• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents "Summertime" Tempe, Arizona. May 15th RESULTS

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
1. Kiraflax (Pit/Rob) - Didn't get to really talk to you this time but at least play n trade was chill
2. Darklink (Falco, Snake) yeah bro for sure. just let me know when. pm me for my number if you want. chris look at my shoutout by my name and then pm me so i can figure out my real place so i can post results on the kirby boards to try and start getting ranked. (eventhough i suck at the moment)
3. Bloodhawk (Marth) thanks man. i wanted the match on japes so bad! hopefully next time i will take it. and thanks again for all of the advice.
4. Duff0 (Fox, Marth) - didn't really talk to you, that i remember....
5. Silly Kyle (Peach) - i will definitely be ready next time. and that peach is freaking ridiculous! i had no idea what to do but now i have a better idea.
5. Hadesblade (Yoshi) - way to **** my kirby in singles lol. and don't worry i won't let real a.i. leave you in the trunk because i've got your back haha.
7. Justin Kamikaze (Metaknight/Snake) - burt (snake) & eazy mac (kirby) vs blood hawk (snake) & justin kamikaze (mk) in friendlys = burt and easy mac 4 stock :0 haha but from what i can tell you're pretty chill
7. Darkshifter (DDD, Metaknight) - PURPLE KUSH BRO! next time lets buy some weed at the jack in the box from some shifty *** business man
9. Derp (Luigi) - luigi = bad @$$ main. and come on full beard at 13????
?. AZ Herro (Metaknight, Diddy) - f*** DK SPEED DK, Glendale has AZ HERO
?. Jane (Olimar) - even though you don't know what it is, you suffered from the real-easy combo. explain it later ha
?. Wolfwood (Kirby) - definitely did not place higher than me, and he left early during tourney...... by the way i'm the best az kirby main ha. but you're pretty chill. dittos rematch?
?. Burt (Snake) - DEVESTATION????
?. Rain (Didn't play lol) - not higher than me since i got a 2-0 (sike) thanks for the DQ free match though haha. you should have just ***** with link!
?. EZ Mac (Kirby) - needs to be higher in this list for sure. especially since he's the best kirby main in az. haha......so with torgo (wolfwood) and rain dropping to where they should be that makes me in the 12th place if there weren't any ties above me for places.
?. Arnone (Metaknight, PK Trainer) - ARNONE & HADES FOR THE WIN!!!
?. Swoops (ganondorf) - didn't get to play you or talk to you. but you main gannon so you're the best in az
?. Tommy (Captain Falcon) - that high falcon was legit. and we need to finish that 2nd match. i was gonna win for sure though! unless you wear the helmet, then falcon 900000000 stocks every character at once because he's top tier in the SSSSS rank
?. Real AI (falco, DDD) - DEVESTATION???? Real-Easy combo on Jane!!!!! I'm gonna post the real-easy combo tutorial soon.
?. Lonewolf (Metaknight/Marth) - time out burt again for the win because you're the best meta knight. haha

- AZ LEGACY -

Top Bottom