• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA Going to Game 3! : August 20th,21st,22nd [FULL RESULTS POSTED!]

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
lmao! Sil that clip was hillarious. You know I <3 you

Vocal that pic is too good xD

And yea Norfair is boring :p Small stages ftw

QUIVO

Smash Master
Yea shugz, come to Cbus if you get that car.

Cbus and I are going to have to start working harder. I think it's time for me to start using TL less : (

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Lol quivo i told you toon link was garbage! and if i had a way down there more often then sure lol.

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
33. Rikku :lucario: We can train you to be better, faster, stronger. We have the technology. You are going to be Argents successor. Anyways, I actually see potential in you. Keep up the good work, and remember everybody starts somewhere and have fun.
^^yessss!

This is my last planned tournament for a while and for the most part, I'll be vanishing off the scene. Glad it was OUGA's. Thanks Midwest. <3
^^noooooo!! </3

QUIVO

Smash Master
Well to be fair Shugo, you play two characters that do well/**** vs TL. TL can handle any other MU, I just have to be good roflmao

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Pits not bad if you know what youre doing. and ive always ***** tl ive ***** tl WIF tl and with sonic now with falco/mk lmao.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Falco's just some kind of gay, honestly.
whats your avatar of???
and it seems the character works with shugo more then the falco craze that has been going on =X , I mean jeeze we got some random zss beatin the crap outta DEHF :laugh:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
whats your avatar of???
and it seems the character works with shugo more then the falco craze that has been going on =X , I mean jeeze we got some random zss beatin the crap outta DEHF :laugh:
Ky Kiske.

And that's definitely not a random ZSS that beat DEHF. xD

Top Bottom