawl4Lifee
13: Yes!!
13: JG Wentworth
13: Cable
17: F5-Koro
17: Orion
17: ebo
17: Gunblade
17: kingtoon
17: CloudFox
17: DmBrandon
17: Ether
25: Pwii
25: Lightning
25: Fury
25: Cyanide
25: NAKAT
25: Sephiroth.com
25: Nasty
25: Rizakor
33: AfroChimp
33: X13 Mako
33: IcyHot
33: D3K
33: Izumi
33: Gwanabana
33: Inferno

Zucco

Smash Master
Good tourney, ran alittle late but it was still fun. Im way too tired right now to do shoutouts but ill leave with this: :ness: <---------too good

Inui

Banned via Warnings
My placings in everything are actually normal if you go back a few months when I cared about singles. I care about singles again (to some extent), so I've been doing better. I even did really well at HOBO considering I beat Jerm and barely lost to Lee Martin without having my MK, lol. >_>;

Teams was surprisingly easy. Ally switched to MK because Dedede/MK = too hard for Snake. Raaaaape.

Ally owned singles, though.

Zucco

Smash Master
Ill get you in teams next time Inui. I will prove Im a doubles genius in the making!

erick gm14

Smash Ace
the best ive placed soo far in any tourney.. im proud of myself =D, i felt bad taking out my own crew member =((((...good **** zucco.. i have yet to mm Kai, rematch shadow, rematch atomsk, rematch izumi, etc.. good tourney.. Inui, u shoulda DQd ppl for doing friendlies.. mad friendlies going on wen low tiers was goingo on.. i saw MKs, snakes, etc. lol. buts its all good, at least we didnt get kicked out like the last SWR event haha..

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, u shoulda DQd ppl for doing friendlies.. mad friendlies going on wen low tiers was goingo on.. i saw MKs, snakes, etc. lol. buts its all good, at least we didnt get kicked out like the last SWR event haha..
Sorry, I got really distracted because I was making it far in every event. It was also very hard to keep track of set-ups due to how clustered the venue was and the lack of chairs.

good stuff inui
Thanks.

all hail the doubles God _/

good shiet yo. and how much did 1st, 2nd etc. take?
Ally got $204 and ADHD got $102.

Doubles was like the same split between two people.

Allied

Smash Master
good **** inui really MVP here lol

thats right ally u mad

btw GOOD **** KAI :D

even tho you lost low tier to ally but its all good good **** doom + zucco too :D

and everyone else

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Ally- Knocking me into low tier losers, then out, then knocking me out of winners bracket in singles.....not cool ally :(. jk <3 gg's

Shadow- Good job with second. Got that money back XD

ADHD-Sad how close you came with ike.

Inui- There will be no gimp next time....or sonic. MK at 240 WTF??

Kai (Sonic/Diddy Kong/Fox)- LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL FOX!

Atomsk-Wanted you to win sir. Good seeing you as usual buddy

Bleachigo- Falco is for ****** bots. We would've played too. Shame you just couldnt make it there XD

Zucco- Well done in teams Zucs. We did well. Also winning a 100-0 matchup in singles lol

Doom- Good placement

Kid- Good placement, don't worry, we'll get our mm.

Yes!!- Wario makes me cry...he doesnt die :(

JG Wentworth- My apologies about taking so long with the card. If you can let me know when my match is up, I'd appreciate it bro.

Cable- I'm never challenging you to an Fsmash battle again

Orion- Thank you soooo much for the shirt. I love it :)

Gunblade- Sonic is for dumb bots. I'll show you some stuff next time though

DmBrandon- Whenever you get a date for the trip just let me know

Ether- Always a pleasure sir.

Cyanide- I missed half the story :(

Izumi- Fun teaming. Our placement wasn't great but i still enjoyed.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Kid! I have your hoody, I'll give it to you when I see you next!

