• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents "Inside the Deku Tree" RESULTS: Tempe, Arizona

Results

Singles

1: Darklink (MK, Falco)
2: Kiraflax (Pit, Rob)
3: SST0 (Rob)
4: Silly Kyle (Peach)
5: Princess Bubblegums Rainicorn -Bloodhawk - (Snake, Lucario)
5: Juicyfruit - Jard - (Snake, Mk)
7: t1mmy (Mk, DDD)
7: Derpdaderp (Luigi)
9: Burt (Snake)
9: Arnone (Mk)
9: K9 (Link)
9: Lonewolf (Marth, Mk)
13: Chocolate Rain
13: Saffy
13: Jane
13: Real AI
17: Noctournal Dragons
17: Tommy

Doubles

1: 3rd best doubles player+****ty doubles player=First place? (Darklink and Jard)
2: Super Smash Twins (t1mmy and t0mmy)
3: Lucario's Pawsome (Justin and Bloodhawk)
4: Boats and ****in Hoes (Rain and Lonewolf)
5: Pimp and his hoe (Kiraflax and Saffy)
5: Glendale Sucks **** (Silly Kyle and Derp)
7: Glendale2 (Arnone and Burt)
7: Hey hey hey smoke weed every day (Jane and Tommy)
9: Tucson sucks **** (Dk Speed and Real AI)
9: Big and Furry (Swoops and his brother)

This tournament was a major success! Shoutouts later!

Jane

Smash Hero
**** it. lets do shoutouts instead of the reading i should be doing.

first of all, i just wanna say this was a great tourney! too good.

chris - thanks for hosting like always. i love you and promise one day very soon my oli will make you proud. also you were hilarious when you were high, and you looked funny as hell when you were sleeping. like a wittle babeh :'D

kira - thanks for the ganon ****, it was very nice. oh and thanks for the slice of pizza haha

t0mmy - it was cool having some oos'ers. your rob is really good! good luck at the mlg tourney

kyle - thanks for driving. and im sorry i failed so hard in crews. forealsies. i dont know what happend. anyways next crew battle we'll get our money back. ):<

patrick - thanks for the advice dude, it REALLY helped. and it was fun smoking with you haha, next time we will indulge again fosho. :]

yard - wow, that was the first time we ever played i think. haha. it was fun though, we'll definitely friendly again next time. also it was cool how that first time i told you to choose snake and **** me i ***** you ;P also our racism is too good.

t1mmy - good stuff on the money match. also your kirby is awesome! i wish i coulda seen him in tourney :< but oh well. friendlies was fun.

derp - we had our talk last night on aim. good **** tho <3

burt - man, i gotta give you props your snake is really good, and youre a good guy. but next time ohhhhh next time baby.

arnone - we were supposed to play in pools but we never did lol. im sad i wanted to see how i would do against you.

k9 - always nice to see a link main :D good ****. you also used falco thoe right?

lonewolf - thank you. me NOT getting ***** by you (even though you still beat me) made me realize i definitely have gotten better. i used to get totally shut out by you. but now i stand a fighting chance. soon, sir, soon.

chocolate rain - lol you wish you were chocolate. youre vanilla rain. anyways good stuff youre a cool dude. melee was fun. oh and PICTOCHAT LOL

saffy - it was super awesome meeting you! but now im sad that youre leaving D: try to go to the next tourney if you can!

jane - DDD:<

real ai - your girls hot. lol

nocturnal dragon - good **** on all the friendlies bra. samus is a fun matchup just cuz both oli and samus have great tools to keep each other at bay. you give me faith in samus lol. keep improving!

tommy - oh tommy. if i didnt love you i would be so pissed at you. but how could i, i mean just look at that face.

justin - im sad i didnt get to friendly with you. but that just means next time youll hella see the improvement. like i said to chris, my oli will make you proud, VERY SOON. :D

bryce - haha you me and kyle, the seasoned stoners xD. melee was too fun. next time enter singles!

speed - you basterd lol. but i will give you this - your trash talk is top tier.

this was an awesome tourney. ive been getting better and this tourney just gave me a hugee boost. even though i failed harder than ive ever failed at crews. but no johns. next time, glendale, youre going down. and thats the final word i have on that issue until next tourney when we meet again.

<3333333333333

Saffy

Smash Ace
Bahh this is soo hard to write these :[ makes me sad...

