• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Renegade Presents: VBrawl/BBrawl 6/26, Indianapolis Indiana

Count

Smash Champion
Original thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=272519

Notify me of any necessary character additions/changes.

Brawl Singles:

1. Ally :popo:/:metaknight: $105
2. Krystedez :wario: $48
3. Judge :metaknight: $30
4. L Cancel :olimar: $18
5. Count :diddy: $10
5. Renegade :snake:/:ike: $10
7. Judo :shiek:
7. Kel :metaknight:
9. Smash64 :ness2:
9. Asdioh :fox:/:kirby2:
9. JoshKip :sonic:
9. clowsui :falco:
13. KassandraNova :metaknight:
13. RogueBlades :sonic:
13. Demo :dk2:/:lucario:
13. Sorasin :falco:

Had to leave early..had 2nd or 3rd seed in pools: Avarice :diddy:

Drowned in pools:
Calebyte :mario2:
Composer :samus2:/:wario:
Thinkaman :jigglypuff:
Triforce :link2:
Sovereign :marth:/:metaknight:
LoZ :dedede:/:toonlink:

Brawl Doubles:
1. Ally and Judge
2. Krystedez and Renegade
3. Kel and Count
4. L cancel and Smash64
5. Avarice and Composer
5. Thinkaman and Demp
7. Eric and Ryu
7. Sovereign and Sorasin

Bbrawl singles $50 pot bonus..top 3 paid out..don't know exact figuers
1. Ally :snake:
2. Renegade :ike:/:snake:/:link2:
3. Count :diddy:
4. Krystedez :wario:
5. Avarice :diddy:
5. L Cancel :olimar:
7. Judge :metaknight:/:gw:/:wario:
7. Sovereign :ganondorf:
9. Composer :samus2:
9. Thinkaman :jigglypuff:
9. Beast ?
9. Demp :dk2:
13. Calebyte :mario2:
13. Clowsui :falco:

Bbrawl doubles
1. Ally and Renegade
2. Judge and L Cancel
3. Count and Krystedez
4. Sovereign and Thinkaman

I don't remember the last two bbrawl teams...the bracket got deleted. Chi/somebody please fill me in. My apologies.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'll try my very very hardest to have videos uploaded sometime during the week, WITH commentary.

Thanks for the great tournament guys, I can hardly wait to see you all again, and if not, well, we'll see eachother sometime in the future.

Shoutsouts and whatnot later mebbee? Im totally delierious now 15+ hours of brawl is just fraken redunkulous.

LUDA!?

~out

clowsui

Smash Legend
**** Diddy Kong...just kiddin'. Gotta practice and get better!
Can't believe I had to play Kel WB R1 :( :(
Will be teaching Smash64 the Sheik v. Ness MU.
My Marf blows dix.
Dislike BBrawl. Maybe I just need more practice with it.
Last two teams were...I forget LOL
Shoutouts later.

clowsui

Smash Legend
that's a 65:35 in sheik's favor...that's not "tough" that's near hard counter

ness has no reliable way of escaping the fact that sheik zones him really hard with forward tilt on the ground and back air aerially

her upwards aerial acceleration also rivals ness' esp. on her double jump + her first jump height isn't bad so forward air, neutral air and back air hit ness pretty hard

needles gimp ness in the worst of ways...forces ness to go high w/ horizontal needles which means an easy chainhog for sheik most of the time, unless the ness is highly skilled at recovery or setting up his recovery. if ness doesn't go high then sheik can throw her diagonal needles for an easy gimp

sheik also has a GR -> fair on ness

ness really just has to capitalize on sheik's vulnerability to juggle traps and work the ledge trap really hard

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Good Ish Renegade, Judge....

