• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(South Florida)In honor of the "The Flying Spagetti Monster" Tournament. 12/18/10

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea where rock lives at lol, but i'm down next time (couldn't go yesterday anyways)

There needs to be hype for this tourney.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I might come not positive for sure yet.

jason I would advise you to start letting everyone you know about this tourney. call people vistor message posting etc. I"ll start hitting people up for you today and stuff.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Gonna have to postpone this for next month December 18th due to lack of interest in the people in my community expressing interest and for Murphy's law. lol I'm setting it up for a later date so there will be no excuse why people shouldn't show. And I'll hype it up much better. I'm gonna keep trying to host a generally good tournament. But I need it to be hyped.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Spider sense you need to make sure to make a listing over in Tournament Listins so people see it.(Then again people always have trouble finding Tourneys here in that board in the first place lol) I'm going to try my best to draw attention to FL Melee with some threads I'll be making soon. I'll push back the listing for this in the FL thread. I actually thought this happened and already crossed it out of the listings.

:rosalina:

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Spider sense you need to make sure to make a listing over in Tournament Listins so people see it.(Then again people always have trouble finding Tourneys here in that board in the first place lol) I'm going to try my best to draw attention to FL Melee with some threads I'll be making soon. I'll push back the listing for this in the FL thread. I actually thought this happened and already crossed it out of the listings.

:rosalina:
Ok will do, sorry about that. I just read the thread actually about the recent changes. I'll just remake a tournament thread there. Thanks.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ok awesome i"ll make sure to take of work for this. Im gonna network with some of the older players as well as some of the fau players as well.

jason I also think you should run an amutuer bracket for the newer players thoughts?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
colin your in the outdated thread brah. we got people coming from kendall aventura and miami.

go to the new one in atlantic south tournaments section

Top Bottom