• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico POUNDs the 4 Corners Results (Abq, NM)

Kirbster13

Smash Cadet
*Payouts might be slightly different

Brawl Singles-

1: Dekar ($180.00)
2: Darklink ($90.00)
3: Kira ($30.00)
4: Furiousduffman
5: Fluxus
5: Light
7: Justin Kamikaze
7: Error
9: Z-Man
9: Jt!
9: Bun?
9: Hades
13: Twister
13: Roark
13: Goyf
13: Tetsuya
17: Isaccard
17: Overgames
17: Kashakunaki
17: Arturito Burrito
17: Baron
17: Dark Throne
17: Iria
17: Blood Hawk
25: Arms
25: Tekkie
25: Bakon
25: Lonk
25: Jordan
25: Fallen
25: Dark Shifter
25: Braanflakes

Brawl Doubles-

1: Arizona Connection (Justin and Darklink) ($78.00)
2: Deonka Doonka (Error and Tetsuga) ($39.00)
3: Furious Burrito (Burrito and Duffman) ($13.00)
4: Make Babe (Overgames and Fluxus)
5: AZ Too Good (Light and Bloodhawk)
5: Dino Negro (Hades and Kira)
7: V for Jew (Twister and Z-Man)
7: Angelfire (Isac and Goyf)
9: Sun Devils (Roark and Darkshifter)
9: No Worry Beef Curry (Molls + Dekar)
9: Crabtossers (Jt! + Ax)
9: Wol (David and Anthony)
13: Pickle Surprise (Armz and Steven)

Melee Singles-

1: Light
2: AIDS
3: Alphabravo
4: GoldenGlove
5: Erich
5: Tw1n
7: Twin_A
7: Kit
9: Rojo
9: Bwal
9: Tetsuya
9: Error
13: Fallen
13: Overgames
13: Brandon
13: Branflakes
17: Azul
17: RPG
17: Roro
17: Bun?
17: Kale
17: Bakon
25: Raul
25: Arms
25: THEB

Melee Doubles-

1: Light and Magic (Light + Tw1n)
2: Sandwhich Car (Kit + Zman)
3: GGFTW (AIDS + GoldenGlove)
4: DEAD! (Error + ?)
5: Omniqueef (Fallen + ?)
5: Robo Bonodo (Roro + Brandon)
7: *****es R Us (THEB + RPG)
7: Team Negativity aka Team Not Here (Arms + Alphabravo)

Low Tier Brawl Singles-

1: Hades (Split)
1: Zman (Split)
3: TSM ($3.90)
4: AB
5: Dukar
5: Kira
7: Twister
7: Duffman
9: JT!
9: Darklink
9: Tekkie
9: Arms
13: Dark Shifter

Low Tier Brawl Doubles-

1: Dekar + AB (Dekar + AB) (SPLIT)
1: Dino Negro LT (Hades + Kira) (SPLIT)
1: Make Babe LT (Fluxus + Overgames) (SPLIT)
1: V for Jew LT (Zman + Twister) (SPLIT)
5: Keyboard Cat (Tetsuya + Duff)
5: Chris & Bryce (Darklink + Dark Shifter)
7: DEAD (Rojo + Error)
7: Mike & Ike (Austin + JT)
9: Die Redhead (David + Tekkie)
9: Powerslaves (Anthony + Tonio)
9: Team AWESOME (Brandon + Aaron)
9: Pickle Surprise LT (Patrick + Steven)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Woot! Good **** everybody

Shoutouts!

First of all I would like to thank everyone who took all the **** talking endured by my brother and I. You rock.

1: Light-It was great getting to know you better over the weekend and chilling with you. Your Peach is amazing!
2: AIDS-No hard feelings? Haha congrats on getting second neil :D
3: Alphabravo-Wow way to rep paul :D
4: GoldenGlove-We didn't get to play :( but great job bro :D
5: Erich-Wow dude you almost had Neil!!! AHHHH!!!
5: Tw1n-Hey are you a twin? Lol great teaming with light and better job teaming with me on the **** talking :p
7: Twin_A-DUDE!!!
7: Kit- <3 Samus. Great job getting second in teams
9: Rojo- fun matches bro. Liked your falco
9: Bwal-Nice meeting you bro
9: Tetsuya- Way to be a sport bro! You took a lot of crap talk and smiled. For that you have my respect :D
9: Error- Fun matches bro
13: Fallen- Your Jiggs was great and your yoyo skills were amazing!
13: Overgames- <3
13: Brandon- Great seeing you again!
13: Branflakes- Don't think we got to play...
17: Azul- good games
17: RPG- great games bro! Keep improving and I'll see you at the next tourney :D
17: Roro- You suck Wraith! Haha <3 ya
17: Bun?- Too bad you live in the South Valley, I would love to play you more
17: Kale- good job :D
17: Bakon- great job :D
25: Raul- <3
25: Arms- <3 too
25: THEB- don't think we played...

1: Dekar- Good **** Dekar!!! Way to be awesome!
2: Darklink-Fun wrestling with ya and good times at IHOP. Next time I'll show you more magic lol. You are the ****!!!
3: Kira- As well fun times at IHOP. You got surprisingly good bro!
4: Furiousduffman - great chillin with you bro
5: Fluxus - Lucas you were fun as hell to chill with and talk to!
7: Justin Kamikaze - It was great getting to know you over the weekend! Come back to NM again!
9: Z-Man - Good **** in melee doubles and brawl!
9: Jt! - Didnt get to scream your lungs out this time but good job placing well :D
9: Hades- OMG your ****ing Yoshi ruled!!!
13: Twister- <3 ya Matt
13: Roark- Cant remember you sorry...
13: Goyf- Walker your ICs are amazing
17: Isaccard- Same to your Pika bro!!!
17: Kashakunaki- Glad you made it Davis :D
17: Arturito Burrito- Way to take the crap talking and I hope our backing you helped in your matches :D <3
17: Baron - ??? :D
17: Dark Throne- ???
17: Iria- Way to get 17th this early in your smash career!
17: Blood Hawk - You were an awesome smasher and a great guy to chill with! Also great taste in music lol.
25: Arms - <3
25: Tekkie - <3 for the ginger :p
25: Lonk - ??? dont remember you but hope you had fun :D
25: Jordan - same to you friend
25: Dark Shifter - BRYCE!!!! Do better next time!!!! It was great seeing you again! See you on the way to Pound!

and to everyone else, it was a great weekend. Had fun :D

:link:

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
People are gonna wanna know the top chars that were used, but I'll just list it and you can edit if you want.

Dekar (Diddy)
Darklink (MK)
Kira (Pit/Rob)
Duffman (GW/Falco) from what I saw?
Fluxus (DDD)
Light(Peach)
Justin (Snake/MK?)
Error(????)

Thanks a lot for hosting New Mexico, you guys are ****. Only 2 Metaknight in the top 16 placings…that aint too bad right?!

1: Dekar ($180.00) New Mexico too good, You are freakin ****, and from what I hear a really nice guy :p. Stay amazing and Ill come back at you harder next time!!
2: Darklink ($90.00) I <3 you
3: Kira ($30.00) Arizona too good, Car ride was pretty fun with your complaining 24/7 lol
4: Furiousduffman - El Paso too ****. Dude you are such an awesome guy, we’ll **** at whobo and call of duty soon! We need to all drink together too
5: Fluxus – Nevada’s broken. Tired johns!! Team with me at fighter frenzy scrub. You are really positive and such a good guy, I cannot wait to see you again
5: Light – Arizona for S Tier, you are such a smart player! Good job on winning melee
7: Justin Kamikaze – Thanks for helping win doubles. I love you. Best doubles team in the four corners right :p
7: Error – El paso seriously has a lot of talent. It was really intense playing you in doubles, you should get everyone to come to Arizona for one of our tournaments sometime!
9: Z-Man – Money match next tournament before singles even starts = ****
9: Jt! – I didn’t talk to you much but watching you play was tight. Rob is a cool character to watch
9: Bun? - ***** me in low tier lol. Good job
9: Hades – WTF MAN, DON’T COME THAT CLOSE TO ME YOU YOSHI NOOB
13: Twister – ***** me in low tier as well haha
13: Roark – Thanks a lot for coming with us chris, you will be way good one day. AZ BABY
13: Goyf – Haha I love Zelda, Cant wait to play you in the future, Ill be more than ready!
13: Tetsuya – Crew Rapage, whats up with el paso being too good
17: Isaccard – It seems like I play you all the time, your pikachu is improving so much
17: Overgames – You are the coolest new Mexican (Other than Neil)
17: Kashakunaki – What did I do to you?
17: Arturito Burrito – Come to Arizona and friendly me for hours and hours!! Thanks for being a good sport and I’ll see you soon. (Also thanks for the gas money :p)
17: Blood Hawk – the potential is so there for you my fellow Arizonan, I cannot wait to see your improvement in the next couple months
25: Arms – ****.
25: Tekkie – You’re funny dude, Ihop was so much fun
25: Dark Shifter – I love you Bryce. Its time for some intense training though

