• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar contact list

RichBrown

Smash Master
This kinda goes with the other topic I made earlier. I was gonna just post in there but I figured it'd actually be better if Hilt stickied this and then we all had a list of ways to contact everyone else.

We have our Olimar chat (I don't know what the link is so if someone could post it that'd be ****) but no one is ever in it. So if any of us ever want to talk to each other individually, I think it's nice to have a list of all of us. And if we all happen to be online then we can have Olimar chat parties :D

I'm almost never on, but feel free to message me whenever I am. I'm more than happy to share everything I know, as long as you teach me something in return ;)

So just post your AIM (and anything else you guys use) and I'll edit it into this post.

OLIMAR CHAT: xat.com/shyguycanceling

AcesWild
AIM:imsuperrad2248

Bob Saget
MSN: bob_sagat@live.com

Coco
Aim: Luffyfan292

DanGR
AIM: Dudeguy8

Denti
AIM: opxSuperNintendo

Draconoa
AIM: dracoabunoa@hotmail.com

Fino
AIM: Fino0437

Hilt
AIM: Lixth

IcyDeath
aim: connorstoogood (i'm on there ALL the time.)
MSN: XDeterminatorX@live.com

IcyLight
AIM: cfau214037

Joey
MSN: Yoshirulesjapan@hotmail.com

L_Cancel
Aim: pikminenthusiast
MSN: koopathequick@gmail.com

Llumys
MSN: Llumys@hotmail.com
AIM: Luhmies

£ogic/Pyronic~Star
aim: ace13crd

Mith8
MSN: mithost@live.ca

~Professor mgw
AIM: AnTMuLA64 or professormgw

RichBrown
AIM: RichBrPWN

TinMan
AIM: IITinIIManII
MSN: tinaye_91@hotmail.com

Today:
AIM: OrangeBellFlower
MSN: TokiMeki-chan@hotmail.com

Zori
AIM: zoribrawl

Fino

Smash Master
I also have hilt, dan's, and icy's number for this reason... but that's an entirely different story we can get into later (on aim, lol).

Fino
AIM: Fino0437

I'm on aim all the time .-.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I think getting the Oli Chat active again will be good for the community. It'll give us a central, convenient area to hang out.

The chat is xat.com/shyguycanceling

Oh, and

Aim: Lixth

(thinking about stickying this)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
AiM: IITinIIManII

(I hate it when the name I want to use is already taken =_=, it challenges my creativity)

Edit: Richy, everytime I c u on AiM since I added u, u always have the cell phone icon beside ur name, and u never reply to me when I try talking to u :crying:

Mith8

Smash Cadet
I have MSN, not AIM. I would love to play people online if your near my area, like tin man. If you want, ill add you and we can play a few matches. we need olimar to get better.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Just realized ur In southern Ontario :o, I wonder if ur better then BOB SAGAT. I'd be glad to help u, I have msn, I'll post it in a bit, gonna take a nap :p

Noa.

Smash Master
Another n00b. Ugh.

Anyways,

Draco/Noa

dracoabunoa@hotmail.com

For a second I thought this thread was to exchange numbers. I know a peach friend of mine sometimes calls other peaches right before a match if they don't know how to play the matchup at all.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Another n00b. Ugh.

Anyways,

Draco/Noa

dracoabunoa@hotmail.com

For a second I thought this thread was to exchange numbers. I know a peach friend of mine sometimes calls other peaches right before a match if they don't know how to play the matchup at all.
I'm cool with some olimar mains having my number. I'd rather it were just the ones I'm closer with though and not every single person in the board XD having it done privately would probably be best.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Tinman: I used to always be logged into AIM on my blackberry, but it messes up sometimes and I won't see messages until sometimes HOURS after they've been sent, so I just stopped using it because people thought I was ignoring them haha

Yeah, if you wanna give each other numbers that's entirely up to you guys, but I figured you all would be a little hesitant to give out your number on the internet lol

Dracona: Was that your AIM you listed?

Noa.

Smash Master
Phon calls are also useful for those on the spot moments at tournies. When you're called to play a matchup you have no idea how to play, another Oli
might be able to give you some last minute tips.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
~How bout we all meet up at my house and chat over some red bull, it gives you wings ya know.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Phon calls are also useful for those on the spot moments at tournies. When you're called to play a matchup you have no idea how to play, another Oli
might be able to give you some last minute tips.
This works, too. I know at Pound 4 I text some of my friends that played the character I was up against to give me some ideas/counter picks/etc. And some people called me to help with the Game and Watch matchup once.

@Joey, Skyype.

S

smash brawl player 99021

me.

Uhh aim: connorstoogood (i'm on there ALL the time.)
MSN: XDeterminatorX@live.com

lol if you care to.

LOL BOB SAGET. get *****, society.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
AIM: cfau214037

Feel free to contact me if anyone needs help with anything, i still know a lot about this game even though i don't play ^^

swapping phone #'s can really help someone. Let's say you have to fight a really good player of a character you don't know well, you call someone who does know it and ask for last minute advice to make it easier on ya :]

can also use cell # for.....other things (:

Top Bottom