• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren II: I Can't Believe it's Not Bill, Chapel Hill, NC

lord karn

Smash Master
Melee Doubles (10 Teams):

1: Team Triforce (Lozr/Yay) ($60.00)
2: NC Brofish (PP/Mask) ($30.00)
3: Trouble of a King (Stingers/Jim) ($10.00)
4: The Lord Blessed this Team (Karn/THO)
5: Life is Nothing Without Risks (Cam/Foxy)
5: 14 year old has a mail order asian bride (Dj/Twitch)
7: Kicked Out of High School (Gofg/Behr)
7: Two girls one up (General/Snap)
9: Port City (Slasher/BlackChris)
9: Tj, What's your team name (Tj/Plur)

Melee Singles (37 Entrants):

Payouts are a little weird because Tio crashed when I tried to modify the payouts and then I accidentally gave a little too much to fifth place (had to pay them before they left and the bracket got all messed up).

1: pp ($83.00)
2: Lozr ($50.00)
3: Yay ($20.00)
4: Slippery Jippery (Cam) ($13)
5: Twitch ($10)
5: Mike($10)
7: THO
7: Foxy
9: Karn
9: dj
9: Ali
9: Stingers
13: Mott
13: Josh
13: Jim
13: Slasher
17: Crio
17: General
17: Peter
17: Lllllink
17: Chris
17: diatenshi
17: Plur
17: Daft
25: Ct
25: Rohan
25: Tj
25: Ocean
25: Snap
25: Nrak
25: Dat ***** Ayeeeeee
25: 0room
33: Justin
33: GofG
33: Bees
33: Maria
33: Zio
33: Green Flow

Brawl Doubles (Eleven Teams):

1: Shady Swordplay ($66.00)
2: Sushi and Kackamee ($33.00)
3: The Kids (Stingers and Jim) ($11.00)
4: Rag and Mekos
5: Team Catfish
5: Wrath of Satan, Mercy of God (Mits/Duo)
7: Team Karl (Fiz/Seth)
7: Fyre and Ice
9: Rohan and Uncle
9: Kale and Ct
9: LDPK and Arc

Brawl Singles (30 Entrants):

1: Sushi (Split) ($60.00)
1: Craig (Split) ($60 .00)
3: Seth ($13.50)
4: Stingers
5: Raggybro
5: Cory
7: iLove
7: Duo.
9: shady
9: Foxy
9: Stockfield
9: Mits
13: AZ%
13: Mekos
13: Kackamee
13: DUB
17: BEHR
17: Karn
17: *P*L*U*R*
17: omniostrich
17: Ct
17: Fiz
17: Fyre
17: Zell
25: Zeldarox
25: Lv.9 Luigi
25: Ali
25: Uncle
25: Lllllink
25: Koozy K

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Brackets would be ****, but if TIO really did crash then I guess that might not be possible? Lol re-constructing this would be a pain.

Definitely doing shoutouts for this when I wake up lol.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
what is this "forced entry" that karn made everyone do? and does it really help produce more people?

edit: who is ali? do we have new brawl players? man i wish i went to this :(

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Ali is one of the states best melee players and used to be one of the states best brawl players, like seriously PP couldnt even beat this guy for a long time. and when he did he went into the marth boards and made a thread about it lol.

Good **** Ali for playing brawl again. Watchu know about D3 vs snake? get Cory'd

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I didn't realize Ali entered brawl singles. I'm glad he did. Who did he play against?

Duo55

Smash Ace
Man, I got meta wrecked this tourney... Time to re-learn the match up, I'm pretty sure I knew what I gotta do though, shouldn't be too tough. Good stuff to everyone I played this time, and good stuff to all the upsets ( lol get owned by random adon JWong)

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
I lost in winners to Sushi, then I lost in losers to Cory.... **** that D3 match up.... I didn't know what the hell I was doing and I paid the price for it.... I wont be stopped by these issues again... Good **** everyone... I'll bring my A game next time.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm so insulted by that melee singles list, Karnbro.