LOW TIER TOURNAMENTS

Seriously, run them after every other IMPORTANT event. Everyone who gives a rat's *** about it then can do their own thing, but this event ran too late I no longer had focus and I had to wake up mad early today for something else. Before anyone starts poppin YOU MAD pictures, I am pretty mad.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol @ Gnes pic. too goodz? but yeah ADHD's disappointing lost against shadow is what got me :( especially since that's probably his best match up right now.:urg:

Zucco

Smash Master
1: Ally-***** me in both low tier singles and singles, but it was a good learning experience. ill look foward to versing you again
2: Shadow-ack, almost beat you! one day sir, one day. good job getting 2nd.
3: ADHD- We did the best we could considering our team combo was pretty bad from the start, I had fun, I hope you did too.
4: Inui-Ness too good for you. good job in the real events lolol.
5: Kai-Thanks for teaming with me, we did good. arg at you in low tier singles though!
5: Atomsk-I hate squirtle so much! get at my 80% combos on ivysaur though;)
7: Bleachigo:ness::ness::ness::ness::ness::ness:
7: Zucco-almost had 5th, step it up already!
9: Doom-nice job today mah doo
9: 4242564-Im guessing this is ikon? nice seeing you.
9: Kid-Very good set, could have gone either way.
13: Yes!!-Fun day on Friday, and nice seeing you again on saturday. low tier teams were fun.
13: JG Wentworth-best setup in the house!
13: Cable-Always fun being around you. Wish we got to played.
17: Orion-funny doubles set:laugh:
17: Gunblade-get to Ohio and win!
17: CloudFox- I always have close low tier sets with you, good stuff.
17: DmBrandon-I wanted you to win doubles:urg:
17: Ether-stop living for so long against us!
25: Cyanide-inb4levelyourmage
33: AfroChimp I hate the way you post on AiB but you seem fine offline. hi!
33: Izumi-lol wifi too good!
33: Gwanabana-nice meeting you.
Rookie- should have stayed for singles! I know you wanted revenge for last time. at least we played in low tier doubles though.
Mr Clutch- Crazy yoshi man, I was surprised lol
Pride- looking good.
Rule 34-awesome Falcon dude.
Ksizzle-teach me the ways of the patient Lucario, I need to master it.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
all pit (but once) and got 9th....GOOD **** smurf :)...........3 stocked by inui D3 though as snake :(...i gave up after mid match lol ggz.......... <3 everyone else

erick gm14

Smash Ace
1: Ally- nice friendlies, ur snake is nasty lol at the down grab off the stage into ur downtilt..
2: Shadow- nice seeing u again bro, lookin for some matches soon =)
4: Inui-nice runing the tourney pretty good.. ikes NOT bottom tier.. ganon>ike??noo..
5: Kai- good placement for u too! sonic/diddy looks like de rapez.
5: Atomsk- thanks for the sentimental hug after my loss against bleachigo.
7: Bleachigo- why were we pitted against eachother first round:mad:??? ahh it woulda went either way.. Good job though!
7: Zucco- amazing set! ur lucario's no joke. i shoulda held that extra stock at yoshis so bad... lol..
9: ikon- my first match of the day, against a whornado MK.. but its all good ikon >=)
13: Yes!!- mm wario vs. falco =))
13: JG Wentworth- thnx for the advice. LOLZ at our random dittos, my mk owned ur TL =PPP
13: Cable- AHHH im sorry cable!! *tears* we shouldnt have faced...
17: Orion- thnx for the falco advice. lolz at up throwz.
17: ebo- nice seeing u again bro!
17: Gunblade- u shoulda had some chocolate syrup handy... instead u had an empty bottle of one.
17: CloudFox-nice seeing u again, great job in low tiers! u can do it!
17: DmBrandon- amazing set! it woulda went either way.
25: Cyanide- ahh u went MK on me. its ok, i wanted to see ur zss, i wouldnt spam, its friendlies, thnx for the compliment!
25: Nasty- nice lucas! u shoulda stayed luckas at frigate maybez, lucas gives me the shivers..
33: Izumi- u and that doll.. lol.
kelvin- u were sleeping!! lol
pride-nice yoshi, my ike stood no chance lol.
pierce- nice lectures lol, snake sounds good in doubles now haha!
d3k-good **** running the tourney lolz.

