• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need a Teammate for Apex? Post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
YoshQ
KassandraNova
Smash Ace

Anyone wanna team?, going from europe so would be nice to team with somebody that knows how to play teams and possibly some teamstrategies...

Eggm

Smash Hero
I need a good teammate for melee. I'm in the mood to team with jiggs for some reason. I play fox. Doyoung2win? SofT? Darc? who else plays puff?

Edit : you do'nt need 2 be puff was just feeling it. Anyone really good is fine. :)

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Hey Woddy, would you like to team? I can be a bucket filler with my Zelda and I also go Sheik. Both are absolutely legit.

If not, would anyone like to team with :zelda:/:shiek:?

Codi

Smash Ace
ScaryLB59 i put you down for brawl if its the wrong game just let me know you didn't specify i just assumed lol

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
HyugaRicdeau and I aren't teaming anymore. Somebody good should team with him! I know there are some good people out there who need a teammate.. Jiggs is really good in teams.. rest is ****.. etc. Hit him up. Eggm you still free? I think yall would be really good. I know you were looking for a really good puff also..

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
socal player
brawl - fox/mk/ROB
melee - marth

let me know, (also, i no longer have a credit card so teammate would have to pay my online reg but i will pay you back at the the tourny of course)

Famous

Smash Champion
I still need a teammate for brawl...Any teammate that doesn't main ROB or Snake :D...If so then must not have a habit for hitting thier teammate D:

SK92

Smash Journeyman
SK92 myself needs a teammate email me at kingsbiz@aol with ur cell number or aim me at kingsbiz

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I would...if I was still good in melee...

Anyone interested in teaming for brawl post or pm me
I'm still looking for a brawl teammate if that interests you. I can play Pika, MK, or Ness (lol). I can also play Snake (but you don't want Snake) and Dedede (but not great in teams with Dedede).

Famous

Smash Champion
nuguhs, PM me if your interested in teaming with me for Brawl...I want to have a decent partner before pre-reg closes out again...

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Hey, so I no longer have a partner. SK92, Famous, or if anyone else would be interested in teaming with a crazy damage racker / murderer, team with me?

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Hey, so I no longer have a partner. SK92, Famous, or if anyone else would be interested in teaming with a crazy damage racker / murderer, team with me?
Interested in teaming with a MK/Pika/Ness? I'm playing mainly Pika now, but I can play w/e... I also play Snake and D3 but don't have a lot of doubles practice with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom