• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mythic 4 Results

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Doubles:
1: Bride Red (Chu + Forte) ($108.00)
2: Candycorn (Candy + Korn) ($54.00)
3: Hat and Slik (Hat + SlikVik) ($18.00)
4: Boss and Deez (Boss + Deez)
5: Oath and Logic (Fraud + Logic)
5: Yoster and Esoj (Yoster + Esoj)
7: Taj and Sassy (Taj + Sassy)
7: First Name Basis (Takeover + Coney)
9: Lobos and 23% (Lobos + 23%)

Singles was canceled due to lack of interest
(Doubles ran too long and weather was bad.)

Crews: Wallstreet vs First Name Basis (5v5)

Statistics:

First Name Basis:

Lobos (Toon Link) took 4 stocks (3 Taj, 1 BMX)
Coney (King Dedede) took 3 stocks (1 BMX, 2 Forte)
Takeover (Snake) took 1 stock (1 Forte)
Sassy (Zero Suit Samus) took 4 stocks (1 from Forte, 3 from Bolt)
23% (Ganondorf) took 3 stocks (3 from Oath)

Wall Street:

Taj (Metaknight) took 1 stock (1 Lobos)
BMX (Wario) took 4 stock (2 Lobos, ?? Coney)
Forte (Metaknight) took 5 stocks (1 Coney, 3 Takeover, 1 Sassy)
Bolt (Diddy Kong) took 1 stocks (1 from Sassy)
Oath/Fraud (R.O.B) took 3 stocks (1 Sassy, 2 from 23%)

Winning Crew: First Name Basis

Mad props to First Name Basis, such a good crew battle. I friggin love you guys! :D Also if you guys can give me the correct statistics on the crew battle so I can edit the OP, that would be great.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
"taj v. lobos, taj takes 1, is out
bmx v. lobos, lobos takes 1, is out
coney v. bmx, bmx takes 2, is out
coney v. forte, coney takes 1, is out
takeover v. forte, takeover takes 1, is out
sassy v. forte, forte takes 1, is out
sassy v. bolt, bolt takes 1, is out
oath v. sassy, sassy takes none, is out
23% v. oath, final match, 3v3, 23% wins with an fsmash

TAJ - 1 stock
BMX - 4 stock
FORTE - 5 stock
BOLT - 1 stock
OATH - 3 stock

vs

LOBOS - 4 stock
CONEY - 3 stock
TAKEOVER - 1 stock
SASSY - 4 stock
23% - 3 stock"

Good **** alan!!!

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
LOL Bolt where did you get this from?? 1 + 3 + 2 = 3? Oh wasn't here and zak didn't play any of those people lol. You played me son!
lol, forgive me.. I'm still in shock from the terrifying Gannon I witnessed. @.@

Fun stuff today guys, we should get together and play again sometime without the crowd? Practice maybe? :D

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
so... PS not happy about no singles... not at all, esp since we had enough people that would have done it >.>

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Nobody listened to me.. everyone wanted to do there own thing on there own time. Next time listen and we will do Singles. >.> I apologize for not holding singles but we had just as many people wanting to play Brawl+ singles as much as regular Brawl singles, I wasn't trying to run a 8 man tourney.. it would just be pointless and greedy.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
LOL. Forte uses Yoshi?!

Sorry I couldn't make it, if the weather isn't as bad as today was, I'll make the next Mythic if there's B+.

ChuDat

Smash Master
aww ps didnt make that money sooo hes upset :chuckle:
Back off foo. We drove like 2 hours in the snow just to make it to this tournament. I'm upset too, but it doesn't matter since Bolt already apologized for his mistakes. We make a living out of this game. I'm sorry that no talents like u can't do the same :chuckle:

Bolt - Dude, u really have to learn to speak up and stop being so nice with people. U have to force people to do things, otherwise they won't do it. Smashers are like babies, u gotta do **** for them before they can start crawling. If people don't get off TVS, then u force them to quit their match. People will ALWAYS bull**** u and say "this is a money match, this is the last game of the set, this is the last stock, ect.." . U gotta learn how to enforce ur rules. It's ok to be an azzhole at times, but NOT ALL THE TIME. If things gotta get done, then u gotta do what u gotta do. People have to listen to u and respect u.

U won't get any credit as a good TO if u keep this up man. U should ask Tantalus for advice as well. He's pretty good at this now.

