• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Menu Color Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Looks epic, Wister, please post DL!

DD:

Edit:

On your Vault snapshot it says "Who plays with Trophies?."

There is a period there lol

Wister_Mame_and_Gatch

Smash Cadet
Poly brawl? Is that in New York? Or more specifically, Brooklyn?
Yes. Yes it is. I am slowly integrating myself in this (surprisingly) nice community by interviewing and all that jazz.

lordhelmet said:
Looks epic, Wister, please post DL!

DD:

Edit:

On your Vault snapshot it says "Who plays with Trophies?."

There is a period there lol
Good eye, I didn't notice that. Boy that would've looked silly. Fixing...

Edit: Huzzah! It's up! I even added a little more text.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jy5tjgqmtyi

Remember to fix the name, SD card users. I probably should've fixed where the color changing ends but oh well.

There's something I want to mention but I can't seem to put my finger on it...

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Thank you!!! I love this.

Btw, you did the same thing for the Chronicle description with the question mark and the period. And Classic mode should say "player two" not "player to"

xD

Edit: You missed a space in between "Better" and "hope" under All-Star mode. I hope I don't sound like a complete ******* lol

Wister_Mame_and_Gatch

Smash Cadet
Thank you!!! I love this.

Btw, you did the same thing for the Chronicle description with the question mark and the period. And Classic mode should say "player two" not "player to"

xD

Edit: You missed a space in between "Better" and "hope" under All-Star mode. I hope I don't sound like a complete ******* lol

I missed SO much.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Hate to rain on everyone's parade, but now that we figured out the menu color hacks and such, time to move on to this thread? It's redundant to have two topics on the same thing, so I'm locking this one; I will also quote the downloads that aren't in that thread.

Also, you might want to stay a bit on topic. I know everyone's interested in Polybrawl and such, but if you want to discuss that, there's PM's/VM's/AIM/social thread for that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom