• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BISB NaN: Nado at Nechamp! results thread

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
you're mad for no reason eps when I didnt put ur name at various places so no one would know it was you. Wait wait, friendlies? yeah good job who cares not even myself is determined to camp. But wait, you got 3-0ed by Falcon in grand finals? USING HIS WORST or most of his worst MU? Woah you good son! I think you deserve that I put your name everywhere now because you're being a lil ***** for saying that diddy snake thing, you deserve the worst now. GOOD JOB DOC
I'm not mad at you using falcon, or you beating me with falcon, I'm mad at you advertising your falcon **** all over the boards, I wasn't even mad yesterday I gave you props and said ggs, and now when the thread gets posted you post that you used CF all through GFS and now everyone is trolling me wherever I go.

So no, I am not being a *****, you just don't think about your actions and how it may affect people, I was perfectly fine yesterday, but you ruined that for me, and now no one cares about my accomplishment but moreso the fact that I got beat by falcon, sometimes you should just zip it ally we all know you're the best, so why ruin that for the rest of us aspiring smashers? :mad:

EDIT: You're not just ruining my reputation, you've also ruined CANADAS reputation, so now when USA views this thread they will think Canada is a bunch of complete scrubs, so thanks a lot Ally, I still respect you though, for being a godly smasher, I just need time to cool off and for people to stop trolling me.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I'm not mad at you using falcon, or you beating me with falcon, I'm mad at you advertising your falcon **** all over the boards, I wasn't even mad yesterday I gave you props and said ggs, and now when the thread gets posted you post that you used CF all through GFS and now everyone is trolling me wherever I go.

So no, I am not being a *****, you just don't think about your actions and how it may affect people, I was perfectly fine yesterday, but you ruined that for me, and now no one cares about my accomplishment but moreso the fact that I got beat by falcon, sometimes you should just stfu ally we all know you're the best no need to rub it in :mad:
Oh so now I can't let other people know I won with CF in grand finals? what if you had beaten me with Falcon, pretty sure it would have been posted the second you get on a computer, and it's not me, IT'S everyone else posting **** about you losing to Ally's falcon, esp the GTA section. Don't blame me, blame your GTA people. Sometimes YOU should stfu and don't add up because it's going to be worst for you now. Sorry but people who add up **** to make themself look better deserve the worst. Good luck today or tomorrow when vids are up. GGs still.

You only have a legit Canadian reputation, nothing else, maybe if you attended atleast one U.S tourney, you'd have a rep there. U.S Trashtalk canada all the time, I defend it. like i did 10 mins ago in a thread.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Hey good games all. Was fun seeing and playing all of you. I had a pretty fun day i would say. See you guys next tournement !

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Oh so now I can't let other people know I won with CF in grand finals? what if you had beaten me with Falcon, pretty sure it would have been posted the second you get on a computer, and it's not me, IT'S everyone else posting **** about you losing to Ally's falcon, esp the GTA section. Don't blame me, blame your GTA people. Sometimes YOU should stfu and don't add up because it's going to be worst for you now. Sorry but people who add up **** to make themself look better deserve the worst. Good luck today or tomorrow when vids are up. GGs still.

You only have a legit Canadian reputation, nothing else, maybe if you attended atleast one U.S tourney, you'd have a rep there. U.S Trashtalk canada all the time, I defend it. like i did 10 mins ago in a thread.
So just because you think of what I "would've done" if I had won with falcon you never thought of "what would happen" if I advertise it? Whatever man I'm not even mad anymore anyways I just thought it was really weird of you to do that to a Canadian, just please use snake next time :urg:

Lets play more Wiif Doc.
I'll message you in a bit dawg.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Doc, like we haven't even let "I got this" go (Kingace vs Ally gf)...you know how long that was? almost 2 years ago.

At any competitive thing you do, if you lose you get trashtalked. To be honest, this loss will NEVER go away, and you're going to have to get over it

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Doc, like we haven't even let "I got this" go (Kingace vs Ally gf)...you know how long that was? almost 2 years ago.

At any competitive thing you do, if you lose you get trashtalked. To be honest, this loss will NEVER go away, and you're going to have to get over it
>_>... That is downright annoying, and even if I do beat Ally @ LBT I will not rub in the win, not my style, so go ahead and put the vids in your sig Ally, if it helps you sleep at night.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I'm sorry Doc, but the entirety of Canada and even SmashBoards will come before one single entity's wish.

We all want to see Falcon take down a legit MK. And we got our wish. Bless you, Ally.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
So just because you think of what I "would've done" if I had won with falcon you never thought of "what would happen" if I advertise it? Whatever man I'm not even mad anymore anyways I just thought it was really weird of you to do that to a Canadian, just please use snake next time :urg:

I'll message you in a bit dawg.
Canadian dont travel to the U.S which annoys me, of course they'll say stuff to canada, you guys need to travel and prove. And yep you don't know what you would have done. people would have figured out anyhow. also I go throught trashtalk everyday so it's not bad for you that this happened, you'll just get used or be able to handle it without exploding.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Canadian dont travel to the U.S which annoys me, of course they'll say stuff to canada, you guys need to travel and prove. And yep you don't know what you would have done. people would have figured out anyhow. also I go throught trashtalk everyday so it's not bad for you that this happened, you'll just get used or be able to handle it without exploding.
I have the money to travel, I can travel, but everytime I ask someome from US to team with me I don't get a legit partner, I'm crazy in doubles you've seen it, I want someone who can at least help me get top 5, if I don't get that I don't travel, simple as that :(

swordgard

Smash Hero

Ahahah, I am air.

It never really goes away.

Oh yeah, btw guys, I'm mad your going offtopic and derailling my thread. Stop doing it .

buenob

Smash Lord
yo i got this swordgard :)

shoutouts: STEB- you're my hero
sword - thanks for running a tight tourney :) and thanks for making it that no one could john about brackets :D best tourney i've been to in a while
kong - you're a beast... a cold-hearted(/blooded) reptilian beast... gg's, i'll get you next time
strombert (sp?) - JOEL COMBO! good stuff -- someone I know was actually watching us on livestream, it was at least a good show
doc - team **** was ****... ggs
decoy - same to you
tect - RANDOM! you should run to montreal next time there's a tournament
agora - seriously, if we fight again in losers, ima call bracket johns... rob ditto's are too fun :)
techiyo - holy crap mk? im sad I didn't get to play you in singles
holy - IT'S HOPELESS!!!2 -- good ****
ally - "now!.. now!.. now!.." god I hate you sometimes :) ggs

HateCrew

Smash Rookie
I'll do the same. ;] For everyone, I was the Samus player.

Sword- My thanks to you for letting me know about these fun tourneys. Count me in for the next one!
Buenob- Aw man. Your R.O.B. is beast. I had fun against you for sure.
Kong- Always wanted to face your famous Bowser and I had a blast. Gg man!
Stroumbert- I did a few friendlies with you, and boy were you good. We outha play another time =)
Doc- Very good MK man. GGs
Mar1- Playing against you is always fun man, but I didn't get to fight your DK. Next time!
Dom- Our match in the losers bracket must have been one of the greatest matches I've ever played. Amazing games. I had a blast.
Holy- I believe it was thanks to you that I did a bit better after the pools. Your little advice made me rethink my strategy after playing against you. Therefore, I thank you a lot.
Ally- You monster. D: You destroyed my Samus, but it was fun nonetheless. =)

I played against others, but their names escape me.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
I had fun. Too bad I couldn't join to tournament. It was nice seeing some people again.

Anyways, don't have too much to say:

Banc and friends: Nice to see you guys again!

swordgard: Man, I'm never gonna win Lucas dittos. Good job on hosting the tourney. And thanks for my mouse!

buenob: I'm glad I got more BB games with you since BISB2. I can't believe how bad my throw teching was though.

Ally: "Now! Now! Now!" that was too funny. Hope I see you this Wednesday for our Melee rematches.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Was a great tourney and I had a lot of fun.

Swordgard : Thanks for making that tourney, was great especially the free cokes =). All of you guys should notice SG's hands and face when he CG's with IC lmaoooo. I had a good laugh.
Hatecrew : That was a fun *** friendly against your Samus, too beast, next time, we should do a low tier dubz =P.
LS : You and your Brawl - lol. I hate fighting you cause you talk too much xDDD. "Smack" "Get away!"
Holy : Thanks for your advices and everything. And also thanks for the commentary on my Rob xD. That made me mad happy haha and in those MM's I was too nervous, next time I got ya =P. Also, it was funny the chat about Cruel lmao.
Steb : Fun friendlies against your Lucas and I will be seeing you this Wednesday for some melee =).
Fayt: Beast Link. Gotta play you next time my rumble is on haha.
Cor3y : You got much more better compared to the first BISB and its quite funny that you quitted Olimar and went onto the Snake wagon.
Guard: We gotta do that Jab Cancel Challenge again haha and lmfao at you not blinking when you play.
Cynan : Was fun our 3hrs straight matches xD. Got a legit ZSS right there.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
you're mad for no reason eps when I didnt put ur name at various places so no one would know it was you. Wait wait, friendlies? yeah good job who cares not even myself is determined to camp. But wait, you got 3-0ed by Falcon in grand finals? USING HIS WORST or most of his worst MU? Woah you good son! I think you deserve that I put your name everywhere now because you're being a lil ***** for saying that diddy snake thing, you deserve the worst now. GOOD JOB DOC

kr3wman

Smash Master
EDIT: You're not just ruining my reputation, you've also ruined CANADAS reputation, so now when USA views this thread they will think Canada is a bunch of complete scrubs, so thanks a lot Ally, I still respect you though, for being a godly smasher, I just need time to cool off and for people to stop trolling me.
They already know Canada is a bunch of scrubs.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Good **** for winning ally, gonna bring cf to number 1.....someday ahaha

good stuff doc and decoy, for travelling and doing so well...very impressive

Tin Man

Smash Hero
traveling is expensive, and in my case (and in the cases of enough other people) parents wont let us travel.

Nevermind!

Smash Cadet
I accomplished my mission of playing for free. You'll never catch me alive swordgard!

Expired Mario FTL.
Man you gotta bring back that Mario. In doubles at BISBII, I jizzed a little (true story..)

For those I played with :

@Ally : Funny friendlies man (even tho I doubt you were serious in them :p).. funny how you said "I never land them" but then you spiked me twice in a row :( At least I got you with my Diddy Hump ;) ggs and thanks for the tips.
*Sorry dude I totally forgot to lay down so you could take that dump! Prolly next time.*

@Banc : Good Snake man, guess I need to keep on working on my matchups!

@GUARD : Always nice to see a really good Fox ! First game was tight but then you totally got me on Frigate :p bad cp for me I guess! Thanks for the tips, hope to see you again next tourney!

@Holy : Like I said at the tourny "Beau viole" :) ggs

@KingKong : Your bowser is still ******! At least I did better this time! I'll get you someday :D Gotta vainquish my nightmare someday! ( i'm still scarred for life of that 3-stock.. :( ) Thanks for the tips too!

@mar1 : okay I might have lost but dude, you gotta admit that fight on Final Destination was hilarious! Diddy Hump to Footstool then Barrel Spike!

@Matt7 : Pretty neat Mario you've got there. First match was pretty tight until I screwed up by doing my Barrels instead of Side-B.. -_- Ggs tho!

@swordgard : Always busy but at least you found some time for friendlies! ggs and screw that Solo Popo! haha

---

Good tourney man.. even tho I got *****.
Any others tourny planned in a near future? =o

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Joel - friggin awesome man i'll def miss you, get your license renewed.

Ally - Not mad anymore, you are downright a better player overall but I know I can beat you, just have to give it time, ggs bro.

Holy - You let your hair grow, now you look like el quadro, you know that spanish guy?

Swordgard - Thank you very much for the whole day, made it very enjoyable and prepped me for my matches, I'll visit again someday, see you at LBT!

Dom - Thanks very much for hosting me at your place, sorry I haven't been on AIM just a little stressed but I'm good now, ttyl dude ! :)

Everyone else - Thank you for welcoming me to your scene :)

Sorry for whining and whatknot I'd just like to be known as the good smasher I am, thanks for the tournament guys. :bee:

KingAce

Smash Ace
>_>... That is downright annoying, and even if I do beat Ally @ LBT I will not rub in the win, not my style, so go ahead and put the vids in your sig Ally, if it helps you sleep at night.
lmao this made me laugh

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

Ally: had some fun friendlies with you, and you're right, I should stay calm, and SD less.
Holy: good **** in teams, we totally screwed up on second game XD
Swordgard: Thanks for the tourney, it was awesome. Next time I'll beat your IC's, trust me.
SilverDoc: You just ***** us in doubles, good ****.
Guard: When SG told me about that air release thing, I was so ****ing mad ... next time, don't expect to pull off an easy win!
Kkong: rawwwwwr
Agora: I think this tourney was one of our best doubles performance. Good **** partner.
Knuckles: Awesome pool set we had. Grats again ;)
Stroumbert: I've finally played against you! And I'm not ever taking Marth again! XD Good ****.
Anyone else I might have forgotten: Good ****.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I really don't know who to shout out to...I had an overall amazing time ^^

Swordgard: Keep your ***** in the kitchen. She needs the training XDD That SD on Frigate...made me cry and laugh a little inside. Nana is a barrel of lols.
Fayt: Practice that Link, man! Show the community he's not bottom!

Cynan Machae

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CynanMachae
Shoutouts time, last time I forgot.

Swordgard: Thanks again for organizing this great tourney. I was really disappointed to not win that game in our pool set :( I had such a huge lead. Still, our matches were much closer than last tourney, next time I'll take one off!

Guard: Sadly we only got to play one friendly before you had to play your brackets game. Pretty **** good Fox, I really need to get some Fox xp :p

Dom: I think that's the first time I had to chance to speak to you, you seems a great guy, next time we have to play some friendlies

Knuckles: Pretty good pool set we had, I'm glad I took a game out of you. I could even have won it, I think, if I hadn't choked last stock first game ;)

Agora: As you said, I'm quite predictable with a bit too much Side-B and your ton of ZSS experience really showed. It was quite less close than last time we played lol. I'll fix my suitpieces games and vary more my playstyle and you are going to loose next time we play :p

Hatecrew: Great Samus, that matchup is so hard for me lol

Techiyo: Wow, I choked badly vs you, those games were one-sided. I'll try to remember those from last tourney instead lol.

Linkshot: Brawl minus was quite a weird experience. At least I managed to win a game with ZSS, I got ***** so bad with others chars lol.

FRR: Great to finally have the chance to talk to the other ZSS main! Our set was so close, I can't believe I won that 3rd game after SDing at the start. I never had the chance to play ZSS dittos really, but I found them quite enjoyable if a bit weird lol. And lol at all those jab that either always canceled each other or that were chained liek crazy. Those were hilarious.

Darkshadow: Thanks for the friendlies, those were pretty fun. I really need quite a lot of work on any other character than ZSS that I play lol.

Boom: You really get my respect for managing to play with a sideway wiimote lol. Good games we had, hope y ou enjoyed your first tourney :)

I'm sorry if I forgot anyone else I played with

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Yep, Brawl Minus is very much a different experience ^^ The dev team is still working as hard as they can to get a release out this week.

Also, Cynan + Frr, thanks muchly for repping ZSS. I wish I could, but I'm a dedicated Luky.

This is directed to HateCrew: Here is Match 3 of our Low Tiers Bracket Match, BISB at Champlain College.

I'll update it with a YouTube when I can find somebody to convert it.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Yep, Brawl Minus is very much a different experience ^^ The dev team is still working as hard as they can to get a release out this week.

Also, Cynan + Frr, thanks muchly for repping ZSS. I wish I could, but I'm a dedicated Luky.

This is directed to HateCrew: Here is Match 3 of our Low Tiers Bracket Match, BISB at Champlain College.

I'll update it with a YouTube when I can find somebody to convert it.
No shoutouts to me? :'( lol. I'll record that if you want later LS. When I fix my Wii next week though.

Top Bottom