• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
sorry guys, passed out around 630ish and woke up today around 3.

had a really long night/day the day/night before.

>.<

still hung over. . .

Ballistics

Smash Champion
be home late friday night might be down to play late saturday?

Nintendude: Pools is another really good way to make a tournament more "beginner friendly," as everyone is guaranteed to play more tournament matches. If you have a local with 20 people, you shouldn't manually seed the bracket based on bias from previous tournaments. Just have 4 pools of 5 and use that to seed instead. Locals should have no problem finishing such a tournament on time either.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
dude i was gonna be ther at 9. juan didnt answers the phone. he doesnt like u guys. . . and he doesnt want me to play :(

spider_sense

Smash Champion
It's all good Blea. Don't sweat it brah. You just owe me in some Weegee vs G-dorf next time I see you.

@Shortwanabelaker - Where in south miami do you live? Maybe one of us can pick you up provided you spot a little gas money. >.<

precision

Smash Cadet
yeah fox is pretty gay.

all you fukkers need to come out this weekend.

nicaboy where you at?! hit a ***** up.

Top Bottom