• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
The Results of last night's Smash CLub thingy:

1. Blue~Peacheh, Yo! :metaknight:
2. Dizzy :lucario: :peach:
3. Cross :ike:
3. Excuse Me :wolf:
5. ZOMG...Rob... Playing Brawl? :dedede:
5. Keyo :sawnik: :Zeldie:
7. Person
7. Person
7. Jordan :wolf:
7. another person
blah
blah
blah
blah
skip a few
LAST PLACE: TATER! :snake: + :tatermontrainer:

There was no loser's bracket, hence there being two third place peeps.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
looks like buffalo is kinda coming back as a scene, how many of yall are coming to my tourney?

and ew... losing to blue peachy? cross done fell off... he sucks now.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I'm getting legit! >_> Cross is rusty as SHIZ. But, he lost to Dizzy, not me.

Time for Inui logic.

Dizzy beat Cross, and I beat Dizzy, therefore, I > Cross

I beat ZOMGRob too. O.o And no, I, and Alexei were the only drunk people there.

I think like, Keyo, Artery Clogger, and I are the only people who may show up. Oh, and ths kid named Mark, he's pretty legit in Melee.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
zomgrob plays brawl now because MLG picked it up.

well cross really wants to come, and then theres asylum, i just talked to him yesterday, and then theres the group of really young buff. kids. kozimoto, eazy, nitro, and them.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I talked to Cross last night, he said he won't be making it. I haven't been able to talk to Kozi in like two weeks, he never shows up to Smash Club, either. Maybe because of how poorly it's run! >_>

Either way, I've been upgraded, from Scrub, to Scrub First Class.

I'm the youngest of all the Buffalo kids, though. O.o

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Drunk mindgames? Oh lawd, do not want.

This is ironic, since weegee's entire appearance of battle in game seems ridiiiiiculously tipsy.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
you can do what ever you want before you get into the building but you had better not do anything illegal while at the venue, and if you are not sober, if you make a racket you will get tossed out.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I'm getting legit! >_> Cross is rusty as SHIZ. But, he lost to Dizzy, not me.

Time for Inui logic.

Dizzy beat Cross, and I beat Dizzy, therefore, I > Cross

I beat ZOMGRob too. O.o And no, I, and Alexei were the only drunk people there.

I think like, Keyo, Artery Clogger, and I are the only people who may show up. Oh, and ths kid named Mark, he's pretty legit in Melee.
Just because A>B and B>C does not mean A>C.

...take Ally as A, ADHD as B, and M2K as C to an extent.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Just because A>B and B>C does not mean A>C.

...take Ally as A, ADHD as B, and M2K as C to an extent.
What Tsai said. Rusty Cross beat me last night. But it was dumb, we only got one match that wasn't an FFA. Stupid n00by random TV where the people suck and jump you, but can't handle a planking Meta Knight. >_>

Allied

Smash Master
^^ ***** yeah

I f*ck prositutes while i do heroine

GET @ ME

edit - btw i've had Dr.grandpa over 2 days so far in manhatten

and he got 2 stocked by my fox

GET @ ME

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. Stop being druggies, being inebriated isnt cool.

2. Fox is by far Dr. G's worst matchup, Ill probably play sonic, but if I ever really REALLY need to beat him and I get super desperate or something, Ill play fox. Its like all you have to do is SH fair and you win. soooooo free.

2b. he also does not play melee.

3. alt. Im pretty sure the way it works is that in every group of 10 pot heads, 9 of them are broke with no money to their name, and they all go to the house of the one kid whos parents have so much money that he just buys enough for everyone and he just doesnt care.

4. allied, gimme your fc, I need to play you in TvC, im currently at just below 6 k in battle points and I want to play someone I know for once.

Allied

Smash Master
1. Stop being druggies, being inebriated isnt cool.

2. Fox is by far Dr. G's worst matchup, Ill probably play sonic, but if I ever really REALLY need to beat him and I get super desperate or something, Ill play fox. Its like all you have to do is SH fair and you win. soooooo free.

2b. he also does not play melee.

3. alt. Im pretty sure the way it works is that in every group of 10 pot heads, 9 of them are broke with no money to their name, and they all go to the house of the one kid whos parents have so much money that he just buys enough for everyone and he just doesnt care.

4. allied, gimme your fc, I need to play you in TvC, im currently at just below 6 k in battle points and I want to play someone I know for once.

xD dr.garbs sucks vs fox! and my planking sonic in doubles!!

ANUBIS WITH SONIC WORKSSSS

me and malcolm did it vs zucco + atomsk and i dont know how to play sonic!! lmao xD

my FC is 3266 6795 8856
but i'm still learning the game though i just got it 5 days ago basic sasuge has been helping me get better though like i can land some BnB combos and setup for my super and stuff

I'm still just learning though and its really hard without a stick
but feel free to hit me up on aim

Allied1337

when u wanna do some friendlies i'll get online btw how is TvC online is it laggy?

Top Bottom