• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3D-B Presents: Got Milk? September 12th. Montclair, NJ.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
this tournament ran a bi slwoly cuz low tiers took forever, i agree with wyatt. i too think that low tiers should be after singles and doubles, because it affects the attendance for the events that matter the most.
a bunch of people had to leave early or were too tired to enter regular singles by the time it started and that shouldn't be.
i would request that TOs have low tier events start after regular singles and doubles, but oh well.. it's fine with me anyway.
i'm glad i was able to do really well again :D.
atomsk- our set wasreally fun.
ADHD- you got too crazy during our set and weren't focusing... please don't be mad at me because "mk is broken" -__- lolol.
zucco- really close set except for game 3. you fell apart that 3rd game, i dunno what happened yo! oh well though... good stuff yesterday.
ally- you're too cool! keep going to EC tourneys, it's good having you around. our set was fun, you embaressed me a bit, lmao... but it was expected from you XD. your shenanigans are too good! you knew i would roll into that f smash!
ksizzle- ehh, we didn't do as well as we wanted to, but i still had a lot fun. we'll **** next time for sure!
inui- good set, LEARN HWO TO STOP THE TORNADO! lmao
i also practiced with my PT and ness so that i could do better in low tiers this time. things didn't work out as planned ( getting falcon punshed to end a close set with Yes! cuz i switched pokemon on a BANNED staged! rofl) but it's ok, i had a lot of fun.
on that note, i used PT much more than ness in low tiers, so it should have PT/ness.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Hmm.. I think low tiers just took that long because of the venue... Which was okay if a smaller crowded had showed up.. I really do like the inclusion of low tiers (not because I main one, because I SUCK balls now so it doesn't matter,) but because it just finds a way to play the game in another light.. Gets more characters involved. Keeps the game from getting stale. Although I would like to see a mid tier tourn sometime soon so we can get the rest of the cast in there...

Ugh this old veteran can't be making these house call tournaments anymore.. My tired bones were aching for a chair the whole time.. I was very uncomfortable..

<3 to all the people there that congratulated me on the weight loss. **** like that makes it all worth it.. Now if only I had someone... ;P Has anyone proven that JG is NOT straight yet??? lmao jk.

Fun times!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Patrick is totally right. It was the venue, not the events. Crank That Kosha Boy is going to be perfect. :)

Come to more stuff! Come train with me!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
2: Shadow - We've yet to play. Oh, and you are mad cool!
3: ADHD - We've yet to play. Oh, and you are mad ghey!
4: Inui - We played, ***** ***** my recovery hard. I made a few mistakes but I learned A LOT! Thanks.
5: Kai - :) mad chill yo. Next tournament me vs you.
5: Atomsk - I hate yoouuu!!!
7: Bleachigo - ...Learn how to beat low tiers. Sonic, Mario, and Ness are all broke.
7: Zucco - 2-1....yeah, I'm still up :)
9: Doom - Thanks man, but we've come a lloooonnngg way. Can't wait till we meet up in the brackets.
9: Smurf - I watched you play. Mad good.
9: 4242564 - OMFFFFFG iKon placed top 10!? After not playing for 7 months!!!
9: Kid - Falco dittos suck, I'm sorry about how i played the set.
13: Brawl4Lifee - NAIRO!!
13: Yes!! - ssszzzssszzzzzz
13: JG Wentworth - 4life
13: Cable - We did good in doubles with terrible doubles characters!! lolol Colombia is too amazing
17: Orion - Finally I played you!
17: Gunblade - I suck in melee. You don't suck at melee.
17: kingtoon - Sexy azz TL. I loved fighting it.
17: CloudFox - Teach me low tiers!!
17: DmBrandon - Druid banging preacher.
17: Ether - Tatsunoko wifi? We are sooo going to play that all day next tourney :)
25: Cyanide - I want to play youuu. Lets.
33: Izumi/Gwanabana - lolilove
33: Inferno - Thanks for driving my friend.

