• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo2000's Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

BG3

Smash Journeyman
What else needs to be done with Fourside to make it complete?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It's look very good so far! Like BG3 asked, how much do you have left? o.o

Thanks for Moon Battlefield by the way! :3

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Textures, left flying platform, some buildings at the background, and maybe an ufo that comes, you can fight on it and then leaves after a while xD

Also I want to improve a little the shape of the main building O.o

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Seems like an awful lot of work then. O_o

I hope you can get it looking as good as you want it to. Can't wait to see the results. :3

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
It would be even better if someone had the original textures from the melee stage and gave me them, cause I could not find them over the internet

Anyways, I think the textures I'm using are good enough, and they will be very easy to be replaced if I find the perfect ones though ^^

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
You're tunnel Big Blue looks epic!!! *dl's* However I prefer the King to be low quality. Don't get me wrong, you did an awesome job at making him higher def, but I just don't think the King is meant to be in HD. Looks more CDI when he's simpler, that's all XD.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
That's right, it seems more CDI if it's simple, and that's bad for me xD

It's okay you quit the cape, I was meant to upload both versions, but it's so easy to remove that I didn't upload the capeless one in the end ^^U

Ah, new pic of my Fourside, done the floating platform :D

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
WOW man! I just cant wait for fourside lol. Is it replacing a stage or is it going to just be a custom stage? If you replace a stage (which I really hope you do so we can have a SSP/alot of music), replace newpork. music fits, and its even from earthbound. C wut i did thar?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
WOW man! I just cant wait for fourside lol. Is it replacing a stage or is it going to just be a custom stage? If you replace a stage (which I really hope you do so we can have a SSP/alot of music), replace newpork. music fits, and its even from earthbound. C wut i did thar?
This is replacing Wifi Waiting Room at this time, but I plan to try to port it to Newpork City if possible

Then, with Dantarion's Alternate Stage Loader we could choose it by selecting an EarthBound stage with Earthbound-related music

But first I must finish the WWR version

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Good, good, ok. Btw, I think it looks fine texture wise, you dont really need melee's textures. I have a revamped Onnett stage thats just Onett, but with Brawl's updated "hi-res texture" look. As well as Jungle Japes.

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
Uh... question about Big Blue in the tunnel...

Are you playing on the Flyer or on the cars? Are there stage collisions for both of them?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009

I'm making a space version of it using Lylat Cruise's background. Gonna fiddle with the textures so it looks real.
That's why my sector z is not finished yet, because I was planning to use that, too (as in my universe stage, but with the great fox and the Z)

I already did that (well, the space background, not the textures).
Yeah, that gave me the idea of the universe sector Z

will the size be changed to the size it was in Smash bros 64?
I was planning to, but glitches ocurred in my first size-changing tests (textures messing up and arwings dissapearing)

I figured I'd take it upon myself, so here. Thanks to Steelia.
Oh, thanks a lot, I'll see what I can do with them ^^
Uh... question about Big Blue in the tunnel...

Are you playing on the Flyer or on the cars? Are there stage collisions for both of them?
As brawlshifter said, it's only a background replacement, so you are fighting on both as normal, the only difference is I used BigBlue+ instead of BigBlue, I don't know what is different, but I'm gonna do the BigBlue version too

How in the world did you make Master hand make that gesture?
Animation editor.
That's it, and it's very funny when it goes through the background doing that sort of things xD

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
New pic of Fourside, main building fully reformed, not completed yet

The textures I had were edits from the originals, the originals are better quality and it's easier to find where each texture goes

The pic:

BG3

Smash Journeyman
Is it possible to replace the background with the original Melee background for the stage? IMO, it would be pretty much perfect if you did that.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
The original background is just a blue sky with the moon, and there are some 3D buildings there, too

I'm planning to do most of these, and I'll see what's better, the background I have or the blue Sky with the moon

PD: Hyrule castle would be more easy to do, so I could do it after this one ^^

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Oh ok, you can do it if you want lol. Maybe I should start with something easier, because I have never tried modeling those buildings like that. I have some good textures for hyrule when youre ready.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
is it possible for the UFO to appear?
If I get something similar to an UFO, I can make it appear, to be there a little (with the possibility of fighting on it) and lately dissapear, because of the limitations in the animation editor in smashbox

Oh ok, you can do it if you want lol. Maybe I should start with something easier, because I have never tried modeling those buildings like that. I have some good textures for hyrule when youre ready.
Well then, thanks for your idea and your help ^^

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Stupid question: Am I supposed to replace normal stages with the SSE stages by simply replacing the names or no? Is it like normal stage replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom