• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren II: I Can't Believe it's Not Bill, Chapel Hill, NC

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Would you rather drive here? L0zR is here, tho.

That's a Plus.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Everyone is too far for me to convince my parents of anything, or I'd visit everyone much more often.

@Macman:

1: pp ($83.00) Falco/Falcon
2: Lozr ($50.00) Fox
3: Yay ($20.00) Fox/Falco
4: Slippery Jippery (Cam) ($13) Falco
5: Twitch ($10) Fox
5: Mike($10) Falcon
7: THO Peach
7: Foxy Fox

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
my super short shoutouts before i go to bed for the first time will commence right now

adam - god**** catfish *** combos and **** **** rahhhhh luh u boi

kevin vincent nanney - i don't even remember the **** you laid onto my chest, but it was there. :( next time... i will not roll.. maybe. and/or do jiggs down b prior to the tourny. sup bayb. still gonna **** me though :(

maria - luhhhh uuuuuuuuu

moTT - dis lil ****** rite here gonna **** cam up next time. ****** *** cam ugly shrimp *****

cam - disregard previous line, i luhhh u

twitch - MM?

uhhh

craig kadaj church - you and your **** cravings for mcdonalds sent us on a 2 hour wild goose chase.. that ended with mcgriddles. approval.

**** YOU CRAIG

brawl people - sup

fyre - cam says hi

**** i'm getting tired

sup bayb

-smugface-

TOO LAZY TO FIND THE IMAGE AND UPLOAD IT **** YEAH

also sushiman is the god**** man.

null55

Smash Master
shoutoutz:

BURR/Dat ***** Ayyyyeeeee- hahaha get abandoned fukker. nah but im sorry i worried you there for a sec. boom boom soon son. tell charlie about that boro representation. gettin off in bruh.

MunneyMizzle- lol get ****ed up by Twitch yo. ****. ***** threw the salt right back at ya. haha, nah im playin... good **** vs adam in that MM, i wish i saw that whole thing, DAAMMNIIITTTT.
yo ima go spend that $3 i got over you on some bubblegum nigggyyyyyy. :bee: :bee:

The City of Greensboro- ;D

Greensboro Mayor- damm son.

GofG- that was like the best burger i've ever had. tell ur neighbor's bushes my **** says "sup"

Jim- *prostrates towards*

Stingerz- u mother****er

Crio- we gotta friendly. my fox ur marth ;D?

Ali- **** dawg. i better see you at everything.
we didn't do our MM... ;-;

Felipé- Feliz Navidad MUTHAA****AZZZZAAAAAhh

Peter- :cool:

Kadaj- wow get ****ed in Brawl lolol. seriously man. i handled your *** in those friendlies and i think you seriously have no idea how ****ing amazing i am at brawl like no ****ing doubt bro im honestly gonna rub ur **** in the cement bro no joke gimme 3 months ******. 3 ****in months. **** will be no joke. no ****in joke. and ur gonna be like "woah. holy **** i can't believe how ****ing stupid i am, ur so much better than me." that's what ur gonna say cabbage. you big ****in cabbage–––MAN FUUUCK YOU CABBAGE

Southern Pines- my favorite ****ing people.

Fiz- wow ur like my favorite ****ing person.

Dub- holy ****, hey it's that guy who's my favorite ****ing person.

Seth- good job in the tournament, little favorite ****ing person of mine.

Rohan- wow ur so beautiful... it's no wonder you're my favorite ****ing person.

Rag- oh my ****ing god**** favorite ****ing person ****.

Crystalnite- miss you man.

Maria- hahahhahahahahahha.

Josh- $20 MM?

Omni- hey baby.

Sabouri- ha––– oh hey.

Sushi- chakras

Smith- ^

Chapel Hill- get *****.

Foxy- ahhhhhhhh i wish i stayed and got drunk with youuuuuu fuuuuuuuuuccckkkk. oh ya and way to f me. :embarrass

The General- one chill *** baby. yo, i like ur swag man. i want more friendlies, i really gotta learn that *** wipe, peach.
and ****... close set...
you liked that mango tree last stock ;)

moTT- :urg: ****... that yay training. pretty scary... but yo, no lies here, our set was probably the most valued one i played at the tourney. idk what happened but playing you taught me some extremely important **** about this game..answers that i hadn't been given yet until then... and im pretty thankful for that man, god bless ur white ***, dawg.

