• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA Going to Game 3! : August 20th,21st,22nd [FULL RESULTS POSTED!]

Silhouette

Smash Lord
OUGA Going To Game 3!
Hosted in Athens OH, on August 20 - 22nd

Pools will be posted at a later time.

AiB Link

Brawl Doubles
(13 Entrants)

1. Shugo & Kel ($143)
2. ***** Monsters (Y.B.M. & Blue Rogue) ($78)
3. Tig ole Bitties (Quivo & Lain) ($39)
4. Scyther & Bronzlong (KassadraNova & Djscribz)
5. Hilt & Happy Smile (Today & Hilt)
5. Two Crew Doods (T-800 & Pops)
7. Emo Asain & Hype Beast (Suyon & Jiffy)
7. It's not about the size of your gyro but how you spin it (Sil & Mister Eric)
9. Its only money .... Love Dad. PS T-800 is your real father (Rikku & Auspher)
9. Fair Phael (forwardAir & Pika Phael)
9. Sir Spam A lot & the french tickler (Bead & Links24)
9. TO Kingdom (Kiest & Solecalibur)
13. I Dunno sure

Brawl Singles
(38 Entrants)

Bracket

1. Shugo ($183) :metaknight::falco:
2. Lain ($84) :popo::metaknight:
3. North Dakota Norman (Blue Rogue) ($53) :warioc:
4. Kel ($30) :metaknight:
5. Mister Eric ($15) :rob:
5. Y.b.M ($15) :kirby2::zerosuitsamus:
7. Suyon :pit::marth:
7. DJIskascribble :metaknight:
9. SiL :rob:
9. Cr4sh :luigi2::dk2:
9. Hilt :olimar:
9. Quivo :toonlink:
13. Links24 :toonlink: :falco:
13. Jiffy :wario:
13. Today [Game & watch]:gw:
13. T-800 :metaknight:
17. Kassandra :metaknight:
17. SouL Eater (Solecaibur) :zerosuitsamus: :metaknight: :toonlink: :lucario:
17. Moose :marth:
17. Bead :wolf::diddy:
17. Crum :diddy: :marth:
17. The Smile :diddy: :falco: :metaknight:
17. Fatty! :dedede::falco:
17. Vocal :olimar:
25. Crow! :link: :yoshi:
25. SneakyTako :falco:
25. Raph Cecil :snake:
25. Blind :rob:
25. Rikter :ike:
25. Auspher :wolf:
25. Forward air :fox: :falco:
33. Hunky McManpie :falcon: :kirby:
33. Hael phael :pikachu:
33. Rikku :lucario:
33. Rizok
33. The Kiest :dedede: :kirby: :metaknight:
33. T3hcomposter :wario: :popo:

Brawl Minus

Bracket
(29 Entrants)

1. Quivo $20 :toonlink:
2. Blue Rogue $6 :fox:
3. Links24 $3 :link2:
4. Shugo $0 :falco::metaknight:
5. Pops
5. Crash:luigi2:
7. T-800 :sonic:
7. Sil :pikachu2::rob:
9. Hilt :jigglypuff:
9. Crow!
9. Juu :shiek::samus2::falcon:
9. Crum :squirtle::falco:
13. Moose
13. Bead
13. thecomposer :falcon::falcon::falcon:
13. SouL Eater (solecalibur)
17. Squid
17. Kitty cat meow meow
17. Captain motorcon
17. Rikter
17. Loz
17. Im not a *****
17. Auspher
17. Frenchmen
25. Mcfly
25. Rikku
25. Rizok
25. The Kiest
25. Raptor Jesus

Super Street Fighter IV
(15 Entrants)

1. Jellitymb ($10)
2. Y.B.M. ($3)
3. Djscribs ($1)
4. Thekiest
5. T-800
5. Crash
7. Sil
7. Mcfly
9. Scidi
9. Thecomposer
9. Sneakytako
9. Blue rogue
13. Solecalibur
13. Bead
13. Crum

BlazBlue CS
(9 Entrants)

1. Suyon

2. Solecalibur

3. Thekiest

4. Blue Rogue
5. Crum

5. Rikter
7. Mcfly
7. Sil
9. Bead

If you can, please post what characters you used to help me with the full results.

Also, check out this great tournament:
School is in Session 3 Sep 11th, Cincinnati,OH

Teh Future

Smash Master
bracket?

good **** mister e(lol!)

also **** all these falcos winning everything

edit: rofl at quivo getting 9th mjg >> that

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I actually won matches with wario and ice climbers, not samus. Also went Falcon in minus and T. Hawk in street fighter, if you needed those.