I'm supposed to be on the bottom. How can I tell people I'm the worst eva now? :(

Good stuff. Loud. Noisy. Cramped. Puddles everywhere. Tons of people. Bill boards posted on all doors. The smell of beer and smokables. No sleep. Some sleep. Pretend sleep. The floor. Unusually cold apartment at 6am.

Maybe next event I go to, I won't be so sour on the event day because I'm gonna find me some sleep.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
aight now i'm bored...

shoutouts time!! :)

pp: bro, i lurv you. our car rides are always da best. is great talking wit you. go **** at APEX.

cam: mrmmmmrmrhhhhhrhhrhrhrhhrhrhh! good matches. i luv ur mexican-or-some-ish butt. way to leave behr at the venue though, lol.

adam: daaaang, i haven't seen you in foreva. you da dern best just like before. teams on saturday mornin were too good.

yay: you suck balls at magic tricks. seriously. i don't believe dem tired johns. you got ***** in singles.

mike: good matches. dangit they were hard though. :/ i beat you in the salt mm though, so no johnsdud. ;)

the darkness/blackchris/smith's rolemodel: you give da WORST advice. but seriously, you got a whole lot better. don't you think about quittin.

theamazingsnapple/juno(ugh): dang we had some good times. big ol pizza combo was the best though. car rides ***** too. don't give up. your peach will get better.

smith:..............................................dangit. you don't deserve a shoutout. :mad:

karn: it was a **** last karnfest. way to host. i heard you say nrak for the first time. it was enlightening. :D

bden: you mad quiet. come to more stuff rich boii. :) you and snap can feel free to come to our house.

moo: you troll.

dj: you suck in teams.

gofg: i will never mm you lol.

behr: your idea of a true player is totally misguided but if it's true then gofg is the truest player out there.

david: lol when i first saw you i thought you were drunk. your peach ***** dude.

tj: where yo waffle shirt at?

plur: ahhhhhhhhh, you give the best hugs. you seriously need to make some cheesecake specifically for me though. i've never had any. :(

slasher king: your falco's pretty good. nice friendlies man.

dadsyde: dude, we ***** in teams. it was fun. :bee: doo-doo friends!

general: nice friendlies dude. it was kinda dissapointing though because you weren't as technical as people said. you were really good but still.

fiz: why didn't you enter singles boy?

daft: dude you seemed really commited to this game. keep at it. you'll get good.

foxy: dude, way to beat cam. you need to quit sandbaggin though. peggle *****. it's so addicting. :D

mullins: marvel vs capcom 2 is silly.

craig: SCREW YOU.

asheboro: you shoulda been here.

ali and peter: you two rusty as all.

brawl people: i had no idea who any of you were lol.

ph00t!: dang i almost forgot you lol. you **** dude. you and your cowboy hat.

jim!: i love you so much man! you make any tourney 10x better.

stingers: you da same as i remember you...luuuhhuuuu! you and jim ***** in teams in both games.

diatenshi: you're so happy all the time. you're also pretty much the only marth main nc has right now. keep comin to stuff.

ocean: you **** dude. the only jiggs main in NC.

kackamee: lol, you ***** me in brawl. i have no idea how to play that S.

omni: dude, you look soooo much like foxy.

keith: bahahahaha!

zio: i saw you with that camera......

ok, i'm pretty sure that's everyone. god, what a **** tourney. ^is a kevin shoutout post.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I loved everything about this tourney except for my performance. I couldn't even win a single set or game at this in singles. It's time to crack down on the DDD matchup once and for all, as well as the Fox matchup. I'm pretty sucky there too.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I need practice.

lol and Mike stop talking be hide me when I play. I already told you this in the car. -_- you made me do bad.....f@ggot.

Aight shout outs.

Mike- SEE ABOVE.

Cam- Good **** dude,bad **** for leaving me there at the venue. <3

PP-Thanks for the ride and as always good ****.

