• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need a Teammate for Apex? Post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codi

Smash Ace
Just read the description if you need a teammate post here just make sure you put down for which game or both

If for whatever reason I don't add your name just PM me so Il 100% see it. It should be up within 12 hours

Melee
T. Webb :fox:
AvariceX :falcon:
awsome04000
eggm :fox:
Deathknight :fox: :falco: :jigglypuff:
unknownPresence :marth:
Pakman :luigi:
HyugaRicdeau :jigglypuff:

Brawl
da K.I.D. :sonic:
AvariceX :metaknight: :pikachu2: :ness2:
GameDragonX :diddy:
KassandraNova
Smash Ace :metaknight:
Famous :mario: :luigi:
M15t3R E :pikachu: :marth: :peach: :gw:
Kel :sonic:
unknownPresence :fox: :metaknight: :rob:

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
This is awesome, thanks for making this. I'll post it up on the front page of the Apex thread.

Codi

Smash Ace
ya probably i got a lot of people rooming with me though your welcome to join in if u want but i think everyones bed is gonna be the floor lmao

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
People should be including the characters they can play since people work better with different partners obviously.

Anyway, I need a partner for both games.

Melee: :falcon:

Brawl: :metaknight: :pikachu2: :ness2:

PK Webb

Smash Champion
ya probably i got a lot of people rooming with me though your welcome to join in if u want but i think everyones bed is gonna be the floor lmao
dude I love floors man just give me the details in a pm and yeah chars would be nice I'm strictly fox

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Sorry T. Webb. I'm teaming with Smash Mac now lol.

Codi you can take me off the list, thanks though :O

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
I'm from PA, crew member of The King's Court! Just say "I'm good, trust me" and we'll team lol

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I'm from PA, crew member of The King's Court! Just say "I'm good, trust me" and we'll team lol
What? No man I'm terrible.

XD

Actually I won't say I'm great, but I'm certainly not bad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_uTwLVouYo although I lose this set and it was several months ago it's still the most recent video of my MK against a decent player =/. If you want someone else's opinion though I've trained quite a bit with Ally, Swordgard, and HolyNightmare, and Swordgard can probably offer the best-informed and unbiased critique of my play.

For what it's worth I was using a wavebird with a broken analog in that video lol (I have a working wired controller now though XD). Either way I'd like to team but won't be bothered if you don't want to - I'm no pro lol.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Avarice are you still using that conch with the c-stick analog stick? that thing is soo groovy.
delfa has one now just cause hes a big copycat

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i need a partner for brawl.
i use game and watch in teams and can do running down smashes and annoying crap that will get us some easy wins.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
I need a teammate, uses Miiitaknight & snake in teams, preferably with a MK/Snake main, wario too I guess.

Only results to mention is like my 3rd placing at SMACK (64player european tournament in germany over a year ago), haven´t been at a big tournament since but is practicing for APEX. Would be nice if you can somehow back up your skillevel =)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I would possibly want a team mate.
<_<

I play metaknight, and I've only entered doubles once, but I got 2nd. xD
Not a huge dubbz person but willing to possibly team.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
sorry avarice, my crewmate who was supposed to team with another member of our crew canceled so now i'm gonna team with him.. But thanks anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom