• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

N.F.B. Presents: Fat hype ain't got **** on this! 12/19/09, Worcester, MA (icy's #6)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Icy why are your monthlies in MA now? =|

I had something I was going to do in CT, near the other venue, the night before this.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
whats the turnout looking for this, MAYBE i can ask my mom to bring me (at least to kevins ._.) as a birthday gift...

and if i do go, im going to need an amazing partner..

D-Rock1000

Smash Cadet
I got lucky and don't have a final on Saturday, so I think I'll be able to come to this.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
i may not be able to make it, i'm supposed to be moving on saturday but if i can find a way to move at least all of my stuff during the week then i can make it

Prawn

Smash Master
Seriously, what would you guys do if I friggen win this thing? I would die in disbelief I think...
I will give you a million dollars if you win this

that is how confident I am you will not.

Prawn

Smash Master
dont feel bad AKC its not like i could ever beat kool aid eith-

owait.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

jaykay koolaid owns.

Albert.

Smash Master
Lolololol watch him like pay like Ally, M2k, Atomsk, DSF, Tyrant, and other pros to fly to Marlborough for the week to train him.

AND THEN HE WINS.

Lolll

KoolAid why no doubles?

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
I will no longer be placing AKC here, as I will be playing melee instead.

AKC, sorry for any of the crap I've given you. I don't think I'm better than you, I'm just joking around, and you should know that before I say something stupid and offensive.

Top Bottom