• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Scatz Pack! Tourney Ready!

bigman40

Smash Master
Welcome to the Scatz Pack 2!

I've been gone for a little while due to lots of in real life problems and losing lots of work over the summer. However, I still updated everything, and made downloading selections much easier now due to my college internet. To give you more information on what's new:

• New textures with some old ones
  • Stage textures redone
  • Added Riivolution to selection
  • Made 3 optional methods for hacks
  • More music
  • Redone CSS

I still have a lot more to go with this hack pack, and I'm at least trying to stay under the 2 GB SD card limit, but if I cannot stay under the 2 GB limit, then all updates will be on Riivolution in the future.

Here's a quick view of the CSS changes (you can download the pack to see the textures and such)

Download links can be found at the bottom of this post. I recommend that you at least know where files go due to having the hack pack split up. If you don't exactly know how the folders should be placed, then take a look at my "folder setup" inside the "root interface" file. Everything you need will be mentioned there. As for music selection, that is listed below...

Music:

Coming Soon!

Now then, pretty sure you're wanting to download this now. So, here's the download links:

Firstly, I recommend you download my Root Interface file. It has everything setup so you can just paste onto your SD card and go (of course, nothing will load until you have the other files lol).

Next, you have a choice to download either Gecko OS or Riivolution. Everything you see from this link you can choose what to download. However know that only Gecko OS can use Alternate Stage loader, and Riivolution can only use the japanese voices. To make sure the japanese voices work, place them in the "music" folder alongside the "strm" folder.

Also, if you don't wish to use the Alternate Stage Loader code, then get the other GCT file from the Riivolution folder online.

After downloading that, just make sure you place the files in the correct folders on your SD card, and you're good to go.

Just to make sure no one downloads the wrong GCT files. Here's for the Stage Loader:

And here's without the stage loader:

**Please note that if you have freezing problems, check your GCT file in case you have forgotten to turn on a code or if you have one that needs to be off. YOU MUST USE MY CSS CODES IN ORDER TO USE MY CSS!!! Using only part of my CSS codes will screw up your CSS and make it look crazy.

Lastly, to give you guys news of what I still have left to expand on in this, I'll post what I have came up with for future updates.

• Going to create CSPs then Battle Portraits
  • More music for the new legal stages listed on stage list 3.1
  • Custom character winning screen music
There will be more, but this is all I can think of for now. If you have ANY questions, don't hesitate to ask, although, if I can't answer it, then I won't try to figure it out.

Notice!

Apparently, there are some files that have gotten corrupted. I'm going to list them here and the link to download them. I won't know what messes up unless you guys tell me! So make sure you help me out and post any and all problems.

STGSTADIUM_C = Midair Stadium
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4647

Enjoy guys!

bigman40

Smash Master
Also, I did not include CSPs at this time cause I have too much work on my hands.

ALL CSPS WILL BE MADE BY ME! I WILL RELEASE EITHER ONE OR TWO SETS OF CSPS PER VERSION!!!

~Mieu

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Scattttttttttsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :d

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
scats what if i just want the css and the stages

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
In my heart I have the first post. Not rollah! :mad:

Thanks Rai! ♥ I can't wait to use it!

bigman40

Smash Master
Why so many DLs, these zips all got choded when I tried DL'ing them D:
Choded?

Anyways, there's more downloads than normal cause I left out files after I had uploaded the main files. The main files are split because I cannot upload files any higher than 200 MB onto my account (and I'm not going to pay for an account). Later on, I'll get the links reduced, but I'm going to keep it there until I get everything fixed.

~Mieu

lordhelmet

Smash Master
When I DL them, it saves them as a .00X file... when I fix the extension (zip) it won't let me extract or open them...

(Running Windows 7)

bigman40

Smash Master
When I DL them, it saves them as a .00X file... when I fix the extension (zip) it won't let me extract or open them...

(Running Windows 7)

You have to combine the files using HJ Split (included in the OP). That's when it'll give you one file and you extract that to get everything.

~Mieu

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
The very last code doesn't work ):

Disable Exiting Result Screen until Replay is Saved [NTSC-USA] Y.S.

lawls, i forgot to make the gct. It works :p

Very very nice pack. Everything looks and felt good. Although there wasn't as much music as I'd hope for, there was enough for it to stand out. Good work. I'll be sure to continue downloading the newer versions.

bigman40

Smash Master
The very last code doesn't work ):

Disable Exiting Result Screen until Replay is Saved [NTSC-USA] Y.S.

lawls, i forgot to make the gct. It works :p

Very very nice pack. Everything looks and felt good. Although there wasn't as much music as I'd hope for, there was enough for it to stand out. Good work. I'll be sure to continue downloading the newer versions.
Yeah, I didn't get to add as much music since staying game related got hard really fast (That and idk very many games). I'll probably get help on that part since that's a task I don't want to take on alone anymore.

