• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nicaboy's super fun awesome tournament #2 redemption results

j00t

Smash Champion
Sheik just ruins everyone's perception of skill. It's saddening. :/

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Alright, a quick visit to this thread and I've made my analysis.

1) Nicaboy
He's excited he's doing well and beating good people. It's a hell of a feeling to play someone who used to be untouchable and now be doing well. It's awesome to see that you're effort has paid off. Congrats on your success! I think you're boasting about it a bit much, but to each his own.

2) Linguini
Feelin' that Nica's bragging is getting a bit annoying, so he wants to put him in his place. Chopz has a theory: The last person to win a set is currently on top. I disagree, but it's a start. Harriettheguy has a theory: Salty smashers play FANTASTICALLY. It's good that you're angry, it brings out the best in the future. Now prove this Sheik wrong at your tournie next week!

3) Blea gelo
Has the right idea. Play hard, talk big when you prove something. But make sure you know where you came from.

4) "Blatt"
Showin' off the seniority vibe. Try to come to a tournament, we miss your antics.

5) Flamin Roy and Unkown522
Hilarious side conversation. All these people talkin' smack, and they're discussing character-changes, it's fantastic. Had me laughing every time.

tl;dr: Talk your smack, but make sure you back that s**t up!

nicaboy

Smash Champion

1) Nicaboy
He's excited he's doing well and beating good people. It's a hell of a feeling to play someone who used to be untouchable and now be doing well. It's awesome to see that you're effort has paid off. Congrats on your success! I think you're boasting about it a bit much, but to each his own.

2) Linguini
Feelin' that Nica's bragging is getting a bit annoying, so he wants to put him in his place. Chopz has a theory: The last person to win a set is currently on top. I disagree, but it's a start. Harriettheguy has a theory: Salty smashers play FANTASTICALLY. It's good that you're angry, it brings out the best in the future. Now prove this Sheik wrong at your tournie next week!

3) Blea gelo
Has the right idea. Play hard, talk big when you prove something. But make sure you know where you came from.

4) "Blatt"
Showin' off the seniority vibe. Try to come to a tournament, we miss your antics.

Hilarious side conversation. All these people talkin' smack, and they're discussing character-changes, it's fantastic. Had me laughing every time.

thanks man cant wait to play you. um im not that cocky irl. Im just a loud black guy. you going to ceo? Not sure if im going to guini's tourney. work johns

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
thanks man cant wait to play you. um im not that cocky irl. Im just a loud black guy. you going to ceo? Not sure if im going to guini's tourney. work johns
Hey man, I'm all about confidence. I always like asking people at tournaments if they're gonna win, and I love hearing yes. But yea I'm going to CEO. The venue is about 15 minutes from my house, so I have no excuse NOT to go.

I'm excited about playing SFL. RockCrock has said good things about you all and I wanna try my hand at your region's bests.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord

1) Nicaboy

2) Linguini

3) Blea gelo

4) "Blatt"

i know fro where i come from. thats why im so confident

Top Bottom