1: Light – AZ REPP
2: AIDS – Thanks a lot for housing us Neil, you heart is too pure, Cuddling was pretty fun as well (no homo) tell your mom I love her too. Seriously
4: GoldenGlove – Did you enter brawl? I wanted to see some DK ****
5: Erich – Good **** bro
5: Tw1n – ****
7: Twin_A – ****

(Real Twins Shoutout)
David: you suck at wrestling, I got you next time :p your impersonations were too funny. Thanks for encouraging me during my matches (most of the time) and I look forward to a future gathering
Kyle: Your magic was ****. Thanks for being cool and showing me some, I should’ve wrestled you haha (I still woulda lost lol) IHOP WAS AMAZING. Except for that girl who flipped us off haha

Arizona > New Mexico Always <33333333333333

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I hate the twins!! there a bunch of ****en *****es who do nothing but throw up ****!!!

I'M NEVER COMMING TO ALBUQUERQUE AGAIN!!!

JKing i had a lot of fun and you guys made me laugh a lot. It did make me nervous during the money match but thats what trash talking is for.

I played like **** this tournament though hope i can do a lot better next time, I hope there's another one soon but not to soon i already told you why dekar ;)

Crews must never ever happen again though!! unless like everyone is in the same house on friday but they interfere way to much with the tourney. If it hadn't been for that I would have actually gone home making money in the end if low tier finished :( instead i lost 2$.

I'll post some shoutouts later just wanted to talk about the more general stuff for now.

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
What, no Ax love? *kicks can*

I'd do shout-out, but I wasn't really there for much (just doubles and general MMs later...**** subways).

But good **** on you out of staters coming, yeaahahhhhhh

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol too many shoutouts to give because EVERYONE!!! at this place was awesome!!!

So here we go...

All of New Mexico (not including El Paso) = awesome as always
Dekar = too awesome and sexy. And I never found an extra wiimote sorry =[
Neil, Paul and Erich = ****!
Goldenglove... = good times lol
JT - I love you... seriously. Next time you need to join me and my brother in the **** talking. We will triple team any worthless piles of crap hahaha
Ax - I love you too. We need to grapple more man!
Twister!!! = the ****!!!

El Paso - DUDE!!! You guys were way cool. Thanks for all the fun. Come up again sometime.
Duffman - I had the most fun **** talking for you lol. Good times.
Arturro the grande size Burrito - fun times man! I loved cheering for and against you. And I hope to do it again in the future lol

AZ = too good
Light = ****. You still owe us for that flat tire... hahaha
Bryce = my babies momma... thanks for beta testing our rpg game too
Kira - you were too funny!!! The racism was a little extreme but hey, what can we do hahaha.
Darklink - Sorry if my **** talking hurt you... but hey. I talked more for you than against lol. Rematch?!
Bloodhawk aka AZ Patrick - Thanks for the fun times man. You are always welcome in my home! (same to Light and Bryce!)
JustinTheTattoodKamikazi!!! - What I said about Patrick goes to you too. You were too cool! Come back again!
Hades- Remind me to start playing Yoshi =] And remember to PM me about a magic trick lol
Axe - Missed you man =[ Bryce, Patrick, Bra and Justin got to experience the twins place but where were you (that sounds dirty...) next time man...
GG's 7 - Same goes to you. Till I see you again I will always call you GG's 7 =]

CO won't show...
Fluxus - Lucas!!! Too good man. Too good...

Now the weekend is over =[ But at least everyone made it back safely. See you all soon.

Edit: PB&J!!! You raoe too lol. Why didn't you show up :( haha see you at pound

Iria

Smash Rookie
I was the crappy MK in Brawl singles, and our (Anthony and I) team strategy was more like free for all tactics with 'some' emphasis on hitting the other team more often than each other (we failed bad and got 2 of the strongest teams as our match-ups lol). Overall was a fun tournament, even though like everyone could beat me (I got lucky with my 1st match-up so that's why I placed 17th).

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
1: Dekar-All I can say here is JUSTICE!! Great stuff as always Casey, you're just too good. <3 you long time...