---------------------------------------------------------

Who's wii was on the main couch TV? All of Grand Finals for teams was saved on that Wii. If u could please upload those videos, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Nobody listened to me.. everyone wanted to do there own thing on there own time. Next time listen and we will do Singles. >.> I apologize for not holding singles but we had just as many people wanting to play Brawl+ singles as much as regular Brawl singles, I wasn't trying to run a 8 man tourney.. it would just be pointless and greedy.
dude... you never even made a singles bracket... people listening to you wasn't the issue >.>

and ck, i entered doubles just to be warmed up for singles... along with the gas money i paid to get to k-9's and the the tourny from k-9's... so not making money is one thing, but i lost money -.-

Hyro

Smash Lord
**** lobos finally you get to a tourney...and you don't get to play lol

HAT

Smash Ace
there wasn't enough interest for a singles tournament.

end of discussion.

this was fun! good **** ya'll

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
LOL

basically, you yell at everyone and threaten to DQ all the people who might make money, then they change their mind

Or you literally unplug their controller ( I did this to Forte once) in the middle of a game

Those drasted wiimote players can't be unplugged though

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
i was disappointed, but honestly, the way the day was going i was getting less interested for singles by the second. i still would have done it though. I was trying to stay focused for it the whole day lol.

23%- scary ganon. we have to do teams someday. no one will know what to do.... mwahahahaha! can you explain the reason for that gamer tag?

apsol- we had good practice for teams, next time lets do this thang for reals at Pound4!

SlikVik- No, you really do not approach me, even in friendlies. its annoying to me, but such is brawl. you probably had a good reason. there was one match where i decided not to approach you back, and the battle was so boring. i couldn't take it anymore.

Sassy- lack of sonic experience gets everybody, but easily remedied. go to youtube and put "Kojin Sonic" or whoever and youll see enough information. then again I also play Zero Suit... so sexy....

Bolt- I forgive you. now do better next time. and check for the weather beforehand. also, why did you get upset when I beasted your Diddy in friendlies with metaknight? its metaknight. you know i don't care about that character right? and i don't like dittos btw...

and yoster, thanks for the ride back. that was the funniest hour in a long time with PS, Boss, Chu, Esoj and co. You knuckleheads....:laugh:

I better see Speed at the next tourney I go to. I wanted to show him how much better I am now, so he could take notes. you too, gimr. and mattix.

GaNoN-SpaM!

Smash Cadet
yea i had fun ;D the more the day went on i to started losing interest in playing xD.
YO kojin... my tag 23% is just how much ganons dair does xD simple!

loved the crew battle so intense ;) lets do it again sometime :]

BMX

Smash Lord
tourney looked fun!

sorry for all the people i bothered for a ride; i really thought i was on the way :(
Next time, come!

I'm pretty disappointed at the results of the crew battle. It shouldn't of happened that way. -_-

Deez.

Smash Lord
Sigh.. disappointing of how me and Boss placed in teams.. but of course people are automatically just going to say it was my fault and Boss carried me so i dont care really.. mms were fun as hell though. THAT GANNON IS AMAZING!!! 23% evolves into 25%... in my book. good **** man

GaNoN-SpaM!

Smash Cadet
haha yea i play robs all the time im just mad i made some stupid mistakes.. gr was really fun though
and deez next time we are around 2 dollar MM.
gambling with my money is less pressure than with someone else money haha

Aposl

Smash Ace
yeah, i side bet Candy a dollar for first name basis to win, so when it came down to Ganon versus R.O.B. it got real intense. Candy was all like "you better get out that dollar and get it ready holmes" and I was like nah 23% is the anchor. Then gannon stomped R.O.B. I gave the dollar to 23% just for the entertainment value, sorry to candy for taking his taco bell money ; )

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion

end of discussion.

just because there was not chance of you making money in singles doesn't mean there wasn't enough interest >.> i know at least 10 people would have entered because i went around the room and asked,it was the fact that the to wanted to do a free plus tourny over the official singles one and i mean, at 8 pm... people are going to want to drop out

but yea sorry bolt, but like i don't know if i can continue to support your events... i guess i've joined the rest of you :S

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
anyone who thinks rob ***** ganon is dumb

its only a 55:45 match for rob, i could explain why but none of you actually use rob so you'll say something along the lines of, "its ganon", but it really isn't a great match for rob

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Back off foo. We drove like 2 hours in the snow just to make it to this tournament. I'm upset too, but it doesn't matter since Bolt already apologized for his mistakes. We make a living out of this game. I'm sorry that no talents like u can't do the same :chuckle:

Bolt - Dude, u really have to learn to speak up and stop being so nice with people. U have to force people to do things, otherwise they won't do it. Smashers are like babies, u gotta do **** for them before they can start crawling. If people don't get off TVS, then u force them to quit their match. People will ALWAYS bull**** u and say "this is a money match, this is the last game of the set, this is the last stock, ect.." . U gotta learn how to enforce ur rules. It's ok to be an azzhole at times, but NOT ALL THE TIME. If things gotta get done, then u gotta do what u gotta do. People have to listen to u and respect u.

U won't get any credit as a good TO if u keep this up man. U should ask Tantalus for advice as well. He's pretty good at this now.

