• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents "Summertime" Tempe, Arizona. May 15th RESULTS

Okay the singles bracket wasn't saved but I'll post results based on my memory and you guys can help fill in the blanks

Singles

1. Kiraflax (Pit/Rob)...some ganondorf, peach, wolf, metaknight in grand finals
2. Darklink (Falco, Snake) ...some DDD, ganondorf, fox, metaknight, peach in grand finals
3. Bloodhawk (Marth)
4. Duff0 (Fox, Marth)
5. Silly Kyle (Peach)
5. Hadesblade (Yoshi)
7. Justin Kamikaze (Metaknight/Snake)
7. Darkshifter (DDD, Metaknight)
9. Derp (Luigi)
?. AZ Herro (Metaknight, Diddy)
?. Jane (Olimar)
?. Wolfwood (Kirby)
?. Burt (Snake)
?. Rain (Didn't play lol)
?. EZ Mac (Kirby)
?. Arnone (Metaknight, PK Trainer)
?. Swoops (ganondorf)
?. Tommy (Captain Falcon)
?. Real AI (falco, DDD)
?. Lonewolf (Metaknight/Marth)

...dang can't remember someone help!

Doubles

1. One of us is a weaboo and the other is gay (Darklink and Jard)
2. Team Legacy (Bloodhawk and Justin)
3. Rachet and Clank (Kiraflax and Duff0)
4. Shake your d*ck, shake your **** (Silly Kyle and Derp)
5. One of us uses a good character and the other uses yoshi (Arnone and Hades)
5. Together 10 Inches (Rain and Lonewolf)
7. EZ to be Real (Real AI and EZmac)
7. Castle Crashers (AZ Herro and Burt)

Shoutouts Later!

1000th post to remind me how much time I've spent here

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
I don't know anything other than what you know Chris. Hahaha. I only went Snake one match against Duffy by the way. I guess it still counts, but still. I did only use him once. Then I thought, aw **** it and just went Marth and didn't look back.

Good **** everyone.

~ Some shoutouts ~​

First of all I'd like to apologize to everyone for not going to IHOP afterword. I was tired anyway but I was mostly upset at some things I heard that were said and I just didn't feel like hanging out with everyone afterword due to that. I'm not one who like to cause scenes when we are trying to have fun.

Chris - Good job like always. I'll see you in grand finals next time. I appreciate you sticking up for me all the time and the words of encouragement. You're a real bro Chris. Much <3 ;3

Kira - Good stuff on second. Soooooo close dude. Next time, you're mine.

Bloodhawk - Nice Marth man, he's young and has some improvement needed, but you did what you set out to do I think. :3

Kyle - I <3 you man. Whenever we have a set it's always hype. I know to never underestimate you because you improve so **** much every time I see you. Our matches are always intense and I really enjoy the little rivalry thing we kind of have going on.

Hades - So good to see you again man. It's been waaaay too long. I see you still got it somewhat. Keep playing and improving. :3

Justin - I also <3 you. Come play more dude. I really enjoy playing doubles with you and we do so well. You should think about coming back hardcore. Just do it. :3

Derp - You're awesome man. I really hope I helped you and got your mind thinking about this game. I wish you the best of luck in whatever improvement regimen you pursue. I no doubt believe that you will be doing a lot better the next time I see you. You already have been doing a ton better. Always a pleasure.

Jane - You're such a good guy. We'll have to get some matches in next time. I saw your Olimar and it looked much more beast! Much <333. Though next time I'm gonna hold off on smoking till singles is done. Or at least not smoke so much. I was so gone I ****ed up in winners and wasn't able to play 100% clearly. I don't even remember that entire match when I watch it back on video. Hahaha. That's my own fault though for being a dumb*** Thanks so much BTW. I'll have to come down to Tucson and treat you sometime.

Swoops - Dude, I'm gonna start playing SF IV and TvC with you. I just need to invest in some sticks. Looks like so much fun. Hit me up sometime and we'll have to play.

AZ Hero - That DK Speed guy is so dumb. I hear he sucks so bad at this game. It was nice meeting you. Glad you could show Speed how it was done.

Rain - Play next time dude. WTF. lol

Tommy - High Falcon pool matches. <3 lolololololol I love you and such.

Bryce - Duuuuuuuude. Bryce Tolman, my n****! X3 <3333 You're a real bro. I know you always have my back. Good job man. Keep working and improving. Whenever you want to smash, let me know.

