• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nicaboy's super fun awesome tournament #2 redemption results

nicaboy

Smash Champion
flamin roy- good **** man porbably would have won if we played it out. close a$$ set bro.

blea- nicaragua is up!!!! good stuff close matches.

elliot. bro your rusty and doin hella good. nice peach man.

steven- oh mang you ****eed up that edge guard.

gringo- man ya ness is mad good but omg yo your ness in the end :(

cryptik- thanks for coming man you are getting better

lolbox-gg's fun set

everyone sucks who didnt enter

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Nice uploads Cryptik. That Blea Gelo fellow got a tricky Luigi there! I enjoyed viewing a Ness vs. Luigi match for the first time ever.
Do I know you? Like, what's your real name?
And yeah, I uploaded all the videos last night except for 1 video I forgot about. Which I am uploading right now. I'll make a video thread soon.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
nica: no, nicaragua is not winning, u just place higher than me in that tournament, i placed higher than you in all the tournaments before this one that i went. also i played only two times in this entire month. ur not counting the mm's either, the ''PLAY SERIUS *****'' matches and u know all those resu.but gg.. i dont want to say what happened after the tournament eighter hah :)

enjoy your the tournament, and the vids, because i will also want vids recorded for the other toutnament, and im gonna be sure not to stpo playing ^^

gg nica, gg flaimng, and elliot os hella good, james awesome, laz got better, and eli ppffff, really god better. andres and kevin i love u ppl

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
cryptik and lol guys it was nice to meet u btw. ur cool people !
btw cryptik and bids of me vs flaimng? i think we didnt reacorded

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol,**** this tourney was fvcking huge!

tourney hosting nubs......right p3t3?
how about you shut the fack up and do it yourself. Better yet how about you win one:laugh:
not my fault this community is dying people back out etc. We had 5 people show up and chosse not to enter . could of had a solid 13.
all i know is laz got 10th.
laz didnt enter rolf but wantd me to put it there:)
your bf came

nicaboy

Smash Champion
nica: no, nicaragua is not winning, u just place higher than me in that tournament, i placed higher than you in all the tournaments before this one that i went. also i played only two times in this entire month. ur not counting the mm's either, the ''PLAY SERIUS *****'' matches and u know all those resu.but gg.. i dont want to say what happened after the tournament eighter hah :)

enjoy your the tournament, and the vids, because i will also want vids recorded for the other toutnament, and im gonna be sure not to stpo playing ^^

gg nica, gg flaimng, and elliot os hella good, james awesome, laz got better, and eli ppffff, really god better. andres and kevin i love u ppl

ok you
nica: no, nicaragua is not winning, u just place higher than me in that tournament, i placed higher than you in all the tournaments before this one that i went.
you entered 2 before this. lol i would have gotten 4th at fiu if i had to play seibrik that day. we lost to the same people fyi uuaa and hungrybox.Differnence i managed to take a match from hungrybox and me and uuaa was mad close. They both beat us legit though.

ur not counting the mm's either, the ''PLAY SERIUS *****'' matches and u know all those resu.but gg.. i dont want to say what happened after the tournament eighter hah :)
we mm twice once in december sheik luigi and i won :)(its was for a dollar though)
and in march sheik falcon and i won(you insited on playing falcon even after i asked you go luigi) so if I WAS counting mm's im still beating you bra. also in tournament rolf you beat me once(close but you won fair and square) where as i tecnicaly speaking have beat you twice(this past weekend). Dollar tourneys dont mean ****. Hell i beat linguini (in a dollar tourny) back at xif's house and although i was congradualted for it no one never really was like oh **** nica beat guini type ****. Lol dollars mean nothing not even the mm i beat you in. tournaments of mm's of at least 3 dollars .

Our play serious matches lol um ok. Bro i told you before your good. Hell you beat plank(good **** man!) you said it your self were about even but if you look at it really im just a bit ahead of you. It doesnt matter between us we know between me you flamin roy and linguini how tournaments(here in sfl) are gonna go.

so fack sfl imma play for gamme and apex. GG's bro our matches in losers were close. Winners too but i 2-0 ya :)

oh and you won the dollar tourney after the tourney lol your point? Lets look at who has really made money in sfl tournaments this year. Its between linguini and myself. you can have your dollar tourneys :)

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
Hahaah, is so funny how u say lot of things without completing the real things. Whatever dude, i know u know the things u didnt say. I dont prove by words, i prove in the game so enjoy this last tournament :s

nicaboy

Smash Champion
blea you know i love you man so if there is anything you wanna say plz do bro. Its all in good competivtive fun. I thought we agree were even, But plz tell me some fact im missing if you want

Linguini

Smash Master
how about you shut the fack up and do it yourself. Better yet how about you win one:laugh:
not my fault this community is dying people back out etc. We had 5 people show up and chosse not to enter . could of had a solid 13.

laz didnt enter rolf but wantd me to put it there:)
your bf came
hahahaha, ive been running tournaments since before you joined smashboards ,and last time i did i got 32 entrants. LMAO @ at your dreams for a solid 13 entrants.

How many times have i beaten you in tournament? that's right son. GG's on beating me when i played once a month and when i was dirt wasted though :chuckle:

getting a little cocky there nyackkerboy,i see i have to put you back in your place. maybe next time you'll be able to win a 9 man tourney instead of 8.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
here we go!!!

hahahaha, ive been running tournaments since before you joined smashboards ,and last time i did i got 32 entrants. LMAO @ at your dreams for a solid 13 entrants.

