• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seasons Beatings IV: New Crack City - Results!

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Season Beatings IV: New Crack City
Results for Brawl Singles, Doubles and All-Brawl
October 17th, 2009

CLICK TO VIEW OHIO CIRCUIT POINTS! UP TO DATE THROUGH 7 EVENTS!

Singles (40 Entrants):
1: Kel - $192
2: Blue Rogue - $88
3: Y.b.M. - $56
4: Fonz - $32
5: AlphaZealot - $16
5: Ithrowthings - $16
7: Smash64
7: DJ Iskascribbles
9: King
9: T-800
9: Yukito
9: Infern
13: Suyon
13: Sombra
13: MX
13: Solecalibur
17: Four Star
17: Flackside
17: David
17: Murphy
17: Spooks
17: JackG
17: Hunky
17: MaXaMillion
25: Pachi
25: Azyzut
25: CodeVanish11
25: Nickoten
25: ****
25: OmegaTosh
25: Admiral Biotch
25: FreeSuper
33: Laoshu505000
33: SMBW
33: Tariqx2
33: NihonTiger
33: Mokai
33: TheKiest
33: Harmonic Tunes
33: GreenGiant

Doubles (10 Teams):
1: AlphaZealot + Kel - $110
2: Infern + Smash64 - $60
3: IthrowThings + Suyon - $30
4: BlueRogue + DJ Scribbles
5: Fonz + Y.b.M.
5: Keist + T-800
7: Sombra + Fourstar
7: Sole + SciDi
9: CodeVanishII + Maxamillian
9: GreenGiant + Freesuper

All-Brawl (17 Entrants):
1: AlphaZealot ($15.00)
2: Quivo ($2.00)
3: Scribble ($1.00)
4: Sole
5: T-800
5: Keist
7: Keits
7: Jellytime
9: Fonz
9: Amy
9: Max H
9: Osirun
13: SciDi
13: Pope Temmy
13: Gran Calc
13: CodeVanish
17: Nate

solecalibur

Smash Master
You mind posting this on All is brawl and the TIO file in IMG format to see who beat who?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yea there will be an AiB link eventually, after I upload the results (sometime today) it'll take a day or two for them to process it.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
1: Kel - Kinda wish I got to fight you besides in doubles. That Nado kill off the top in dubs was from me making a HUGE mistake. I DI'd out of the nado and tried to use spring but did forward b right into it instead... fail.
2: Blue Rogue - Freakin awesome, nice job takin out Y.b.M. and AZ.
3: Y.b.M. - Nice seein ya again. Dubs was fun.
4: Fonz - I totally had you on that second game... I'll try harder next time and beat you.
5: AlphaZealot - Everyone has an off day, nice turnout and smoothly run tournament.
7: Smash64 - 1 grab was all you needed against kel in dubs grand finals. I was totally rooting for you.
7: DJ Iskascribbles - Finally got to play you in tournament. Teach the rest of Dayton to be as good as you are.
9: King - 9th again... it happens.
9: T-800 - Keep reppin that sonic
9: Infern - GGs, nice seein ya again.
13: Suyon - Awesome work in dubs, let's do more Aib ladder this week.
13: MX - That Yoshi is on par with Pride and Green Ace. Very aggressive and you make very few mistakes. Keep it up and you'll be the best Yoshi no problem.
13: Solecalibur - Your ZSS has gotten a lot better. I was rooting for you and Hunky in dubs.
25: **** - First brawl tournament and you didn't get last. We'll train you.
33: TheKiest - I still have to see brackets to understand why you got last place even with a win.

Daigo - Stop being so good
Justin - Stop losing to Daigo

MX778

Smash Journeyman
1: Kel - Kinda wish I got to fight you besides in doubles. That Nado kill off the top in dubs was from me making a HUGE mistake. I DI'd out of the nado and tried to use spring but did forward b right into it instead... fail.
2: Blue Rogue - Freakin awesome, nice job takin out Y.b.M. and AZ.
3: Y.b.M. - Nice seein ya again. Dubs was fun.
4: Fonz - I totally had you on that second game... I'll try harder next time and beat you.
5: AlphaZealot - Everyone has an off day, nice turnout and smoothly run tournament.
7: Smash64 - 1 grab was all you needed against kel in dubs grand finals. I was totally rooting for you.
7: DJ Iskascribbles - Finally got to play you in tournament. Teach the rest of Dayton to be as good as you are.
9: King - 9th again... it happens.
9: T-800 - Keep reppin that sonic
9: Infern - GGs, nice seein ya again.
13: Suyon - Awesome work in dubs, let's do more Aib ladder this week.
13: MX - That Yoshi is on par with Pride and Green Ace. Very aggressive and you make very few mistakes. Keep it up and you'll be the best Yoshi no problem.
13: Solecalibur - Your ZSS has gotten a lot better. I was rooting for you and Hunky in dubs.
25: **** - First brawl tournament and you didn't get last. We'll train you.
33: TheKiest - I still have to see brackets to understand why you got last place even with a win.

Daigo - Stop being so good
Justin - Stop losing to Daigo
Thanks ITT. :)
Your Sonic was awesome! <3
I hope to see you all again! :)

Kel

Smash Master
1: Raising Canes- You are the best restaurant EVER. Please open one in Cincinnati
2: Blue Rogue - $88 You have gotten so much better than I expected. It's about time we get a good Wario around here. Now I just need to figure out how to beat you so I don't have to go Marth lol. Good games man
3: Y.b.M. - $56 Good job beating AZ man. I thought it was gonna be you and me in the grand finals.
4: Fonz - $32 blindsiding people left and right. You won't be stealth for long with the way you're playing though. You deserve to be on the PR for sure
5: AlphaZealot - $16 Thanks for running the tournament. You know you had the TO curse. I'm really glad I didn't have to fight you though
5: Ithrowthings - $16 I guess rooting against me is cool =P
7: Smash64 I thought I was done when you picked Pirate ship. Also, that grand finals bit was all for dramatic effect. You never had me <3. Tell Raquel I said sup though lol
7: DJ Iskascribbles Didn't play you today but I hear you're good at MK dittos and lost to infern a lot
9: King There was no way that was English, or even ebonics, that you were speaking
9: Infern Beating OS last week and losing to ITT this week... Wat
13: Suyon Nice pit
13: MX didn't get to play you or even talk to you like we said we would on AIB
33: TheKiest wtf are you doing down here and being a god pie?
33: Harmonic Tunes ADDDAMMMMM. You don't check smashboards but it was good seeing you again

MX778

Smash Journeyman
1: Raising Canes- You are the best restaurant EVER. Please open one in Cincinnati
2: Blue Rogue - $88 You have gotten so much better than I expected. It's about time we get a good Wario around here. Now I just need to figure out how to beat you so I don't have to go Marth lol. Good games man
3: Y.b.M. - $56 Good job beating AZ man. I thought it was gonna be you and me in the grand finals.
4: Fonz - $32 blindsiding people left and right. You won't be stealth for long with the way you're playing though. You deserve to be on the PR for sure
5: AlphaZealot - $16 Thanks for running the tournament. You know you had the TO curse. I'm really glad I didn't have to fight you though
5: Ithrowthings - $16 I guess rooting against me is cool =P
7: Smash64 I thought I was done when you picked Pirate ship. Also, that grand finals bit was all for dramatic effect. You never had me <3. Tell Raquel I said sup though lol
7: DJ Iskascribbles Didn't play you today but I hear you're good at MK dittos and lost to infern a lot
9: King There was no way that was English, or even ebonics, that you were speaking
9: Infern Beating OS last week and losing to ITT this week... Wat
13: Suyon Nice pit
13: MX didn't get to play you or even talk to you like we said we would on AIB
33: TheKiest wtf are you doing down here and being a god pie?
33: Harmonic Tunes ADDDAMMMMM. You don't check smashboards but it was good seeing you again

