• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Renegade Presents: VBrawl/BBrawl 6/26, Indianapolis Indiana

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Also, I don't see anyone complaining about this tournament, volunteering to help TO, anything.
That's because some people don't complain because they don't want to hurt any feelings.
Excuse me? No... KY didn't go because Hilt didn't go. I don't even remember you saying you couldn't go. I'm barely scratching the surface with what I want to say, and I'm going to keep it that way before feelings get hurt.
No, Daycia's right. I didn't go because of the last event. I don't mind running someone else's tournament, or helping out, or giving them a hand, or showing them what to do and what not to do. I do it a lot. I also don't mind when TOs take a cut from the venue fee, or keep it all. That's fine. But when I came to Ren's tournament, and he kept all of the venue fee from an event that he didn't run, that's where I draw the line. And after talking to Count and understanding that Ren, once again, had no intention of running this tournament, I had absolutely no interest in going. With the first event, I already agreed that I would help him with the tournament, so I didn't back out of that, but I'm not going to any of Ren's tournaments until something changes. And if Ren's attitude is seriously "Why should I apologize, it isn't my fault!" Then I wouldn't be surprised if I'm not the only one that chooses to not go to his events.

There were mixups with information, wrong sheets were put out, rules were incorrect, events were scheduled in an unorthodox manor, these are things that it is the job of the TO to take care of. Things that you plan for both before the event, and constantly throughout the event. You can't start a tournament and expect it to run itself and you just run around and play friendlies or whatever and have a great time. It's a job. He was unprepared as a TO and that is something that people (not me) should get an apology for. The tournament was sloppy, and that is his fault.

I'll post more later. It isn't me who should be explaining these things, as I wasn't there. But if other people aren't going to speak up, I'm going to say something. However it seems they are starting to, so I'll try to take a backseat for a moment.

edit: Chi and Avarice know what they're talking about. Listen to those kids.

edit again: Find any thread of mine where I ran a tournament and there were problems of any kind. Any results thread, where I make mistakes in the actual tournament, comes with an apology. Even when it's not my fault directly, such as the L9M event where the venue backfired on us near the end. It was my tournament, **** went wrong, apologies were given. I don't understand why that logic is so difficult to understand.

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
"says the guy that calls bed and didn't drive".

Hilt seriously now? "don't complain cause they don't want to hurt feelings". !?!?! more like tell me now so I can gain knowledge off it, rather then be where we are now.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Haha I agree, people need to speak up. I apologize for not bringing up what bothered me from last time.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
No. A lot of KY originally didn't want to go. And yeah, I couldn't go and I didn't want to go. I've heard things from the first tournament.

Souvenir, think what you like but people were upset and people aren't going to go anymore.
And no one really cared about Bbrawls attendance? No offense, but people came for regular Brawl not Balanced Brawl. It was a Vanilla Brawl tournament not a BBtourney. If that was the case then why was it switched? No one was going to go if it was just Bbrawl. Hence why KoJ were upset and so were other people. I don't blame them.
Also, Souvenir. As for Bbrawl tournament attendance of course no one kind of cares. Not trying to be mean or anything but no one came for Bbrawl nor does that many people play Bbrawl. That's like asking people to care for Brawl Minus attendance and care for low tiers attendance. Do you expect people to go to a Brawl Minus tournament more so than a regular Brawl tournament? If you want to host a BRawl Minus tourney go for it, but don't expect people to come because like you said no one cares. I'm not going to spend $ on Brawl Minus nor do I play this game for Brawl Minus. I can say the same for the majority of the people.
I understand you standing up for IN but you have to understand what was wrong here. If this was someone from Ohio I would have been mad still even though he/she's from Ohio.
Stand up for it all you want, it was still bad and most if all of Cincinnati and Kentucky aren't going to these tournaments anymore. The only way people will attend again if he fixes the problems that occurred. But if you keep thinking like that don't expect people to attend.

Apparently there was a God Kais discount. Meaning God Kais did NOT have to pay venue fee at all. So if you are a God Kai you don't help give Ren money to buy himself something fancy. While all you other non-God Kais do.

Who ran the tournament? Chi and Count. Count even made the results thread. And guess who took all the money? Ren to spend it all on himself. So thanks to Chi and Count Ren can finally buy the 360 he always wanted or whatever.

CHIII, you have done NOTHING wrong. It was REN'S tournament. You just did what he said. You had or have NO responsibilities. If Ren gets upset at you for running the tournament the way he said then you can apologize to him since you were working for him for free and all, but to be honest does that sound fair at all?
No one is upset at you or Count, and you should listen and stand behind Count as much as possible because he has the right idea in this situation.

Also this,
General Time Frame:
Doubles: ~11:30 - 12:00 (ASAP)
Slight Break Between Doubles and Pools for food should time permit.
Singles will begin as soon as pools are finished and seeded, and brackets have been made!
I mean, I can't say much since I wasn't there. But I'd assume with this time scheduled that was put. Doubles was suppose to start around noon and then singles right after.

But this was a complete lie. Because it didn't happen like this at all. So of course people are going to be upset. He SAID regular Brawl first SO regular Brawl should come first! Like I said, most of Cincy and Kentucky won't be here again unless Ren can fixes up things.
Not trying to be mean or hating on Indiana. Heck, I go to Jake's tournaments and he's from Indiana. It's not an Indy thing it's just a poor TO thing. Fix it and you will see people! Don't fix it then don't expect people. Same if it was some Cincinnati guy.
In the end, I'm sure it was nice to see everyone again which is what I am kind of sad about. Missing the chance to see all my friends and Smashers. I'm sorry if that was long, but I'm just speaking for the people. If we want to better Midwest tournaments we need to know what was right and what was wrong. And people need to speak up for issues so we can all together fix things. So I really do hope Ren fixes things because I just want the best for everyone. Otherwise, no thank you.

Edit:
EDIT: And Day, why would they make money for volunteering to help run a tournament? This isn't MLG. I helped Ren setup the place, and helped clean it up, after everyone left trash and **** all over the place. I didn't ask for a cent, seeing as how it's my friend and I'm doing this out of kindness. Money shouldn't be an incentive to do something.
It's not the fact that they asked for money. It's the fact they did ALL the work while Ren sat back and took the money. Pish posh apple sauce! Heck, if you are totally okay with that what about this. I'm going to host a tournament, okay? And I'm going to just sit back and not do anything. And I want you to do all the work; seeding, pools, brackets. Sure, I guess I'll clean up a bit. If that gets me $100.00+ just to sit back and let everyone else do the work for all those hours then fine by me. Thanks a bunch, Souvenir. Oh, and by the way I'm only going to let Kentucky not pay venue fee because we're buddies and all. I'm sure that's okay.

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
yea cause i pretty much prefer ppl to announce it to me no matter how bad it is.

"Renegade not many people came here for bbrawl majority of us are here for vbrawl".

Rens response, "ah I see, let me clear some things up with other people to let them know then".

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
Today... Are you serious? me spend it on a 360 and fancy things

Once you own a house and actually know what to go through when owning one, hit me back til then don't talk outta line like Gaining some of the $$ actually helps me buy things that I couldn't before.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Money shouldn't be an incentive to do something.
That's because some people don't complain because they don't want to hurt any feelings.
Ren would actually appreciate if people told him these things to his face, rather you guys wait until **** is over. It's really pointless to wait until the event is over to start complaining about this and that.

No, Daycia's right. I didn't go because of the last event. I don't mind running someone else's tournament, or helping out, or giving them a hand, or showing them what to do and what not to do. I do it a lot. I also don't mind when TOs take a cut from the venue fee, or keep it all. That's fine. But when I came to Ren's tournament, and he kept all of the venue fee from an event that he didn't run, that's where I draw the line.
So basically, you didn't speak up on the issue, and talk with Ren about this? It would be that much better if you let someone know how you feel about something if it's an issue.

