• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Wario Main Introduction

Padô

Smash Lord
Hey guys,

My name is Luis, I live in São Paulo, Brazil.

Those are my beautiful dogs.

I'm the left one, people wanted to take pictures so we posed like... figheters lol completly nonsense with a aztec background?

Ok, this is me shaving the beard and preparing to a "Micareta" in case you don't know a "Micareta" is just a show that plays Axé music (a trashy music gender) by the way the only reason we go to those is because beautiful women get drunk (so do men so they might not be that beautiful) and you get laid really easy...

lol, not much to say about that picture, I'm in the middle lol.

I'll post some normal pictures later coz thats all I have in my jobs computer.

Asa

Smash Hero
omg your dogs are so cute!

is that how they normally sleep?? lol

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
so i don't know if i main wario or not but i play him a lot now and i saw this on the front page so i was like "eh, what the hell"

bassem train my wario at no koast!!

Padô

Smash Lord
Ill try to PX :D, It's pretty hard though because the Brown one named "Mel" gets angry if I start touching and messing up her bed.

So, about music style: I got preference on 2 groups, Jamiroquai and Daft Punk, just love those two, but I try to listen everything since I took 3 years of DJ lessons so I'm pretty interested in knowing new stuff :)

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
So I went wario for the first time in tournament today. I lost against two players I usually beat, but I beat an mk who's plagued me for a while. A month or two and I'll switch to him almost entirely, so hopefully this all works out right.

Humpy Thrashabout

Smash Journeyman
Shut up Chris. You're bad and you should feel bad.

P.S. Thanks for telling Haggs I drank his beer. Douche bag.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE GOT REFLEX BACK

Wait, what happened with you and PT, though?
We didn't have a falling out. I just missed Wario, and I've found that the hardships and abilities I learned with PT have really helped my game with Wario. I can read minds with the best of them. :)

I'm really co-maining them. I said I did this in the past, but I wasn't particularly confident in my PT at the time, so most people just assumed that I would go Wario when the going gets rough. This time, I feel like I know what would be best.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Reflex im pretty sure i told you when i met you at waba but you were the reason i picked up wario. Im really glad to have you back and cant wait for some WARIO DITTOS at apex or MLG Raleigh maybe?

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Hai gais I thought I'd share the ugliest picture in the world with you.

And no I did not bother scaling it down, because I'm lazy like that.

Oh yeah, sweat. Hmmmmmmmmm...

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I dont want to put this on the first page until it is scaled down.. Nice to see that people still care about the wario community though.

Grinpis

Smash Cadet
hi mates i,m grinpis in this forum and in the tourneys but my real name is Alberto. I from Spain i live in valencian zone ( in spanish we say comunidad is like a federal state in USA) and the town's name is Benicassim ( famous for his music festibal FIB and his beutifull beaches).

I'm 22 years old and i have two older sisters and a little brother who main mr G&W ( it's better than me T_T ) .

hobbies?

well i like cooking in fact when i have to choose my university studies i almost choosed cooker but finaly i choosed physical educacion primary teacher ( kids of 6-12 years old ), actualy i.m doing english primary teacher too.

I like all types of sports especialy running ( 10- 25 km ) and tennis , in fact i was in competicion many years and when i was 15 i decided to begin as a tennis teacher , actualy i dont work so much in this only for replace someone in my tennis club. Actualy i,m working as a monitor in birthdays and stuff like that and in summer scools.

ok photo time !

its me with horrible aparience doing a bite XD

without beard

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
hi mates i,m grinpis in this forum and in the tourneys but my real name is Alberto. I from Spain i live in valencian zone ( in spanish we say comunidad is like a federal state in USA) and the town's name is Benicassim ( famous for his music festibal FIB and his beutifull beaches).

I'm 22 years old and i have two older sisters and a little brother who main mr G&W ( it's better than me T_T ) .

hobbies?

well i like cooking in fact when i have to choose my university studies i almost choosed cooker but finaly i choosed physical educacion primary teacher ( kids of 6-12 years old ), actualy i.m doing english primary teacher too.

I like all types of sports especialy running ( 10- 25 km ) and tennis , in fact i was in competicion many years and when i was 15 i decided to begin as a tennis teacher , actualy i dont work so much in this only for replace someone in my tennis club. Actualy i,m working as a monitor in birthdays and stuff like that and in summer scools.

ok photo time !

its me with horrible aparience doing a bite XD

without beard

xDDDDDDDD

Nice photos, Grin :p xD

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
Hi. I'm Og, and I'm a Yoshi Wario main. I'm from the MW, but PhantomX is my meatriding victim of choice. (sorry Hunger <3)

I eat, sleep, poop, and sparkle in the sunlight. I also **** people that go by the name of Near, Nappy, Moe, RRR, Deepak, Amanze, Sin 242, and D. Disciple. (inb4 name search)

and yeah, that's that. Hi guys.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Hi. I'm Og, and I'm a Yoshi Wario main. I'm from the MW, but PhantomX is my meatriding victim of choice. (sorry Hunger <3)

I eat, sleep, poop, and sparkle in the sunlight. I also **** people that go by the name of Near, Nappy, Moe, RRR, Deepak, Amanze, Sin 242, and D. Disciple. (inb4 name search)

and yeah, that's that. Hi guys.
DA FUKKK

I RAEP U gG

Top Bottom