• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Infinite on Diddy Kong

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Can't Diddy roll out of it at 0:10?

Looks legit though.
Not if I did it right. I might've done it a little too slow but the other ones are fast enough so that it proves it works. I had nobody else home to test it with me so :(

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Looks really nice. The only problem I see is at higher percents they can di where they land after the footstool making you miss the QA. Try doing it on a com, they usually di after the footstool.

J4pu

Smash Champion
cool
banana has to be fairly fresh to not disappear but you can just switch to QAC lock if you gotta

can i get links to these other infinites? I've never heard of them before
specifically the universal diddy and the sheik-diddy one

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
set cpu to walk and see if its breakable that way

i think the naner should work as a great set up tool, its just getting pika into doing the lock consistantly will be the toughest part

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
That looks fun, now I want to try it.
How do you come up with these things Esam, great work :)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
actually you should go grab espy and get the 411 on what sonics are doing with this, theirs is pretty interesting as well

lmntolp

Smash Apprentice
I wonder, can you continue this at really high percents with full hopped uairs and two part QAs?

Peregrinus Falconidae

Smash Journeyman
Nice, new ATs from Esam FTW! Man, I really need to catch up with the metagame soon...

Thought I doubt this really could be called an AT, more of a combo. Were the vids done against a live opponent? I seriously wanna see this technique in action at a tourney or something.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
even at mid percents you should still be able to land it. i dont think uair sends them too far till 80ish. by then you should have them in a jab lock anyways

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
J4pu, just search on youtube for Footstool banana lock on diddy. It should show up...

Also, if the SH uair doesn't get you high enough...you can always FH it and then fastfall before you need to footstool, that works to.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
You shouldn't call this an infinite. The footstool banana thing is an infinite since it never ends and your opponent can't do anything about it. Also, I don't see a reason to keep using the banana. You only really need it once then you can just uair>footstool>qa repeat or go into a QAL. Using the banana just pushes them closer to the edge.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
But the banana makes it harder for them to SDI out of the QAL (since that is pretty easy)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Because you can't escape a banana throw, but its easy to SDI a QAL and mess the pikachu up.

D

Deleted member

Great find! Finally the Diddy match-up won't be too hard, lol. And it looks pretty easy to pull off in a match as long as you've mastered this, lol.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Great find ESAM. Is there a way to do it with the glide toss too though? Might be nice just to have the option and as a mixup.

Also I agree with Prime about the QAL. It's easier to see which direction the opponent is sdiing the QAL and to accommodate accordingly than to predict how theyll sdi the footstool each time.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
But then the banana is basically just a set up for the uair and you can't really get it back in your hand. If you could keep it the entire time we are QAL that would be amazing, but we just can't do that. IDK, its just an option.

ALso, to respond to Truth, glide toss can start it, but it makes RARing the uair a *****...so its irritating to do over and over again.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Really good discovery, ESAM. I highly doubt I'd be able to pull it off in tourney (nerrrrves~ :(), but I'm gonna practice it just the same..... always nice to have the option!

Lol @the vid in your last post, that's so ****ing cute -- especially when Pika does the random "Pi!" Teehee.

Top Bottom