Smash 64 step it up... We gotta do some training together pimp...since I will be absent for a while...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Shoutins:

1. Ally :popo:/:metaknight: $105 - interesting hair
2. Krystedez :wario: $48 - interesting hair... lol, you seem like a pretty cool guy, I'll actually get in a match with you next time
3. Judge :metaknight: $30 - meta kniiiight
4. L Cancel :olimar: $18 - olimaaaaar
5. Count :diddy: $10 - diddy koooong... I wish I had played you lol
5. Renegade :snake:/:ike: $10 - that's a pretty interesting Snake, glad I finally got to play you. It won't be so easy next time though. Thanks for the tourney :D
7. Judo :shiek: - lol Kirby vs Sheik
7. Kel :metaknight: - I'll get you next time :)
9. Smash64 :ness2: - yay Ness
9. Asdioh :fox:/:kirby2: - yay Fox and Kirby
9. JoshKip :sonic: - AHM SAHNIK, SAHNIK DA HEJHOG.
9. clowsui :falco: - YOU'RE LUCKY YOU DIDN'T MEET ME IN BRACKETS PUNK
13. KassandraNova :metaknight: - you're a girl that plays Metaknight
13. RogueBlades :sonic: - lol Sonic
13. Demo :dk2:/:lucario: - I didn't meet you, but yay DK
13. Sorasin :falco: - nice Falco, keep improving dewd

Calebyte - hi man...heard you like Mario
Composer - did not play you
Thinkaman - Jigglypuff is scary.. luckily you did Falcon dittos with me XD
Triforce - didn't play you, but your Link looked good
Sovereign - you didn't use ZSS against me... you probably should have though, she's tough
LoZ - Toon Link is cool

edit:

salty?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Any chance you can do the main event (regular Brawl) BEFORE the side events next time please? I would have liked to leave earlier :[

clowsui

Smash Legend
@Asdioh

Count and I take full responsibility for that. At the very least I take responsibility. He and I were skeptical of the scheduling but since Ren originally wanted this to be a BBrawl tournament and he was the one who provided the venue we gave him the benefit of the doubt.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
This was a really fun tourney!

I just got home so I'm a bit tired. I'll post my full shout-outs in a bit! <3

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
How are you guys letting a wifi Wario come and **** you guys up so easily?

It's a wifi player!

<3 Krystedez though

solecalibur

Smash Master
I'll try my very very hardest to have videos uploaded sometime during the week, WITH commentary.

Thanks for the great tournament guys, I can hardly wait to see you all again, and if not, well, we'll see eachother sometime in the future.

Shoutsouts and whatnot later mebbee? Im totally delierious now 15+ hours of brawl is just fraken redunkulous.

LUDA!?

~out
Youtube channel?

btw why so much hate for the "wifi wario"

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Krys's wario is very very good. he's definitely one of the most underrated players out there. Don't sleep on him!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Maybe I should go hardcore wifi all time again. This is getting rediculous being known as wifi wario even though I don't even play it that much anymorez.

...NAAAAAAAAAAAH

Anyways. No. The videos will be hosted by Clowsui somewhere I think. I haven't a clue the details yet, I just know I need to get these FREAKING VIDEOS SMALLER AHHHHHHHHHH!

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
L_cancel we could say the exact same thing about you. Nice at beating Count, Ren, and IIRC Kel in pools.

Asdioh, I didn't get a shoutout even though I didn't talk to you or play you at all? :x

Clowsui and I interviewed Judge and Count at this. The videos can be found at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ForwardSmash
I also think matches with commentary will be uploaded there as well.

@Krys, yeah I read in the MLG Columbus Results thread and xyro said, "some wi-fi wario beat DEHF," and I was thinking, lol you haven't played wi-fi in months I don't think. Nice job beating like...everyone though!
(except ally)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
1. Ally :popo:/:metaknight: :falcon:

**** it Ally, you stupid counterpicker! You were just using that secret spy to ban metaknight as an excuse to counterpick my wario, weren't you?! First Craptain Falcon in Winner's Round 3, and then freaking MK all the way, playing like a snake. Well, you best watch out, because NO Metaknight so far has gone without me getting revenge upon them later! Also, NO FINAL DESTINATION 4 UUUUUUU!!!!

...THAT MEANS YOU TOO M2K! You guys are both freaking robots now, and I'm bringing my wrench and screw driver! >=)

...oh btw thank you for the "serious friendly" or whatever you wanna call it. I really am glad to have played your snake finally a full set outside of pools the whole time. Your strategy really emulates well over to Metaknight!

2. Krystedez :wario:

Suck your gut in, and quit losing to ... stuff... That... well.. works! DO THE UMPOSSIBLE! Now quit talking to yourself! Now? YES NOW!