CHRIS - Good job pulling through those matches with T0mmy :) You have the right mindset which makes you preform better than most. Seriously come kidnap me I don't want to move :[ I'll miss you lots, and thank you for talking to me outside, it made me feel a bit better. Your a great friend, and I don't want to lose that ever. :( /sad face CRY

Kira - You are awesome, and thank you for teaming with me. Though I probably made us do soo horrible. We could of gotten top 3 if I would tried a bit harder. You are an awesome friend and person and I wish I got to hang out with you more while I was here. You are funny, and there is just something about you that's different (in a good way lol). You def. Deserved that second place! I will miss you a ton if I do end up going.

Justin/Helen - Omg I love you guys soo much<3. Helen is adorable, and soo sweet. So please tell her thank you for the presents, I absolutly LOVE them :). Justin I love you , you are such a nice guy and a good friend, I will miss you ALOTTTTTTT... Hopefully when you move to Texas, you will like it :). (Is Helen moving with you?) Say hi to Sexy Dojo for me xD
Bahhh <33333 :-; I will miss you to death. Please take care. Your snake is godly, and good job in doubles :).

T0mmy/SST0 - Your Dairs... Omg I hate Rob now xD You are soo mean to kirbyyy!!! Waaah! Other than that, wow your Rob is beast. You make rob like god tier no joke. I hope you do well in FLorida, REP DAT ROB BEEEEEEEEEP. I had fun playing friendlies with you, your a great player! And a good cook XD Tasty~ But hopefully we can play sometime soon again :) Good luck once again in Florida!

Kyle - Kyle I love youuuuu. Thanks for the support in those last matches I had. I think I was playing bad cause I was a bit depressed knowing the tournament was almost over and that I had to leave soon. It just kind of F***** with me. You seriously have improved faster than anyone ever with your peach. Well deserved 4th place<3 Keep improving for me :) I will miss you :-: <333

Patrick - Uguuu I love you too, your such a great friend, and always make me smile! I hope you liked the Growlithe Keychain :3 It always reminded me of you so I wanted to give it to you. :) You are amazing at this game!!! Please keep getting better for me. Roxy loves you too btw :p! I am glad I didn't have to play you this tourney also! I will miss you sooo muchhh :[.. /sniffle
You need to visit me before I leave if I do leave.

Jard - Wow Your snake is way too good, you have such nice spacing and camping skills that I have no clue what to do at all against you. Seriously the hardest person I played there. You've improved in the past year by a TON. I remember watching you play like a long time ago when I first went to a tournament was it December 2008? :p Nice stuff Jard, Your a very nice guy, and soooo fun to talk to. You are hilarious! And I will also miss you, though we never really did get to talk much until the last like 3 tournaments. I'm not sure why, maybe because I never spoke to you much. I kind of wish like with Kira that I did get to know you better, because you seem very nice and fun to be around. I WASTED TIME.

T1mmy - Omg you are soo nice and sweet! I felt very welcomed with you. You are also a very very good player, I <3 your kirby soo much. Double kirby team was soo much fun! We were just sandbagging those matches huh... ;3, Good job on 7th place in singles and 2nd in doubles. AMAZING teamwork you and Tommy have! Good luck in Florida<3 I will be rooting for you guys! I hope you guys come visit again soon so we can play more :)!

Derp - All I can say is wowwww you improved soo much since that tournament you used Lucario... Luigi totally fits you. I am kind of amazed at how accurate you are with his Up B spike thing ... wowowow XD. I can't even do it if someone is standing still LOL. You placed soo well :) Keep improving. I also am sad I never got to talk with you more, you are soo cool, and I enjoyed the small chat I had with you! Good games :o You totally ***** me in both of our games ;o ! I will miss you :) Take care!

Burt - Oh gosh you did soo good in crews and I see you actually improved your snake a ton :) That's soo good! I don't think I got to play you , which is kinda sad, but oh well :3! You and Speed make a great team<3 Team more often!!!

Arnone - Good Games, I'm sorry I didn't say that at that time, I was a bit sad and overwhelmed lmao. It was like a very hard time for me at that moment since It was almost the end and it was most likely my last tournament. But good games :) I never got to play you or meet you but good stuff! :)

K9 - I'm sorry but I have no idea who you are :(... But good job with 9th place :3 Your link must be awesome!!!!!!

Lonewolf - Your marth is awesome keep it up! I think me and Kira played you in doubles xD We got *****, you and rain did very well, be proud! I don't think I've ever met you or played you before soo HI :D! Keep up the work!

Rain - Oh gosh it's been a long time. I remember I met you at People Movers back in April of 09, so almost a year omfg. Do you still use diddy? I remember you beat my Mk back then lol Your link is just crazy D; and you are soo good with him in melee... OMFG HOWWW!!! Anyways I had very fun time playing you and Timmy in friendlies :o! Hopefully I can play you again once more :3 Please take care will miss you!

Saffy - Don't leave Arizona. ;-; DONT LEAVEEEEE

Jane - Ho MAI GAWSH, :3 It was nice meeting you!!! Finally we got to meet! You are soo awesome, and very nice. Too bad we didn't get to talk as much as I'd like to. Thank you for teaming with me in those friendlies. We did gooood. Your olimar is soo good too!! Hopefully I can see you one more time! I will miss you if I don't get too! I like your glasses too >,< Alot!!

Real AI - I thought you were swoops at first lol. I believe you were the DDD? :) Good job!! I like to see people use DDD! Your Girlfriend is soo pretty too, You should get her to play :D I want to play against you one day!

Noctournal Dragons - YOUR SAMUS IS GODLY. I have no idea how you use that character soo well. You will be the next Xyro if you keep it up. I didn't get to play you but good job :) I saw you play friendlies against jane :3! Keep working hard!

Tommy - Oh gosh Tommy I love you too. Your hugs are soo awesome XD You are soo funny too, and awesome. You shoulda used snake against me meanie D:! Anyways good games that was soo fun with the textures! You are an awesome guy, I wish I could hang out with you! I will miss you alot :[!

Speed DK - You are soo hilarious and loud :) And tall! Your diddy is ****, that MM with you and Chris was soo fun to watch, your comments were hilarious lol! I wanted to play you but sadly we didn't get the chance too! :) You have improved alot! I wish the best for you and I hope you become ADHD Status! You can do it!

Swoops - You seem like you are soo fun to play, Your ganon seems soo good.... TEACH MEEE<3. Hopefully I can play you one day! Your brother did very well too :) Good job!

BRYCEEEE - Pshh you shoulda entered singles! Do you still use DDD? I had fun playing the friendly doubles with you though I killed you a million times xD I was kind of out of it at that time. You are an awesome guy and I will miss you sooooooo much! Hopefully I can see you one more time before I leave.

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Shoutout to the twins, especially Tommy for teaching me and my scrubby pikachu how to play brawl!

But mostly shout out to Rain, Silly Kyle, Tommy, and that brawl guy who played link for the melee friendlies. Most fun ive had in a long time. Rain, next time we are money matching, keep practicing in your room.

Darklink thanks for hosting and putting up with the melee set up, hold a melee tournament soon!

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I only went Falcon this tourney.

Darklink- thanks for hosting as alwyas

Kiraflax- too black

SST0- i didn't get to play you, but another tommy with long hair is nice to see

Bloodhawk- brawl minus was fun

Jard- I double knee'd you

t1mmy- thank you for playing falcon dittos with me

Burt- you left before playing my falcon you piece of shit

Saffy- I'm gonna miss you. Keep in touch smashboards/AIM/AiB. Make a facebook.

Jane- thanks for bringing your bong man.

Real AI- i'll spare you on facebook.

i'll do other shoutouts later.

I'm done with Brawl for now.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
First, I want to apologize for throwing my controller.

Darklink: Beasting like a beastly beast master. Love you, dude. Tucson will prevail.

Kiraflax: Good **** with your Pit! You're too sexy when you do **** out of your UpB lol. WATCH GUNGRAVE WHEN YOU GET DONE READING THIS!

SST0: You said you were like... 8th in OR? ****, AZ needs to step it up lol.

Silly Kyle: Movin on up. I'll see you there soon ;)

Bloodhawk: Your company is a reason to go to Phoenix by itself. Let's get drunk together.

Jard: I loved our matches :) (except my blunder on Green Greens lol). Get ripped. (from 1 - 10, how hard were you rying in our PS match? ;p)

t1mmy: You guys are some cool cats. Have more people come down from up there. Regards.

DerpDaBerp: The time is nigh

Burt: Didn't expect you to sweep half our crew. Good ****.

Arnone: Friendlies sometime? kthx

K9: It pleased me to see a new face. You're in the right place to get better quickly.