Had a blast this weekend though, minus was amazing, street fighter was great, everyone was awesome.
Hopefully I'll be unlazy enough to do shoutouts this time around because the tournament was that awesome.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Oh SH*T, my bad.
fixd

Got it fixed, thanks.
Many thanks
Malcolm youre a sick troll. dont hate son
Shugo, how come your icon still says Sonic?

@NDNorman: This was the first tourney I actually talked with you for any amount of time, you're cool people. Tell Alice I said hi

@Mister Eric: Never seen someone play ROB that well lol, you're goin places man

@Sil: Next time we meet in tourney I guarantee my Oli's not going down as easily as he did this weekend :D Good **** though man, your ROB's awesome

@Hilt: GOOD **** REPRESENTIN 4 THE OLIs! Ha, I knew you'd do well, plus I learned so much good **** from you this weekend, both from your tips and just watching you play. And on top of all that you're just a cool guy lol

@Links: That Ike is SCARY man! I don't see how you could think about quittin, you're just too good dude. I hope I get the chance to play you in brackets next time; I wanna see how that **** plays out

@Day: Day, I already told you, you're like one of my favorite Brawlers now <3 Seriously, the things you do are amazing and you're such a sweet person; it's no surprise everyone was cheerin for you ^_^

@Sole: Dude this tourney was AWESOME! Thanks for hostin it and thanks for givin me a ride down there; you're cool people too. Actually, a lot of NEOH is cool, I just haven't been to enough tourneys to figure that out yet lol

@Moose: That nair camping!!!! Oh I wanted to rage on it so bad!!! Lol but it's all good, you're a pretty good player and I'll know what to do next time, so be ready :D

@Crum: You're quiet a lot of the time but you're still pretty fun to be around, plus them side event skills were killin lol

@Vocal: You're amazing dude, don't stop what you're doing, you're just gonna get better. I LOVE YOU!!!

@Crow: It was nice to meet the man in person :D You're such a smart player; if Oli didn't have the advantage on Link I'm sure you would've beaten me in the friendlies we played, and watching your Yoshi was too good. You got mad potential, I know you're gonna make it up there someday :)

@Auspher: Auspherrrrr! Just like the rest of NEOH you're so fun to be around lol, and your Wolf better step his game up next time we meet up - I expect nothing less ;)

@Rikku: You're just so bubbly all the time and I love that lol, you definitely make a day brighter. Keep puttin in that effort and your Lucario's gonna start chargin like that Aura!

@Kiest: Never take me to PTAD again!! Lol I got SO lucky in that set, and I really don't know who would've won if it hadn't been for those cars. Why not just go DDD? That'd be much easier for everyone :lick:

@Composer: Dude, you had the sickest hype all weekend lol, they seriously should've had u on the stream commentating. You're a funny guy; we better see more of each other in the future.

And one more shout out to NEOH - I already said it seperately but you guys are mad cool, I'm glad my hometown is in such a great region.

My best tourney experience to date without a doubt

hunger!

Smash Champion
Lol blue rogue!!!

get your own awesome wario name!

but seriously....quit copying me lololol <3

just amazing

North Dakota Norman makin' a name !

Suyon

Smash Lord
I have awoken from my 12 hour slumber.......
Great tournament. I'm not pleased the way how I played last game since I went re re mode. Other than that it was cool.

@KassandraNova I used Noel in BlazBlu

TheKiest

Smash Champion
@Kassandra: Suyon also didn't play me in Blaz, I had up for too long johns....

@Suyon: Bring it!

@Vocal: Going D3 wouldn't have been fun for me in that fight..... I also love port town.

I'll do full shout outs after work.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Yeah...grand finals didnt start till like what...5 am? lol. it was a rly fun tournament though. brawl minus is beast lol but i got jv 4 stocked by links link and also pikachu is brroooooooooookennnnnnn god da** son. kel you better not quit. lain im sorry you got 2! speeding tickets on the way there and back i feel so bad lol but it was fun riding back home with you. sole im sorry you got a speeding ticket too..lol and was your laptop recording matches all day or wah? would be cool if wfs and gfs were recorded.

D

Deleted member

I only played Wolf in Brawl singles. There was no Lucas.

And I went Wolf, Jigglypuff, and Lucas in Brawl-.