Karn- hello, i have a secret for you:
don't ever take me to rainbow ***** ;) ... that ain't falcon

and..don't let this be the last one ;((

Twitch- nice set. i barely remember it for some reason, but i do recall getting ****ed up 2nd game. u ****. ...... but yeah get ***** little nanney roflcopter

l0zR- god you ****ed me so ****ing hard jesus christ that 2nd match... **** was ridiculous... i've never been so embarrassed lol... wow you ****.

PLUR- i think i love you too much...

Dr ****ter- wow i can't believe we didn't falco ditto marathon wtf you reminded me 4 times.

Bden- wtf we were supposed to falco ditto 1000 times.

Slasher- get ***** in falco dittos.

Yay- nice try trying to scare me and ****. god ur a *****, get ****ed up again
mulatto f@ggot..

BlackChris/soon to be The Darkness- why didn't we friendly a billion times at thiisss ;((((( i thoroughly enjoy fighting you at this game.

DJ- ♫peachie's got it ♫ :peach:

anyone i forgot- get *****.

BEHR

Smash Hero
shoutoutz:

BURR/Dat ***** Ayyyyeeeee- hahaha get abandoned fukker. nah but im sorry i worried you there for a sec. boom boom soon son. tell charlie about that boro representation. gettin off in bruh.

MunneyMizzle- lol get ****ed up by Twitch yo. ****. ***** threw the salt right back at ya. haha, nah im playin... good **** vs adam in that MM, i wish i saw that whole thing, DAAMMNIIITTTT.
yo ima go spend that $3 i got over you on some bubblegum nigggyyyyyy. :bee: :bee:

The City of Greensboro- ;D

Greensboro Mayor- damm son.

GofG- that was like the best burger i've ever had. tell ur neighbor's bushes my **** says "sup"

Jim- *prostrates towards*

Stingerz- u mother****er

Crio- we gotta friendly. my fox ur marth ;D?

Ali- **** dawg. i better see you at everything.
we didn't do our MM... ;-;

Felipé- Feliz Navidad MUTHAA****AZZZZAAAAAhh

Peter- :cool:

Kadaj- wow get ****ed in Brawl lolol. seriously man. i handled your *** in those friendlies and i think you seriously have no idea how ****ing amazing i am at brawl like no ****ing doubt bro im honestly gonna rub ur **** in the cement bro no joke gimme 3 months ******. 3 ****in months. **** will be no joke. no ****in joke. and ur gonna be like "woah. holy **** i can't believe how ****ing stupid i am, ur so much better than me." that's what ur gonna say cabbage. you big ****in cabbage–––MAN FUUUCK YOU CABBAGE

Southern Pines- my favorite ****ing people.

Fiz- wow ur like my favorite ****ing person.

Dub- holy ****, hey it's that guy who's my favorite ****ing person.

Seth- good job in the tournament, little favorite ****ing person of mine.

Rohan- wow ur so beautiful... it's no wonder you're my favorite ****ing person.

Rag- oh my ****ing god**** favorite ****ing person ****.

Crystalnite- miss you man.

Maria- hahahhahahahahahha.

Josh- $20 MM?

Omni- hey baby.

Sabouri- ha––– oh hey.

Sushi- chakras

Smith- ^

Chapel Hill- get *****.

Foxy- ahhhhhhhh i wish i stayed and got drunk with youuuuuu fuuuuuuuuuccckkkk. oh ya and way to f me. :embarrass

The General- one chill *** baby. yo, i like ur swag man. i want more friendlies, i really gotta learn that *** wipe, peach.
and ****... close set...
you liked that mango tree last stock ;)

moTT- :urg: ****... that yay training. pretty scary... but yo, no lies here, our set was probably the most valued one i played at the tourney. idk what happened but playing you taught me some extremely important **** about this game..answers that i hadn't been given yet until then... and im pretty thankful for that man, god bless ur white ***, dawg.