3. Judge :metaknight:

Holy crap dude you were beastin' in doubles. Good games singles as well. It was nice seeing you again, you're a cool guy and great player.

4. L Cancel :olimar:

Man, good **** taking on the competition without a bead of sweat. You're doing really awesome, I think you might be basically one of our best Olis, if not the best I've played and had the pleasure to watch play so far. MW is really in need of some epic olimars and I think you might be the one. Ggs man, nice seeing you again.

5. Count :diddy:

Holy crap. Close. Freaking. Matches. OF ALL TIME! We play so much every bracket now it's rediculous. I'm sorry I failed you in BBrawl. You're right that I let things get to me too fast. I think the stigma of a "new" but not really "NEW NEW" game kinda made me nervous or something. We're still a good team I think. I wish we could play in a BIIIIG doubles event, that'd be awesome. Ggs man, see ya again hopefully sometime.

5. Renegade :snake:/:ike:

FUDGE YOUR Balanced IKE. FUDGE IT THE DEPTHS OF CHOCOLATY HELL!

Oh and thanks for not meeting me in bracket. And thanks for hosting the tourney.

7. Judo :shiek:

Pool match was tight, just like last time we played. You're still a great player, I just think by second game I've adapted to Shiek to where I don't get as scared. You're **** whip skills amaze me though, and I love your mixups. I will be honest though that this time I think you were a little more predictable than last. That's it. Otherwise you're still a pro shiek and I will think nothing less than that! Ggs.

7. Kel :metaknight:

Good games man. I hope we can meet again sometime in another tourney. Maybe not so soon in bracket, huh?

9. Smash64 :ness2:

It was fun playing your ness, you're a beast on Brinstar, I was afraid you were gunna go all Shaky on my *** (no pun intended as well as no homo). It was great seeing you again and ggs.

9. Asdioh :fox:/:kirby2:

I remember you, I don't remember if we played, guess not. I will definitely hit you up for some matches next time. And thanks!

9. JoshKip :sonic:

Heh. Nice seeing you. Doubles was fun, you are outrageous, you're sonic's fun to play too XD Ggs and all, I'll see at the next one you're at maybe!

9. clowsui :falco:

Hey man thanks for the mm and helping with the tournament and everything. That was an INCREDIBLE commentary, thank goodness I was wearing a helmet! Wait... **** IT MY BRANS ASPLODED AHAHH- (sshzzztttt..)

13. KassandraNova :metaknight:

Kass! You were ... well.. I didn't actually play you or see your matches. I watched you playing someone in a friendly I think though. Hey it was nice seeing you again, and thanks for cheering me on. ^^

13. RogueBlades :sonic:

Heh, Sonic, the hedgehog. You can't catch what you can't see. Sonic the he-...Hehehe... Um...Anyways nice seeing you again man. Hope to see you at next one!

13. Demp :dk2:/:lucario:

It was nice meeting you/playing you, you're a cool guy, I like your Donkey and Lucario. Pretty fun matches and nice talking to ya.

13. Sorasin :falco:

Nice seeing you again, I keep confusing you and Kip with eachother for some reason, but it's all good now! XD

Avarice :diddy:/:zerosuitsamus:

AVVVV!!! WHY DID YOU LEA- oh yea I forgot. *pouts*... Dude you did so well against me in BBrawl, you were pulling off some technical shiz, I loved it. Great games, and I'm sorry you couldn't stay. Hope to see you again sometime.

Calebyte :mario2:

AHHHH CALEB YOU KEEP GETTING BETTER YOU'RE SOO GOOD KEEP AT IT! I wish I could give you more advice, maybe I should start picking mario back up so I can be a better help... But you were definitely ****** me in the first part of ours games. DAT D-AIR!

Composer :samus2:/:wario:

WAH WAH WAH! Loving your wario man, keep it up, you gave me quite a fright on Brinstar!

Thinkaman :jigglypuff:

Dude. I wish I coulda played your puffkins sometime. Thanks for helping let us experience your creation! But... Imma let you finish, but Ike is the most broken character. of all time. OF ALL TIIIIME!

