• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DA gauntlet August 15th Results!!!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Gauntlet results!!! The **** got bopped thats why bracket tournaments dont always mean who's the best. **** got bopped go back home with your heads down gauntlet always have upsets.

2v2
1. Anti and the buz
2. Adhd is gay
3. IRACK BROS
4. MALCOLM AND ORION
5. Brood and suinko
6. Malcolm and orion
7. White boyz
8. Who the **** ate our puddin5: BROOD AND SUINKO
5:WHO THE **** ATE OUR PUDDING
7:WHITE BOYZ
7:ALLIED AND PDg

1v1

1. ANTI
2. ADHD
3. DABUZ
4. JTAILS
5:WILL
5:JASH
7:ATOMSK
7:BROOD
9:RAY
9:FUJITA
9:SUINOKO
9:LIMIT
13:REDX
13:ORION
13:DEVEN
13:HELPR
17:VIVA
17:KIRIN
17:CLOVE
17:LINK X
17:pANE
17:pSP
17:ADUBRODEUS
25:BLAZE

sorry for not putting the results earlier and also putting up the teams results in details, will do later today.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
"**** got bopped go back home with your heads down"

Geeez way to be hospitable about everything...

Very unprofessional.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
****** is funny. If only ya'll knew what Wes is actually doing for this community right now, ya'll would feel so dumb.

Professional!?!? CHIBO next time be PROFESSIONAL and NOT rigg brackets genius! The type of **** you do is SOOO UN-professional you don't deserve to even speak when seeding/pools/brackets/etc come into a convo. Don't judge others, seriously.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Did not know if results were real or not
show some class Wes lolol

^^^ what is so bad about him rigging the bracket when he did not make it out anyway?? lol

TeeVee

Smash Lord
subscribing because i feel like this is going to be an entertaining results thread

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Did not know if results were real or not
show some class Wes lolol

^^^ what is so bad about him rigging the bracket when he did not make it out anyway?? lol
The principle behind it dawg, it's just the principles.

subscribing because i feel like this is going to be an entertaining results thread
LMAOOO

ANTi_

Smash Hero
ADHD good **** on Brinstar, im never CP'ing that against you.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Mad fun, big thanks to Wes for hostin it. Good stuff.

Allied

Smash Master
sorry for sleeping the whole tournament everyone

was super tired after housing adhd, atomsk, malcolm, orion

also was emo me + pd did terrible

good job papa wes

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Awww so I get an infraction for putting CHIBO ON BLAST, that's sooo cute, that lil' internet dorks have to express some type of authority by sending me mail telling me im being a bad boy on a results thread Awwwwwwwww so cute just oooooohhh soooooo cute LMFAO. You MODs crack me up, i swear. :laugh::chuckle::laugh::chuckle:

go to page 1 ppl if you didn't read my post LMAO

I'm ready for Ally now.
M2K i need more work. lol
That's what i like to hear!!! ****s yo, i'd say just ditto M2K, what do you got to lose?

**** got bopped

love it

now go ahead japsuckers and make excuses for them.

-bad day
-sore fingers
-didn't take it serious

don't care how well you do elsewhere, come to NYC and you get BOPPED!!
I looooooooove the New York State Of Mind

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
I speak my mind and this is what i get, non sense

"**** got bopped go back home with your heads down"

Geeez way to be hospitable about everything...

Very unprofessional.

Lol how is it unprofessional to root for the country I am from and to kill the stereotype of Japanese being better than Americans at ALL VIDEOGAMES. And you guys dont even know if the Japanese talked mess about us when Brood got 2nd at apex his 1st American Tournament. We dont know if they talk mess about us, Chibo you know why? WE DONT SPEAK JAPANESE so before you talk about me being professional lets not go there. Im like one of the only hosts that dont even enter their events anymore eventhough i get millions of requests for me to. And like Rookie said if you only Knew what me and my colleagues have in store for the GAMING COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE YOU WOULDNT SAY THAT TO ME.