EzMac - Good job man, you've gotten a ton better than when I last saw you. Almost got a game this time. Just keep thinking about what I told you and keep practicing up. :3

Rest of Glenndale - Sorry I didn't see much of you guys. Thanks for coming down. I promise I'll pay more attention and play games more with you guys next time.

Lonewolf- You were pretty quiet this tournament. I barely noticed you were there. Hahaha. We should play some matches next time.

Duffy - Good games regardless of the suicide. You acted very different this tournament and I didn't like it. You weren't the same Duffy I know and love. Not only were you against wanting to play me, but your entire attitude was so different from normal, almost angry. Not only that, but I lost a lot of respect for you after I heard from various sources, through the grapevine, all the rot you were talking in the PR discussion. I was very happy to share 3rd with you until I heard all the BS. Don't forget they are my friends too. You got a bone to pick with me, say it to my face. I understand if you want to defend you side of things, but I DON'T appreciate being talked down as a player. I wouldn't do that kind of thing to you and I expected better. I really thought we were cool but obviously we aren't. Sorry to be the downer of all things, but it had to be said. I just want you to know, I don't condone nor appreciate what you did. -.-

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion

Kiraflax: Love you, man. Good job (not so sure if it's better than sex ;)) Watch the rest of Gungrave.
Darklink: We gotta play next time. Hopefully summer can bring us up there on Friday.
Bloodhawk: Thank you for lifting the veil. Time to move out of tactical ***********.
Duff0: I'm always excited to see you play. Prodigy status.
Silly Kyle: 2 things we must do now that school's out. Practice a lot more, and go up on Friday :)
Hadesblade: So glad to see you back and no worse lol
Justin Kamikaze: Lets talk more (like, non-smash) before you move. You're so chill.
Darkshifter: How you like Doogie Bowser? lol. Man, you ****ed my **** UP in pools. good times
AZ Hero: meh
Jane: Keepin' It Real never goes wrong with Jane.
Wolfwood: hi
Burt: Didn't really talk much, get MH3.
Rain: We have each other's Wiimotes. Yours is weird lol.
EZ Mac: Nice to see you.
Arnone: Glendale....
Swoops: Beast Master
Tommy: You oboviously didn't :bandit: enough
Real AI: I'll be winning that dollar back next time ;)
Javier: Your community service does the smash community a disservice with your absense.

Yea bloodhawk, the first 7 matches of grand finals we went random characters basically hehe

I also took snake off your characters due to your request, gotta give marth those character ranking points!!

Duff0

Smash Ace
Duffy - Good games regardless of the suicide. You acted very different this tournament and I didn't like it. You weren't the same Duffy I know and love. Not only were you against wanting to play me, but your entire attitude was so different from normal, almost angry. Not only that, but I lost a lot of respect for you after I heard from various sources, through the grapevine, all the rot you were talking in the PR discussion. I was very happy to share 3rd with you until I heard all the BS. Don't forget they are my friends too. You got a bone to pick with me, say it to my face. I understand if you want to defend you side of things, but I DON'T appreciate being talked down as a player. I wouldn't do that kind of thing to you and I expected better. I really thought we were cool but obviously we aren't. Sorry to be the downer of all things, but it had to be said. I just want you to know, I don't condone nor appreciate what you did. -.-
I know I said a lot of things in the discussion, and I also knew it would come back around sooner or later. I think that night was the first time I realized that I actually took smash really seriously, and yeah, I was angry. I felt I out-played you in the second set of losers, and I got upset that I lost. I had a paradigm shift right there in my head, the first time I actually got upset over smash. Of course, when people lose they get sad/mad/whatever, but this was something... different.

On top of that, Chris wouldn't stop giving me **** about losing, and that didn't help at all but whatever, he's not at fault for anything. I had to recover somehow, so I did what first came to mind, talk ****. So after losing my voice (metaphorically) by johning about the legitness of the set/talking ****, and going back and forth on who should have actually gotten 3rd place Chris decided to make it a tie.

Listen, I don't want any beef with any smasher. People say things they don't mean out of anger sometimes, and while I wasn't throwing my controller across the room or screaming/hitting myself, I was still angry.

So for now, you get the 3rd spot on the PR. And while the angry me of Saturday feels that you don't deserve it, the usual me, the one that people recognize feels that you do.

So, this is me, the usual me, the not angry me, apologizing for the way I acted for most of Saturday night. I know that just an apology can't make things all-better, especially after all you've done for me and the rest of AZ, but it's sincere, and it's all I can do right now.