Triforce :link2:

I dunno if we played..dont think so..

Sovereign :zerosuitsamus:

GOD...DANG IT. SOV. YOU NEED TO STAY ZSS AND WHUP SOME ***! You had this!

LoZ :dedede:/:toonlink:

Didn't get to play :( Oh well... *whines*

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
@Asdioh

Count and I take full responsibility for that. At the very least I take responsibility. He and I were skeptical of the scheduling but since Ren originally wanted this to be a BBrawl tournament and he was the one who provided the venue we gave him the benefit of the doubt.
I don't take full responsibility lol. Ren wanted BBrawl first and it was his tournament.
it's not a big deal, it's just that I would have preferred to drive home when it was still daylight. Maybe next tourney will be planned as regular Brawl, though BBrawl was kinda cool.
Asdioh, I didn't get a shoutout even though I didn't talk to you or play you at all? :x
Who are you?

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I'm glad Ren did BBraw before vBrawl, because if it was hosted afterwards, no one would've stayed to participate, and see how the game works. I think quite a few people found the game fun. I know I did. <3 :ganondorf:

Also, I didn't use ZSS at all this tournament. I used MK and Marth, and played pathetically. I don't really plan on playing vBrawl much, anymore. Brawl- and BBrawl are where it's at for me. Especially since my favorite character can actually be used in both games.

Count

Smash Champion
I'm glad Ren did BBraw before vBrawl, because if it was hosted afterwards, no one would've stayed to participate, and see how the game works. I think quite a few people found the game fun. I know I did. <3 :ganondorf:

Also, I didn't use ZSS at all this tournament. I used MK and Marth, and played pathetically. I don't really plan on playing vBrawl much, anymore. Brawl- and BBrawl are where it's at for me. Especially since my favorite character can actually be used in both games.
Fixing now.

smash64

Smash Champion
1. Ally :popo:/:metaknight: good job on winning this! why am i not surprised lol
2. Krystedez :wario: glad seeing you as well and gg's like always
3. Judge :metaknight: God Kais! sorry i couldn't house you guys this time even tho i wanted to
4. L Cancel :olimar: we did good for our first time teaming i still think we could have done better tho haha
5. Count :diddy: i didn't get to play you this time =/ hopefully next time!
5. Renegade :snake:/:ike: God Kais! thanks for everything pimpin
7. Judo :shiek: gg's we had, you got really good which im glad! ill try and learn the shiek MU
7. Kel :metaknight: we gotta start playing again even if its on weekends
9. Asdioh :fox:/:kirby2: didn't get to play ya this time but it was a fun trip 2 burger king lol
9. JoshKip :sonic: why do i always get to play you in pools? lol
9. clowsui :falco: im ready for that shiek practice bru haha also thanks for letting me stay the night at you place
13. KassandraNova :metaknight: losing to sonic now? don't let it get to ya
13. RogueBlades :sonic: gg's in bracket till next time
13. Demo :dk2:/:lucario: nice friendlies
13. Sorasin :falco: we didn't get o play =/

Drowned in pools:
Calebyte :mario2: gg's in pools we had the most fun pools out of every one lol
Composer :samus2:/:wario: the games we had were crazy your good but try and change your style or like mix you style a little, that what i learned from playing your samus =]
Thinkaman :jigglypuff: it was nice seeing you again bro and keep rep that Jiggly! bbrawl was interesting btw haha
Triforce :link2: lol we had a lot of friendlies in i hope you learned something
Sovereign :zerosuitsamus: didn't play you =/
LoZ :dedede:/:toonlink: didn't play you =/

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Krys's wario is very very good. he's definitely one of the most underrated players out there. Don't sleep on him!
Maybe I should go hardcore wifi all time again. This is getting rediculous being known as wifi wario even though I don't even play it that much anymorez.

...NAAAAAAAAAAAH

Anyways. No. The videos will be hosted by Clowsui somewhere I think. I haven't a clue the details yet, I just know I need to get these FREAKING VIDEOS SMALLER AHHHHHHHHHH!
No color due to things I'm doing :L

Wifi players unite! <3

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Any chance you can do the main event (regular Brawl) BEFORE the side events next time please? I would have liked to leave earlier :[
thisssss. i drove all the way there assuming brawl singles/doubles were first, and then had to leave before singles even started :/

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
alright

1. Ally :popo:/:metaknight: $105 — I'd have been much more comfortable facing your snake in pools lol. great ICs, if you didn't drop those infinties I'd have easily been 3-stocked, and nice meeting you. oh yeah, and our doubles match lol.

