• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Wario Main Introduction

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
This thread is made so that we can introduce ourselves and bring the Wario community closer together. PICTURES ARE BETTER THAN WORDS!!!!

Ill start..

About me:

I Really enjoy Trance/techno/rave. Rap is over rated.

I enjoy playing smash and going to tournaments.

One of my most favorite movies of all time!

Yoshi is the cutest thing ever! no johns. I bring one to every tourney i go to.

Now you.

About me:

I love Legend of Zelda (as you can see by my controller haha)

i also love snorlax!

I often take my giant stuffed snorlax to tourneys and keep him in my backpack haha
unfortunately i have no pics of him :\

Im the on the left and dmg is the one in the middle xD

Hi wario bros, Im bassem (thats my real name). Im egyptian, live in oklahoma, like anime+manga, certain sports like racquetball and ping pong, hanging with friends and me girlfriend, eating sushi and playing smash. And unlike px, Im cool and actually introduce myself!
Hey guys,

My name is Luis, I live in São Paulo, Brazil.

Those are my beautiful dogs.

I'm the left one, people wanted to take pictures so we posed like... figheters lol completly nonsense with a aztec background?

Ok, this is me shaving the beard and preparing to a "Micareta" in case you don't know a "Micareta" is just a show that plays Axé music (a trashy music gender) by the way the only reason we go to those is because beautiful women get drunk (so do men so they might not be that beautiful) and you get laid really easy...

lol, not much to say about that picture, I'm in the middle lol.

I'll post some normal pictures later coz thats all I have in my jobs computer.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Reserved for space

I'm Masky????

I like to cook?????
My name is Dylan. Im an *******

im so cool even i want to be me ;)

This is my controller

This is my favorite band

This is my favorite movie; Pirate radio

This is my beautiful girlfriend tiffany, shes great.

This is my doubles partner, and best friend, Kale.

I ****ing love getting tattoos. ive got three so far. and im gettting more all the time.

this is my myspace http://www.myspace.com/philosoraptorr

this is my facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000492468314

Hi, I'm Bryan

I'm from Hawaii, the land of meth and laziness

I like cooking/baking

and ultimate frisbee

and hiking

favorite bands are August Burns Red, Underoath, and Becoming the Archetype
I go to the University of British Columbia
Favorite movie is REC
I love One Piece

Hai gais I thought I'd share the ugliest picture in the world with you.

And no I did not bother scaling it down, because I'm lazy like that.

Oh yeah, sweat. Hmmmmmmmmm...

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Reserved for space.
hi mates i,m grinpis in this forum and in the tourneys but my real name is Alberto. I from Spain i live in valencian zone ( in spanish we say comunidad is like a federal state in USA) and the town's name is Benicassim ( famous for his music festibal FIB and his beutifull beaches).

I'm 22 years old and i have two older sisters and a little brother who main mr G&W ( it's better than me T_T ) .

hobbies?

well i like cooking in fact when i have to choose my university studies i almost choosed cooker but finaly i choosed physical educacion primary teacher ( kids of 6-12 years old ), actualy i.m doing english primary teacher too.

I like all types of sports especialy running ( 10- 25 km ) and tennis , in fact i was in competicion many years and when i was 15 i decided to begin as a tennis teacher , actualy i dont work so much in this only for replace someone in my tennis club. Actualy i,m working as a monitor in birthdays and stuff like that and in summer scools.

ok photo time !

its me with horrible aparience doing a bite XD

without beard

Oh, didn't know we had a thread for this sort of stuff.

Kyle is the name, and I am from Michigan. I'm 19 years of age and just really started getting into brawl competitively 9 months ago. Oh btw yeah that is a box of tampons I am holding in my pic, dunno why, Ll. Umm let's see I started out playing brawl casually when it first came out. My friend introduced me into the competitive scene about 9 months ago. I started out playing as ROB got really tired of him (I don't know why), switched to Olimar, got tired of getting gimped, then I picked up Wario. God I love this character. Even though I only picked him up like a month and a half ago, I already feel like im 100 times better at this game.

I'm in college at the moment studying Computer Science. I also play soccer at my college so sometimes that gets in the way of Brawl stuff :(.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion

Me in the snow pointing at my car. This is my most recent picture, and it's from like 3 weeks ago.

I look mad stoned for some reason, I'll get a better one.

Hayden is ****ing amazing, you can't deny it.

BEST MOVIE EVAAR

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
About me:

I love Legend of Zelda (as you can see by my controller haha)

i also love snorlax!

I often take my giant stuffed snorlax to tourneys and keep him in my backpack haha
unfortunately i have no pics of him :\

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
looks like you are afraid of birds. lol. I really like the triforce on your controller.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Take out the last picture with the expletives. It's considered censor dodging, sadly, and not allowed since children may peruse these forums.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Take out the last picture with the expletives. It's considered censor dodging, sadly, and not allowed since children may peruse these forums.
BAHHH!!! phantx and his superior ordering skills. Idk what it is but somehow i get the feeling like if i dont do what he says something might happen. Btw, why is his name red and our names arent. that cant have anything to do with it though..

introduce yourself phant. <3

bassem6

Smash Lord

Im the on the left and dmg is the one in the middle xD

Hi wario bros, Im bassem (thats my real name). Im egyptian, live in oklahoma, like anime+manga, certain sports like racquetball and ping pong, hanging with friends and me girlfriend, eating sushi and playing smash. And unlike px, Im cool and actually introduce myself!

Asa

Smash Hero

Hi, I'm Bryan

I'm from Hawaii, the land of meth and laziness

I like cooking/baking

and ultimate frisbee

and hiking

favorite bands are August Burns Red, Underoath, and Becoming the Archetype
I go to the University of British Columbia
Favorite movie is REC
I love One Piece

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

I like cooking/baking
Whats your background? I am Armenian and that type of break/pastry (idk what to categorize it under) is delicious!! A pain to make though with the 3 long pieces of dough and kinda braiding them together.

All pics and stuff are updated. Im glad to see that this thread is coming along nicely.
I sure have learned more about the Wario community and defiantly spot you at a national tourney If i ever go to one :ohwell:

Asa

Smash Hero
I'm African American and Irish

The type of bread you're thinking of is most likely challah
However, the bread I made is portuguese sweet bread, but the braiding technique is the same

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
So i just cooked and it was so good i ate half of it and decided to share it with my Wario buddies.

carrots, onions, tomato sauce, garlic, parsley.

That mainly sums it up. It might not look super gourmet but its yummy!!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
So i just cooked and it was so good i ate half of it and decided to share it with my Wario buddies.

carrots, onions, tomato sauce, garlic, parsley.

That mainly sums it up. It might not look super gourmet but its yummy!!
I think I pooped something out that looks like this the other day.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Haha, alright, we'll do it. The risks for me in a wager like that are literally zero.
You might not play wario anymore but ima have to ask you to GTFO of my boards once I smoke you!! How u wanna do this? Iron chef style? or Throw down with bobby flay style?

Top Bottom