RainissoLink

Smash Cadet
1. Kiraflax (Pit/Rob) Good **** on winning

2. Darklink (Falco, Snake) Thanks for the rigged brackets, bro. hehe

3. Bloodhawk (Marth) We never got to play! Next time, next time

4. Duff0 (Fox, Marth) Good job on being a douche bag to me

5. Silly Kyle (Peach) Fun friendlies, man. I think I can play vs Peach better now lol

5. Hadesblade (Yoshi) We all know what happened.

7. Justin Kamikaze (Metaknight/Snake) good stuff

7. Darkshifter (DDD, Metaknight) hey bryce we didn't do ANYTHING this tourney.... next timee

9. Derp (Luigi) Your wiimote sucks and works on batteries. fail, also I hate SDing in teams lol, but i was so bored and careless

?. AZ Herro (Metaknight, Diddy) <- is a ******

?. Jane (Olimar) ggs

?. Wolfwood (Kirby) who?

?. Burt (Snake) Great games, burt. Thanks for the 10 bucks, :p I always have a blast with you and speed

?. Rain (Didn't play lol) Good **** on beating arnone to not get last then forfiet matches

?. EZ Mac (Kirby) SICK

?. Arnone (Metaknight, PK Trainer) Dude, your Zubat < mine

?. Swoops (ganondorf) Nice talkin to ya, sorry for totally ******* you guys out of the set up but... Melee!

?. Tommy (Captain Falcon) Great games

?. Real AI (falco, DDD) I wish we got to talk more this tourney. Good to see you again, regarldess

?. Lonewolf (Metaknight/Marth) ilu2

Axe- I love playing you! Next time I'm gonna be able to beat you lol

Wes- Thanks for the 5 bucks, but we both need to improve badly ;o

Mysterious mexican guy with glasses who shows up and plays Mewtwo- ggs

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Chris for allowing the melee set ups, your so chill. I need to rematch your jiggly lol.

Rain you suck, im gettin my five bucks back next tournament. We need to play more, so we can beat Axe.

Which is a perfect transition to my Axe shout out, youre such a beast and ive never had a normal friendly with you. Good **** discovering a new spike with pikachu (stupid hacker).

Tai playing friendlies with you was so fun, your marths sword is soo long (insert yo mama joke here), i cant approach you! Lol fun to play you someday i will learn how to get back from the ledge and youre screwed.

Mewtwo main: your mario and mewtwo are so beast, get at you lol. Good job fun friendlies.

Silly Kyle your peach is so sexy, we must play more. OH and by sexy i mean shes a ****, and by play more i mean **** her ***** ***. But just cause i hate her doesnt mean i dont <3 you. sorry for originally not giving you a shout out man, its cause of brawl

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
1. Kiraflax (Pit/Rob)
2. Darklink (Falco, Snake) can i get rigged brackets like rain next time too?
3. Bloodhawk (Marth) why marth all the sudden?
4. Duff0 (Fox, Marth) SIDE BEEEEEEEE
5. Silly Kyle (Peach)
5. Hadesblade (Yoshi) dont act like it didnt happen
7. Justin Kamikaze (Metaknight/Snake)
7. Darkshifter (DDD, Metaknight)
9. Derp (Luigi)
?. AZ Herro (Metaknight, Diddy) AZ herro? you chinese?
?. Jane (Olimar)
?. Wolfwood (Kirby)
?. Burt (Snake)
?. Rain (Didn't play lol) suck less
?. EZ Mac (Kirby)
?. Swoops (ganondorf)
?. Real AI (falco, DDD)
?. Lonewolf (Metaknight/Marth) suck less ******

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Good job to everybody at this tourney

Especially to Silly Kyle and Hades you guys got the best of me and deserved your wins. I had my guard down in our matches and you guys took advantage of it. For some reason I don't take people serious when I play them and it really shows compared to when I do.

You have all improved so much and its awesome while I have kinda slacked off and it greatly shows.

I also have to say that I'm quitting tournaments for now but I'll still try to make them to just play friendlies and such. This also had to do with what Duff said above sometimes this game gets to me and I become so bitter but I just try not to show it only because I have my games when where I can do so good and play so smart like when I played against Atomsk I guess it was just like I wanted to show that I'm good or when I played against Chris last Atomic Comics tourney I really tried hard against his other characters. Than I play really laid back and comfortable and end of losing to people that I know I shouldn't lose to but its my fault for slacking against somebody who wants to win so much more and play on the top of their game.

I'll still be around because I love all you guys. If anybody wants to talk or anything just message me on AIM or ask for my number.