And after talking to Count and understanding that Ren, once again, had no intention of running this tournament, I had absolutely no interest in going. With the first event, I already agreed that I would help him with the tournament, so I didn't back out of that, but I'm not going to any of Ren's tournaments until something changes. And if Ren's attitude is seriously "Why should I apologize, it isn't my fault!" Then I wouldn't be surprised if I'm not the only one that chooses to not go to his events.
I won't speak for Ren, on this matter, because if you guys stopped coming, he does have other games that he can run a tournament in. SSF4 having a lot of players waiting on his call. I agree that Ren should start sitting behind his desk and running his tournament. Other then that, don't expect money for volunteering to help.

There were mixups with information, wrong sheets were put out, rules were incorrect, events were scheduled in an unorthodox manor, these are things that it is the job of the TO to take care of. Things that you plan for both before the event, and constantly throughout the event. You can't start a tournament and expect it to run itself and you just run around and play friendlies or whatever and have a great time. It's a job. He was unprepared as a TO and that is something that people (not me) should get an apology for. The tournament was sloppy, and that is his fault.
Next tournament Ren hosts, I'll be sure to help him take care of all of these things. It seems the people that volunteered didn't bother to bring back-up supplies, either, so hey...

I'll post more later. It isn't me who should be explaining these things, as I wasn't there. But if other people aren't going to speak up, I'm going to say something. However it seems they are starting to, so I'll try to take a backseat for a moment.

edit: Chi and Avarice know what they're talking about. Listen to those kids.

edit again: Find any thread of mine where I ran a tournament and there were problems of any kind. Any results thread, where I make mistakes in the actual tournament, comes with an apology. Even when it's not my fault directly, such as the L9M event where the venue backfired on us near the end. It was my tournament, **** went wrong, apologies were given. I don't understand why that logic is so difficult to understand.
All in all, don't complain now. It's too late to fix anything. When you said you weren't coming, Hilt, I figured there was something having to do with Ren, that stopped you from coming, along with nearly all of KY, which is not in anyway cool. Don't tell people to not come to a person's tournament because of things you found wrong with it. Because only minutes after you said you weren't coming, and Crash said he was coming, with Day, their mind changed and suddenly they wanted to go to a smashfest, on the same day as Ren's tournament, which I thought was a ****ty thing to do.

Again, I don't think Ren needs to say sorry for anything.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
That doesn't make it any better or worse. If I rob a bank because my parents are dying and need money to help them, well I still robbed a bank and broke the law. Reasons for doing something doesn't always make it right or wrong. Also, the fact still remains that you kept venue fee for a tournament that you didn't run.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I didn't tell anyone not to go. Crash is my best friend, and usually doesn't go to tournaments if I don't. We're a team. Daycia was staying in Louisville, with Crash and Joey alternating housing, and she and I had stuff planned to do during the weekend. She didn't stay back because I told her too. Crash's decision to stay was based partly on me staying, so that we (as in louisville) could all hang out, and partly on Daycia staying in louisville, because she and I had plans. Crash didn't say he was "going to go", he said that he "goes where Daycia goes".

And don't even THINK that I wanted money for volunteering to help a tournament. I run tournaments for the community. I help run tournaments for the community, and to assist TOs and help them become better at what they're doing, so that our community has more TOs to run more tournaments and make our community better as a whole. But that wasn't Ren's intention. His intention, or how it seemed to me, at least, was that he was running this tournament to make money.

Count

Smash Champion
The only thing that bugged me is that ~50ish dollars were lost because there weren't any envolopes or a lock box.

I didn't get my money back for singles, L lost 10 dollars of his singles winning, and Chi and I had to pay some of the BBrawl pot bonus (mainly chi bc part of it came back to me) since some of that got lost as well. I don't know where the money went but the fact that there wasn't any way to hold onto it/people would steal/it got lost is what hurt my feelings the most.

