• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BISB NaN: Nado at Nechamp! results thread

swordgard

Smash Hero
1: Ally
2: Silverdoc
3: Holy
4: Swordgard
5: Decoy
5: Mar1
7: Stroumbert
7: Guard
9: Buenob
9: Dom
9: Kingkong
9: Knuckles
13: Agora
13: Hatecrew
13: Techiyo
13: Linkshot

Doubles later, pools and also shootouts, too sleepy atm.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
1: Ally :snake: :falcon: (Falcon used during the entire grand finals set)
2: Silverdoc :metaknight: (Not sure if he used D3 and Diddy against other people other than me but he didn't win any so it doesn't count towards chars helping him to win.
3: Holy :metaknight: :rob:
4: Swordgard :popo: :snake:
5: Decoy :snake:
5: Mar1 :dk: :metaknight: :snake:
7: Stroumbert :falco:
7: Guard :fox:
9: Buenob :rob:
9: Dom :snake:
9: Kingkong :bowser:
9: Knuckles :metaknight:

27 Entrants with pool included (10 $ Entry fee)

This wll be for you Ankoku

NOT SURE if people used MORE characters than this. This is what I saw.

Shoutouts later

swordgard

Smash Hero
1: Ally :snake: :falcon: (Falcon used during the entire grand finals set)
2: Silverdoc :metaknight: (Not sure if he used D3 and Diddy against other people other than me but he didn't win any so it doesn't count towards chars helping him to win.
3: Holy :metaknight: :rob:
4: Swordgard :popo: :snake:
5: Stroumbert :falco:
5: Mar1 :dk: :metaknight: :snake:
7: Decoy :snake:
7: Guard :fox:
9: Buenob :rob:
9: Dom :snake:
9: Kingkong :bowser:
9: Knuckles :metaknight:

27 Entrants with pool included (10 $ Entry fee)

This wll be for you Ankoku

NOT SURE if people used MORE characters than this. This is what I saw.

Shoutouts later
I made a mistake in bracket, stroumbert got 7th, decoy 5th.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wow @ Ally beating SilverDoc in GF's with Captain Falcon rofl.

MK BAN MY ***.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Ally wtf man you keep overselling this falcon ****, you know you're a better player than me overall and I don't have time to practice ******* matchups like falcon, all you're doing / already did is ruin my reputation by repeating yourself over and over, yes you won with falcon get the hell over it.

Just btw I 3 stocked Allys Snake with my diddy, and LBT I expect him to go snake so I can beat it in winners or GFS and prove myself worthy.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Ally wtf man you keep overselling this falcon ****, you know you're a better player than me overall and I don't have time to practice ******* matchups like falcon, all you're doing / already did is ruin my reputation by repeating yourself over and over, yes you won with falcon get the hell over it.

Just btw I 3 stocked Allys Snake with my diddy, and LBT I expect him to go snake so I can beat it in winners or GFS and prove myself worthy.

marmitonkiller

Smash Apprentice
seriously I dont see why people troll silverdoc because he lost to the captain falcon of ally he just dont know the MU did every1 forget he beat holy and swordguard BTW ill send the replay to sword today and it will be uploaded later

swordgard

Smash Hero
seriously I dont see why people troll silverdoc because he lost to the captain falcon of ally he just dont know the MU did every1 forget he beat holy and swordguard BTW ill send the replay to sword today and it will be uploaded later

I think I need to get trolled for the ridiculous amount of fail I had this weekend. I cped ally to frigate when I am not even sure he banned FD, and the week before I spent 4 hours practicing on Delfino >.>

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Here's the thing.

... ... ...

IT'S CAPTAIN FALCON. I am sorry, know the match-up all you want, but when using such high tier characters against one of the worst in the game, how do you lose. I don't care if it's Ally, even.

Get wrecked. LMAO

swordgard

Smash Hero
Here's the thing.

... ... ...

IT'S CAPTAIN FALCON. I am sorry, know the match-up all you want, but when using such high tier characters against one of the worst in the game, how do you lose. I don't care if it's Ally, even.

Get wrecked. LMAO

Shut up, you have no idea what your talking about. Silverdoc is probably 20 times smarter than you are at the game, you would have probably been destroyed by allys cf. Now if people continue to troll doc in this thread, I will ask moderators to close this thread and infract people.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
gonna be interesting to see what goes down at LBT2..allys falcon almost beat dojo and m2k so dont stress over it jules..when are vids being posted?...please go falcon vs me in brackets ally =]

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Wait, Sword, you counterpicked Frigate even after Nana randomly ran off the moving platform and killed both of you?

That happened in our brackets set. ****ing LOL, Nana.

AllyKnight

you're mad for no reason eps when I didnt put ur name at various places so no one would know it was you. Wait wait, friendlies? yeah good job who cares not even myself is determined to camp. But wait, you got 3-0ed by Falcon in grand finals? USING HIS WORST or most of his worst MU? Woah you good son! I think you deserve that I put your name everywhere now because you're being a lil ***** for saying that diddy snake thing, you deserve the worst now. GOOD JOB DOC

Prawn

Smash Master
you're mad for no reason eps when I didnt put ur name at various places so no one would know it was you. Wait wait, friendlies? yeah good job who cares not even myself is determined to camp. But wait, you got 3-0ed by Falcon in grand finals? USING HIS WORST or most of his worst MU? Woah you good son! I think you deserve that I put your name everywhere now because you're being a lil ***** for saying that diddy snake thing, you deserve the worst now. GOOD JOB DOC
your c.falc is t3h suck anyways.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Shut up, you have no idea what your talking about. Silverdoc is probably 20 times smarter than you are at the game, you would have probably been destroyed by allys cf. Now if people continue to troll doc in this thread, I will ask moderators to close this thread and infract people.
Whoa whoa hey, I never said I was smarter than him once when I said that. I got tooled by Ally's Snake at Genesis (funny story), and I know that he would probably whip me with C.Falcon too.

I know what I'm talking about. Ally is just that **** good. And c'mon, SilverDoc is good as hell, he can take a little joke here and there just like anyone else can. In a few days people will forget that these GFs happened because there's so much **** going on anyway.

S'not like we're saying, "LOL YOU SUCK" or calling him a *** or something flame worthy.

u mad 2, son.

AllyKnight

Whoa whoa hey, I never said I was smarter than him once when I said that. I got tooled by Ally's Snake at Genesis (funny story), and I know that he would probably whip me with C.Falcon too.

I know what I'm talking about. Ally is just that **** good. And c'mon, SilverDoc is good as hell, he can take a little joke here and there just like anyone else can. In a few days people will forget that these GFs happened because there's so much **** going on anyway.

S'not like we're saying, "LOL YOU SUCK" or calling him a *** or something flame worthy.

u mad 2, son.
Oh no it will be remembered forever, just wait up till vids are up it's going in my sig ;D

Top Bottom