Also, I have taken down the links because somehow I ****ed up in the stage loader coding. I have a fresh pack uploading as I sleep now and will test it when I wake up. Since I guaranteed it to never freeze, I added in textures that I did not include/missed, added 1 FD texture, and fixed Castle Siege's random glitching.

Sorry to make people wait longer.

~Mieu

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
idk why, but I always smile when I see people using my stages. Very nice pack. I'll probably download it.

and lol I can't believe people are still using my Bomberman Max texture. It was my 2nd texture ever.
Maybe I should make an updated version....after the 10 other things I promised......after the hiatus.

bigman40

Smash Master
Okay....It's not completely corrupted free, but it's not gonna even bother people downloading one extra file while the entire pack downloads. I just used WinRar to split it up to make it easier for people. Enjoy the pack now!

~Mieu

RayAllen123

Smash Cadet
NNID
kylewhiteguy
****! This is the most amazing texture pack I've ever seen, I was so excited when I read the first post last night, but then dissapointed when the D/L links were down ._.

But I'm downloading it now :D Looking forward to newer versions too.

RayAllen123

Smash Cadet
NNID
kylewhiteguy
What causes the Desync online? I tried this a few times, and then I tried removing the .pacs of characters that didnt need it. I used the vbrawl codeset with everything but the last two(Save everything and tripping modifier) checked.

Help would be nice, since I wanna use this on wifi ._.

bigman40

Smash Master
As far as I remembered from what BacklashMarth told me, mostly everything work online, save for stage textures causing random de-syncs. Uh....as obvious tripping would cause desynching, but that's pretty much all I know. BacklashMarth is supposed to post what does work in this pack on wifi.

Sorry if this isn't much help. I don't play wifi at all, so I don't keep up with things that might screw with wifi.

~Mieu

RayAllen123

Smash Cadet
NNID
kylewhiteguy
So the Stage Textures are possibly causing the desyncs? I'm disappointed now, I liked all of the stage textures included ._.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
From my experience using textures for characters (.pcs files only) will NOT cause wifi to desync. Stage textures are rather uncertain. Typically I experience a desync whenever I use any stage with some kind of weather texture on it such as rain or snow. Most other stage textures that are just recolored in some way don't seem to cause problems. For best results, delete ALL .pac files for your characters in the "fighter" folder, and DO NOT use any code that change game settings (that includes tripping,).

tl;dr version

What DOES NOT desync wifi:
-Character textures (.pcs files)
-Custom music

What MIGHT desync wifi:
-Character .pac files
-Codes that modify gameplay (no tripping, etc.)

RayAllen123

Smash Cadet
NNID
kylewhiteguy
From my experience using textures for characters (.pcs files only) will NOT cause wifi to desync. Stage textures are rather uncertain. Typically I experience a desync whenever I use any stage with some kind of weather texture on it such as rain or snow. Most other stage textures that are just recolored in some way don't seem to cause problems. For best results, delete ALL .pac files for your characters in the "fighter" folder, and DO NOT use any code that change game settings (that includes tripping,).

tl;dr version

What DOES NOT desync wifi:
-Character textures (.pcs files)
-Custom music

What MIGHT desync wifi:
-Character .pac files
-Codes that modify gameplay (no tripping, etc.)
I figured as much, someone should list which Stage Textures have weather effects, so I can delete those ones. I want to be able to use this on wifi :urg:

iLink

Smash Champion
I was wondering, are the stages you listed in the same order as the letters? (ex. Battlefield A = Rainy Battlefield / Battlefield B = Snowy Battlefield / Battlefield C = Fountain of dreams)

I needed to know because I was thinking of replacing a few.

bigman40

Smash Master
I was wondering, are the stages you listed in the same order as the letters? (ex. Battlefield A = Rainy Battlefield / Battlefield B = Snowy Battlefield / Battlefield C = Fountain of dreams)

I needed to know because I was thinking of replacing a few.
It is now in order as my pack.

~Mieu

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Wait, when you said in your post that the stage textures are on random, does that mean they will be selected randomly each match? How did you do that?

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Thanks for changing the order that it is in the pack, so now I can get rid of the ones that have weather effects, so I can use it on wifi :D
Ive had no problems playing Stormy destination wifi at least, as thats the only one I tried.

Top Bottom