• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celadon City タマム - East Coast Regional BRAWL+ Monthlies: Dec 12th CANCELED!

Bandit

Smash Lord
There's enough of a community around that this will get attendance. Let's just chalk it up to bad luck. I'll be looking forward to the next date.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
That needs to be proven (in regard to having a large enough community). Because so far, I'm not seeing enough consistency for me or Alex to try hold another one of these.

If ya'll want one, you gotta show it can have more than 15 ppl. Because...as much as people may say it had to do with the date, I find this hard to believe because this was planned months in advance and everyone seemed to be okay with it.

**** happens, so I understand that. I just need to see how interest in another date will play out before deciding.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
That needs to be proven (in regard to having a large enough community). Because so far, I'm not seeing enough consistency for me or Alex to try hold another one of these.

If ya'll want one, you gotta show it can have more than 15 ppl. Because...as much as people may say it had to do with the date, I find this hard to believe because this was planned months in advance and everyone seemed to be okay with it.

**** happens, so I understand that. I just need to see how interest in another date will play out before deciding.
Btl2 had an attendance of about 40, about 30 of which who were from Tri-State, so chill. We'll make it when it's convenient. ALSO hosting consecutive tournies for a developing game will broaden it, and get more people involved. It may not look rewarding now, but in the future it will pay off.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Dude, all I'm saying is I need proof for THIS monthly. Otherwise they're not happening I'm just being straight out honest. 7 out of a potential 40 is a big difference.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I gave this a chance.

Just saying, I would be a lot more understanding if this was the second or third event we ran. But this is the FIRST in a series of monthlies that we're trying to run. This is a bad example for many reasons, especially to the venue owners, that shows what potential exists for future monthlies (in regard to Brawl+).

So while Chibo's event had 40 ppl, we shouldn't have rely on one state to travel to this and if said state doesn't feel like traveling/or can't then we're screwed.

All things aside, my point being which I made above is that I need solid interest for next time around and people need to be positive about it. That's it.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Sux, it's ok though, I'll just go to the next one
ok, MXXD, i'll make plans to go to the next one when its announced, and if needed, i will try and get you a ride, and if you want, i'll team :p

Top Bottom