I still had tons of fun at this tournament and didn't mind running it. I thought the TOs did well considering we had to run 4 events :)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Don't get me wrong though guys lol I still love all of InKy, and all of the smash community for that matter. There isn't a single smasher I don't like (outside of Nick Riddle and Mike Haze XD). I just point out things that bother me. I have nothing against you two, Ren and Sov.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
To be honest, I don't really care what you spend the money on.
It's the fact that you didn't do anything. Why did Count run the Results Thread? Why did Hilt run your last tournament? Stop worrying about your house, your money thing thanks to Chi and Count. I'm glad Chi and Count were nice enough to pay for you because it was your house; whatever you bought with it I hope it goes to something you always wanted or need. It seems Souvenir's going to do the same thing for me. Which is fantastic!
I'm a TO, too. And I'm really new to it. I haven't been even playing competitive smash for a year yet. I get help from a lot of people, but I don't sit around. I look through the bracket, I call matches, I check up on everyone to make sure they are doing their games, I tell people to finish their pools, I start things the times I listed in the tournament thread, I make sure pools look fine. I may not do it perfectly, heck I still don't understand seeding 100%, but at least I run my tournaments, and at least I work for it. Sure people left a mess and sure I cleaned it. But I also ran my tournament, too. I didn't complain, people didn't complain. People love my tournaments and I get people from all over. And I use the venue fee for good causes. I don't give discounts because someone is a part of my clan or whatever. I mean, if I want to use the venue fee to buy myself something really nice I can but as long as I ran the tournament and did the work to deserve it.
Or take Springfield for example. They work EXTREMELY hard on their tournaments. They live in a house and everything. Nope, Lou, everyone puts so much time to make sure that their tournament is fantastic and they run their own tournaments. They don't give it to a couple of kids to do it for them. And you know what? People LOOVE Springfield tournaments. They're the best!! Springfield puts a lot of work in it.
I'm not trying to put you down, like I said I'm speaking for the people. And if you want more people you need to fix the issues.

All in all, don't complain now. It's too late to fix anything. When you said you weren't coming, Hilt, I figured there was something having to do with Ren, that stopped you from coming, along with nearly all of KY, which is not in anyway cool. Don't tell people to not come to a person's tournament because of things you found wrong with it. Because only minutes after you said you weren't coming, and Crash said he was coming, with Day, their mind changed and suddenly they wanted to go to a smashfest, on the same day as Ren's tournament, which I thought was a ****ty thing to do.

Again, I don't think Ren needs to say sorry for anything.
o__O!! When did Koalagan say he was coming with me? He never told me any of this. So you may want to talk to Koalagan about that because I never said I was coming with him. I never wanted to go. Joey never wanted to go.

You know, people don't HAVE to go to a tournament if they don't want to. It's not like Andrew decided to run a tournament with the intention of taking attendance away from Ren. I think you have the complete wrong ideas here, Souvenir. I mean, if we weren't planning on going to Ren's did you just want us to sit around all day? Besiiides, I was expecting to go to Kakuna Matata which I was hoping to get a ride to if you meant that. Andrew told no one to not go to a tournament. Don't just assume that.
I never wanted to go, Koalagan never wanted to go, Joey never wanted to go. None of us really did. I said I couldn't come which is true, I also said I wasn't going to try and shoot for going which I didn't and I'm glad.
That honestly makes no sense. Are you going to get upset at Columbus, Ohio because they decided to run a smashfest the same day as Ren's, too? Or why not get upset at a little part of Cincy for running a smashfest because some of us couldn't attend Showdown. Souvenir, I think you should work on your facts.
Also, if I DO remember correctly Andrew had Kakuna Matata up this date and Ren put Bbrawl the same day before changing it to vbrawl. So heck, we could get upset at him for doing that. And that was an actual tournament, not even a smashfest.

