• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

N.F.B. Presents: Fat hype ain't got **** on this! 12/19/09, Worcester, MA (icy's #6)

IcyLight

Smash Lord
N.F.B. Presents: Fat Hype ain't got **** on this! Icy's #6

Three events including Singles, Doubles and Low Tiers/Draft Crews (undecided between singles/doubles/crews for low tiers)

Date
December 19, 09

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=8045

WE NEED SETUPS. BOTH TVS AND WIIs

22 Front Street
Worcester, MA 01614
774-317-8586
There are a few parking garages in the area for parking. Just find the midtown mall, and once inside go down the broken escalators and it's at the end of the hall.

Contact
IcyLight cell -- 860-712-9861
IcyLight AIM-- cfau214037
IcyLight email--cfau214037@hotmail.com

Contacting me through AIM or AllIsBrawl will be most efficient if you have any concerns. On the day of the tournament calling would be most efficient.

Schedule
-9:00 am -- can arrive for friendlies, etc
-10:30 am -- Doubles sign ups start
-11:30 am -- Doubles sign ups ends/doubles start
-- Doubles end, Singles sign ups for Brawl
-- Singles end, Low Tier Singles
-- 3rd event will start
-- 3rd event ends
venue closes at 9pm

*Schedule is ALWAYS subject to change
*TVs will open up for friendlies as the tournament progresses. PLEASE be kind and remove yourself from a TV if asked for a tournament match.

Entry Fees
Venue Fee - $5
Brawl Singles - $10
Brawl Doubles - $5 per Person, $10 per Team
Brawl 3rd event - $5

All prizes will be paid in cash.

•Prize pools (Singles)
1st-60%
2nd-30%
3rd-10%

•Prize Pools (Doubles)
1st-60%
2nd-30%
3rd- 10%*

•Prize Pools (If Draft Crews)
1st- Even Split
2nd- $0

*If less than 16 teams sign up, the pot split will go 70/30/0.
*D tier and lower characters are allowed for Low Tier Draft Crews. Use this for reference: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=236407

~Rules

BRAWL

-All Matches are 3 stock, 8 minutes, with items set to off and none. All matches are best 2/3 except for Winners/Losers/Grand Finals which are best 3/5.

-First round is double blind character pick. The first stage will then be determined by stage strikes. Players take turn striking out neutral stages until only one stage remains, which is the stage that is played.

-Second and third games, winner bans a stage, loser picks stage, winner picks character, loser picks character, then the match can start.

-No stage may be played upon twice within a set unless agreed upon by both/all players.

-You will be DQ'd if you are excessively late for your match. If you are going off site, you should tell someone (preferably me, Fatal or Ron) where you are going

-Each player may select a stage to be banned from the counter pick list.

-In the event of a dispute for controller ports, rock-paper-scissors will be used. In teams the winner will select his port, the opposing team members will select theirs, and the teammate of the winner will take the remaining port.

-In the event of a tie, determine by stocks, then percent. If a tie still exists, play a 1 stock match on the same stage with the same characters to determine the winner.

-If Bowser's Klaw is initiated then the win will go to Bowser. If Ganondorf initiates a Ganoncide, ignore the outcome and the win will go to Ganondorf. All other suicides will be sent to the tie-breaker.

-Any action that causes the game to become unfinishable (glitching, freezing) will count as a forfeit of the match for the person who initiated the action.

-Metaknight's Infinite Cape Glitch is banned.

-Excessive stalling and planking are banned (250% rule)

-Dedede's standing infinite is banned. Ice Climbers' infinite grab is not banned. Wall infinites/locks are NOT banned but must end soon after 70%.

-BYOC (Bring your own controller).

-If you see someone doing something that is not permitted, please inform myself or another host and we will take care of it.

-GASDKL FJASDKLJ LS is banned.

Stages

•Neutrals
Battlefield
Final Destination
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

•Counter Picks
Brinstar
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Pokémon Stadium 1
Rainbow Cruise

•All other stages are banned

Prawn

Smash Master
Marlborough crew will be representing again at this

Prawn

Smash Master
angelo you're not marlborough crew until you stop getting last place.

Prawn

Smash Master
you didnt get last place in a tournament with a majority of scrubs who play with items on and wiimotes?

ur2good

Prawn

Smash Master
25: Fill
25: Aiku
25: AKC
25: Kamina
25: Blue
25: Tarn
25: Gabe
25: Jarrett
33: Falcon
33: Skell
33: Lee
33: Fems

those are all the people below/tied with you...

i've never heard of one of them ever in my whole entire life

edit: LOL GET OUTPLACED BY SPHEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEE

SPHERE IS TOO PRO

DOUBLE EDIT: owait i have heard of blue i 3 stocked him yesterday in tournament

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
i did beat pat in a friendly and had several close ones with yume. it just doesnt translate to the tournament matches.

Prawn

Smash Master
friendlies dont mean anything,

and if it was his samus then lolbigdeal?

IcyLight

Smash Lord
prawn you have been placing like dead last until recently, give him a chance

EDIT: Get ***** kid

Prawn

Smash Master
lolpelca go snake against me from now on brah, wiimote nunchuck makes me wat :(

you wanna team for this pelca?

EDIT: @ icy i dont really care i just dont like AKC cause he stalks my friends and is a creepy guy.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
you mean over facebook? sure i wont deny it but im not trying to pull anything. you arent so bad urself but you drink/cigars and you just dont seem to give a **** about much. but what do i know, really? and what do you really know of me?

edit: and it seems u deleted me on fb, like i care. i always knew u didnt like me

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
i shouldnt even have bothered -_-
so what does the attendance look like right now? 20+ people? we might need a bigger room :p
edit: im talkin about batl, not icy's

IcyLight

Smash Lord
you have to stop cg's and infinites soon after 250 or else it's considered stalling and you get a DQ

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
wouldn't hurt to ask here. is anyone coming here who is from woodstock CT or travels through that city to get to worcester? if you are leaving early and have room i'll pay for a ride to that city.

Albert.

Smash Master
I wish I could go to this but I can't BECAUSE I'll be going to WINTERFEST in Florida which is actually my home :D

Have fun guys I like New England's smash scene :)

Top Bottom