So uhhh, I'm going to learn low tiers and Marth so that I don't get ***** by Zucco again. That's right Zucco is making me learn a secondary. FFFUUUU

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Ness is garbage.

Correction, my good sir. Ness is not garbage. That would be Ganondorf.

S tier ***** him too badly.

Let's take a look at FOW's recent results. He beat Tyrant at SIN, the Meta Knight player, and beat you in crews at Genesis, another Meta Knight player. Match up isn't that bad. But then again, characters such as Diddy Kong and Snake prove otherwise.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Correction, my good sir. Ness is not garbage. That would be Ganondorf.

No. Every character allowed in the low tier tournaments here is complete and total trash, including Ness. They are all extremely flawed, have poor results, and are massacred by the good characters.

Let's take a look at FOW's recent results. He beat Tyrant at SIN, the Meta Knight player, and beat you in crews at Genesis, another Meta Knight player. Match up isn't that bad. But then again, characters such as Diddy Kong and Snake prove otherwise.

FOW is what fighting game communities call a "low tier hero." It is not evidence that a character is good. It's evidence that one person put an absurd amount of dedication into the character in order to make it work, and it's evidence that people don't know how to fight that character well enough yet.

FOW's fluke win over Tyrant means little because FOW knows the match-up while Tyrant went into the set completely blind. Take note of how well FOW has been doing recently. His skill carries him far, but he's not scoring the same big wins anymore. His character is being figured out. His "win" over me was two stocks in a crew battle on a stage I always ban. More meaningless evidence that proves nothing.

I'll come train with you. You still live in Princeton?
Yes.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I didn't do as well as I would have hoped...some due to bad decisions, but overall it was a really fun tournaments

once the brackets show up...ill give more shoutouts for now:

Pierce: Smartest smasher I have ever met, loved the Jungle Japes discussion. Fun marth as well

AfroChimp: Fun teaming with you for normal doubles, we did fine but this tournament was beastly in terms of opponents....great diddy kong. Also, MISFIRE.

Lightning: My pokemon trainer was having fun, our team didn't seem to work together well

Inui: My ness almost won that first match...oh well, gg's, shouldn't have switched

Zucco: your ness is too good, i saw your match vs bleachigo, too good

Atomsk: fun talking to you

Orion: Nice Snake/MK. Why did i have more of a problem vs your Snake than your MK

Fury: Nice Lucario, good defense.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
**** you minty i hate you go die in a ditch filled with gasoline and a variety of other flammable substances while you're wearing shoes made of flint so while you slip in the hole it creates sparks from a rock and then you burn to death

faggot

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
FOW's fluke win over Tyrant means little because FOW knows the match-up while Tyrant went into the set completely blind. Take note of how well FOW has been doing recently. His skill carries him far, but he's not scoring the same big wins anymore. His character is being figured out. His "win" over me was two stocks in a crew battle on a stage I always ban. More meaningless evidence that proves nothing.

FOW vs Inui
Genesis Crew Battle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAnmpyGmDX4

I'm done. : )

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I didn't enter either singles event because I spent most of the time helping to run the tourney. That being said, I still had a blast. Peewee ran a fun event, and I hope he does it again sometime soon. Maybe I'll drop shout-outs later.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lolz i only used pt in low tier doubles doubles lucas XD

/steps **** up from here on out XD

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
ALL VIDEOS WILL BE UPLOADED TO THIS CHANNEL
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShinobiPheonix1

So Subscribe so you can watch the epicness as soon as it goes up!

Havent done shout outs in awhile, so get ready for some Monster shout outss. But before I start ill agree that low tiers is extremely popular around here and shouldnt be discontinued. But they def. should be held After Regular singles/doubles. I also agree that Mid Tier events would be really cool. Now time for shout outs.