And yeah, I have no problems with anyone. I said it a lot and I'll say it again. I'm speaking for the people and trying to help you guys fix things so you can get attendance and not lose attendance.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I didn't tell anyone not to go. Crash is my best friend, and usually doesn't go to tournaments if I don't. We're a team. Daycia was staying in Louisville, with Crash and Joey alternating housing, and she and I had stuff planned to do during the weekend. She didn't stay back because I told her too. Crash's decision to stay was based partly on me staying, so that we (as in louisville) could all hang out, and partly on Daycia staying in louisville, because she and I had plans. Crash didn't say he was "going to go", he said that he "goes where Daycia goes".
I distinctly remember him saying, "If he goes, he'd have to bring Day, because it would wrong to leave her." I don't recall him saying he goes where she goes, especially when she isn't driving to anything.

And don't even THINK that I wanted money for volunteering to help a tournament. I run tournaments for the community. I help run tournaments for the community, and to assist TOs and help them become better at what they're doing, so that our community has more TOs to run more tournaments and make our community better as a whole. But that wasn't Ren's intention. His intention, or how it seemed to me, at least, was that he was running this tournament to make money.
I hope you don't think MLG runs tournaments for their health. Ren's reasons for hosting tournaments is for the community as well. For you to think he's just some selfish TO, that only wants to make bank from others is pretty dirt. And if you didn't want money, then we wouldn't be at this point. You would've shown up at the tournament this passed weekend and all would be well, right?
Old argument is getting old, and going in circles. Ren will talk to you at J5.

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
stop worrying about my house? lolol you have no idea. ugh "i'm done i'm leaving now".

Bills is something to worry about just to let you know. you know something called "credit"? yea you might want to look into that. I have really amazing credit to my name.

If I forget and stop worrying then all of a sudden my credit is looking like hell right below gutter trash.

don't worry about money? DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol i'm laughing at you right now day cause of how you replied to that... I dunno what to say really, nothing is free in this life

clowsui

Smash Legend
Ren's actually right about the TO'ing thing, the only person who would deserve a cut of the venue for running it is Count.

With regards to the whole "collecting venue" - Ren you need to make that clear before ppl come to your tournaments. I don't really mind so long as you tell me, not sure about others.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Maaaaaaaan.

"People should've spoken up about the wrong rulesets"
Sure, but as "TO" you should've had at least some preparation put into this tournament, which would've included replacing all the old stagelists with new, up-to-date ones. It was actually mentioned several times that the stagelists were old (So I would assume it was probably mentioned to you at least once) and no effort was put into getting new stagelists. Honestly, I didn't mind--the only time I cared is when Kip threatened to take me to Pirate Ship. It would've even been fine if you'd have just said in the first place "This is the stagelist, use it" because it wasn't a bad stage list and ended up getting used anyway. But don't try to defend yourself with "Oh, no one mentioned it so it's not my problem," when, as TO, it was entirely your problem.

"kinda hard remembering all the rules when you play".
I play YuGiOh, Super Street Fighter IV, Brawl-, Basketball, Ultimate Frisbee, Soccer, Heroscape, Axis and Allies, Texas Hold'em, Apples to Apples, and Brawl.
I do a pretty good job of remembering the rules to the tournaments I host. And if I don't think I'm going to remember, then I make sure I have some kind of reminder around.

I had no problem with running bBrawl singles first. But I had no prior knowledge of bBrawl doubles as well. The addition of both bBrawl singles and doubles is what really pushed us for time, and had I known that we were doing both then yes, I would have asked you to do them both last. But since bBrawl doubles had already started, it made more sense to do them in order and not split them up. So in that regard, it's not entirely Ren's fault, but it would've been nice to know we were doing both brackets before the tourney so we could've planned for time better.

