• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo2000's Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Yeah, the stage's original author said it was glitchy, I could take a look for it

Anyway, does that happen in Subspace too? Or only in Dark Subspace?
Just Dark Subspace. Sounds like the item graphical glitches he was talking about.

Oh, and just a note that non-dark Subspace doesn't have any ledges.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Yeah, it's an old one, I just fixed the background time ago, I'll fix the ledges so noone downloads a ledgeless stage, thanks ;)

EDIT: While I was trying to port Falcon Flyer to Big Blue, I realised that a fusion would be really awesome, so this is it, Big Blue inside Falcon Flyer's tunnel (I used Big Blue+ stage file for this, I don't know where the difference is at all)

Really epic I think

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Yeah, it's an old one, I just fixed the background time ago, I'll fix the ledges so noone downloads a ledgeless stage, thanks ;)

EDIT: While I was trying to port Falcon Flyer to Big Blue, I realised that a fusion would be really awesome, so this is it, Big Blue inside Falcon Flyer's tunnel (I used Big Blue+ stage file for this, I don't know where the difference is at all)

Really epic I think
O_O That's AMAZING! You've inspired me to wanna make my own stages

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Well the good news is, I'm done doing all the edits needed to your "no red" Shadow texture. :3

The bad news is, since I swapped out the normal model with a pre-hexed one that takes off the buckle, the red came back again. XD; Think you can do something about that buddy? Here's the new texture. I don't know if you need the pcs or the pac for hex editing, so I'll just give you both. o.o

http://www.mediafire.com/?2xl0tujqmzh

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
is this still the regular flyer, or the boss battles one (big flyer or small one)?
The small one, this is just a background replacement

I'm still trying to port falcon flyer to be used in big blue, but something's wrong and I'm not done yet

I got a beeeeeep just after taking this pic ^^U xD

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Ok, let's see the result of this :D

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mimmnvm0oci

These are both pac and pcs with my 'fix'

So close! DX

It's that stupid stripe that's messing up everything, as usual. Isn't there any way to get that to blend in with the rest of the shoe? Does the stripe have it's own lighting or something? >_O

Edit: Oh well this is a laugh. This is it on Shadow Moses.

It works PERFECTLY! But only in that stage. XD

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Yeah, the darker the stage, the darker the stripe

In lighter stages is almost good, but not enough ^^U

**** shoes!! xD

But well, they are not red anymore now xD

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
can i get the pac?i want to know what to looks like at the loop.
I'm not sure but I think it didn't loop... Test it and tell me how's it

The download is in the first post

Edit: Oh well this is a laugh. This is it on Shadow Moses.

It works PERFECTLY! But only in that stage. XD
xDDDDD

It sure looks good... In that stage ;P

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Your shoe does NOT represent you!! XD

Well enough with that. Time to try out your stuff. :3

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
flyer goes BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

edit: turns out i have bad code on. i'll test it again soon.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Beeeeeeeep?!?!?! xD

Oh, I'll try it again tomorrow, I have played some battles and nothing happened, sorry about it ^^U

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
well, i have a code on that lowers the water on pirateship. downside is that it makes other stages unplayable. i think if i take the code off it may work

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Ok, try it please ^^U

PD: New pic, my version of The Hyrule King (The Mah Boy xD)

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Some of these were done just some time ago (if you look the name of the images you can know when were taken), I simply hadn't uploaded them as I had no space to post them without being ignored :laugh: xD

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Sector Z, Moon battlefield, and Falcon flier tunnel Big Blue are all awesome.

But there are no download links for the first two and the last one freezes from what you've posted...either way I would love to use these stages and I have been using your subspace Corneria for a while. This stuff is all pretty awesome.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
flyer doesn't freeze, i was just using a code that ****ed with it.

edit: but it is the pac for BB+, not regular big blue.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Sector Z, Moon battlefield, and Falcon flier tunnel Big Blue are all awesome.