Peace&Love

JK

AZ HERO

Smash Rookie
1. Kiraflax (Pit/Rob) Stay black.
2. Darklink (Falco, Snake) Get some diddy lessons from DK SPEED DK.
3. Bloodhawk (Marth) Team capes and swords rocks
4. Duff0 (Fox, Marth) Thank you for showing me that stuff.
5. Silly Kyle (Peach) Peach is top tier.
5. Hadesblade (Yoshi) I'm happy your back
7. Justin Kamikaze (Metaknight/Snake) Whats up Justin lol
7. Darkshifter (DDD, Metaknight) Get better
9. Derp (Luigi) Ness dittos are so fun....BEST NESS IN THE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
?. AZ Herro (Metaknight, Diddy) Your soooooo sickkkkkk
?. Jane (Olimar) Big Momma. lol your my favorite brawler
?. Wolfwood (Kirby) AZ HERO?
?. Burt (Snake) love you baby
?. Rain (Didn't play lol) noob....
?. EZ Mac (Kirby) metaknight the bess?
?. Arnone (Metaknight, PK Trainer) PT=****
?. Swoops (ganondorf) ssf4 is so legit
?. Tommy (Captain Falcon) best friends forever
?. Real AI (falco, DDD) noob...
?. Lonewolf (Metaknight/Marth) Get out of here Grandpa

Jane

Smash Hero
1. Kiraflax (Pit/Rob) good ****. im still loling about the whole step sister thing xD ITS OK YOURE NOT BLOOD RELATED

2. Darklink (Falco, Snake) i love you bitch. i really need to learn how to fight against diddy cuz you ***** me extra hard :p

3. Bloodhawk (Marth) thanks ^___^ i definitely felt my improvement. movin on up baby! also dont stress buddy, we're all brosephinas here :>

4. Duff0 (Fox, Marth) haha you amaze me with how smart you are for a 23 year old. both in smash and in real life. :D and as always, **** martha, fox all the way, p
ussy

5. Silly Kyle (Peach) remember when i said youre the best gay person ever? well im sorry but tai reminded me that freddy mercury is my all time favorite fag, but youre still a very honorable number 2 :D hahaha <333

5. Hadesblade (Yoshi) youre so quiet! but still your yoshi is seriously boner-inducing

7. Justin Kamikaze (Metaknight/Snake) i love you :] dont get sad get glad! oh and also, even though you were sandbagging that one match, beating you made me feel soo good. i felt like i was actually paying attention to what you were doing and all that. even though i f
ucked up like 40% of my pivot grabs and rolled accidentally. im working on that and next time my pivots will be on point. youre one of my biggest inspirations :3

7. Darkshifter (DDD, Metaknight) bryceee! haha since the first time i met you at grand challenge, i knew eventually we would be tight. <33333

9. Derp (Luigi) dude, friendlies with you are so fun and laid back. the whole time we're just having a good time lulzing at whats happening. also G EFFIN Gs on you know what <33

?. AZ Herro (Metaknight, Diddy) ahahah, youre too funny daddy. i enjoy your black company very much :D

?. Jane (Olimar) im so glad i see improvement in you :] KEEP GOING <333333333

?. Wolfwood (Kirby) who?

?. Burt (Snake) friendlies with you is fun man, your snake is very fun to play

?. Rain (Didn't play lol) this niiggaaa

?. EZ Mac (Kirby) cool! i hope you stick to kirby, we need as much diversity as we can get!

?. Arnone (Metaknight, PK Trainer) sticking to PT will be very hard, hes a hard character to play well, but if you do, i will have much respect for you

?. Swoops (ganondorf) my god, i *** everytime i see your ganon in action. like i soil myself silly.

?. Tommy (Captain Falcon) hahah fuckin tommy always pasin out n shit. i love you <33

?. Real AI (falco, DDD) youre cool bro. i want to play you way more so i can learn the match up. and we need to ball up son! also where your hot girlfriend at? haha

?. Lonewolf (Metaknight/Marth) haha next time i wont get so ***** by the nado spam :p

AXE: i love you<33333333

TAI: i love you<33333333

YARD: no mames weiiii

one more thing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUBwjyhRweQ

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
1. Kiraflax (Pit/Rob): good stuff man! you wrecked my *** in pools but ima get you soon ;) gj
2. Darklink (MK, MK, MK, and MK)
3. Bloodhawk (Marth) nice job on 3rd! too cool of dude and man vs food is beast!
4. Duff0 (Fox, Marth) no more suicides!!! haha good ****
5. Silly Kyle (Peach): ooooooooooomg sooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuch beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeter... haha we need to play more than once
5. Hadesblade (Yoshi) bout time your *** is back. haha good stuff
7. Justin Kamikaze (Metaknight/Snake) don't leave early
7. Darkshifter (DDD, Wario, MK) get better!!!
9. Derp (Luigi) raaaaaaaaaaaaaape :) bowser too good
?. DKspeedDK (Metaknight, Diddy) you better yet so we can team?
?. Jane (Olimar): white widdow nukka!
?. Wolfwood (Kirby)
?. Burt (Snake): your gfs hawt ;)
?. Rain (Didn't play lol)
?. EZ Mac (Kirby)
?. Swoops (ganondorf): always effin beastly. good stuff :)
?. Real AI (falco, DDD)
?. Lonewolf (Metaknight/Marth)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
1. Kiraflax- black man. nice getting 1st though

2. Darklink- thanks for hosting, and thanks for letting me crash on your bed for who know how long this time. Also, just so everyone knows, your Luigi lost to me, and I knee'd it twice, one of which was for the game wining kill.

3. Bloodhawk- our high falcon matches were great, from what I can barely remember of them.

4. Duff0- We finally got to enjoy our meal at carl's jr. we will go again.

5. Silly Kyle- good luck getting past 5th

5. Hadesblade- i don't even know what to say to you.

7. Justin Kamikaze- friendlies? :(

7. Darkshifter- thank you for driving so many of us to carl's jr. in your truck, you are too good. Also, I think you pocketed my purple lighter. I liked that lighter.....

9. Derp- don't know what to say to you either.

?. AZ Hero- If we must.

?. Jane-I'm pretty sure whatever the hell that was that I :bandit:'d from that J, f***ed me up, I kinda liked it. I love you. And Swellow is awesome.

?. Wolfwood- didn't play you

?. Burt- I'll get revenge if I care enough.

?. Rain- Melee was fun I guess.

?. EZ Mac- I kind of remember playing you, I remember our matches being cut short due to the sudden start of bracket.

?. Arnone- I kinda ****ed up your Pokemon Trainer.

?. Swoops- No SSF4, or TvC? :(

?. Real AI- I don't think we got to play, from what I remember we almost did.

?. Lonewolf - sup ***?

Jeff, Tai- I don't know why I didn't play either of you in Melee, wtf?

Aves- gg's

Guys with Aves- gg's

After reading Justin's post, I realized what the word is for how I feel about both smash games. Bitterness. For as long as I've been playing both games, for the amount of work I've put in playing both games has seemed almost sort of a waste of time. Don't get me wrong I've enjoyed every part of the smash community and culture online and IRL. But my tourney results pretty much average less then mediocre. Also, before any of you say "Tommy, you enter tourneys high, and as Falcon...." I place exactly the same as if I was still using Snake. I'm not sure I can say I really am better when I am high, it really seems like it doesn't matter. I do try in my tourney matches, I would never not try after putting my money in towards the pot. But looking at the results tourney after tourney in both games, I feel like I'm on this plateu that never ends. It affects how much I enjoy playing Smash now too. In all honesty the only time's I feel like I'm enjoying myself playing are when I'm high, playing High Falcon, and not playing Kyle. Seriously, I'm not saying that to be funny, as much as I love Kyle and am proud of him, how fast he got so good at both games in a matter of 10 months honestly disgusts me. Where I Kyle is at is really where I feel I should be at. Not to take anything away from you Kyle, you know I love you, this is just how I'm feeling right now. <3 Also Inb4startdrivingsoyoucansmashmoar. I've had a very slow rate of progression of the years according to a couple of smashers, but I really don't feel like I have improved, especially after looking at results. This is just how I feel right now. You can PM or message me on AIM regarding any of this portion of the shoutout. Love everyone <3

tl;dr suck my dick

I also seem to recall a certain zero of the duff variety telling me he would help me at this last tourney......that didn't happen......

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Duffy. I'm really happy man.