"Renegade not many people came here for bbrawl majority of us are here for vbrawl".
I can't speak for everyone, but I thought this was implied, since we had talked you into hosting vBrawl in the first place, and since attendance picked up in this thread after you announced that you were also running vBrawl.
And I understand that you wanted to run bBrawl in the first place, and it was great that we got to run all four events, but your schedule really needed to reflect the addition of vBrawl, and it needed to clarify that you still intended on running bBrawl as well.

Also, for the record, it's very unprofessional to leave to get food before you've completed all your pools matches.

All in all it was an enjoyable experience, because Count and Chi (and myself to a much much lesser extent) did a fabulous job with what they were presented with, and everyone was very patient with us (except avarice's mom <.<) and did a good job of taking the slightly improvised rulesets in stride and still making the event a general success. I'll probably still do shoutouts once this all calms down too!

As for Renegade... It's cool that you want to run tournaments to make money and whatever... but you gotta at least run them, or else what am I paying you for? Tourney Play, Gameclucks, MLG all run their own tournaments, and they do it in a very organized and well-staffed manor. If anything, you should give Chi and Count their entry fees back for TOing. :laugh:

[For the record, I have no interest in arguing with anyone about anything. This is just my post of thought]

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hey....This is a very interesting thread...haha

Daycia stop Referring to Brawl players by they real names... Most cats will not know who you're talking about. Haha

Ummm Also, stop going at Ren, especially of you didn't attend the tournament. That's unneeded conflict. Whoever went to the tournament and had a problem of how things were run...Then just say something. Nobody is going to beat you up for helping out a situation.

If I drive a long distance to a tournament, pay venue fee, pay Singles, doubles and things aren't going how I expect. I would speak up ASAP. You are not obligated to do anything against your will. But if I travel to a tournament, which is going to cost me gas money. Please believe I'm going to make sure it's worth it. Just talk... Stop being a V*ginas....

I'm not going to speak about how the tournament was run. I wasn't there. Hearing it from someone is much different than actually being there. So just leave it alone. So end this little quarrel, it's really he say she say...

Also, you jive turkeys better watch out. Infern and I are on a break...but when we come back...haha We are going to kick some Azz...The Countdown begins....

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Er, I am going to post one more time since I'm too lazy to edit that tl;dr... I don't want that post to be taken as ungrateful--I'm really happy that renegade was nice enough to add vBrawl to his bBrawl tourney, especially as last minute as it was. And I would like to have more Renegade tournaments in the future, they just need some tweaks, that's all.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
@sov, you took what I said wrong. The reason the venue cut bothered me wasn't because he got money and I didn't. It was just the fact that he was making money off of a tournament that he didn't run. If he and I both made money off of it, I would be equally mad. I wouldn't have taken the money regardless, I don't take cuts from venue fees. There's no reason for me to, whether it's my tourney or not.

As for about Crash and Daycia, he said that he wasn't going to go if Daycia wasn't going to go. Not that if he went he'd have to bring her. Them going or not going was their decision, not mine.

I'm not accusing Ren of being selfish or whatever. He did something that bothered me, as well as others. It was something that he did that bothered others and he wasn't aware of it, and now he is, so hopefully the problem will become fixed.

I'm fine with dropping the argument lol I said what I needed to say. But I will reply to anything someone says to me if I feel the information is incorrect.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
i'm tired. Let your post be the last TL:DR. Day, my facts are straight, but I refuse to let you trash Ren's TOing, no matter how bad. If you have issues constructive criticism is the way to go.

I hope this is left behind before J5. I'd much rather see our region together. Hugs for all the next time I see'em.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I didn't read every single line of input from everyone after the 5th page, but I read enough and will just QFT.

I'm really happy that renegade was nice enough to add vBrawl to his bBrawl tourney, especially as last minute as it was. And I would like to have more Renegade tournaments in the future, they just need some tweaks, that's all.
That's it. I only suggest that you, Rene, focuse on either providing people with what they want first, (BBrawl or VBrawl, whichever has higher interest), keep a designated lockbox/envelope for money, and actually RUN the tournament by either employing someone to help out, or doing it himself, instead of half-expecting someone to do it. Chi nor Count had to do anything imo.