Yay- **** 2 hours for mcdonalds.

**** You Craig- heyy babbyeee

Sushi- Your pretty cool

Kack- Chill.

Crio- Be safe always.

Daft- I love you. <3

Smith- We got ****ed up.

Gofg- Good stuff smokeme out next time and good stuff in teams maybe we should team again if I dont team with snap.

Snap- Cutie.

Maria- Lucky *** **** spain.

DJ- Shine Bair to Bair so cute. <3

Josh- You still Di'ed pretty good tho.

Jim- I love you. <3

sorry if I forget anyone I was high the whole time. -(O_O)-

alright I need to actually practice and concentrate at tourney now I actually want to do good now. -___-

and why do I always place better in Brawl then Melee I dont even play that game. -___-

-______________________________________________________________________-;;;

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Shoutouts! It's been too long.....

Karn: Thanks for hosting man! I'm glad you could keep the tradition alive for just a little bit longer. Also, I could see your improvement in singles bro, so just keep it up.

Kadaj: Luhufuhubaby, why you gotta not bring your razor? Disapprove. =( Good stuff in Brawl though.

Sushi Man: Ima MM you next time, I swear.

Omni: Good seeing you again bro.

Mits: Good talk bro. =)

Duo: Good doubles matches dawg.

Shady: You're a butt. I <3 you anyway.

Kack: Good stuff getting Sushi and Kadaj. Good job in teams.

Stongers: Good to see you again bro. <3

Yay: You're still up on me. Legit set next time please.

Also fun times.

PLUR: Awesome to see you again bro. <3 Best hugs eva.

vZakat: =( It's been two years.

Foxy: Good stuff game 2 when you got it together. I'm pleased to see you doing better man. =)

David: Dude wtf friendly me lol. Also you're still really funny. XD

Mullins: Almost had me with that Dr Pepper Everclear trick LOL. Hope to see you soon bro.

Ph00t: We always have really funny conversations that I never remember but I know they're funny lol. My baddddd <3

Mike: Sorry I suck. =(
Good stuff against Adam and Ali bro. I liked your matches vs Twitch too, they were very intense.

Cam: Falcooooooo

<3....awesome to see you again.

BEHR: Lol good ride home bro.

Darkness Chris: You have been improving, good job man. =) Hit me up on aim sometime today or tomorrow please.

Slasher: Good seeing you man. Good stuff hyping Mike vs Adam dittos haha.

Maria: Glad you finally entered. XD Friendly me more so I can teach you things so you can **** me harder. =)

Gofg: Good seeing you man. Friendlies need to happen again eventually.

Smith: Lol I got out of project M sup baby.

<3

DJ: Guhhhh I need to friendly you lol. Good seeing you man.

Jenny: It was nice to see you again and eat at Orange Leaf with you. =)

Josh: My eyes are the cutest, apparently. XD Glad you could come, man.

Fiz: Lol good stuff getting out of entering Melee, you jerk. <3

Ali: Great to see you again man. Don't be a stranger bro.

Peter: You need to play more Melee when you come to these things. =p See you soon, man.

Crio: Always a pleasure bro. Pass dat over.

Jim: It's awesome to see you again man. You've gotten better too, legit. Staying in touch would be cool. =)

Snap: Mad fun car rides bro. Lol I loved our realization about sandbaggers. XDDDD fucin vampires man.....
See you around baby. =)

Bden: Thanks for letting me ramble about smash things haha, it's nice to have someone who listens to me about BS. Enter next time though man, you're getting too good not to do it. See you soon, dawg.

Twitch: Fun car rides bro. I know how to help you **** people now, yeeeeee. Team with me sometime soonish and all of the other stuff I said to you in that car ride home. K see you in like 2 seconds cuz you're in the next room.

puddles: I created you, and I can take you out of this world if I feel like it.

everclear: not today baby.

random guy on the balcony: you ****.

important things: I suck at you sometimes and **** at you other times.

Melee: ^

It was fun guys.

Top Bottom