• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JAB 2 - November 7th - Full Results/Shoutouts thread

_kSo_

Smash Master
Doubles Results:

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/Kso4351/JAB2DoublesBracket.gif

1: Iggy + Ckit
2: Tom R + Matt R
3: Rat + Kels

4: Tink + Vro
5: Goosefactor + Kirkq
5: Bigy + Velynn
7: Juke + BigR
7: SSJ4 Koala + SSJ4 Bunny
9: 'Fro + Jayford
9: Samurai + IHSB Moustachio
9: Chad + Myztek
9: MegaChuck + Fear
13: Salt + Kira
13: JVOR + KSO
13: Iamthemicrowave + Tomacawk
13: Dekuschrub + Erroldactyl

Singles Results:

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/Kso4351/JAB2SinglesBracket.gif

1: SSJ4 Koala
2: Matt R
3: Kels
4: ihavespaceballs wearing a moustache
5: Tom R
5: Dekuschrub
7: BigR
7: Iggy
9: Juke
9: Kirkq
9: SSJ4 PolarBear
9: Tink
13: Megachuck
13: Rat
13: Fear
13: ErrolDactyl
17: Bigy
17: Kira
17: Goosefactor
17: Vro
17: Salt
17: Devil Ray
17: Hippy
17: Velynn
25: kSo
25: SSJ4 CareBear
25: AC Burito
25: CNN
25: 'Fro
25: SSJ4 HairlessBear
25: SSJ4 Grizzly
25: iamthemicrowave

=========================================

Thanks to everyone who showed up and special thanks to everyone who helped setup/clean up :)

I was very happy with the outcome of the tournament. It ran very smoothly and everyone was very respectful of the venue and of the tournament itself. Great matches all around, there were definitely some ridiculous "had-to-be-there" moments, which is always awesome.

I also heard from many people that the venue was amazing, so we will most likely continue to get the same venue for future JAB tournaments.

Everyone keep a lookout for JAB 3. I'm already psyched for it.

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
awesome tourney everyone. I will def show up for more of these. kinda upset not making it out of pools. campy peaches did me in. but, oh well. had a great time regardless. Keep 'em coming!

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
I so cannot believe Chad didn't make it out of pools. I guess he got lucky to even place that well at Geneis. And is that 17 Kira the same Kira from socal? That's surprising.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
I so cannot believe Chad didn't make it out of pools. I guess he got lucky to even place that well at Geneis. And is that 17 Kira the same Kira from socal? That's surprising.
lol, chad mad it out, memphis/mississippi(?) and bun bun all went with wierd names

ssj4 khoala = nes noob
ssj4 polar bear = chad
....I think

surprisingly, spaceballs didn't come, I don't know if he was sick or something /shrugs

Tomacawk

Smash Master
this tournament rocked, I have a 10 page research paper rough draft due tomorrow....haven't started yet...that's ****ing stepping up
idk if i wanna do shoutouts or not i dont have much time right now
lemme just say that midwest knows how to party. glad i gave in to peer pressure and got pretty ****ed up. and i'd never played better smash in my life =X I'm gunna start sneaking in a fif of rum to tournies so I can get the juices flowing
george, alan, tink, vro, you guys are ****ing awesome. The 4 of you showing up at any tourny i go to pretty much guarantees that I have a ****ing blast. you guys are a riot. /bromance
everybody else is cool too.
so shall I start the epic quotes for this tournament?
"It's this weed flavored incense"
"yeah, it's called wincense"
"i done smoked myself stupid"
"BIG JAMES"
i can't remember much else. memory's kinda ****ed
peaceout

darkatma

Smash Hero
okay dude these results are so bull
1. lol matt and tom losing to ckit and iggy, i guess ckit is still pretty effing legit (in teams)
2. rofllmfao deku losing to a samus (ihsb *****)
3. roflmfao deku what the **** happened in teams you suck. I guess you DID place higher than us but only coz we didnt go.
4. wtf nes noob getting first i like it
5. lol mattR i remember you were taking 20:1 bets against all falcons wow you would've lost hardddd
6. good **** guys

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Ckit is amazing, coupled with how amazing I am(in teams) and you got a pretty decent team. All I did most games was save Ckit when he was too far to recover, then just watch as he went to town on people.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I never got to play Ckit. ****ing fail. But I saw some team actions, congrats iggy I'm happy for you on the victory
I watched you save a lot of stocks with dair, that ****s ****ing broken

_marth1_

Smash Lord
lol we're still 2-1 vs you on neutrals ;)
that last game was really unfortunate
but gj anyways

ihsb+stache is amazing
gg to rat & pikachad we had really close sets

nice job juke on vids

how did kels+rat get 4th seed in pools???

vro mm?

I feel like I did pretty well for my first tourney, so I think I'll retire from smash and go wrestle SSJ4 bears in the alaskan wilderness for a while.
ggs to everyone though
In lieu of official shoutouts, here's one of my baby pictures:

'Fro

Smash Lord
how did kels+rat get 4th seed in pools???
My question exactly. Jayford and I had 3rd seed in that pool, and we only took one set in brackets.

Well, shoutouts time:

Jayford: Awesome stuff in teams with that Puff, and great, great matches in our 3-man pool! Sorry I coudln't do anything with that seed, man. Also, F'in 'Fro special.

Tomacawk: GGs in that crazy tiebreaker to you as well! You almost gave me a heart attack with how close that last match was! My apology to Jayford goes to you as well.

CKit and Iggy: Way to dominate! CKit, stop breaking Floats. Iggy, stop breaking CKit's recovery.

Tink: WAYNE! Make sense, man! Also, play Fox.

Kels: Get outta here with this sad, emo Kels! I want the happy, ****-talking Kels back!

Rat: Thanks again for all the advice, man!

IHSB with a 'stache: Thanks for the fun Samus dittos! Good debut! :laugh:

Vro: awesome to see you again! I wish we actually played, though.

KSO: Awesome job in getting everything going and maintaining it all! Also, you will always be my favorite Guitar Hero!

Goose: We didn't play in singles for the first time in......ever? Also, "cape-wearing ******". And a ripped binder page.

Brayn: Way to get off work! :laugh:

Salt: Mad respect to you for being a great, respectable person.

Kira: Glad to meet you in person, man! GGs!

Tom R: Or was it Matt R? F'in mindgames.

NES noob: I believe in koala power now.

Kirkq: Approaching is good.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I lol'd.

But seriously, their names made it hard as ballz to figure out how well my area did. =|

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
lolololol lets just not talk about the teams tournament...

naturally kels and rat get 4th seed, and of course im the first seed that gets them :(

Megachuk

Smash Ace
why does everyone think that kira was the one from SoCal? That doesn't even make sense :dizzy:. The kira at the tourney is from cinci.

'Fro

Smash Lord
why does everyone think that kira was the one from SoCal? That doesn't even make sense :dizzy:. The kira at the tourney is from cinci.
Wait, what? I guess I got mindgamed by two people in one day! :chuckle:

BIG C

Smash Master
Guys, I have decided it is time once again for a BIG C house tourny. I need a date and whatnot so throw some out there. There shall be a Huge Johnz 4: The Return To Bus City.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
Good tournament everyone thanks to those outastate that came.

NES noob good ****
IHSB with a mustache you were just to sexy like always wish you coulda came back to zeta psi
Carl good to see ya again homie stop by every once in a while
grats iggy and ckit
Thanks for the friendlies salt
Vro, tink, razzledazzle, tomacawk, george it was fun chillen and good **** on the beer die games.

Top Bottom