Lonewolf: I'm glad you guys didn't take me out of doubles this time lol. Good to see you.

Rain: ^ + nice pools. I tried :dizzy:

Saffy: I was so glad I actually was involved in a conversation with you lol. You're way cool and should visit frequently. Keep in touch! You'll always be AZ's favorite chick.

Jane: Every tourney you step it up. I can tell you're learning so much about Oli. No worries baby. We should try listening to music when we play to supress our nervous johns lol. [T-Pain]WE GONNA WRECK SOME SHIIIIT[/T-Pain]

Real AI: **** Falco lol. You're pretty chill... for a Glendailer ;).

Noctournal Dragon: Your Samus is too legit. It makes me so happy to see as smart a player as yourself maining a low. Keep it up.

Tommy: Main High-Falcon/Falcon. It'll solve all problems.

DK SPEED DK: Your **** talk is better than you diddy lol.

Justin: I love you dude, I hate seeing you go early. One of the reasons I felt bad for throwing my controller was cuz that's not a thing someone like you would do lol. I wanna talk to you more and get drunk with you as well :psycho:

Bryce: Our "MM" was pretty short lol. You're too funny/cool.

Pizza Delivery Guy: Thanks a butt-load.

Duff0

Smash Ace
Real AI's GF is sooo clingy though. Was anyone at Ihop with him that one time? She called more than 10 times

She is hot though

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
she was at the tourney later on in the night. her tits were way tooo small. i already knew that before the tourney though when I looked at her facebook pics.

Burtrude Golly

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts

Chris- Thanks for hosting and good job on first.

Kira- good job on second.

SSTO- Your ROB is really good. It was fun playing you.

Silly Kyle- Your peach is ****.

Jard- You may be the funniest person in Arizona.

T1mmy- I really enjoyed playing your metaknight. Hopefully we can play again sometime.

Derp- This was the first time i actually talked to you. You're a really cool guy.

Arnone- Bro you sound like Mickey Mouse when you are mad.

Rain- Get ***** and rage quit.

Jane- Fun friendlies. We should play more next time.

Real AI- Grow up.

Tommy- I am looking forward to playing your falcon next time. And you better be very super high.

SPEED- If we would have teamed we would have gone stupid dumb idiot ******** moron. Also the next time we team our team name will be.

"We decided to name ourselves Castle Crashers because we really enjoy that game. At first I (Burt) picked the orange knight and Speed picked the green knight, but then he realized the green knight sucks. After we found this out he restarted and picked the blue knight. Speed and I beat the game within two days and decided to get everything in the game. We unlocked about five characters each when we ran into our first bump in the road. Speed had been given the Wrath and the next day his xbox 360 was sold. We were lost without our favorite game. I couldn't play without him because we started the adventure together, and we had to finish it together. Finally he had proven him self worthy of his xbox again. We started where we left off and unlocked some more stuff. We had to do this quickly because we didn't know when the Wrath would once again return. Just as we had predicted the Wrath returned within a month, but this time everything was gone. We call this next period of time the Dark Ages. We could no longer play Castle Crashers and Brawl together because his Wii was sold as well. This was a terrible time when we both went a little insane. After what seemed like decades Speed gathered up enough money to buy himself another xbox and our adventure resumed. He made sure to be on his best behavior in order to please the Wrath so it would leave him alone. We thought it worked but by Halloween of 2009 the Wrath struck again , but with great strength. It was devastating. He lost not only his xbox and wii but also his ps2, ds, and psp. He recovered more quickly this time and had both his wii and xbox back by Christmas. We enjoyed a couple months of Castle Crashers, but like always the Wrath took everything away. Now we can only dream about a day when we can jump back into Behemoth's universe and complete our quest."

That is our entire team name, and you better say the whole thing Chris.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Not a lot too say. We pretty much got ***** and got out so didn`t get to talk to you guys. Hoping to meeting more of you next time.