When I came home and saw your reply, I was so relieved. I tried to bring up the situation as nice and non-aggressive as possible, cause you worried me man. I didn't want you to become bitter for something so small and insignificant as one spot on a Power Ranking. You were one of the first AZ guys I really clicked with. You were always so chill to me. To hear you say things like "I don't deserve my wins." and "I'm not that good." really rubbed me the wrong way cause it's definitely not true. Especially after all the bones I've thrown you guys regarding drives to places without charging gas, etc. I understand your position and you're only human (and a little young and stupid maybe despite how smart/old looking you are). I accept your apology whole heatedly. Just don't be a ***** again or I'll have to smack you. Xp

To tell you the truth, first set in winners, I was high and got straight up outplayed hard. When I came down from my high and came back in losers after all those sets, I was determined to do much better. I really did get lucky last game with that gimp, otherwise I probably would have lost. The suicide helped a ton too, but I still think regardless of that, that last stock battle would have been a showdown of epic proportions. I have to stop underestimating people and treat them as equals. That's one of my big problems. You really showed me you got "Stuff by Duff" and you are no longer just, "Duff0" in bracket. It's about ****ing time too cause I always knew you could play much better than you were. Good job bringing it this season. :3

I think this whole incident was just the sparks of a rivalry that will no doubt boost us to new levels if we keep gunning to beat each other. It just surfaced a little rough around the edges. I was actually going to propose something to you before the little incident at IHOP when I got there, but due to recent findings, found I was too upset that you thought of me in that ill light. That's the past now and I'm glad.

Since Justin isn't going to be playing for a while, I wanted to know if you wanted to be static partners from now on and work towards ****** hardcore. I feel we have some chemistry that just needs some kinks worked out and I love your Fox in doubles. I feel we can make a solid team. You wanna do this? :3

Also Justin. I love you man. I'll have to get LoL and play with you guys. :3

hadesblade

Smash Lord
1. Kiraflax (Pit/Rob)- Good **** on first. Our games were so close, I'm suprised how well I did after being gone for so long.
2. Darklink (Falco, Snake)- Nice tourney as always, host another soon xD.
3. Bloodhawk (Marth)- gg's in friendlies, it sucks we didn't get to play in pools.
4. Duff0 (Fox, Marth)- gg's, I want to play your fox sometime.
5. Silly Kyle (Peach)- We didn't get to play our $1 mm.
5. Hadesblade (Yoshi)- Wtf where you been?
7. Justin Kamikaze (Metaknight/Snake)- gg's dont quit brawl, your a really smart player, you just need to... play? xD
7. Darkshifter (DDD, Metaknight)- Thanks for driving me back from Carls Jr. after the made me ride in the trunk.
9. Derp (Luigi)- gg's, I think once you get past your plateau(how do you spell that?) you will improve at a really fast rate. I just don't know how to help you get past it. Every smasher hits one at some point.
?. AZ Herro (Metaknight, Diddy)- Who are you and why were you acting like we knew eachother? <3
?. Jane (Olimar)
?. Wolfwood (Kirby)
?. Burt (Snake)
?. Rain (Didn't play lol)- Play brawl
?. EZ Mac (Kirby)- gg's
?. Arnone (Metaknight, PK Trainer)- doubles was fun, we came so close to beating some good teams.
?. Swoops (ganondorf)
?. Tommy (Captain Falcon)- high falcon too good. Grab release knee is ****.
?. Real AI (falco, DDD)
?. Lonewolf (Metaknight/Marth)- ty for going mk and not marth xD

You guys play LoL? I been thinking about trying it out, but all the hon players that play/played it say hon's better and I didn't think I'd have anyone to play LoL with. I'd love to try it out with you guys though if you don't mind having someone that's not very good on your team xD.

Duff0

Smash Ace
Kiraflax - thanks for teaming with me lol. its not chriss friday nights without you
Darklink - thanks for playing with me and not switching to your secondaries oh wait you did jerk. chriss friday nights =]
Bloodhawk - Team Furry will make an appearance next tournament, sir
Silly Kyle - haha i love you man its fun talking to you about potentially gay smashers and such
Hadesblade - good games nice to have you back man haha. next time ill play a friendly or two fox vs yoshi alright?
Justin Kamikaze - dont give up man! you just have to unrust, and stay unrusty
Darkshifter - bryce
Derp - talking to you sunday night made me realize what a douchebag i was being all weekend. thanks
AZ Herro - your welcome, sir
Jane - jane your so chill haha let me pump your shoes up next time i see you
Burt - ggs ha your dancing is sooo funny
Rain - sorry for being such a douchebag lol but you had it coming after being sooo cocky online
Swoops - SIDE B!! SIDE B!!!!!!
Tommy - i told you to remind me! man. that and you fell asleep =[. carls jr ***** hard, btw
Real AI - i never gave you advice 1 on 1 but i saw you listening to me talk to speed so i guess thats close enough, right?
Lonewolf - cant underestimate anyone, can you?