We are trying to do a lot more than just host regular big or small tournaments and call it a day and be hungry puppies to be called " THE GREATEST TO'S " I dont get much credit for the work i put into this community i dont complain. Ive been hosting tournaments WAY BEFORE ALL OF YOU GUYS BEFORE PLANK, ALEX, YOU ETC. So you calling me unprofessional please dont go there i was starting to like you even after the Clash of the Titans you want to talk about being unprofessional lol. I hope you apologize for jumping on me for no reason making me once again making me once again seem like a bad Guy BECAUSE IM NOT FAKE TO ANYONE AND I SPEAK THE TRUTH AND MY MIND TO EVERYONE I DONT TALK BEHIND CLOSE DOORS. I honestly dont want to burn bridges with you I have plans to Collaborate with you and other TO's but its up to you if you want to burn your bridges.

FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT MEANT ABOUT WHAT WE ARE ARE TRYING TO DO FOR THE VIDEOGAME COMMUNITY AND THE WORLD GO HERE: SOSGAMERS.ORG

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
good **** new york. glad to see you guys ****** :) especially jtails.

and nice to see you're not out of the game yet jash.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
NEW YORK WILL TAKE OVER SOON ENOUGH WITH A SPRINKLE OF B W ONLY DA KNOWS WHO THOSE 2 ARE LOL. NJ IS LOSING IT. I BET MY SAMUS CAN TAKE OUT HALF OF NJ ALONE :laugh:

HelpR

Smash Ace
****, wes alot of trash talk up in this thread.

Freaking love it.

Shoutouts:
1. ANTI: Good to see you man, hope you keep up your streak
2. ADHD: Gah... need to learn that diddy matchup
3. DABUZ: crazy good lolimar. just shows how lethal the character is played right
4. JTAILS: O.o dude's getting better, I need to catch up lol
5:WILL: DK
5:JASH: that TL up in here. sucks you had to play jules, but it had to happen eventually.
9:LIMIT: Kinda wanna apologize for trying to CP bowser, first match was annoying as crap and i was sick the past few days so I just said screw it and picked him lol. Next time we meet i'd like to play you in a good matchset
13:DEVEN: Kirby is trash, pick up metaknight :D
17:VIVA: ness vs lucas is easily one my favorite matchups in the game, so fun
17:LINK X: nice seeing you
17:pANE: Nice matches, and it was nice grabbing pizza with you, always good to speak to someone familiar with the game mechanics

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
NEW YORK WILL TAKE OVER SOON ENOUGH WITH A SPRINKLE OF B W ONLY DA KNOWS WHO THOSE 2 ARE LOL. NJ IS LOSING IT. I BET MY SAMUS CAN TAKE OUT HALF OF NJ ALONE :laugh:
Good job taking my comment and then trash talking said persons entire state.

Oh hell yea dat samus can take out half of nj. i mean hey if your better characters couldnt have taken out gunblade at viridian, your samus could definitely **** us!! HOORAH!

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Jash lost to Anti and then JTails in losers.

Shoutouts:

1. ANTI - Nice seeing you again. We need to play one day lol
2. ADHD - Nice seeing you as well. Good job getting second.
3. DABUZ - First time seeing you, I'll never forget that weird fighting motion you gave towards Allied. So funny.
4. JTAILS - Great seeing you, I should have played you when I had the chance :l
5:WILL - Good job ****** me in friendlies -.- DK's too good.
5:JASH - Glad I got to see you again, keep hanging in there. Sucks that you "lost to Metaknight and Metaknight", but that's just how it goes I guess.
7:ATOMSK - Nice to meet you again.
7:BROOD - Nice to meet you, keep up the cool stuff in Japan lol
9:RAY - We played at the last gauntlet I went to..nice seeing you again.
9:FUJITA - Solid Falco, had a blast playing you.
9:SUINOKO - I didn't even realize you knew a little bit of English until the end. Really great talking to you.
9:LIMIT - lolbowser
13:REDX - You suck. Get like San. JK. BIA son. <3 AND NEXT TIME DONT COME LIKE 4 HOURS AFTER THE **** THING STARTS, HAD ME MAD SCARED ;__;
13:ORION - WHAT THE **** DO I DO, HE HAS 5 PURPLES...lol
13:DEVEN - cool seeing you again ;3
13:HELPR - Second time I played you in a gauntlet. And you really should have just stuck with MK. I have no idea why you used Dedede...lol
17:VIVA - Really great to see you...why didn't you enter singles?
17:KIRIN - Nice seeing you again, and this time we played. Amazing Mario and even more amazing Link as I expected. Good stuff.
17:CLOVE - Saw you using Samus but I didn't get to play you. Good stuff though.
17:LINK X - You beat me <_< how did you end up so low? Anyway, cool Fox and great friendlies afterwards.
17:pANE - Nice meeting you, saw that cute Wolf.
17:pSP - Nice meeting you, cool TL.
17:ADUBRODEUS - Thanks for informing me about that Olimar thing. You're really smart, nice to see you.
25:BLAZE - hi