GGs to anyone else i didnt mention, had good fun in this tourney.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
1: Ally (Snake) - I need to learn how to fight your stupid head character. :( Thanks for the $0.40 LOL

2: Shadow (Meta Knight/Wario) - Good **** beating Wyatt and Atomsk! You ***** losers after losing to that scrub Kai. Can't wait to see the videos, wish I could've stuck around to see it.

3: ADHD (Diddy Kong) - :( Should have beaten Ally. I'll be there next time to uh...drain some noise out of your ears.

4: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake/Ike) - Definitely stepping it back up in singles. Good ****. Next time I'll take you out!

5: Kai (Sonic/Diddy Kong/Fox) - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL FOX

5: Atomsk (Dedede/Meta Knight) - my bestest buddy <333

7: Bleachigo (Falco) - :ness: My new rival...can't go losing to Ness if you wanna compete for that rank, ma d00!

7: Zucco (Lucario/Ness) - Ness is clearly too good. I didn't see all of your set with Shadow, but from what I saw it was really close. Good ****, you'll be the best Lucario in no time.

9: Smurf - Definitely underrated.

9: Kid - Also definitely underrated.

13: Brawl4Lifee - Come to more tournaments. Be smarter and more patient and you'll do much better. You almost beat Ally!

13: JG Wentworth - thinks PRiDE is hot. Don't upload my sets with Orion and ADHD. I'll leave it up to Diem if he wants our set up or not.

13: Cable - should have fought Ally instead of ADHD.

17: Orion - You definitely should have beaten me.

17: ebo - Thank you SO much for the ride home. Sorry about having to turn around 4 times, lol. Hope you found your way back to the turnpike easily.

17: Gunblade - Step it up son!

17: kingtoon - You camp SOOO hard in friendlies! Good TL, though.

17: CloudFox - Underrated. Pick up a good character and you'll take top spots.

17: DmBrandon - Low tier teams was some dumb ****, but it was funny. Our set in singles was so nerveracking.

17: Ether - Talking outside with you and Rookie was really fun. Brawl hackers are doing it wrong.

25: Pwii - Thanks for hosting this, it was great.

25: Fury - GRRR I hate Lucario! You're getting a lot better.

25: Cyanide - Play more Smash.

25: Sephiroth.com - Best name at the tournament.

25: Nasty - What happened to you in low tiers?

33: AfroChimp - says "yo" in every sentence.

33: Izumi/Gwanabana - LOL AT YOU TYING

Rookie - Look! A blimp! *blimp is advertising Brawl+* Everyone: Aww...

ksizzle - WAKE UP SON

PRiDE - is sexy now.

This was really fun. I guess I like, don't suck at this game and stuff.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
LOW TIER TOURNAMENTS

Seriously, run them after every other IMPORTANT event. Everyone who gives a rat's *** about it then can do their own thing, but this event ran too late I no longer had focus and I had to wake up mad early today for something else. Before anyone starts poppin YOU MAD pictures, I am pretty mad.
No.

Learn how to use more than one character so you can appreciate low tier tournaments, and learn some endurance, newbie. I've been doing tournaments for more than three years and know how to handle things lasting until 3am easily, and this event didn't even run that long.

Who did you beat in singles, Inui?
Ebo, Cloudfox, Smurf, Bleachigo, Kai.

4: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake/Ike) - Definitely stepping it back up in singles. Good ****. Next time I'll take you out!
nah lol

Allied

Smash Master
Shadow:3 (3:40:50 PM): I BEAT ATOMSK AND ADHD YO
Allied1337 (3:40:54 PM): GOOD ****
Shadow:3 (3:40:56 PM): haha
Shadow:3 (3:40:58 PM): THANK YOU
Allied1337 (3:41:04 PM): lololol my bad babycakes
Allied1337 (3:41:16 PM): i honestly looked at results real quick and thats all that kinda like i saw
Allied1337 (3:41:19 PM): i forgot u entered XD :3
Shadow:3 (3:41:36 PM): haha, thanks
Shadow:3 (3:41:42 PM): NOW SAY IT IN THE SHOUTOUTS THREAD
Shadow:3 (3:41:42 PM): lmao
Allied1337 (3:41:50 PM): Fine
Shadow:3 (3:42:02 PM): haha, i'm jking. you don't HAVE TO.
Shadow:3 (3:42:07 PM): it would be nice though buddy
Shadow:3 (3:42:08 PM): hahaha
Allied1337 (3:43:38 PM): i got u

GOOD FKING **** SHADOW YEAHH DOG

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm going to learn how to handle tornado spam in MK dittos so I don't lose to that garbage again. It was so gay. Nick and Kelvin both do it to me. ~_~

ADHD

Smash Hero
No.

