• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
tvc is really good online, screen latency almost never happens, and while there can be input lag from time to time, with an average connection its usually negligible.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I take infinite drugs.

I'm just always stoned on the boards so I tell ppl so they don't judge my hosts as harshly.

P.S. not "so ****ing high right now"

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
I admit, that was pretty awesome.

Blow life with lolwut SD
Win anyway
???
PROFIT

Oh, goggles smack is totally legit, he's only all up in your face so hard because:
-It's awesome
-Yer cool enough that it's k

Smack talk is like a BIIIIIIG smash community group hug.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
I can only recognize it as bonding, myself. =P

You're only truly buds with someone when you can talk smack to their face and expect nothing worse than the same in return.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Wait. It's in the jersey shore? Get your haispray ready and your fists pumpin. DJ Mana is comin to jersey shore woooo!!!

jk **** that ****

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
wait. It's in the jersey shore? Get your haispray ready and your fists pumpin. DJ Mana is comin to jersey shore woooo!!!
ooo man! I like where you're going!

I'll be John "The Edgeguard" Georges, Foy will be "The Recovery". we'll wear knee long scarface shirts and stretch out our vowels when we speak.
We'll be such DOUCHES!!!!!! ITLL BE GREAT!!!!

Bwoodboy18

Smash Cadet
Wow took me long enough to find the tri-state brawlers.....

I'm tired of beating everyone in my town out here on Long Island....So, I play Brawl, I've retired from Melee due to lack of game.....it broke I don't know how good I was in that game never really went out of my way to find Melee ppl.

Now that Brawl is out I find myself pretty **** good and I wanna find even better people that could probably destroy me in order to better myself. Unfortunately in my town there is only one other better then I am and he doesn't have that much of a gap from me I hate wifi it throws me off and I suck online....so I don't do online to much.

I've been to one tournament that was hosted at my High School....sadly.......I didn't do as well as I had hoped.....I accidentally Falco Phantasmed off the edge of FD at the last 2 mins then my opponent stalled until time ran out.

So to redeem myself I was looking for any tourneys that I can actually get to......are there any going to happen?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Wow took me long enough to find the tri-state brawlers.....

I'm tired of beating everyone in my town out here on Long Island....So, I play Brawl, I've retired from Melee due to lack of game.....it broke I don't know how good I was in that game never really went out of my way to find Melee ppl.

Now that Brawl is out I find myself pretty **** good and I wanna find even better people that could probably destroy me in order to better myself. Unfortunately in my town there is only one other better then I am and he doesn't have that much of a gap from me I hate wifi it throws me off and I suck online....so I don't do online to much.

I've been to one tournament that was hosted at my High School....sadly.......I didn't do as well as I had hoped.....I accidentally Falco Phantasmed off the edge of FD at the last 2 mins then my opponent stalled until time ran out.

So to redeem myself I was looking for any tourneys that I can actually get to......are there any going to happen?

This isnt really the tri-state thread, this is more for upstate people. Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse and the like. however we are having a tournament in rochester this weekend and there are some people planning to drive up from NYC so if you are really up for it feel free to try and put somethings together and come on down

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=264385

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Anyone who wants to bet money, I'm betting that my boy Shiv will destroy anyone below Dr. Grandpa on the Brawl Power Rankings.

Foy

Smash Champion
Yo Im making up the rule list for Champions.

And ill probably post it here and ask for revisions and what not.

>_> If its good with goggles i was thinking of throwing alittle side tournament for the game at the venue. like $1 to enter and have it on one tv.

Bwoodboy18

Smash Cadet

This isnt really the tri-state thread, this is more for upstate people. Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse and the like. however we are having a tournament in rochester this weekend and there are some people planning to drive up from NYC so if you are really up for it feel free to try and put somethings together and come on down

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=264385

Wow, figures the ONE time I finally get hours at work a tourney is being held.....I guess I'm stuck waiting a bit longer.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
???? marth now, foy?

what about these ICs ive heard of?!?!?

fine, bring this powerleveled marth! you know my best matchup =D

Top Bottom