• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents "Inside the Deku Tree" RESULTS: Tempe, Arizona

Nocturnal~Dragon

Smash Apprentice
****. I'll make sure to bring my PS3 again to the next tourney. idk if I'll have Super Street Fighter 4 by then, but I do have regular Street Fighter 4 and BlazBlue CT. I also don't own TvC but hopefully Swoops will bring it by again.

Do you play Tekken 6?
forsure dude just let me know and ill bring my stick. I have TvC also:)

I play, im not that great though since Ive only played a few times, but im always up for tekken

haha a Fighting game orgy sounds sick

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
1: Darklink (MK, Falco) – Dude, Chris! You amaze me by how consistent you are and how you still remain at the top after so long. You’re an astounding player and I truly wish I had more opportunities to hang out with you and smash. Thanks for believing in me and inspiring me to become a better player. I can’t wait to see the Arizona smash scene in a few more months. I think you will really like my Peach, especially when it will become one of the best in the country. ;) Amazing tournament overall!!

2: Kiraflax (Pit, Rob) – **** you, Kira! Why did you have to beat me in winner’s and loser’s!? Ugh, your ROB has gotten so much better than last time we fought. Same with your Pit. I remember last time I fought your ROB in pools, I beat it. Now it’s the other way around , except in bracket. Maybe we can consider teaming sometime. We definitely need to play on Wifi, some of the buffering tricks you do are too good!! Keep it up, one of these days you will surpass Chris skill wise!!

3: SST0 (Rob) – Wow, t0mmy, you have one of the best ROBs I have ever encountered! I was truly impressed by some of the neat combos you pulled off and your extraordinary camping game. I’m glad we were able to play in pools. Clearly our pool was the best since we placed 3rd and 4th respectively! Haha. You also gave me one of the best compliments as a Peach player and I will never forget that moment. Thank you!!

4: Silly Kyle (Peach) – Finally broke the 5th place curse in Tempe!! Now it’s time to get 1st!

5: Princess Bubblegums Rainicorn -Bloodhawk - (Snake, Lucario) – Patrick! <3 Fighting you is always an intense undertaking that takes a lot of patience, smarts, and determination. Your Snake is one of the best I’ve ever fought and it is exciting to see how you get better every time I see you. I’m so glad that I’m somewhat decent at the matchup compared to other Peach players in the country. However, I have no idea how I would do against your Lucario since I’m not as familiar with that matchup. Either way, I had an amazing time with the 420 after party. Can’t wait to see you again in Tucson!

5: Juicyfruit - Jard - (Snake, Mk) – Hey Jard, I’m really glad you entered singles. I always enjoy your company at tournaments and I’m pumped to travel with you guys one of these days to come. California would be tons of fun if I was able to go. Keep working hard on your Snake and MK (mostly Snake though haha). We need to fight next time!!

7: t1mmy (Mk, DDD) – Thanks for coming down to AZ! You and your brother were intimidating forces to reckon with. Fighting your Meta Knight was really exciting for me because you went for so many gimps, I had to fight for my life every second of the way. I wouldn’t generally recommend Frigate Orpheon against Peach, but maybe that’s just an experience coming from me. I’ve upset another Meta Knight player on that stage when they counterpicked it. Good luck at MLG Orlando!!

7: Derpdaderp (Luigi) – Good ****, Tommy! I’m really proud and excited to see how much better you have gotten!! Keep stepping it up and I know you will do great things with your Luigi. Let’s play more frequently in Tucson so we can get better and keep ourselves in check.

9: Burt (Snake) – Good job in crews. I was not expecting you to take 6 stocks from Tommy and Jane. Keep working on that Snake (even if you are Glenfail). Our friendly was fun too. I guess watch some videos of the Snake/Peach matchup and hope for the best! Lulz

9: Arnone (Mk) – Our matches in the loser’s bracket were really fun. Closer than I expected. It truly shows how stupid and broken Meta Knight is! Exploit it!

9: K9 (Link) – Hey, good job man on getting 9th! This is your second tournament so I’m really impressed by how good you did. I had fun fighting you in the first round. Peach is a tough customer, but I think Link has the tools to make it harder for her. Spam, spam, spam, and kill with dair.

9: Lonewolf (Marth, Mk) – Good job in doubles. Keep working hard in singles, now that you’re on the power rankings!

13: Chocolate Rain - That Link is ok!! Haha, good times playing you in Melee. Thanks for the awesome commentary on my matches too haha.

13: Saffy – OMG!!!!!!! SAFFY!!! NOOOOOO!!!!! I’m so sad that you’re moving to Missouri!! How could you!?!? You were supposed to be my hot, blonde lover until the end of time!! I can’t believe how much better you have gotten at this game!! The main thing you need to work on is keeping a strong, positive mindset. Don’t ever doubt your abilities, because you’re amazing and gorgeous. You will be a major threat in the time to come. Then you can show all these silly boys that girls can kickass at video games too. I <3 you and please come back to AZ soon!!

13: Jane – Don’t worry about the crew performance, you’ll do better in the future. Your Olimar is getting a lot better and I see it becoming a force to reckon with in the next couple months. Thank you for bringing your awesome bong!! I had such an amazing time smoking out of it with everyone.

13: Real AI – You’re a pretty cool dude for being from Glendale! Thanks for being my friend on Facebook. Your Falco is getting better and I really like your DDD. Keep working on both of them! Also, your girlfriend is really pretty and nice!! A little shy, but that’s ok haha.

17: Nocturnal Dragon – I really like your Diddy!! You should totally invest more time into him and I bet I will see you placing top 8. Never give up on your Samus, she is so legit and sexy. Whip those *****es!!

17: Tommy – Wow.

Justin – Justin, you’re such a cool dude. I’m really sad you didn’t enter singles this time around. No money johns! Seriously!!! Great job in doubles, you always impress me by how good you are it. It makes me jealous and I aspire to be as good or better than you someday at doubles. It was nice seeing Helen too!! She’s so nice and pretty. <3

DK Speed DK - **** you!! I can’t believe how close the crew battle was. Down to the last stock. Seriously, we need to have a rematch. And we should have a money match too.

Bryce – Bryce!! I love you as homo as it can get! I had so much fun smoking with you and it was tons of fun playing all those friendlies afterward. Get destroyed in our money match though!! Lulz!! Please come down to Tucson if you get the chance. I had an amazing time last time you were down here. By the way, you’re like the definition of playing gay!! Haha, but that still won’t stop my Peach from destroying you. <3

k9.

Smash Ace
Thanks

1: Darklink (MK, Falco)
Thanks for another great tourney man, and WE NEED TO PLAY NEXT TIME LOL.
THANKS FOR THE MELEE SET UP THAT WAS THE BEST!!!!

2: Kiraflax (Pit, Rob)
We didnt get to play this time but good job getting second

3: SST0 (Rob)
Dam i got to witness one of the best R.O.B players ever lol we have to play sometime

4: Silly Kyle (Peach)
Haha love dat peach i had fun going against u it was so much fun. we have to play next time
for sure and nice job getting to forth place!!

5: Princess Bubblegums Rainicorn -Bloodhawk - (Snake, Lucario)
nice lucario that is the best one ive played so far, keep it up

5: Juicyfruit - Jard - (Snake, Mk)
i dont remember u but hope to play you next time.

7: t1mmy (Mk, DDD)
me you had some fun pool matches and good tips and training together hope to see in AZ again!!
7: Derpdaderp (Luigi)
my friend that knocked me out lol we had very good matches i was scared, but nice luigi

9: Burt (Snake)
i like tha snake but i never get to play:(

9: Arnone (Mk)
Don't remember u sorry

9: K9 (Link)
i hope to place better next time

9: Lonewolf (Marth, Mk)
great matches, and thanks for letting me use your phone lol

13: Chocolate Rain
hahahaha great melee matches, and we can do the DI thing next time

13: Saffy
Haha i know u dont know who i am i dont talk that much but if u talk to me ill talk lol

13: Jane
Great matches with you i can't fight olimars if my life depended on it nice matches, hope to play u next time

13: Real AI
don't remember you

17: Noctournal Dragons
I seen ur samus i wanted to play u but didnt have the time

17: Tommy
dont remember you:(

Top Bottom