RainissoLink

Smash Cadet
How have I been cocky at all? Everything I say is pretty much a joke, I know I'm not great in either game, it's just fun to see you guys get riled up

You take everything so seriously :l

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
this is AZ son, everything is serious.

Our Reactions are serious. Our Risks are serious. Our **** is serious. Our Rage is Serious.

AZ Seriousness.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
it would be great to get a 5th R in there. and then the next tourney should be called "The 5 R's of AZ: Reaction, Risk, ****, Rage and _____"

One thing before my shoutouts

I support everyone in this state pretty much equally, mostly the underdog though, or support the person who is losing to get the third game in.
I don't really care who wins, as long as they play their best really. So for the most part I'll cheer on whoever is closer to me that is playing.

Now if someone listens to me and does well, I get happy (Bloodhawk winning 3 games in a row on yoshi's island)

Also for low ranked or unranked players. If you guys are serious about this game, and since it is summer, I welcome anyone over for SERIOUS training and theorycrafting.

but you have to accept some things

1. You have to be willing to take critisism, and do you best to apply what I teach. I am like ten times better than you, so don't get stubborn or mad when I constantly correct you
2. The better the character you pick, the more I can help you
3. Listen to what I say and you'll win more. Simple.

Shoutouts

1. Kiraflax (Pit/Rob) Our random character sets in grand finals was fun. I wanted to show you that winning is NOT better than sex lol
2. Darklink (Falco, Snake) My next goal is to win with a B (Old tier) character
3. Bloodhawk (Marth) Good job, yoshi's island FTW
4. Duff0 (Fox, Marth) Chris' friday nights!!!
5. Silly Kyle (Peach) You are getting way too good.
5. Hadesblade (Yoshi) I believed in you
7. Justin Kamikaze (Metaknight/Snake) Lets play and relax sometime
7. Darkshifter (DDD, Metaknight) I love you
9. Derp (Luigi) Come over when its not a tournament
?. AZ Herro (Metaknight, Diddy) You will never be number 1
?. Jane (Olimar) You are the funniest smasher lol
?. Wolfwood (Kirby) Thanks for coming, hope to see you again
?. Burt (Snake) - halbert!!! hahahaha
?. Rain (Didn't play lol) - Pimp status, melee MM?
?. EZ Mac (Kirby) thanks for coming down!! we should train
?. Arnone (Metaknight, PK Trainer) Good job especially in teams
?. Swoops (ganondorf) You are my hero
?. Tommy (Captain Falcon) Guarantee.
?. Real AI (falco, DDD) Come over when its not a tournament so we can play some sports
?. Lonewolf (Metaknight/Marth) Get off my color scrub

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Kiraflax (Pit/Rob) – Good job getting first! I loved your Peach in Grand Finals lulz. I hope next time I will get the chance to beat you and finally show you that I mean serious business. Your ROB/Pit are going to be in for a world of pain very soon. <3 Let’s play on Wifi sometime (even though it’s kinda stupid at times).

Darklink (Falco, Snake) – No more sandbagging in Grand Finals!! You should’ve 3-0’d Kira as fast as you could because you’re amazing like that. I really want to come over to your house this summer and practice with you hardcore!! I want you to give me the best advice you could give and some awesome experience from one of the best in the country.

Bloodhawk (Marth)
– OMG!! I absolutely hate Marth even more now!! Haha. I wish I wouldn’t have SD’d our first match… and I wish I had more bud that weekend too!! Haha, I think I would’ve played better, but no johns. Good stuff. I’m going to make sure next time I beat you!! Our rivalry is pretty intense now. Please come down to Tucson sometime soon and play some Melee with Chris and I!! MaryJ will definitely pay a visit too. ;)

Duff0 (Fox, Marth) – You’re such a silly b****! I love you and I hope we get the chance to fight next time I see you. I really enjoy our conversations and you have a great sense of humor. Keep up the amazing work and I will make sure you stop outplacing me by one spot every tourney, you b*****d!!!

Silly Kyle (Peach) – Ugh!! Learn the Marth matchup, pronto. And play smarter/faster. <3

Hadesblade (Yoshi) – Lulz, sorry we didn’t get to play our $1 money match. Also, lulz for the bomb kill in teams. You gotta love Peach. <3

Justin Kamikaze (Metaknight/Snake) – Justin, I think you’re an amazing player who is especially talented at teams. I truly wish you the best in smash and hope that you break past this plateau you’re at. Also, please keep a positive mindset. When you told me you said you thought I was going to win right before our match, you pretty much sealed the deal on your loss. You expected to lose and as a self fulfilling prophecy, you had a losing mindset and lost the match. I took advantage of that and played hard to win.

