• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Hatred

GofG

Smash Champion
I will attempt to make this as I will have license + car by this point in time. The drive back is gonna suck though if it runs late.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
canton is like, the worst possible place to live, i'm from charlotte this place is homo -.- , but i play both, i main marth/g&w in brawl, and roy/marth in melee, then just whoever comes from there. but i really don't remember hickory being that far away @.@; err, i like melee better, but i've like never had anyone to play it with. so i really have no idea if i'm any good at it or not ._.
Roy ditto mm?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
canton is like, the worst possible place to live, i'm from charlotte this place is homo -.- , but i play both, i main marth/g&w in brawl, and roy/marth in melee, then just whoever comes from there. but i really don't remember hickory being that far away @.@; err, i like melee better, but i've like never had anyone to play it with. so i really have no idea if i'm any good at it or not ._.
Ah, well this will be a good tournament for you to go to. Just be sure to play friendlies with as many different people as possible and try to get to know everyone, since you'll learn more from playing them and it never hurts to have more friends. =p

Edit: My Roy is da best.

HyL!

Smash Lord
yeah, i'm gonna try and make it i think i'm better with marth, but i always used to use roy when the game came out so i use them both ._.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well i guess thats 5 less dollars i have to spend >.>

munkey good **** :D you should start comin to other NC stuff besides the crap I run. will you bring dollar or anyone with you again this time? and sorry about making you wait outside last time...seriously...I'll pay for your singles at this to make up for it

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
entry fee waived.. awesome

and yeah.. i'll try to get dollar to come...
adams might come.. but he's married to an old woman and even bailed on munkaid.. so don't count on it

SGF rocker

Smash Apprentice
Yo this sounds awesome sting. I am definately coming. I will drive from Raleigh. Does anyone need a ride in the Raleigh, durham area??? Can't wait. Post back if u need a ride.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hell yes sgf. i saw you're coming to pound4 as well right? i'll meet you there

kack, mk isn't banned at this...prepare for dead last. lol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'll give you mk practice kack. unless the mk plays mad gay you should win anyway. Also I'm gonna add in another rule just cuz of what happened at Winterfest with M2K/Gnes for Brawl:

Going underneath the stage, unless it's while recovering, is banned.

real talk

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
i'll give you mk practice kack. unless the mk plays mad gay you should win anyway. Also I'm gonna add in another rule just cuz of what happened at Winterfest with M2K/Gnes for Brawl:

Going underneath the stage, unless it's while recovering, is banned.

real talk
Thanks bro, I'll be on in a oouple min.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
About what time do you think Melee's gonna end? I know I'm probably gonna come and leave on the same day, and I don't wanna come for Melee.

EDIT: Oops, dubble postes.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
GG's Stingerz. I don't think I'ma use IC's vs MK. It's just dumb. I'll use Falco or Yoshi instead. Maybe even MK dittos.
EDIT: I don't know what it is about Zelda, but she aggravates me. You can use her against me, but I hope you don't think you'll win :3

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Haha deal. You should come over to my house this week. Sushiman is sometime, and ApeXP is whenever Sushiman is.

Top Bottom