---------------------------------------------------------

Who's wii was on the main couch TV? All of Grand Finals for teams was saved on that Wii. If u could please upload those videos, I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Next event I assure you **** will get done. I got pissed off several times at the lack of people listening.. I shouldn't have to become an *******, you are all grown men for the most part, you should respect the TO and the fact that I took the time to organize an event for everyone to come play at. If you want to do a money match, do it AFTER the events. Next tournament, I'm giving no chances, I'm not even going to ask you to turn it off.. I'm just going to do so myself.

dude... you never even made a singles bracket... people listening to you wasn't the issue >.>
Actually, I input all the people that were interested.. but what you didn't see, whether you got people saying they were interested or not.. was people dropping.. 1 by 1 from the singles bracket that I did setup, once people start dropping the bracket has to be reset and changed which is why you saw no such bracket. I could see from a computers perspective who wanted to enter and who was dropping out, the pot steadily decreased and there was no point in running it. That is the end of that, please stop complaining about it. We can't all be happy PS, I lose money at every event as do many other smashers.. it happens. Get over it.

end of discussion.

Thank you HAT, enjoyed your company. I'm doing a Brawl+ event for sure at my next one, lets make this one work? :)

LOL

basically, you yell at everyone and threaten to DQ all the people who might make money, then they change their mind

Or you literally unplug their controller ( I did this to Forte once) in the middle of a game

Those drasted wiimote players can't be unplugged though
Noted. :psycho:

i was disappointed, but honestly, the way the day was going i was getting less interested for singles by the second. i still would have done it though. I was trying to stay focused for it the whole day lol.

Bolt- I forgive you. now do better next time. and check for the weather beforehand. also, why did you get upset when I beasted your Diddy in friendlies with metaknight? its metaknight. you know i don't care about that character right? and i don't like dittos btw...
Yes, it took too long.. and again I apologized. Btw, I didn't get mad at your metaknight "beasting" my Diddy Kong.. I just got mad at the fact that a Sonic main resorts to MK in that matchup. :p So, I pulled out my MK and put yours away.. I don't like to use MK anymore since he takes away from my Diddy's much needed practice.. but if I get whooped on by an MK that I know I can ditto against, be sure to expect it.. whether you like it or not. ;P

But again, I wasn't mad, that was me joking. lol.. you should know what my mad is like by now. >.>

dude get at my yoshi
Hahahhahaha

yea i had fun ;D the more the day went on i to started losing interest in playing xD.

loved the crew battle so intense ;) lets do it again sometime :]
Oh most definetly! Teach me Gannon! <3 I honestly don't think I've ever been so terrified at what I was seeing during a Smash match before.. I cannot stress that enough. After the crew battle, I was at a loss for words. Win or Loss, we can't win them all and I'm glad we lost to you guys of all crews.. because all in all you guys are my fav. :D GG's all.

Both sides had players who could have done better. Who really knows how it would have happened if everyone played well eh?
Agreed, I had "Didn't play since 12:00 in the afternoon" johns. :p

just because there was not chance of you making money in singles doesn't mean there wasn't enough interest >.> i know at least 10 people would have entered because i went around the room and asked,it was the fact that the to wanted to do a free plus tourney over the official singles one and i mean, at 8 pm... people are going to want to drop out

but yea sorry bolt, but like i don't know if i can continue to support your events... i guess i've joined the rest of you :S
You can choose to support my events or not PS, the facts were right there on the computer. Instead of coming to me saying "I have 10 POSSSIBLE people" interested in doing a singles tourney, and then I got BMX coming to me saying "Sign up EVERYONE except for 4 people" for the Brawl+ Showcase event, what do you expect me to do at 8pm? The Logic won't work if the proof is right in front of me.. I'm sorry. The only thing I can assure you is this won't happen again.. I corrected my seeding error from Mythic 2, now I just need to become a **** for TOing, thats the end of that.

It was a very stressful day for us PS, please take that into consideration.. Waking up at Kennys to find out that my ride had left his keys in someone elses car that had already left to go home in Fredericksburg, not to mention he was already there and at work, having to wait for that guy to drive back, return the keys then take an hour+ to get to the venue through that nasty weather, everyone being nearly 2 hours late, people not listening.. its not easy being a TO for this region. Don't come at me when things dont go as planned, **** happens. I can only apologize soo much.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
anyone who thinks rob ***** ganon is dumb

its only a 55:45 match for rob, i could explain why but none of you actually use rob so you'll say something along the lines of, "its ganon", but it really isn't a great match for rob
You play Rob?

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Back off foo. We drove like 2 hours in the snow just to make it to this tournament. I'm upset too, but it doesn't matter since Bolt already apologized for his mistakes. We make a living out of this game. I'm sorry that no talents like u can't do the same :chuckle:.

LOL 2 hours in the snow to try and make some money...... lawl >_>

and dont say you make a living out of this LOL

Lol at no talents like me you shouldnt talk to the ones that give you mmoney like that remember that :p

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
LOL 2 hours in the snow to try and make some money...... lawl >_>

and dont say you make a living out of this LOL

Lol at no talents like me you shouldnt talk to the ones that give you mmoney like that remember that :p
CK, why didn't you and Thunderhorse make it? Snow scare you guys off too? D:

Top Bottom