Meh. I know. :p
Hopefully, you guys will go to Wings and Brew. :)
Your Meta Knight is legit. Though I've never played your Marth. x)

fonzi21

Smash Ace
1: Kel - $192 - good stuff once again, Nice talking to you about some match-up's, and I want to stay stealth! don't put me on the PR.
2: Blue Rogue - $88 - awesome matches, I will have to continue working on the wario match-up. I got you in winners, but you got me in losers....until next time.
3: Y.b.M. - $56 - Good stuff beating AZ, tough losses in teams. Keep your head up.
5: AlphaZealot - $16 - It was bound to happen! You will be back on top next time.
5: Ithrowthings - $16 - Heh I saw you trying to run the time out in game 2, no thanks on that one. Nice games, but until next time.
7: Smash64 - Keep it up! good talking to you.
7: DJ Iskascribbles - Nice job man, you have improved tons.
9: T-800 - Good to see you again! Keep up the work but pick a new character =P
9: Infern - What happened? your better then this.
13: Suyon - nice stuff in doubles.
13: MX - Nice Yoshi and Ness until next time.
13: Solecalibur - Good stuff with that ZSS
17: David - Nice matches
33: TheKiest - Your better then this sir! always a pleasure to see you.

Kel

Smash Master
I almost busted out the Peach on Blue Rogue but opted to Marth instead.

I almost went Dedede too- except he would have just bum ****ed me with ICs if I did that.

Baro

Smash Journeyman
my top 5 favorite moments
1. Urban Champion
2. Raising Cane's
3. Blue Cream Soda
4. Daigo walking into the Brawl area randomly and watching a match with a confused look on his face
5. Big Lots

my top 5 moments that are the opposite of favorite
1. Every time I played
2. Having to leave at 6:30 PM
3. Me failing to stall for 25 seconds
4. Discovering there were no pools
5. Forgetting to watch finals

smash64

Smash Champion
1: Kel - $192 good stuff on singles and doubles but i still think you got lucky on doubles, cincinnati is too good!
2: Blue Rogue - $88 good matches we had, you destroyed me the first match lol i till had fun playing you till next time
3: Y.b.M. - $56 good stuff on beating AZ me and you had done it now its Inferns turn after all we all God Kais!
4: Fonz - $32 rep springfield! you really have gotten better cant wait to play you in the next tourney we go to it will be fun for sure
5: AlphaZealot - $16 close matches in doubles huh lol GOD KAIS!
5: Ithrowthings - $16 thanks for rooting for me that helps me alot =] it was fun playing you even if it still was just in doubles
7: DJ Iskascribbles hey we place the same lol
9: King Yoshi i thought you will go pikachu vs me, also i know the MK match up kinda well becuase i play OS and Kel all the time
9: T-800 good stuff on doubles
9: Infern we are winning doubles for sure next tourney GOD KAIS!
13: Suyon nice friendlies we had also you have gotten better trust me
13: MX awesome yoshi and awesome friendlies we had with the rest of the characters hopefuly ill play you again in another tourney
13: Solecalibur did we play im not sure
33: TheKiest you won 1 game and still got last place? whats up with that?
Doctor x is fat
Sliq you *******
Overswarm where you at? where you at?
the rest of springfield you guys should be ashame to leave poor fonz alone