Karn- hello, i have a secret for you:
don't ever take me to rainbow ***** ;) ... that ain't falcon

and..don't let this be the last one ;((

Twitch- nice set. i barely remember it for some reason, but i do recall getting ****ed up 2nd game. u ****. ...... but yeah get ***** little nanney roflcopter

l0zR- god you ****ed me so ****ing hard jesus christ that 2nd match... **** was ridiculous... i've never been so embarrassed lol... wow you ****.

PLUR- i think i love you too much...

Dr ****ter- wow i can't believe we didn't falco ditto marathon wtf you reminded me 4 times.

Bden- wtf we were supposed to falco ditto 1000 times.

Slasher- get ***** in falco dittos.

Yay- nice try trying to scare me and ****. god ur a *****, get ****ed up again
mulatto f@ggot..

BlackChris/soon to be The Darkness- why didn't we friendly a billion times at thiisss ;((((( i thoroughly enjoy fighting you at this game.

DJ- ♫peachie's got it ♫ :peach:

anyone i forgot- get *****.
I read this high i cant stop laughing.

lord karn

Smash Master
I think we're going to try and find a venue somewhere on campus to host something. . .

Maybe I'll try and host another tourney at my dad's sometime.

$mike

Smash Ace
shoutouts

eddie - shut the **** up

cam - you clocked in on some n1ggas at this tournament. i'm proud.

mott - it was really lame how we only got to play one friendly before someone needed the tv. if you're at anything else this summer, i could use marth practice

ali - learn a thing or two about fighting sheik. you vs DJ brought tears to my eyes. anyway, our falcon dittos were pretty good. looking forward to seeing you at some more tournaments this summer

twitch - we had some good games. thanks for making me realize a few things, and be ready to get ****ed up next tourney, little bro ;)

pp - NC brofish will come back with a vengeance at the next tourney, no doubt. and we seriously need to play other matchups other than falcon dittos.

yay - i'm bringing a cute *** bag of goldfish next tourney. goldfish is gonna be going all around son. also good **** beating lozr in winner's semis so you wouldn't get ***** by me. and gimme some of that sandwich you *****

lozr - after about 10+ falcon ditto mms i've finally done it. you gonna challenge me now? bring it boi. :embarrass anyway, good ****, playing you isn't like playing anyone. i'm gonna be ready for that fox next time.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
I think we're going to try and find a venue somewhere on campus to host something. . .

Maybe I'll try and host another tourney at my dad's sometime.
dang, i remember your dad's house. it *****. maybe i'll be able to move at the next karnfest. :bee:

Twitch- nice set. i barely remember it for some reason, but i do recall getting ****ed up 2nd game. u ****. ...... but yeah get ***** little nanney roflcopter.
lol for some reason that set was extremely hazy for me too. it was probly only forgetful for you because you were gettin high the whole tourney though.

the entire tourney was really a blur as well. that's probly because i was tired for most of it though. >_>

stingers

Smash Obsessed
no more tourneys at karns dads please...at least not in the garage

that ****ing fly infested, 200 degree garage of death.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I would have lol'd hard if karn said he found your wallet where his used to be and now his is missing. Wallet switcher ftw

BEHR

Smash Hero
i stole a controller at this and like I tried using it and the A Button on it doesnt work

get ***** me.

and by stealing I mean I tanked it cuz I couldnt find mine so if anyone wants it just tell me and Ill give it back to you.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
diatenshi: you're so happy all the time. you're also pretty much the only marth main nc has right now. keep comin to stuff.
gotta have fun while ya play!

and i wont be @ anything till school starts back up, but then ill be goin to stuff every other week, no doubt

also @PP ive talked to chris but never got to ask you, wud it be cool for some Gboro ppl to carpool and head to Wakeforest erry week or so for some smashfestin

Foxy

Smash Master
@peepee - didn't actually play falco this tournament.
@cam - why you give me free wins just so you can **** losers bracket =[
@kack - same as cam.
@karn - zen owl.
@mullins - TUBULAR
@gofg - link counterpick
@llllink - WOW YOU WRECKED THIS TOURNEY
@cam - wha i already

null55

Smash Master
@Foxy: i'm going to kill you

@M@: you may not need to go anywhere ;)

null55

Smash Master
hahahaha... PP, you and Yay are so **** salty for your students.

Mike ain't even givin a **** about yall.

Top Bottom