• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Hatred

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I like your Melee rules. =)

As far as I know I can make this lol, but time will tell.

Edit: That title is misleading and absurd.

null55

Smash Master
it ends with something about your mother. just leave him alone.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
2 events means if we start any later then 12 brawl will end at 3 if we get like 15 people for each lol. @.@

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
If rides permit, I'll show up again. <3 Stingers

and btw, the Melee stage set doesn't matter, because as long as the players involved agree, they can play wherever.

DJRome

Smash Hero
stingers, i know that i have no brawl exp, but from this past duke, i've learned that it's best to try to do both events at the same time despite the pain of being to for 2 games at the same time

stingers

Smash Obsessed
melee first, check the schedule.

I thought about brawl first but Gboro (Mike) always needs to get home early and always likes Melee first so I just did it that way. Though whether he'll even come remains to be seen @.@

dj my last tournament I did it this way and it worked well. I'm not really expecting a bigger turnout for this one (smaller, if anything, since munk's crew probably won't show again for melee and who knows if we'll get any charlotte people for brawl) so it should be fine.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You can play Floats all you want in friendlies.....

Also Stongers, is that ruleset the same for singles and doubles? The doubles stage list is a little broader if you would like that(or if you think others would).

Edit: that's very considerate of you, Stongers. MIKE BETTER COME

<3

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah behr, what lucas said. I support floats and japes all day but pp will ***** at me and this is the melee of the future for better or worse so we might as well just get used to it now.

pp obviously not because fountain is on starter lol. you guys already know how doubles melee works but I'll add it in the rules anyway

edit: edited rules for melee dubz

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll let you run your ruleset laden with all things crowd appealing if you want because you're the TO. Don't expect me to support you in your sillyness though. =p

Lol my bad. It never hurts to have it laid out though.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
awesome, sushi :D:D first mk unbanned tourney i'll be at since september is this...****

edit: not counting pound4

Vilt

Smash Lord
I'm coming to this. Karn we should team in honor of Team "Intersection of 24th Ave Ln and 24th St Dr"

lord karn

Smash Master
I'm coming to this. Karn we should team in honor of Team "Intersection of 24th Ave Ln and 24th St Dr"
Perhaps, I might be teaming with David in Melee semi-regularly, from now on, though. Depends on if he has a fencing tournament or not.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
"hey stingers you should host a tournament so I don't have to drive 3 hours"
"so stingers hows that tournament you said you were gonna run going"
"stingers talk to your mom about that tournament yet?"

Top Bottom