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Way smaller than last time. I'm glad I didn't bother going to defend my throne. Eh, I think I woulda won, but AZ and Kel scare me. MK dittoing Kel sounds fun. :)

solecalibur

Smash Master
Singles (40 Entrants):
1: Kel - $192 - Gratz on first, Sorry I wasnt rooting for you OUGA comes first then Neoh then I just play favorites
2: Blue Rogue - $88 - Representing Neoh!
3: Y.b.M. - $56 - No madara for you! I'll probly see yeh at Nope's monthly guess which akatsuki memeber Im bringing next?
4: Fonz - $32 - I need to vs this lucario of yours good match in doubles
5: AlphaZealot - $16 - Great job as a TO and managing the people from the street fighter IV tounry I would have DQ'd some people since my first match I was waiting 20 minutes but I suppose everything worked out
5: Ithrowthings - $16 - You've step'd up your sonic a ton just dont switch mains :laugh: gratz on beating scribble 2nd time around that match must have been tough
7: Smash64 - I need to 1 on 1 you in a MM or bracket sometime soon
7: DJ Iskascribbles - Your meta is great
9: King - Yoshi I assume , good pika we need to have another match sometime soon everytime I vs a non pika I sometimes airdoge thinking thunder will appear but not when I vs them...
9: T-800 - Great job OUGA needs higher rankings glad we're all getting better
9: Infern - Good MM glad I could give yeh money for doubles, just ask next time and we can do friendlies later need more snake exp
13: Suyon - Glad they seeded us apart I wasn't ready to vs yeh again
13: MX - A yoshi player! We need friendlies!
13: Solecalibur - Your zss is getting better but stop reading forums all day
17: JackG - I didnt see one grab or shuttleloop the set I vs'd you , interesting meta
17: Hunky - Not bad for your first tounry eh?
33: TheKiest - 50% of this game is learning the snake/metaknight match up I still need to learn it a little better
nice seeing yeh again GodPies!
33: Harmonic Tunes
33: GreenGiant - last? aww I thought u'd get further good luck in further tounrys

GODPIES!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
hmmmm...i don't think thats all....

Hope you go to pound4.

Hope you get a second job by then cause your going to lose a lot of MMs =/.
That's something that biased people say, and then I wreck them, lol. I almost never lose MMs. Dekar was cocky and lost $50 to me. If you'd like to do the same, I'm totally cool with it. Let's go.

Unless it's Snake. I'll lose. >_>;

I'm obviously going to Pound 4. Taking top three in teams with ChuDat. :)

Suyon

Smash Lord
1: Kel - Nice job on getting first and ggs in doubles
2: Blue Rogue - Good job taking second. You will get first next time.
3: Y.b.M. - Good games in doubles.
4: Fonz - Wolf your next secondary eh? Looks beast. Good games in doubles as well.
5: AlphaZealot - I've always wanted to play you and I have now. I hate BF more than FD now lol.
5: Ithrowthings - 5th? Good job man. We need to practice more dubs and not get killed at low percents. Thanks for the ride too.
7: Smash64-Fun friendlies man. Also I want my pillow next time man lol. Yeah. I hope I am improving too. Smash...backthrow in doubles grandfinals!
9: King-So this kid took me out...and made me sad. Nah he beat me and I was stupid better player than me.
9: T-800-GOD PIES.
9: Yukito-Nice Link.
9: Infern-We didn't MM. I also think you guys were trying to cheat on us in doubles D: but it's all good.
13: Suyon- Sad face.
13: MX-Saw that beastly Yoshi.
13: Solecalibur-If we played again it would have been our 4th or 5th encounter for first round lol?
33: TheKiest-I don't understand! Why are you down there?! Teach these newcomers what old schooling is about man! You also won one match! Unless EVERYONE got byes.

Quivo-Thanks for housing us man.

Daigo-Sandbag and let Justin win so we can have more entertainment
Justin-Get better. Japan is just too good now.

ChamP_SlayZ

Smash Apprentice
That's something that biased people say, and then I wreck them, lol. I almost never lose MMs. Dekar was cocky and lost $50 to me. If you'd like to do the same, I'm totally cool with it. Let's go.

Im not being cocky jus saying don't come in a thread you had nothing to do with and say you would of won.