Ally - Got Milk?
lol click that ^

Shadow - During your set when me and edd wished allied was there. Ninja Edd goes Shadow is PISSED! Then Im like Shadow is PUMPED.Then he goes Shadow is PUMPED AND PISSED. Lmao way too good. And great job gettttin offff in all your matches.

ADHD -Dont worry about it, relaxxxxxxx.

Inui Great job running this, and good job on your placings in all events

Pierce -This definitely wouldnt have been the same w/o you, great job with running shit.

Kai -Thanks for remembering r.kokki lol and ill upload your game as soon as I finished editing/uploading the Got Milk vids.

Atomsk -It was definitely fun being around you lolllll and Thanks alottt for the matchup tips.

Bleachigo- We barely spoke but great job showing up lol.

Zucco- poppin out the ness in regular singles and raping?? Lemmeee find outtttt. lol

Smurf- Mad fun in friendlies, beastlyyy Pit.

Kid- Good job beastin this.

Nairo- Your probably not gonna see this, but good job at this.

Yes!!- Its really cool seeing you at barwl events again

Cable- too much to say in shoutouts and I just saw you again today(sunday) lol

Gunblade- that ^ lol

Mr.Clutch and VajaJ- I really wish you stayed for singles D;

Rookie and Umbra- That ^ lol

PRiDE- your hot now lol

Ebo- cool seeing you again.

Kingtoon- Beastly toon link

CloudFox- always pleasant to be around, but we didnt get to play at this! Lol next time.

Diem- gettt off that WoW yo lol

Ether- We were supposed to play Melee! Ugh I forgot and left by accident D;

Pwii- Thanks for everything and Good job hosting, cant wait for the next one!

Lightning- I had no idea you knew so much about bracket theory, good stuff.

Fury- Good job raping me in teams, mad beast

NarutoAkaTyrell- Come to more tournies!

Nasty- That strategy you had in doubles really caught me off guard lmao at the end of game 3 you had 3 stocks and 0% literally. Definitely gotta upload that. Oh and great seeing you again.

Rizakor- Fun Melee matches.

Dr.Brawl- That ^ lol

AfroChimp- Great job running this also. And yo your fro is too beast lol

D3K- Good mk and ddd, and you did really good running this too.

My final shout out goes to my igga Inferno.

I know what it feels like going to a tournament and not doing as good as you expected, just keep training and youll get better for sure justt dont get sooo down man. Try to stay positive, its always cool being around you when your happy lol. Teenage life is.... happy, quick, tragic, gone too soon. Take advantage of it before its too late yo. Lifes amazing.

~J.G

Get at me lol.

EDIT lol I cant believe that that post actually fit. quote me to see what i'm talking about.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
This was probably one of the best times I've had at a tourney so far.

Shoutouts to...everybody, really. :D Pretty much every single person here was awesome, and I got so much encouragement at this. Thanks all. <3

Thanks a ton to the hosts of course, and P_wii's parents for not making us gtfo their house before Singles finished or anything, haha.

Lastly, Pierce just jumps in and takes command of the brackets for like half the day, and holds friggin' amazing storytime. *Salute*

Inui

Banned via Warnings

I hope those that doubted me are done being foolish.

It would appear that, given the last several singles events I've entered, I'm once again strong in singles...

erick gm14

Smash Ace
rofl, JG, our random matches were epic azz hell lolz, and Jose!!!! picto was banned in low tiers >_>!!! ahh my ike got hit by bullets and spikes.. **stage johns** but it was all good fun lol.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
rofl, JG, our random matches were epic azz hell lolz, and Jose!!!! picto was banned in low tiers >_>!!! ahh my ike got hit by bullets and spikes.. **stage johns** but it was all good fun lol.
I was informed the stage was legal by Yes!, but I guess it wasn't.
Epic game though... even if those bullets/spikes/PK Freeze ***** you.
Who gets hit by that and dies?!!
GGs though bro.

Top Bottom