Suyon

Smash Lord
What's with these speeding tickets? Maybe Shugo should pay for them :p
So I used marth and MK once....but I don't really want to see them next to my name. Seeing as how some other guys used other but aren't up there.

links24

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

1. Shugo:good **** gettin 1st always fun hanging out and seeing ya brawl minus link is too good XD
2. Lain:nice seein ya again man.
3. North Dakota Norman (Blue Rogue):ha! you lost to a SoPo!!!!!!!!! lol j/k man good stuff man mew2prince wont be in power for long XD
4. Kel:i tried to beat scribble for yal but it just couldnt pull through >.>
5. Mister Eric:the most intense matchs ive ever had and i think ur the 2nd person i have every timed out lol we must play again.
5. Y.b.M:lol ill try not to compare ya to chudat next but as always its nice to see ya lol
7. Suyon:lol good ****! on beating quivo man ur gettin way better,faster than me also.
7. DJIskascribble:our matchs were fun nice to see my different falco was throwin ya off XD
9. SiL:good stuff man your matchs agaisnt today were real fun to watch.
9. Cr4sh:good seein ya and also our brawl minus matchs were too good XD
9. Hilt:nice seein ya also ur olimar always impresses me in some way everytime lol
9. Quivo:nice hangin with ya man i might get mad at TL but i can nvr drop him quivo 2.0 gotta rise up and overthrow ya one day lol
13. Links24:stop using ur falco its so bad it doesnt know the mk matchup to save ur life get better scrub lol
13. Jiffy:thx for the ride man dont worry i sense youll get me and suyon one day imma be practicing for that day not to happen XD NEOH!!!!!!!!!
13. Today:good stuff agaisnt Sil you proved to me that ur better than wat i thought keep doin work to people lol
13. T-800:was nice seein ya man.
17. Kassandra:our matchs were fun and good **** on 2 stocking my ****ty falco lol
17. SouL Eater (Solecaibur):good job for hosting since great tournies and im glad we didnt meet in brackets bc i didnt want to get style'd on XD
17. Moose:nice seein ya man we didnt get that many friendlies in this time but next time we can.
17. Bead:wow bead you got better and you didnt even know it man good stuff man (and also i hoped ya learned ur lesson for drinking so much apple juice in so little time lol)
17. Crum:nice seein ya but you keep disssappearing from time to time i could nvr find ya lol
17. The Smile:i didnt really recognize ya without that hat but i figured out later on good stuff on ur matchs keep it up.
17. Fatty!:good stuff man fun to watch.
17. Vocal:glad you made it out man our friendlies were too good.
25. Crow!:nice to see ya man keep reppin that link man sorry but i had to let him go a long time ago.
25. SneakyTako:no rob?! also i didnt see you much but im glad you made it down.
25. Raph Cecil:looks like ur snake is more random than my snake but thats a good thing you actually pull it off while i fail all the time XD
25. Blind:we didnt meet in brackets this time but dont worry we will somday XD
25. Rikter:nice to always to see a ike no matter who it is lol
25. Auspher:nice to see ya man you gotta come to fro's smashfest more and hang with more of NEOH lol
25. Forward air:always nice hangin out with ya man keep that fox goin hard.
33. Hunky McManpie:fun matchs man they were too fun mostly the one on port town.
33. Hael phael:nice pika man.
33. Rikku:nice seein as always you always seem to be so cheery but thats a good thing XD
33. Rizok:i didnt get to meet ya really.
33. The Kiest:always fun to see ya man and ya gotta tell me that mario thing ya was watching it was cool.
33. T3hcomposter:nice seein ya man.
Juu:always fun hanging out with ya man next get money to enter XD

This was a really fun tourney and i might be around more since i now have some time to do more tourneys and stuff lol

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Yeah...grand finals didnt start till like what...5 am? lol. it was a rly fun tournament though. brawl minus is beast lol but i got jv 4 stocked by links link and also pikachu is brroooooooooookennnnnnn god da** son. kel you better not quit. lain im sorry you got 2! speeding tickets on the way there and back i feel so bad lol but it was fun riding back home with you. sole im sorry you got a speeding ticket too..lol and was your laptop recording matches all day or wah? would be cool if wfs and gfs were recorded.
Lain got ANOTHER speeding ticket? Get *****.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Quivo you b**** we hung out all that time and you couldnt even tell me you were leaving. i see how it is!

Top Bottom