• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/9/10 - WATO9 - Winnie and the Owl!!! - FL Practice for POUND 4! - Rules Updated-

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Hungrybox Presents:

WATO9

<<<< - Winnie and the Owl! - >>>>

Alright guys, there wasn't much hype for a Janurary smash tournament, so (as usual) I went ahead and decided to host one. WATO10 will be a special occassion...perhaps a regional tournament like Tipped Off (since the WATO name has gotten pretty big). For the time being, WATO9 is a tournament for FL to practice for POUND 4; even if you aren't going you should come and have a good time. This is a "whole" WATO, compared to the".5" WATOs, so the prices will be full at $10 per event. $20 for doubles, too. If there is HEAVY protest of the prices, I will lower everything to $5 (which is what usually happens).

Theres's a $2 door fee regardless of the prices. Anyone who comes to play anything is required to pay it. It let's you play friendlies ALL day.

This tournament will be held at my house:

3418 Amaca Circle
32837 Orlando, FL

If there's any questions, call me at 407-488-0510.

Registration starts at 10 AM.
Melee Doubles starts at 12 PM. Try to show up on time! >.>
Then Melee Singles.
Then Brawl Doubles.
Then Brawl Singles.

Enjoy!

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
mmm...thinkin about makin a comeback, got my brawl on the other day...felt pretty good after not playing for 5 months. Might be here.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Galuda We Need To Stop Quitting And Start Owningggggggggggggg

Know What Im Sayin?

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Galuda We Need To Stop Quitting And Start Owningggggggggggggg

Know What Im Sayin?
I hate when i try to capitalize every word to put emphasis but it comes out like that, don't worry...i got your emphasis, as well as your statement. And I agree.

-THE G'S-

Top Bottom