2. Krystedez :wario: $48 — You're so good lol. Nice job getting 2nd at this, and thanks for the friendlies early on. Wasn't expecting to beat you in BBrawl but you'd have probably adapted in vbrawl and pooped on me.

3. Judge :metaknight: $30 — Nice meeting you, pretty much handed you 5 bucks early on lol. Thanks for the friendlies too, and the doubles match was hilarious.

4. L Cancel :olimar: $18 — Nice job at this, getting 4th with this competition. lol @ everyone johning about olimar in Bbrawl when he's unchanged. We didn't get to talk much, but nice meeting you.

5. Count :diddy: $10 — Nice seeing you again, fun Bbrawl match but I'm pretty salty that MK/ICs/Falco are all nerfed in that game rofl. Thanks for the interview. I was looking forward to playing you in brackets, still though nice job getting in the money.

5. Renegade :snake:/:ike: $10 — Thanks for hosting the tourney. BBrawl Ike is dumb lol, your vBrawl Snake is still insane but monkey's getting closer...

7. Judo :shiek: — oh my goodness you are so good at this game rofl. Thanks for the friendlies but you pretty much mopped the floor with me. You're also one of the few people i've seen who can talk so much in a match and still be completely focused, haha. you know too much about this game. GGs

7. Kel :metaknight: — I didn't talk to you or play you; I was supposed to play you first round of bracket, but I had to go. but I heard you going, "boooooo, yaaaaaaay" in my pools match with Kassandra and I lol'd

9. Smash64 :ness2: — Didn't get to talk to you or play you either

9. Asdioh :fox:/:kirby2: — lol hi

9. JoshKip :sonic: — Nice finally meeting you. Sorry we only played like one game lol, still gg.

9. clowsui :falco: — GARBO. Thanks for the tons of friendlies during bbrawl doubles, stages hate you lol, and every other time you should win you don't. frigate orpheon and double d-throw double n-air shuttle loop combo. Anyway, nice finally meeting you, and good luck with project forwardsmash, I'll try to help at ISA

13. KassandraNova :metaknight: — Fun match in pools, don't think it was the same way for you though lol. not gonna lie, Diddy is annoying to play against. still, ggs.

13. RogueBlades :sonic: — Didn't get to play you or talk to you this tourney

13. Demo :dk2:/:lucario: — Fun pools match, and it was nice finally getting to meet the guy I played on Wi-Fi a ton back in 09.

13. Sorasin :falco: — I played you and sov in doubles, but not in singles.

Had to leave early..had 2nd or 3rd seed in pools: Avarice :diddy:/someothergarbocharacterthatdidn'twin — my mom has work tomorrow and has to wake up at 4:45 AM johns. really salty about leaving early, especially considering I was doing so well and I felt like I could place well. there were a few people I was afraid of meeting in bracket (loljudo) but man...I at least wanted the chance, not mad at anyone in particular though just frustrated overall
/rant

Calebyte :mario2: — Nice meeting and talking to you again, LOL the vuvuzela was too good. Where'd you buy it? And huge thanks again for grabbing me food!

Composer :samus2:/:wario: — Fun meeting you again. Doubles was THE BEST lol, vs Judge and Ally was too funny.

Thinkaman :jigglypuff: — Finally met you again after losing to you at Sloth. Thanks for the friendlies early on. Gentleman's game, jiggs living to 170+ what is this

Triforce :link2: — Fun friendlies and pools match. Great Link.

Sovereign :marth:/:metaknight: — We didn't play aside from doubles...or really talk lol, but nice meeting you again.

LoZ :dedede:/:toonlink: — fun meeting you again. ...GORDO

final shoutout to:

Brawl Doubles:
1. Ally and Judge

...lol :D

Can you remove ZSS from my name please? I used her in one game but I didn't win :x

Top Bottom