2: Darklink-Great stuff Darklink. Way to rep AZ. Our low tier match was hella fun and overall it was great seeing you play. Next time we meet hopefully we can get some real matches in. Good ****

3: Kira- You're playstyle is hella good and I loved your Ganondorf. Nice job beating me in low tiers. Again next time we should get some real matches in. You are awesome.

4: Furiousduffman-Duffman you're too good. <3 El Paso and I'm looking forward to meeting up with you guys again. Awesome Falco and G&W.

5: Fluxus-You were a super cool guy and playing against you was really fun. I will also be looking forward to playing you again in the future.

5: Light-?
7: Justin Kamikaze-?
7: Error-?

9: Z-Man- Zack I <3 u =) I dropped the ball in doubles but we did awesome in low tier. **** you for knocking me out of singles, If I could've picked anyone to knock me out it would've been you =D Good stuff ZMan

9: Jt!- JT I have so much fun hanging out with you and especially in tourneys. You crack me up. Good stuff as always and also **** that dbag at IHOP and the waitress as well

9: Bun-?

9: Hades-You're yoshi is too good! It was pretty terrifying...

13: Twister-this is a sexy beast right here

13: Roark-You're spacing and reads were amazing. Great stuff with R.O.B. and nice job beating me in singles as well. You were really cool too.

13: Goyf-Didnt see you play much but I'm sure you repped N.M. well.

13: Tetsuya- **** good stuff in crews you were unstoppable!

17: Isaccard- Nolan I have so much respect for you and I am incredibly happy that I was able to beat you
barely...
For the longest time I have been really impressed with your skill level. Our matches are always really close and intense just so just consider this win a revenge match from the UNM tourney =D. good stuff as always <3

17: Overgames- You're parents are top tier for letting us use the apartments for the venue so thx again =D You also crack me up every time we meet you're too good Derek! We need to play more

17: Kashakunaki- Davis I'm really glad you came out to the tourney. I would also love to play more matches with you in the future. You're a really cool guy and I hope to become closer friends with you. Also don't forget about the big gay pool party next summer =D

17: Arturito Burrito- <3 El Paso!! Wish I could've at least played some friendlies with you. Next time we meet up for sure though.

17: Baron-Austin **** you for beating my brother you meganoob! Nah good stuff at the tourney. You and your brother are way too cool.

17: Dark Throne?

17: Iria-watched you beat my brother as well.... Good placing for your first real tourney. I would like to play you in friendlies, I mean enemies and avenge my brother =D

17: Blood Hawk- you're a beast! Really cool guy as well.

25: Arms-Patrick I also have tons of respect for you. Your skill level is increasing alot I really mean that. Sorry for knocking you out of two tourneys now but I know that very soon my time will be up. Thanks for staying up with us at IHOP too. You're awesome =D

25: Tekkie- You're my favorite ginger in the whole wide world! It's great to have you around in tourneys tekkie wish you could be around for more fests. Good stuff and keep practicing.

25: Bakon- Nice job at the tourney Banjo! Keep practicing as well and keep coming to fests.

25: Lonk?

25: Jordan-****it lil bro you suck! (He's not gonna read this btw) 13 yrs old and his first tourney...He'll be back to win soon enough =D This guy is too pro!

25: Fallen?
25: Dark Shifter?
25: Braanflakes?

Twins- My brother absolutely loved your magic so thanks for that. Much <3 for both of you but maybe ease up on the brawl bashing in the future...haha good stuff in melee though. Twins are soooo ace! =D

Steven- sad not seeing you enter in brawl =( good stuff in melee and much
<3 also maybe next tourney you don't bring sketchy gametruck guys who try to rip us off kthx haha Steven you're awesome

Molly-thanks for running the brackets and running tourney stuff. Also great stuff on beating Zman and I in doubles. You're a great person to hang out with anytime. <3

Bryan- You're are also really awesome to hang out with all the time. The random stuff we see together is some of the funniest **** ever... Too bad you didn't enter singles. We need some more New Super Mario Bros Wii free for alls soon =D

TSM- watched you play a bit and **** you were good! You should join us more for fests and friendlies sometime.

August, Neil, Erich, Paul-good stuff in Melee we don't talk much but I <3 all of you. NM is too good!

Amazing tourney and gg's to all. Thanks to all of OoS'ers for coming out. 4 corners smash scene is amazing!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Iria stay more positive bro :D You did fine. Same to you Banjo.

