• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(South Florida)In honor of the "The Flying Spagetti Monster" Tournament. 12/18/10

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Hell yeah! I'm definitely coming.
Equipment:
Wii with melee
Dazzle(Capture Card)

Oh, and I've been faking all this time. I'm actually alot better than you all think. I'm winning first at this. >.> (Alright, maybe not first. xD)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
My **** is gonna be bigger than this tournament!
Probably be here. I will take all mm's vs my sheik so ya.

Also hungrybox is throwing a brawl tournament this day I think.

edit ya thanks for asking if you can use my number.
edit 2 this stage set sucks fod should be neutrual. Pokemon stadium is random as ****. Stupid stage changing vs shifting platforms. Fod is legit. I vote pound 4 rule set!

spider_sense

Smash Champion
If you and another player decide then go right ahead, if both of you don't reach an agreement then RPS for it. And yeah, since you have most of the numbers I now deem you head coordinator and hype man. Haha, but I'm getting my cell this week, so I'll take it off asap if you're really that paranoid about n!ggaz calling you up, but do me a favor and hit up skrach for me. Tell him to get on the boards so we can talk.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Fountain of Dreams is definitely more neutral than Pokemon Stadium. 2 of the 4 transformations would be outright BANNED stages and the windmill would probably be counterpick. And that's supposed to be more fair than a couple of platforms moving up and down every 30 seconds or so?

What legitimate argument can you give for such a decision. I ask because it's most likely that my opponent and I WON'T agree to move FoD to a neutral (just because it is indeed a good Marth stage), leaving the default as what I believe to be a less fair stage.

Heck, I wouldn't mind having 6 neutrals and just picking random, or even possibly moving another stage to neutral (I'll just strike it out if I don't like it anyway). I just want to know what makes FoD so bad that it's less fair than Pokemon Stadium.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
If you and another player decide then go right ahead, if both of you don't reach an agreement then RPS for it. And yeah, since you have most of the numbers I now deem you head coordinator and hype man. Haha, but I'm getting my cell this week, so I'll take it off asap if you're really that paranoid about n!ggaz calling you up, but do me a favor and hit up skrach for me. Tell him to get on the boards so we can talk.
Lol no I dont mind you just fell for an easy troll. Forewarning would have been nice but i dont care lol. Your tournament you run it <.<. I must say though smart thinking on adding money to the pot. We will see how it works out I have somethings I wanna say to you but it can wait. If you can set a date in stone this will be awesome.
Fountain of Dreams is definitely more neutral than Pokemon Stadium. 2 of the 4 transformations would be outright BANNED stages and the windmill would probably be counterpick. And that's supposed to be more fair than a couple of platforms moving up and down every 30 seconds or so?

What legitimate argument can you give for such a decision. I ask because it's most likely that my opponent and I WON'T agree to move FoD to a neutral (just because it is indeed a good Marth stage), leaving the default as what I believe to be a less fair stage.

Heck, I wouldn't mind having 6 neutrals and just picking random, or even possibly moving another stage to neutral (I'll just strike it out if I don't like it anyway). I just want to know what makes FoD so bad that it's less fair than Pokemon Stadium.
Agreed. This stage is amazing for sheik so of course I like it. If there is gonna be 6 netrtuals dont mind at all. I think pk is just random the moment it starts changing. I donnt mind the stage at all but for it to be neutral compared to fod is bull **** to me

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I'm not hosting the hooters tournament, some other guy is.

I just posted it on ATL South.

I might be hosting NOOB3 on CFL this day...

So i dunno if you guys still wanna host this.

NOOB3 would be melee only, at my house, all day, full prices if it happens.

It would have quite the healthy attendance cuz all the NOOB3 posters would attend it.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I'm not hosting the hooters tournament, some other guy is.

I just posted it on ATL South.

I might be hosting NOOB3 on CFL this day...

So i dunno if you guys still wanna host this.

NOOB3 would be melee only, at my house, all day, full prices if it happens.

It would have quite the healthy attendance cuz all the NOOB3 posters would attend it.
Yo Juan come to this. You can even help me co-host it. It'll simply be the same thing except an extra pot cash will be throw in. The venue has already been established and SFL is guaranteed to have at least 12 participants. We just need you guys to come.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ya i agree. Am extra 100 in the pot is way better. I might even throw in a few bucks if we can get a great turn out.(maybe)

I mean in the end jason might as well hand me the 100 dollars now but eh I'll fight it out <.<

gringo66

Smash Journeyman
My **** is gonna be bigger than this tournament!
Probably be here. I will take all mm's vs my sheik so ya.

Also hungrybox is throwing a brawl tournament this day I think.

edit ya thanks for asking if you can use my number.
edit 2 this stage set sucks fod should be neutrual. Pokemon stadium is random as ****. Stupid stage changing vs shifting platforms. Fod is legit. I vote pound 4 rule set!

**** Fod....

**** FOD

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Arent you team with wes? We try callin you last night but i think your out of town or something.

Fod is fine. Bull **** on everything i know!

spider_sense

Smash Champion
this is during apex lol.

See you guys maybe the next month
You took my planned date from me.

jason push the date back man. why would you run this during apex?
**** it. I'm still running this date up. I just want have a large attendance. But it's whatever. Things are already set up, I'll try to do another one mid sept.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
lol oh ok. well i dunno if imma enter. sfl is just gonna ***** that *insert name* is gonna be and or win. i"ll see
What? I cannot understand what you wrote. Anyways, yeah keeping the date. It's gonna be a small attendance, so I might drop the fee down to 5 per person for teams.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
be was suppose to be beat lol my bad. then people arent gonna want to enter etc. well i guess i can pull sone strings and try to get some extra attendents to come. imma use my trap card lol.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
be was suppose to be beat lol my bad. then people arent gonna want to enter etc. well i guess i can pull sone strings and try to get some extra attendents to come. imma use my trap card lol.
Like who? Your GA and Cali peeps? :laugh: Btw -bumps- I'm gonna reduce it down to $5 for singles and teams for ($5 per person) but the $3 bucks for entrance still remains. I might bring some pizza to this and a few drinks. So everyone bring paper cups and plates. lol (Being black about this I know)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I will drop by after work. I get off @3:00 so I can probably reach around 4:30. Since i wont be there in time to enter i will just mm people if there down.

I wonder what results will look like. Turnout too. Lets also watch some apex!

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I want to thank the SFL community for coming out to this tournament, even though the numbers were small. It was a still a very fun tournament, I'm gonna rebump this thread and rechange the name to make it much bigger than before. Hopefully, CFL and NFL will come out and support. =D

Top Bottom