How many times have i beaten you in tournament? that's right son. GG's on beating me when i played once a month and when i was dirt wasted though :chuckle:

getting a little cocky there nyackkerboy,i see i have to put you back in your place. maybe next time you'll be able to win a 9 man tourney instead of 8.

mines are just locals all i was tryin to do is get people to play under pressure etc. Instead of coming in here and talkin about how we are tourney hosting scrubs do it ya self or help the community dont bash it. Like i said sfl is dying not like when i came here to visit partly brawls fault if you ask me.

you have a good name(more so than myself) in the community great so make use of it bro

and when is the last time you beat me? rolf you still owe me money from our last mm(one dollar) but knowing you your gonna act like you dont remember. rolf you beat me with ganon always up until novemember of last year where i started to show out. anytime you played ganon it was an auto loss basicaly but in december you beat me 2-1 along with esam 2-1.

which brings us to this year 2010 where you have yet to beat me in tourny or in a mm(vs sheik). lol you wanna ***** about january go right ahead but i sure as hell got all up in you the following month or were you wasted ?*cough cough*. and the month after that.

you already did some facked up **** in august to me and derek (no need to put it on blast you know what you did) and in january but its all good its in the past.

so do something about it. what do ya say 20 dollar mm saturady or tommorw? gonna put me in my place right? Imma easy win right? so its all good. my sheik your ganon money on the cube no double or nothing best of 5? lol and for the record the tourney i beat ya was more than 9 in febuary:laugh:

get at me no beef against ya
lol your acting like you lost to a total random or horrible player but its ok. I guess im just that bad. Imma start traveling now so i can get much better.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
didn't bother to read the paragraphs of yourself basking in your mediocrity, but yeah ill $20 mm once i brush this rust off no doubt.
hmm fair enough although im not understandng the rust. again please agree to my terms
best of 5 pound 4 rule set stage striking in effect.
money on the cube!
sound fair?

Lol, when has nicaboy placed well at a legitimate tourney?

I just find it a bit odd how he's coming out of nowhere with this confidence explosion. Linguini is a top NATIONAL level player. How can you even think of comparing to that?
you suck shad up scrub. you havent done anything notably at all. your so dumb you cant even read properly. Im sayin i can beat him in the sheik ganon match up not out place him in a large scale tourney. lol everyone knows he would outplace me for the most part. Your such an idiot i beat him like 3 times already (you can say 2 since he said he was wasted i will give him that) that where im feeling confident. I could properly beat you with my peach or something.

wanna mm my sheik cash mooney?
5 10 $50?

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
you suck shad up scrub. you havent done anything notably at all. your so dumb you cant even read properly. Im sayin i can beat him in the sheik ganon match up not out place him in a large scale tourney. lol everyone knows he would outplace me for the most part. Your such an idiot i beat him like 3 times already (you can say 2 since he said he was wasted i will give him that) that where im feeling confident. I could properly beat you with my peach or something.

5 10 $50?[/QUOTE]

chill yo he is not saying nothing bad, either insulting u take it easy

about my comment, yeah bro, u leave facts on the back of the sheet ur writing. but it's all good i prove things by playing not by talking so it's all good. ill just own u

every1 shutha**** up! u just don't know fking blea is the best in this neighboorhood?? :):)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
blea sorry i might have took it the wrong way from him. H e didnt understand what im saying i guess but its ok. I just dont like how he came up here not knowing anything then saying s!ht.

cant wait to play you again bro that luigi is to tricky.

BUT
YOU MUST NOT KNOW ABOUT NICABOY

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
hmm fair enough although im not understandng the rust. again please agree to my terms
best of 5 pound 4 rule set stage striking in effect.
money on the cube!
sound fair?

5 10 $50?
Lol, somebody sure took offense to something that wasn't even offensive. I've been reading your posts for over a month now, and it's getting ********.

I don't need to have done anything notable to know when somebody is preaching bull****. It's really annoying.

Also, I'm absolutely awful against Sheik, so no. But since you can beat me with peach, I'll take a $50.00 MM against your peach for sure. :)

Edit:

You've beaten Linguini 3 times in tournament? How many times have you guys even played in tourney? Was the tourney even 30+ people? 40+?

I just think you're being a bit ridiculous. You've been doing well for once, sure. However, I ****ing hate when somebody gets better, does well a few times, and then basks in their burst of fame. It's an ungrateful act. Just keep playing well, and stop talking as if you were a top class player. You're lucky that you have good players around you that you can play with on a daily basis, and that you're able to be consistent because of the above situation. You must have no idea what it's like to not have a single smasher around you for 3 ****ing years.

Just take the compliments as they're being given, keep playing, and keep doing well. But please shut up about how good you are. Don't talk, just play. It's really ****ing annoying.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
Lol, somebody sure took offense to something that wasn't even offensive. I've been reading your posts for over a month now, and it's getting ********.

I don't need to have done anything notable to know when somebody is preaching bull****. It's really annoying.

Also, I'm absolutely awful against Sheik, so no. But since you can beat me with peach, I'll take a $50.00 MM against your peach for sure. :)

Edit:

You've beaten Linguini 3 times in tournament? How many times have you guys even played in tourney? Was the tourney even 30+ people? 40+?

I just think you're being a bit ridiculous. You've been doing well for once, sure. However, I ****ing hate when somebody gets better, does well a few times, and then basks in their burst of fame. It's an ungrateful act. Just keep playing well, and stop talking as if you were a top class player. You're lucky that you have good players around you that you can play with on a daily basis, and that you're able to be consistent because of the above situation. You must have no idea what it's like to not have a single smasher around you for 3 ****ing years.

Just take the compliments as they're being given, keep playing, and keep doing well. But please shut up about how good you are. Don't talk, just play. It's really ****ing annoying.
any animation pic to this linguini? lol

dont fight 4 me babes

Top Bottom