• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

DC

Smash Cadet
Hey guys I'm gonna be at ZP all day tomorrow from like 12pm.

...recording stuff for my combo video.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Hey guys I'm gonna be at ZP all day tomorrow from like 12pm.

...recording stuff for my combo video.
serious? nobody answers the door that early...better have the number

i want to go with, BUT i dont want to distract u from your recordings.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
This thread needs more brawlers, too bad Lee has them all captured in his tournament thread

Also, the melee kids need to start playing brawl, it really does teach you patience, if you play melee like a good brawler, you will win, see: hungrybox

DFEAR

Smash Hero
hbox changed melee?

meh for some reason this thread seems like a melee thread labeled in concrete to me than a melee+brawl fl thread.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
If brawl comes in here there will just be debate and two separate conversations and brawl bashing...we don't really need more of that, we got in enough these past 2 years.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
If brawl comes in here there will just be debate and two separate conversations and brawl bashing...we don't really need more of that, we got in enough these past 2 years.
Why do you think that would happen? The Sofla community is very respectful, and the best brawlers are really good melee players as well. The only thing that would happen is more coordination of smashfests

DFEAR

Smash Hero
lol yea i refrain myself from postin since i think it would lead into two separate conversations like esam said.

lol and smashfests? never seen a sfl brawl smashfest during a weekday EVER.

DC

Smash Cadet
The Sofla community is very respectful,
BULL****. All melee players do are call Brawl players ***s and bash Brawl. Brawl players are way more respectful, they don't say **** about Melee.

Either way I think both games suck so w/e.

Linguini

Smash Master
i bash bralw. but i have the right because i was ****ing mad good at it baCK in the days with DONKEY KON!

Derek lying straight up haha., this is a melee thread, don't want no barlwkrin discussion here. " Metaknight is so broken!!!", "I just found a new infinite with lusario!"

**** you!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i bash bralw. but i have the right because i was ****ing mad good at it baCK in the days with DONKEY KON!

Derek lying straight up haha., this is a melee thread, don't want no barlwkrin discussion here. " Metaknight is so broken!!!", "I just found a new infinite with lusario!"

**** you!
footstool on chaz on fd. legit kill

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
Umm... If Andres goes he's not going to want to leave early because I have school and that it would be three people smashing... You can come over and play for a while.

If you do come over to my house I need a memory card. Andres took mine to ZP yesterday and I didn't get it from him yet.

Top Bottom