2nd. Teams? Of course you like teams your a Metaknight :bigthumbu

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings

U didn't wanna MM me @ SNES :( U gotta MM me @ Pound 4 :)

Also, u should bring TV X to Pound 4.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I'll do some general shoutouts instead of every single one like I usually do...

Kel: Grats on first. I was glad to see some Marth pulled out.
Blue Rouge: Grats on 2nd and FINALLY showing us "southerns" what NEOH can really do. I've been waiting for when this would happen. Now people won't give me the crazy eye when I mention how strong NEOH is...
God Kais: Grats in your placements. I'm trying to get better honest!
AZ: Next SB I hope to help run more events... assuming I'm not in 4 other games like I wanted to be in this one.
MX: Glad you made it.
Fonz: Grats on 4th, I bet the rest of Smashfield is like "Man, our crew could have swept!", but deep down we both know that they are scared of you!
Suyon, ITT: BB match next time, heh.
Sole: This was Hunky's 5th tourne I think... LLS, Comp, Hams Off, Back to School, This one. Glad to see your improvement.
Hunky: How was your first tourne AND out placing me.
T-800: Glad to see you revived. Now we need to get you out of pools.

TIO: YOU SUCK! I WON A GAME AND CAME LAST! I BEAT GREEN GIANT IN BRACKET AND I TIED WITH HIM BECAUSE HE GOT A BYE IN LOSERS! BS

For those wondering about my placement, the truth is that I cannot improve as quickly as everyone else due to lack of time to travel to campus to play others. Thus I will continue to decline in placements.

Videos will be up on:
http://www.youtube.com/OUGamingArts

AllBrawl, then singles, then doubles.

Peace

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
1: Kel - $192 - yea i havent played you in a serious match yet id like to
2: Blue Rogue - $88 - teams was fun we should definetly do it again sometime and get some kind of strat goin lol
3: Y.b.M. - $56 - needs more kirby in our friendlies
4: Fonz - $32 - i wanted to play you in bracket so bad im dissapointed
5: AlphaZealot - $16 - fun tourney and as far as playing bad join the club
5: Ithrowthings - $16 - You played really well the second set and unfortunately for me my body wouldnt listen to my mind so i did the same **** over and over again even though i knew it wasnt working
7: Smash64 - i never get to play you in brawl
7: DJ Iskascribbles - stop defeating yourself in tournaments
9: King - still havent gotten to play you yet
9: T-800 - if you wanna rep meta keep at it you'll get there
9: Yukito - you gayed the crap out of me with link good ****
9: Infern - if my execution didnt **** me i would have won i read you so well but couldnt do ****. But you could never tell that by watching the matches i looked like *** XD Good stuff
13: Suyon - your pit was fun to watch
13: Sombra - that diddy XP was really really really helpful to me
13: MX - i wish i got a serious friendly with you i need moar yoshi xp
13: Solecalibur - needs moar chaingrab
17: Four Star - fun playing with you guys hope you make it out to more midwest stuff
25: FreeSuper - that mask was crazy

misc
Justin Wong: **** that fei-long **** was too good get those links down and you got him. Oh well you still P'd on diago hell yea! see you in new york soon. thanks for signing my controller
Daigo: comminucating with you was very awkward but it was awesome seeing you finally and thanks for signing my controller

Jellityme:Yes it is time to level up
RuneKai: good **** nearly beating sanford kelly

Kel

Smash Master
gj kel!!!!!!!
Thanks man. I didn't have to fight Az, you or M2K so I actually had a chance this time haha. I even ended up not losing a set =).

BTW, if you use AIM my SN is papayasown . Get at me and we can talk about teaming some time.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
@Fonz: Inui actually has some sort of reason to visit this thread due to the fact that he won last year's Season's Beatings Tournament.

@AZ: PLEASE email me and Sole the TIO file or AIB link it so we have the brackets to label our videos correctly. Thanks.

Also all the AllBrawl Videos are up. Singles are going up right now, not sure about how many doubles we have since we left early...

Top Bottom