Burrito you know we <3 you. Thats why I backed you up against anyone that wasn't DarkLink or from NM lol :D

And Ax our wrestling was fun as hell!

PB&J is too amazing :D see you at Pound

:link:

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Shoutouts:

1: Dekar: Learn to lose, *******.
2: Darklink: LMAO $1 mms. We need to do a real MM, orp lay in singles in tourney sometime. GGs regardless.
3: Kira : Didn't play you at all. Sorry I couldn't give you a quarter from my roll of 40 of them.
4: Furiousduffman: Iceys don't work against you. Expect me to play someone else next time. GGs.
5: Fluxus: howu?
5: Light: Haven't played you either.
7: Justin Kamikaze: GGs in doubles (same to Chris OBV). I want to play you in singles sometime. You seem really cool
7: Error: lol@ me beating you round 1 and then you basically doing twice as well as me. Don't play diddy against me, I have a small amount of MU experience there.....
9: Z-Man: thanks for the dollar, but no thanks for taking out half of NM and then losing.
9: Jt!: You don't deserve a shoutout.
9: Bun?: I won that set.
9: Hades: Low tiers MM next time we are in the same area? IDk why I didn't ask you, or why I didn't enter low tiers.
13: Twister: You knocked out my best friend. Prepare to obtain 40 dollars.
13: Roark: GGs in the $1 random dittos MM. We should have talked about MtG more. You seemed really cool.
13: Goyf: GTFO scrub. I ****ing hate you, and you should stop chocking.
13: Tetsuya: You need more doubles winning.
17: Isaccard: See goyf's shoutout, only with less smoking.
17: Overgames: Take that double 2 stock from Zman Igoodu?
17: Kashakunaki: Thanks for showing up. Get back into the scene. It was awesome to see you again.
17: Arturito Burrito: I forgot, I told a bunch of Ike players online that I would MM your ike with my ICs, so that I could give some matchup numbers.
17: Baron: Sorry you had to play me.
17: Dark Throne: I feel stupid, but who are you?
17: Iria: Good job on not dead last. You totally have the right to troll arms now.
17: Blood Hawk: Buy Zelda CDi.
25: Arms: This is what you get for not giving me a ride. "My car is packed with TVs and people" isn't a legit john.
25: Tekkie: Who almost beat Zman?
25: Bakon : NT banjo. You will do better next time.
25: Lonk:I feel stupid, but who are you?
25: Jordan:I feel stupid, but who are you?
25: Fallen: did you go all jiggs or something?
25: Dark Shifter: ........... needs more not dead last.
25: Braanflakes:I feel stupid, but who are you?

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
I had to leave early, otherwise I would have tied for 13th. I got screwed in the brackets anyways, Light and Neil should not have played in the second round. I'm not saying I would have won, but I would have had to face Neil as soon as he got to the loser's bracket, so I gave my win to Overgames since I had to leave anyways and I wasn't going to beat Neil. Good **** to everyone, but seed the tournament next time. Neil and Light should not have played until winner's finals.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
I'm way too lazy for shoutouts, but I feel like I have to post something.

GGs to everyone. You're all cool cats.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
1: Light - Good **** man. Your Peach makes me want to main Young Link.
2: AIDS - Nice clutch in winners finals, but sooo much choking occured in grand.
3: Alphabravo - Nice job and GGs. I saw in the NM thread that you were asking why you're listed in doubles, so I'll explain. Patrick said he was going to team with you, provided you came in time for doubles. You didn't, but I went ahead and paid the entry to make the doubles pot a little more worthwhile. Hence "Team Not Here".
4: GoldenGlove - GGs, GG
5: Erich - Always cool to see you, and amazing set against Neil.
5: Tw1n - The rests! Hit them! GGs man.
7: Twin_A - Nice ****talking throughout the tourney. Also, I'm going to let you in on a secret about how to beat ICs. First, pick Captain Falcon. Then, raptor boost and knee. If they shield a raptor boost or knee, roll into them and not behind them. Bam, victory.
7: Kit - GGs. Shame there was no BB.
9: Rojo - Good to meet you and hope to see you down here more.
9: Bwal - Nice to meet you man.
9: Tetsuya - Epic G&W.
9: Error - GGs in singles, and good stock in crews.
13: Fallen - Good to see you again, and GGs in doubles. We'll have to do some singles next time.
13: Overgames - Shame about your Brawl performance. Ah well, always awesome to have you present, and I'm glad by the end of the night you understood why paying to play Brawl is a raw deal.
13: Brandon - Good to see you man.
13: Branflakes - Nice to meet you.
17: Azul - Nice to meet you as well.
17: RPG - I heard you offering MMs to a bunch of people. We should've gone at it! Ah well, great to meet you and your crew.
17: Roro - Awesome as always. Also, the tournament was seeded by location. There was no point in seeding by skill because the only real skill differentiation of note was Light > NM.
17: Bun? - Cool to see you at this tournament. You've got the skills to be a dominating force.
17: Kale - Good to meet you.
17: Bakon - Nice job!
25: Raul - Cool to see you again as well
25: Arms - I'll make up my dropping out of low tier doubles by buying you an apple cinnamon muffin some time.
25: THEB - Chocolate Balls! Learn2signup. Awesome guy though, hope to see that Peach again.