Learn how to use more than one character so you can appreciate low tier tournaments, and learn some endurance, newbie. I've been doing tournaments for more than three years and know how to handle things lasting until 3am easily, and this event didn't even run that long.
Learn how to be considerate of others and not run events to simply make your **** bigger ugh. There was OBVIOUSLY a problem. From 1:00PM to 7:30PM was LITERALLY just low tiers. I'm not saying it because I got 13th or w.e in it, its just for everyone else it's so inconvenient and what will happen is people will just stop entering once they realize it. Its a silly way of getting you and repeated people cash. Nobody is really going to take the time to get better just soley so they can surpass you guys.

Allied

Smash Master
"Dis ***** Doom" (3:49:00 PM): YO I BEAT DM MOTHER****ER
"Dis ***** Doom" (3:49:03 PM): WHERE'S MY SHOUTOUT
Allied1337 (3:49:10 PM): LOL
Allied1337 (3:49:13 PM): you did?
Allied1337 (3:49:16 PM): GOOD ****
Allied1337 (3:49:17 PM): lolol

YEAHHHh DOOOM GETTING OFF

WOOO

I JUST CAME

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
**** you minty i hate you go die in a ditch filled with gasoline and a variety of other flammable substances while you're wearing shoes made of flint so while you slip in the hole it creates sparks from a rock and then you burn to death

faggot

Allied

Smash Master
Zdude623 (3:53:28 PM): hey, give me a shoutout cause im Zucco
Allied1337 (3:53:41 PM): LOL
Allied1337 (3:53:47 PM): wow lolol
Zdude623 (3:53:55 PM): all the cool kids are doing it

YEAHHH ZUCCO ****** ****
THATS MAH BOI
i'm done now lol

Allied

Smash Master
**** you minty i hate you go die in a ditch filled with gasoline while you're wearing shoes made of flint so while you slip in the hole it creates sparks from a rock and then you burn to death

faggot
before i go

Dooms pissed

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Shadowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssss a monsterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. gooooooooood jobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!!! Iluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Learn how to be considerate of others and not run events to simply make your **** bigger ugh.

Regardless of your dislike of low tiers, it's extremely popular in this area. Just look at the attendance. Low tier events are always large. Until they shrink, people are likely to always have low tiers.

I am incredible in low tier tournaments because of my Ike, but that is not the only reason I host them. My previous tournament had at least ten players come ONLY for low tiers. It's popular.

Get over it.

There was OBVIOUSLY a problem. From 1:00PM to 7:30PM was LITERALLY just low tiers.

Wrong. The singles bracket started at 8:00pm, and NORMAL doubles was almost over by then and low tiers was already over. There was no problem. The only problem was the clustered venue and lack of chairs making several set-ups unusable.

I'm not saying it because I got 13th or w.e in it, its just for everyone else it's so inconvenient and what will happen is people will just stop entering once they realize it.

And when they finally decide to stop entering, your arguments can matter. As of now, low tier tournaments are very popular. I will always have them at my events, and other people are starting to have them more often as well. They are popular. True tournament veterans do not care about events running late. You were not around for 4am Gauntlets and stuff like that back in the day that a lot of people are used to. Smash is a time-consuming game with lots of events. You should know what to expect by now.

Its a silly way of getting you and repeated people cash. Nobody is really going to take the time to get better just soley so they can surpass you guys.

Atomsk and Doom both specifically buffed up their Pokemon Trainers recently for low tier tournaments and are starting to learn low tier match-ups. This region has a significant amount of talented low tier players. I know of many players that are picking up low tiers seriously for these events because I pay attention to everything. They are creating more diversity. Educate yourself before making such statements.

Top Bottom