But there are no download links for the first two and the last one freezes from what you've posted...either way I would love to use these stages and I have been using your subspace Corneria for a while. This stuff is all pretty awesome.
Sector Z is not finished, I forgot changing the light effects (so water won't reflect anymore in the ship), and I think I could do it another way better, so no download yet ^^U

I've just uploaded the Mansion Moon Battlefield

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hfzddnzgngh

And feel free to download tunnel big blue, I need testing to confirm if it really freezes or doesn't

My boy, I want this texture.
Are you going to release it soon?
Yeah, when I fix a strange hole he has in his cape O.o (it should be tomorrow)

Note: My Mah boy has cape, the original hadn't

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Will download as soon as I get to post from a computer(trapped in the Wii browser for eternity).

flyer doesn't freeze, i was just using a code that ****ed with it.

edit: but it is the pac for BB+, not regular big blue.
It's the pac for regular Big Blue. You're using the Roadway code so the cars won't appear when you play on that stage. Also, stages have been stalling for me and I few others for 3 seconds since custom music, so its no big deal.

I await the DL links to your other awesome textures!

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Will download as soon as I get to post from a computer(trapped in the Wii browser for eternity).

It's the pac for regular Big Blue. You're using the Roadway code so the cars won't appear when you play on that stage. Also, stages have been stalling for me and I few others for 3 seconds since custom music, so its no big deal.

I await the DL links to your other awesome textures!
no, i changed the pac for BB+ too. the ramps go much higher than normal and can possibly kill you (wall of road). its definitely a big difference from regular big blue. don't question me.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
My fault. I saw the cars in the picture, so I assumed that it wasn't Big Blue+ afterall seeing as how they're all gone in that one. But I suppose I shouldn't be assuming to begin with.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
i've said this, like, 3 times now: it doesn't freeze. you can stop ****ing asking if it does. it does not. i've already told you this!

IT WORKS. stop ****ing worrying about it.
Sorry, much replies in no time and I can't afford sharing a stage that beeps consoles, and all my other tests trying to replace the stage end with a beep, that's why I worry ^^U

no, i changed the pac for BB+ too. the ramps go much higher than normal and can possibly kill you (wall of road). its definitely a big difference from regular big blue. don't question me.
If that's the difference between BB and BB+, I'll make BB version tomorrow and see how's it

Excellent. *Mr. Burns*
But you will upload the one with or without the cape?
The one with the cape, the first image is from when I hadn't done the cape yet, the second one is from today

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Well the good news is, I'm done doing all the edits needed to your "no red" Shadow texture. :3

The bad news is, since I swapped out the normal model with a pre-hexed one that takes off the buckle, the red came back again. XD; Think you can do something about that buddy? Here's the new texture. I don't know if you need the pcs or the pac for hex editing, so I'll just give you both. o.o

http://www.mediafire.com/?2xl0tujqmzh
How is it that you got matalko's shadow to have his feet like that? His wait seems different too... whose shadow are you using? did BSZ release his after he left?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I did som Hex research in sonic's code and I found a little part that changed the red part on the shoes into another color without editing any texture

I tested some possibilities and I left it in a whitish-greyish tone, so the shoes would never be redish again with shadow

Before that research, I was using a yellow-version of Shadow for avoiding the redish color in his shoes

I like the texture, but I'm not sure about the cape do (my opinion).
Can't wait for the download.
Well, I think the cape was an apart texture, so it's easy to delete it, I'll put both versions and you can choose

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
And by the way, to the one who asked, that's Marvin's Shadow. Not Mastalko's. Sorry to say, I like Marvin's MUCH better, especially since it's widely known as the best Sonic texture. :3

Back to you Mewtwo, nice work finding where it was. I has to deal with that mess while I made my fixed outfits. XD But by any chance, is there anything that determines the lighting for the middle stripe? or no? o.o

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
If you look at the model in brawlbox, you'll see the annoying texture in it, and it's just where it is, so there's no way we can expand it

The only way is destroy it xD

It would be awesome someone investigated how to change the type of the textures in a model, so we can get the texture in a transparent version and make it completely invisible

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Looks like I'll be playing on Shadow Moses a lot more from now on XD

Oh well. How's the progress on Fourside and Moon Battlefield? I REALLY want those two. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom