• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar contact list

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hmmm... good idea, Rich.

AOL: Dudeguy8
I go by "Dan" in the xat.
If anyone wants my cell number just pm me. :)
I've got Fino's already. It's pretty cool.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Thanks Hilt :3

Imma try to get online more and talk to yall

Despite Dabuz's amazing advice for MK, it's still hard for me because I'm trying to play based off the advice he gave, instead of thinking for myself. My mind doesn't work that way. So I'm kinda in this difficult transition period in the MK matchup, it feels really unnatural lol

But yeah, I need all the help I can get from you guys. In return I offer diddy advice, random tricksies advice, and some newfound marth advice :o

Dnyce

Smash Master
Dite
Aim:dite10

Edit: It appears that the forum restricts sentences from all caps. Server Error.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
beating mk is all about the fair -_-

no one's going to believe me, but countless hours of practice against HRNut, Razek, and Radix's MK's have led me to discovering the potential behind fair mixups.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
^I believe you

a yellow fair at the top of the tornado sometimes beats it out 0_o
i played dsf in a money match at mlg

first game on bf - he 2 stocks me
second game on bf - it goes last hit and he wins
third game on bf - i 2 stock him
fourth game on super duper brinstar - really close but he won it

i like to quickly mix up safe fairs (yyelllooowww) and empty fast falled short hop to buffered dash grabs. getting faired makes mk confused and makes him think you're going to approach with it alot. bait him into thinking you're approaching the same way as when you fair, and quickly grab his shield. also never roll and don't allow mk to EVER roll into you, it's gotta be one of the most important things about the matchup. im finding more and more as well that getting the first percent lead is EXTREMELY important to the rest of the match

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I got an AIM name that I never plan on using.
AIM: Unyuuuuu

Q77

Smash Apprentice
I secondary Olimar, but I only have a friend who is god with ROB and Samus to play against, so I don't know how much I can be of use.

Email: Qmaster3726@aol.com

Top Bottom