Dekar - Justice.

Darklink - Nah, didn't enter Brawl. Figured I'd throw you guys a bone. I know my crews performance wasn't enough to satisfy your desire for sweaty gorilla action, but we take what we can get. Also, nice job in singles <3.

Rourk - Get into Melee, man! Dooooo iiiit.

Kira - Didn't play you, but cool to see you.

Hades - The sooner you accept that NM > AZ in every possible respect, the better off everyone will be.

Bryce - Awesome to see you again. I hope you found a sense of justice in...

Fluxus - Epicly gay swallowcide! You continue to be more awesome every time I see you. Good ****.

Goyf - I know you're disappointed I didn't enter singles to defend NM's honor, but here's the thing about **** talkers. Either A) they're messing around, so nobody should care, or B) they seriously believe in the accuracy and relevance of what they're saying, in which case they're delusional, so nobody should care. I'm not going to spend $10 on a game I don't care about competitively just to shoot down some **** talker's illogical rationale. To do so would itself be illogical. I'll leave the **** talk silencing to NM's own intrinsic awesomeness.

Davis - Awesome to see you at a tourney again. We'll have to do much hanging out over winter break.

Matt - Good **** with the upset victory over Nolan. If you ever want some Brawl tips, I can hook you up...only $225/hour.

Nolan - You'll be in proper (read: prepared to **** *******s) condition next tournament. See you around campus.

Arturo and Duffman - Didn't play or talk to you much this time around, but good **** on coming down.

Austin - Good **** on manning the laptops most of the time.

Molly - Thanks for everything you put into running this thing. Making sign-up sheets, (wo)manning the brackets, etc. Also, your gift to Nolan has opened the floodgates. Should you come across a Donkey Kong toaster, I expect it to find its way into my possession posthaste.

Everyone - If GameCube controllers were dollars, I'd have emerged from this tournament $1 poorer. My GC controller is floating around out there somewhere. It's silver and has no remarkable features except for some black marks on the L button. If someone found themself with an extra, it's very possibly mine.

tekkie

Smash Master
1: Dekar - i bet you tipped off all those cop cars zman and i saw on friday you filthy ginger hater. also stop being awesome. <3
2: Darklink - next time we should like play or something. fun times at ihop.
3: Kira - you crack me up. don't know why. lol.
4: Furiousduffman - next time i'm going to beat your falcon.
5: Fluxus - too cool.
5: Light - eat faster lol
7: Justin Kamikaze - our half of the table was too good at "never have i ever". those doubles matches on friday were fun btw
9: Z-Man - stop beating me in every losers bracket ever. also stop killing yourself. thanks for the rides. you were a real life saver.
9: Jt! - we didnt play. curses. next time. also dueling. more of it.
9: Bun? - crazy skills. awesome work.
9: Hades - we both need to start tier whoring lol
13: Twister - ABQ always = good times.
13: Roark - you seem like a cool guy. keep that up.
13: Goyf - stop letting nana die. i hear thats the secret to ICs.
17: Isaccard - good times, especially friday lol
17: Overgames - keep doing that funky groove thing you do
17: Kashakunaki - wolf sucks, nice to see you again
17: Arturito Burrito - wolf's uair beats snake's aerials. next time i wont suck in game 3 k
17: Baron - hello
17: Iria - keep working on mk. you'll get the hang of it.
17: Blood Hawk - your lucario is scary. those matches with dekar were intense. also those friendlies on friday were fun as hell. keep being awesome.
25: Arms - friday fest was amazing.
25: Tekkie - pick up a real character you loser. *pow pow pow*
25: Jordan - your toon link was crazy, you weirdo. keep up the good work.
25: Dark Shifter - high ****ing five for uber suckage placement! gooooo! also be my teams partner for "never have i ever" next tourney

13: Pickle Surprise (Armz and Steven) - best team name ever.

everyone i didn't mention - i didn't really meet you i guess. next time maybe? :D

Neil - thanks for the housing. too cool, man.
Twins - so much fun to hang out with. nothing but homogay bromantic love, just like everyone else in the southwest.