If people don't want the second event/don't stick around, then just cancel it. :)

Also, Rene, please don't ever go out and eat while everyone is waiting on you in pools you big dork. Holding four events and then expecting to have a lunch break all to yourself... You coulda ordered pizza with me :(

Just sayin' this cause MLG scarred me bro. I would have said something then but what was done was done. Just a bit of constructive criticism for your etiquette as the host. Perhaps next time you hold one I can help you out like I said that night, because I tend to be very organized, it's just this tournament was such a long one that's why my brain quit functioning after the 10th hour of brawl, when we hadn't even finished pools for singles.

Count

Smash Champion
So funny when we paused in order for Kryz to get pizza. Lmao!

(kryz told me before the round started that this might happen, it was extra funny because people were commentating on the match.)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
whoa, drama o_O

The tournament was alright, guys. Especially directed at the people that weren't actually there.

There were some minor problems, but if I, or anyone else, really took issue with it... just bring it to the attention of the TOs. It wasn't the most organized tournament ever, but I've certainly seen worse.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I appreciated the fact that the TOs were somewhat loose with time restrictions during the tourney since I was feeling pretty ill on Saturday. And I had to stop and take a break for 4 different nosebleeds. x___x

Anyways, it was nice seeing everyone again. <3

Kel

Smash Master
OMG ALLY BRING ME SOME MAPLE CANDIES I LOOOOOOVE those things. When I go to Niagara I always stock up on those things. Tooooooog gooood. They're the best thing about Canada!

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Kassandra, I planned on doing shoutouts when I got home from work, if it makes you feel more inclined to get the ball rolling on shoutouts... again. Ball rerolling?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
My super awesome shout outs. ;3

Brawl Singles:

1. Ally / $105
Ha! Nice playing your IC's? O_O I thought you played Snake! Also thank you for the happy birthday.

2. Krystedez $48
You just keep getting better and better! Can't no one touch Krissy-Er...LUDAKRYZ!

3. Judge $30
Didn't play you, I know you have spikey-hair though.

4. L Cancel $18
Nice Oli! Didn't get to play you!

5. Count $10
**** Diddy Kong, I'm picking up weegee.

5. Renegade / $10
Oh yeah, I forgot you also played Ike. I wasn't prepared for it....Maybe I should've.....PREPARED MYSELF!!!
AHAHA!!! *ahem*

7. Judo
You are an encyclopedia of smash knowledge. Always fun hanging out with you! ;D

7. Kel
You're a Pichu! Don't lie! <3

9. Smash64
You're Ness has leveled up nicely. Almost ready to fight Gigyas.

9. Asdioh /
Didn't get to play you. :O

9. JoshKip
I should'nt have lost to you. It's okay, I won't lose to you again. ;)

9. clowsui
Thanks for the Fruit.

13. KassandraNova
What a big stupid *****! learn to metaknight!

13. RogueBlades
I didn't play you.

13. Demo /
Nice Lucario, fsmash for the win.

13. Sorasin
Keep it up, you're a knee man! It's okay Sora.

Avarice: I hate diddy kong. I think he's silly. I just need to learn how to play more GAY.

Drowned in pools:

Calebyte
You and your silly horn, where the hell did you get that thing?

Composer /
You are a silly man. Cheering with you is fun.

Thinkaman
I once knew a man who played jigglypuff, he was my old room mate. He was bald.

Triforce
Good Link.

Sovereign /
Aw Hell nah! We need to do some training brah. If we can get through ***** moments, we can both place higher than this. ;) Also since you are Axel, I have to be Roxas, since we'll be teaming. Axel and Roxas are bffs.

LoZ /
I did not get to play you.

Top Bottom