Just like to say T0mmy the Oregon cat and Kyle too good, and NocD good to see you now WE NEED TO PLAY SOME BLAZBLUE. Haha

Chris(Mr.smash) keep throwing bomb *** tournaments.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
The common person of the negro variety has come so far to get second place! Who would have thought back then when we were slaves and couldn't even read that some time in the future the black man could achieve second place in competition not involving cotton picking. We need more minorities steppin it up in AZ.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
you're the only one able to beat me of all glendale, and that's cuz of Falco. But [/johns] you beat me. Speed needs to not get a hard-on over it

AXE 09

Smash Master
I would give shoutouts to everyone who saw me and Tai the night before this tourney at Chris' house, but I'm not sure if anyone even remembers us coming or not haha

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
I do, Jard and I were the two sober ones out of the whole crowd. Thanks for showing me that IC stuff BTW. I'm gonna start ****** *****es now with em. Watch out for me ICs AZ. :laugh:

Shoutouts later when I don't have, I just got home from work and am tired, johns.

RainissoLink

Smash Cadet
1: Darklink Thanks for hosting another great tourament and putting up with our Melee, Means alot, cya at the next one

2: Kiraflax good **** on 2nd place. Also, I stole your drink on Friday AHAHAHAHAAHAHA

3: SST0 who?

4: Silly Kyle You got a decent peach, practice a little more and you might be as good as me someday :V

5: Princess Bubblegums Rainicorn -Bloodhawk - B- was funnnnn

5: Juicyfruit - Jard - (Snake, Mk) http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu318/xx0Rain0xx/sdfa.jpg

7: t1mmy (Mk, DDD) I had a lot of fun with you guys. Funny/awesome matches

7: Derpdaderp (Luigi) I was rooting for ya lol. MK wins againnnnnnnnnnn

9: Burt (Snake) Just.....no

9: Arnone (Mk) Your Zubat will never be EV trained and shiny like mine!!!!!

9: K9 (Link) Yo man fun times with melee. Sorry I never got around to teaching you the whole DI thing :(

9: Lonewolf (Marth, Mk) I'm gonna get my money back sooner or later

13: Chocolate Rain < Sexy

13: Saffy Hey Saffy it was fun meeting you again! fun games I can't believe you're leaving

13: Jane Pictochat....... fun times with Melee tho lol

13: Real AI Your girl's hot

17: Noctournal Dragons I really have nothing to say to you other than you got a nice Samus

17: Tommy Fun games dude. I mean I know you were baked and all but it's ok to show a little emotion sometimes haha

Ch3s- Man, I had the best time with you. I'm still practicing in my room lol. Can't wait for the next one and sure we can MM. Try to stay later next time :( 7 is wayyyyyyyyy too early

Tai + Axe lol Why did you come at like 12? That's when I always have to leave. Show up at the next one >:l

Bryce- You're so fun to hang out with. let's blow sometime lol

Nocturnal~Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Good tourney Lots of fun, makes me want to get into this game more (and not go to a tourney playing only a day before online lol, im not johning, i wasn't expecting to do well in the first place). Thanks for the support guys, glad to hear my samus is decent:) i think im going to be like the Japanese and just stick with one character, Samus, might be a bad decision, but thats how i roll haha.

Darklink- Good tourney as always keep hosting them, always a pleasure to see you my friend. Congrats on the win too, just remember everyone no matter what level has there off days;) just got to keep going on those days man.

Tokyo- Nice seeing you again, we forsure need to play blazblue (lets wait till CS comes out), we need to go to Street Fighter Ranbats when Super comes out, that game is going to ****.

Jane- GGs man your olimar is beast, really fun matchup :) looking forward to playing you more.

Justin- Good seeing you again man :)

Dk Speed- You bring hype no matter if its tourney or casuals. Slay the Dragon was fun to play:) we need to play some Blazblue, specially when CS is out.

T1mmy- It was nice meeting you, im sorry man I wish i could of stayed longer and got more matches with you

Swoops- GGs to you and your friend in TvC, your good, the matches were the best I have had (most of the time down to the wire too). We need to get people to start playing that game, its good.

Saffy- sucks your leaving I wish you the best of luck, where ever your moving

DarkShifter- Always a pleasure man nice seeing you. ggs had fun playing you.

Silly Kyle- Good seeing you, wish i got to play you, and good job in the tourny.

Derp- sick Luigi keep it up man

Chocolate Rain- Your a good player, thanks for knocking me out lol, keep at it

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I'll play TvC with you guys Nocturnal. I'll also play BlazBlue CS and Super Street Fighter with you if we play on PS3.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
****. I'll make sure to bring my PS3 again to the next tourney. idk if I'll have Super Street Fighter 4 by then, but I do have regular Street Fighter 4 and BlazBlue CT. I also don't own TvC but hopefully Swoops will bring it by again.

Do you play Tekken 6?

Top Bottom