The people i squished in the back of neil's car with - glad we all survived that :O
Taco bell lady with the neck brace - thanks for the avocado sauce.

AZ: you guys are awesome. can't wait for the next OoS tourney.
NM: next time don't reserve an entire quarter of the losers bracket just for the NMicans to kill themselves off.
CO: fluxus you need to slap the rest of CO.
El Paso: the only el paso person i even remember talking to was Arturito and that was just long enough to remark upon how ******** the Pound4 stage list is. where were you guys?

fun tournament.

Haha, wow. Just wow. That was a really fun tournament. Really fun. I haven't had that much fun in a long, long time. Even though I lost on the worst stage in Melee. ;) Haha, here we go:

Kyle and David-Dude, you and your brother are awesome, of course. Despite some of your awkward comments toward Kiley when she got here, she felt much less uncomfortable because of it. :) You guys rock. Good job at the tournament. Kyle, you got it next time man, I know it! And David, keep working on that Puff, it's beast.

Paul-Well, what to say Paul? We both got beat in the end, haha! Ah well, it's all good. We never even got to play, but next time for sure we'll have to meet up in finals. :) Good job though, I wish I could have stayed for loser's finals.

Neil-Corneria...AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Watch out at the next tournament Neil, because you are never going to have that stage on your side again in the future. :) Good games though man, they were totally epic.

Light-Dude, you have the best Peach I have ever played, by more than a long shot. I wanted to stick around and play you some more after the tournament, but I had to go...blast. Good free play before the tournament, and even better in tournament. I was hoping to play you again in the finals, but alas, not this time. Next time I see you though, we'll for sure get a lot of playtime in. :) You are beast.

Steven-You know what? I never played you once! What the crap?? Psh, Neil just had to pick Corneria. Haha, we'll definitely play some in the future though, so no worries. Good job on fourth though man, definitely.

El Paso-I don't know who out of you guys I played, but it was good to see you again. :) Hope to see you guys in the future.

Arizona-Man I love you guys. You are all too cool. I didn't get to hang out with all of you though, sadly. Work does that to a person. I really hope I get to see you guys again soon too. :)

Kasey-I never know if I'm spelling your name right, haha! Anyway, this was a great venue, and props for running this tournament very well with the assistance of everyone else like Steven. It went very smoothly. Good job on Brawl, as always.

Derek-Holy cow man, you are getting much better! I was impressed! Keep it up dude, keep it up. And you are freaking awesome for getting us that venue. It beats out all other venues we've ever had by a landslide. It was excellent.

I know I didn't shout out to everyone, but that's the gist of it. If I missed you, I love you all. But I've got finals to go study for and work on now, so later. But for the record, I'd like to see a tournament of this proportion again sometime in the near future.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
vids- http://www.youtube.com/user/ZMangz
pics- http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5590&id=100000380292042&l=571de137c4

1: Dekar ($180.00)- you're a flaming homosexual.
2: Darklink ($90.00)- $10 mm next ime we meet. and i promise that next time az is in nm or visevirsa i will get top 8.
3: Kira ($30.00)- you beat me in loser's :mad: ill come out on top next time though! keep up the pit/rob
5: Fluxus- i hope i did you justice, lucas.
5: Light- first good peach ive ever played. i must defeat meno to stand a chance. next time you won't be so fortunate :D
9: Z-Man- i though you were better than this. shape up, scrub
9: Bun?- play more smash with us.
9: Hades- $10 mm next time we meet for best low tier main in the 4 corners. sound good?
13: Twister- i won't choke in dubs next time. next dubs tourny we'll be jewing all the *****es
13: Roark- we didn't play D:
17: Overgames- suck less. <3 though
17: Kashakunaki- nice seeing you again. play moar smash
17: Arturito Burrito- fun crew match and talking to you. you'll have revenge on chris one day.
17: Iria- stop being so negative about your playing all hte time. you'll start to get better once you do so
25: Arms- GODDAMMIT PIKACHU
25: Tekkie- fun times driving. shave off your jesus beard and maybe we won't see so many cops drving in the city. we'll play bomberman next time we see eachother. ggs
25: Dark Shifter- we didn't play :( nice to see you again man

august- good **** in MAYLAY dubs. i won't side b suicide next time.

sinz- move back to nm please.

one thing ive noticed about the last 3 oos tournies that ive been too, ive had to face nm. supercon i lost to gorf, grand challenge i beat issacard and gorf, and i beat twister, overgames, and tekkie. will zman have to take out 4 of his own to achieve victory? find out next time on DRAGON BALL Z!

also death note sucks.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Paul-Well, what to say Paul? We both got beat in the end, haha! Ah well, it's all good. We never even got to play, but next time for sure we'll have to meet up in finals. :) Good job though, I wish I could have stayed for loser's finals.
haha maybe next time I won't go Luigi against Neil's falco on FD :laugh:

Anyways, GG's to all.

Neil: Good job on getting second. Should have gone Falcon against Light.

Erich: You had the match against Neil...

Goldenglove/Steven: Good job on getting 4th. Keep working on that YLink.

Tw1n/David: Good s*** for getting 1st in teams with Light and getting stomped by my peach on mute city. Keep working on that jiggs, it just keeps getting better and better.

Twin A/Kyle: Team with me at the next tournament, k? Seriously though, all the trash talking you and your brother did was 2 funny.

Wraith/roro: Show up to more fests!

Brandon/oops: Your falco keeps getting better, show up to more fests!

Arms: Sorry I didn't show up on time. At least I saved you an evening of verbal abuse.

Dekar: Good s*** on getting 1st in Brawl. Myself and everyone knew before the tournament even started that you were going to win.

EP: Get *****.

Light: Great peach and congrats on 1st. NM was in desperate need of Peach experience lol. Thanks for that.

Everyone else/OOS: Thanks for traveling just to come to this tournament and thanks to everyone else for making it a great event.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Low Tier Brawl Singles-

1: Hades (Split)
1: Zman (Split)
3: TSM ($3.90)
4: AB
5: Dukar
5: Kira
7: Twister
7: Duffman
9: JT!
9: Darklink
9: Tekkie
9: Arms
13: Dark Shifter

Low Tier Brawl Doubles-

1: Dekar + AB (Dekar + AB) (SPLIT)
1: Dino Negro LT (Hades + Kira) (SPLIT)
1: Make Babe LT (Fluxus + Overgames) (SPLIT)
1: V for Jew LT (Zman + Twister) (SPLIT)
5: Keyboard Cat (Tetsuya + Duff)
9: Pickle Surprise LT (Patrick + Steven)

who did everybody use in low tier?

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
1: Hades (Split) (yoshi)
1: Zman (Split) (lucas)
3: TSM ($3.90) (zelda)
4: AB (ike)
5: Dukar (mario/falcon/ness)
5: Kira (GANONDORF)
7: Twister (ness)
7: Duffman (?)
9: JT! (ike/falcon)
9: Darklink (?)
9: Tekkie (?)
9: Arms (samus)
13: Dark Shifter (ness?)

Low Tier Brawl Doubles-

1: Dekar + AB (Dekar + AB) (SPLIT) (falcon + ike)
1: Dino Negro LT (Hades + Kira) (SPLIT) (yoshi + GANONDORF)
1: Make Babe LT (Fluxus + Overgames) (SPLIT) (zelda + mario)
1: V for Jew LT (Zman + Twister) (SPLIT) (lucas + ness)
5: Keyboard Cat (Tetsuya + Duff) (DOUBLE FALCON)
9: Pickle Surprise LT (Patrick + Steven) (samus + link)

iirc

Dekar173

Justice Man
1. Zman (Lucas) he came in through winner's
2. Hades (Yoshi) came in through loser's
3. TSM (Zelda) dropped out after winner's finals
4. Arturito Burrito (you know who he uses ;P)
5. Dukar (Captain Falcon) that's all I won with, anyway (Mario/Ness while losing to hades!)
5. Kira (Ganon)
7. Twister (Jiggs is what I saw)
7. Duffman (take a wild guess)
9. JT! (Ike)
9. Darklink (PT)
9. Tekkie (no idea .-.)
9. Arms (Spamus)
13. Dark Shifter (Ness)

Zman get on aim you scrub

Top Bottom