• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/9/10 - WATO9 - Winnie and the Owl!!! - FL Practice for POUND 4! - Rules Updated-

_KuyaSombreo_

Smash Ace
I REALLY wanna see that match, or actually if someone could tell me how Kage won then that would be ok too....

I hope I can come to this

Finch

Smash Lord
Juan if you want WATO to start being a legit tournament series then don't listen to anyone and charge $10 per event. It's really not that much

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
There's much more to making a tournament series legit than money. ChuDat hosts legit tournaments for nearly the same price.

Gainesville are you going to this?

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
This Event Might hurt my wallet....
that I been saving for pound 4....
I'll MIGHT do melee singles...but I'll decently be there.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Juan if you want WATO to start being a legit tournament series then don't listen to anyone and charge $10 per event. It's really not that much
I can agree with you there Finch...but I think there's a Contradiction on what your saying.

If may I say....

There are a few people that are trying to save EVERY money to go to pound 4, even on emergencies. I would recommenced that the prices be lower just this once before any Major tournament. But Like I said, I am fine paying 2 dollar door fee and get as many friendly as I can.

nuff said

nevershootme

Smash Master
well i mean just to visit the city, not to go to a tourney. cuz if they come to the town, they visit the area, and you might as well invite them to come to the tourney along the way rather than just tell them to come and go to the tourney and go home deal with little time of exploring.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol omg do you really want MORE people in his house??

finch, you're gay MM ME FOR 10 BUCKS

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Hm....

All i know is that WATO tournaments are becoming more popular with each one I host...

I can tell you that WATO10 will be a REGIONAL tourney AT LEAST (similar to Tipped Off).

I'll be aiming to attract all of the ATL South...and me and MNITG are gonna get a nice, cheap venue.

Anyways, I always aim to attract the most entrants...and usually a cheaper entrance fee does that lol.

So I'm leaning towards $5/event.....but we'll see.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
sounds interesting, if u guys would like us to lower the prices at VSA we can do that as well, but obviuosly, the payout wont be high. But if u guys are down... im down as well :)

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
I am announcing early that there will be a WATO 9 discount for VSA Tampa!

Heres the conditions:

Come to WATO 9, enter any 2 events and receive $5 off your door fee! You must either have cash on hand, or register online at hboxs house to receive the discount!

Heres the thread!

See everyone there...

mnitg!

Finch

Smash Lord
I'm tired of not seeing colin and all of SFL at tournaments. Make it $10. All the people who are posting and want it $5 are the people that either don't have a job or are too new to place. Juan people will respect you a lot more if you just do your own thing and not listen to everyone who tells you anything.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol i wouldn't respect him more

and aren't you one of the people who are telling him?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol don't act like a victim

i tried to rethink how i felt about you over the past month and be a "nicer" person (in multiple situations)

but you're just a total f@ggot as a person

the only real problem i have with that is you can't even understand why people wouldn't like you

i COMPLETELY understand why people wouldn't like me as well as my flaws

i'll still prolly show up to this

and obviously i want this/you to be successful

Zoro

Smash Champion
I'm tired of not seeing colin and all of SFL at tournaments. Make it $10. All the people who are posting and want it $5 are the people that either don't have a job or are too new to place. Juan people will respect you a lot more if you just do your own thing and not listen to everyone who tells you anything.
lol i dont have a job
ill prob do doubles instead of singles since im poor
...cant believe im saying that

Zoro

Smash Champion
I am literally spending every cent i have on my plane ticket to pound my bank has 144 and thats how much my ticket will come out to

so if i pay for this itll be with the centavos in my couch

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
lol don't act like a victim

i tried to rethink how i felt about you over the past month and be a "nicer" person (in multiple situations)

but you're just a total f@ggot as a person

the only real problem i have with that is you can't even understand why people wouldn't like you

i COMPLETELY understand why people wouldn't like me as well as my flaws

i'll still prolly show up to this

and obviously i want this/you to be successful
You're mean to me.

I'm a **** sometimes.

That's pretty much it.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
maybe i'll come for friendlies.

and to touch gmoney's balls with my fingertips.

Top Bottom