Darkshifter (DDD, Metaknight) – Let’s have a bad bromance <3 We totes need to fight more than once next time. You’re one of my favorite smashers!! Keep working hard and good job for making it back on the Power Rankings.

Derp (Luigi) – I know you can get better. Remember the advice people give you and try to incorporate it as best as possible. Watch videos, practice stuff in training mode, and continually think about the game and ways to improve. You have the mind for smash, don’t ever doubt that.

AZ Herro (Metaknight, Diddy) – Haha. You’re ridiculous. MK is a lame choice. Diddy is where it’s at.

Jane (Olimar)
– White widow! I’m such a good guesser. You keep getting better! I’m quite impressed. Thanks for being such a cool dude and can’t wait to chill with you more during the summer.

Wolfwood (Kirby)
– Nice Kirby. Keep practicing and I know you can do some damage one of these days.

Burt (Snake) – I’m proud of your Snake, it’s definitely getting better. Keep playing, watch videos, and think smart. Good spacing is essential, as well as MINE games

Rain (MK/Link) – You’re pretty ridiculous and hilarious. I’m glad I can give you good Peach experience. I think you’re a decent smasher that has plenty of potential. Keep working hard and it will eventually pay off

EZ Mac (Kirby) – Glad to finally meet you in person after seeing you on the boards! Our matches were fun and I was surprised I got a 3 stock the second match lol. I think you will be more prepared next time we fight.

Arnone (Metaknight, PK Trainer)
– Haha, the jab lock on Pictochat was amazing!! Lulz, PK Trainer is the way to go! F*** MK!!

Swoops (ganondorf)
– Your Ganon is so effing good!! Sorry I play so campy against him lol. I learned from our tournament set from the past and the many friendlies how to finally fight this matchup… like a cheap b**** lol. You’re amazing and very smart.

Tommy (Captain Falcon)
– We need to find a way to get past your plateau. It’s very important.

Real AI (falco, DDD, Wario)
– I got pretty lucky with the beamsword on match 3. I was totally surprised by the Wario character change, but I caught on in the second match and was able to take the upperhand (plus a beamsword) on my CP. I guess that’s karma for the $10 that should’ve been mine!!!

Lonewolf (Metaknight/Marth) – I’m glad I beat you in teams. :)

AXE (Pikachu/Falco/Peach
) – Jeff!!! I love you and think you’re one of the best smashers ever!! I’m so glad to have met you and to have the opportunity to smash with you. I have learned a lot from you and playing you is such a rush. Thanks for the amazing compliments and I can’t wait til we can smash again.

TAI (Marth)
– Yes homo! Please have my children. I love whenever we get the chance to smash together. You’re such a funny guy and I enjoy your sense of humor. I also think you’re extremely intelligent. However, it is my goal to become better than you and top 5 in AZ for Melee too lol

Wes (Luigi) – you c***! You didn’t even acknowledge me in your shoutouts! Eat a d***!! Lol

Aves (Peach) – I had a good time playing Peach dittos with you. I hope you were able to learn a thing or two after playing me. :)

Jane

Smash Hero
haha i love how you even gave the melee players characters next to their names :p too good!

apple pipes ftw :>

AXE 09

Smash Master
Hey everyone!

I mostly wanna thank everybody who gave me a shoutout :) I love you all so much.

I'm gonna say this to every Melee/brawl player that was at the tourney:

When I'm with you guys... I really feel like I'm at home. I haven't really talked to anyone about this before, but... I can't be myself when I'm at home. It's so rare that I can be myself, mostly because my family wants me to be this "successful man". I guess I just don't have the heart to tell them that all I really want to do is smash. Around my family, I'm always this serious guy and they really have no idea how deeply I love playing this game with everyone. Smashers (both brawl and Melee players) make me feel so much more at home than any of my family members or any of my non-smash related friends.

Basically... I guess I just want to thank all of you for always making me so happy. I feel like you guys are my "true" family, even if I don't get to see you guys that often.

Sorry for sounding all sensitive and whatnot lol. I've just been thinking a lot lately.

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Silly Kyle-
Wes (Luigi) – you c***! You didn’t even acknowledge me in your shoutouts! Eat a d***!! Lol

Fixed this horrendous error ^^

edit: Lol how do you do partial quotes i hate these stupid forum things i never know how to do anything.

Top Bottom