Other people

D.R.K. - Nice to meet you, keep up the Bowser
Allied - mad cute as always and hella funny. Hope to see/play you again.
Punishment Divine - I always remember your face, but now I can remember your name lol. Great to see you again and play you and Allied together as well. Hope to see and play you again.
Arrys - Really nice Pit, I enjoyed watching you play.
Wes - Obviously great job hosting the tournament, and we had mad fun matches before singles started. Your Samus is really good lol

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Good job taking my comment and then trash talking said persons entire state.

Oh hell yea dat samus can take out half of nj. i mean hey if your better characters couldnt have taken out gunblade at viridian, your samus could definitely **** us!! HOORAH!
Well like i told Gunblade he can have that win out of the 5 other tournament wins tha ti got over him after CRUSHING HIS WHOLE FANTASTIC FOUR CAST OF CHARACTERS AT ALMOST EVERY TOURNAMENT WE PLAYED AT. I KNOW I WAS BURNED OUT AT VCITY BUT ITS ALL GOOD HE CAN HAVE THAT WIN LOL AND TAKE IT. I JUST HOPE THAT IF ME AND YOU FIGHT IN TOURNAMENT KSIZLE YOU DONT LOSE BECAUSE YOU HAVE MORE TO LOSE THAN ME. I WILL EITHER PICK SAMUS/SONIC/ZSS ON YOU IF YOU LOSE TO THOSE CHARACTERS AGAINST EITHER YOUR LUCARIO OR TORNADOKNIGHT YOU SHOULD QUIT SMASH.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Well like i told Gunblade he can have that win out of the 5 other tournament wins tha ti got over him after CRUSHING HIS WHOLE FANTASTIC FOUR CAST OF CHARACTERS AT ALMOST EVERY TOURNAMENT WE PLAYED AT. I KNOW I WAS BURNED OUT AT VCITY BUT ITS ALL GOOD HE CAN HAVE THAT WIN LOL AND TAKE IT. I JUST HOPE THAT IF ME AND YOU FIGHT IN TOURNAMENT KSIZLE YOU DONT LOSE BECAUSE YOU HAVE MORE TO LOSE THAN ME. I WILL EITHER PICK SAMUS/SONIC/ZSS ON YOU IF YOU LOSE TO THOSE CHARACTERS AGAINST EITHER YOUR LUCARIO OR TORNADOKNIGHT YOU SHOULD QUIT SMASH.
lol i dont have anything to lose. i entered like 3 tourneys this year so far and im washed up. ask anyone. i suck now :) but im sure youd get off beating me because....who CAN you beat thats worth of even a little merit? :laugh:

i have more characters than lucario and mk btw. and thanks for hoping i dont lose. it means alot. beating has-beens is kinda my thing though so it should be fun :bee:

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
lol i dont have anything to lose. i entered like 3 tourneys this year so far and im washed up. ask anyone. i suck now :) but im sure youd get off beating me because....who CAN you beat thats worth of even a little merit? :laugh:

i have more characters than lucario and mk btw. and thanks for hoping i dont lose. it means alot. beating has-beens is kinda my thing though so it should be fun :bee:
I would rather be a has-been then some one that use to be in the game but let me ask you when you were in the game what have you been doing? :laugh::laugh:
I think its time for me to kick *** and chew bubble gum.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I would rather be a has-been then some one that use to be in the game but let me ask you when you were in the game what have you been doing? :laugh::laugh:
I think its time for me to kick *** and chew bubble gum.
I really don't understand this paragraph at all rofl. I'm baffled.

was anti vs adhd recorded
Anti said game 5 of gf was saved but thats it.

Top Bottom